The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapComing home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barComing home  to nothing (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Coming home to nothing (open)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Coming home to nothing (open)

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 4:13 pm

Arrowman stopped in his tracks and looked up at Max "And the would of killed you, there was 15 of us and all together we took down a god, we would of killed you."

Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 4:18 pm

Max smirked "No they were losers they couldn't even save themselves what do you think they would have done to me? I'm the biggest, the strongest,and the best your friends would have died screaming and begging for mercy right before I crushed them like the ants there are"
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 4:22 pm

"There alive, we were all in the same boat, there not dead, they are alive in this world fighting, and just because you can turn into the size of your ego doesn't give you an advantage."
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 4:27 pm

"Well then, maybe when I've taken care of you I'll go and find the rest of them who knows maybe they'll be as tough as you say they are. I doubt it I think there gonna be weak small and pathetic, I might even eat a few just to see what superhero taste like. either way there's nothing you can do to save your fiends from me."
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 4:29 pm

"Not if i have anything to do about it." Arrowman keeps running to ocean jumping from roof to roof knowing he had to hold out for a little longer.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 4:40 pm

Max was starting to get tired and he knew that soon he would need to rest somewhere safe. He wouldn't have to go back to his normal height but there was no way that he could stay at 100 feet forever. He wanted to take Arrowman out now and he would just that. Max picked up a large office building and through it in front of Arrowman he would trap the little hero.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 5:10 pm

Arrowman watched as the office building was coming at him, so Arrowman jumped to the side landing on the road where his Arrowmobile is and gets in it.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 5:22 pm

By the time it took Arrowman to dodge the building Max had moved in front of him and his car. He finally had the hero right where he wanted him.

"Well, well, well what do we have here, I have to admit I really do like your car is great maybe i'll keep it once I'm done with you.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 5:34 pm

"Yeah, no!" Arrowman reversed back turning arrowman so he was driving away from Max. Arrowman car was fast so arrowman could keep a bit of a distance.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 5:59 pm

"Come back here"

Max was losing energy so he shrunk down to a more manageable 50 feet half the size he was but more than enough to take out Arrowman and take out some of the city in the process.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 6:08 pm

"Come on... Follow me!" He keeps driving forward fast watching Max lower his size to half of what he was. "Aww... whats the matter? you getting tired?"
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 6:21 pm

"Nope I'm fine, in fact watch this"

Max picked looked around for something to throw at the Arrowman before spotting a gas truck on the road. He picked it up and tossed it right at Arrowman's car with any luck he would blow the car up or at least disable it.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 6:35 pm

Arrowman saw the truck flying at him, the truck crashed in front of him, the explosion spin Arrowman out onto the other side of the road but before Arrowman could crash the car into another one he quickly swerve into the other lane.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 7:01 pm

"I'm curious did you run way like this when your team was in trouble, are you all cowards or is that just you. Because it seems to me that your better at running away than helping people. I bet you dont even to find them because its to hard. Some superhero you are".
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 7:11 pm

"Who said anything about running away?" Arrowman keeps driving, focused on his plan.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 7:19 pm

"Why don't you just fight me here like a real hero, and what is this plan that you have."

Max continues to follow the blue car.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top