The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_vote_lcapBliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_voting_barBliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) Empty Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl)

Post by Bliss May 22nd 2017, 2:02 am

Before it all begins...

Misaki Mae never told anyone how dangerous nor formidable her powers could be. A wise choice. Because, the facility holding Wildfire never expected what they never knew.

And they did not.

They never expected a creature from their own homeland, not one whom could go through such counter security measures as Misaki Mae. She stepped through the shadows of the back wall as easy as a scalpel through an unwanted growth. But, with a more sinister smile. Her heels tapped silently along the linoleum floor, neither giving off any sound at all. She spoke gently to the fox wrap around her shoulders. It wanted to go to work.

Misaki smiled. The fox set its eyes to the console on the door. Misaki let her teeth bare a smile with a sharp resolution.

The immediate circuitry went out, letting the door slide open. Darkness crept into the halls, blocking the vicinity from making contact with the Kitsune emerging from her veil of invisibility. Nothing followed her wake. But her wake did set fire to a sleeping giant. "An ancient calls to you." A flicker of her fingers stirred the air, sending a wayward spirit into the mechanisms around the room. One by one they shorted out, ridding them of even a back up generator. "I need you to go find a lost little girl named Bliss. She is all alone in a big event center, and she wants to come see me." Misaki smiled.

The fox around her shoulders whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes, he will do just fine."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Event Center-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Bliss put her feet up on the face of the table situated a few feet away from the couch she plopped down on. A vibration rang from the center of the table at the fall of her red boot, but it held still. She of utmost Bliss wore a black sleeveless dress falling around her mid thighs. "Mitsuko, you said the fashion show was today."

Mitsuko fiddled with her hands nervously, surrounded by boxes full of her summer line. "I was told-"

"And, here we are." Bliss pushed a glass to her lips, took a sip, then lowered the glass. "In a room teeming with life. I mean, there's me." Bliss turned her head to look around at the white walls. "There's you. Well. I'm done counting."

"It is next Thursday."  

"Oh, it's next Thursday." A ghostly telekinetic push lifted the glass towards the table. "So, not today, but in seven days."

"Yes." Both of Mitsuko's hands held themselves tight in an effort to try and make herself disappear or speed up time one week.

"Well. That's great that we showed up a week early. It also explains why I had to break us in, and I guess I owe the guy we left duct taped up in the closet an apology." Bliss did not plan on apologizing. At all.

"We can go site seeing. I can show you around and you can know more about Japan, because yesterday you thought Korean barbecue was-"

"Okay, no one remembers that."
The red heel of Bliss' boot struck the floor beneath her as Bliss tossed her empty glass to the floor. "Now, let's go-"

A crash, violent and rambunctious tore through the event center, echoing into the backstage dressing room Bliss pirated away.

"What the hell was that?"
Bliss walked to the door, opening it, and taking a step towards the main assembly room. Dust brushed over her head. "Did a bomb go off?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) Empty Re: Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl)

Post by Stargirl May 22nd 2017, 1:14 pm

Event Center: Tokyo, Japan....

Suddenly, the skies above Japan would light up fiercely.  The air boomed with the sound of an unidentified object smashing into the atmosphere and burning up during reentry.  Many citizens of the population would spot this event, some pointing and screaming in horror at their apparent impending doom as they believed the object to be a cataclysm in the subject of a meteor.  Though the object in question was much too small to cause Doomsday, it had enough momentum to cause a hell of a lot of collateral damage.  It smacked into the event center, shattering the roof like a piece of plywood and shot straight to the ground.  The impact caused a massive hole in the floor, possibly even more if the building had multiple subterranean levels, and caused massive amounts of wreckage and debris to fly around.  The ground itself would shake violently for minutes before finally calming.

As for the streets of Tokyo; the people were in a panic and the emergency services were already in a city wide disaster support state.  Streets were blocked off by police, keeping the scared pedestrians and drivers at bay, paramedics assist the few injured by debris, and fire-teams were sent into the building to locate any trapped victims of the impact.  The big Japanese city was surely shaken by the catastrophe that had just occurred.
Stargirl
Stargirl

Quote : "Uhm... do I have to talk into this thing?" *Taps the mic* "Helloooooo?"

Number of posts : 30
Job : Everyone's favorite dumb blonde!
Humor : ...Huh?
Registration date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) Empty Re: Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl)

Post by Knightfall May 22nd 2017, 6:36 pm

The man laid on his back seemingly asleep his eyes closed and his arms behind his head on the mattress. It was nice to get some peace and quiet every once in awhile between missions but he didn't know what "nice" felt like. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a scent moving towards him. He didn't recognize it. It could be one of the researchers again. They always wanted to see what new feats he could achieve with his talents. But he wasn't so fond of them right now as they'd released him in a maze to find his prey. He hated it when they couldn't run so he ended her swiftly and without mercy. There was nothing like the thrill of the chase. But he suspected this woman wasn't a researcher. She didn't have all the septic smells coming off of her, but she did smell of the outside. She walked up to his cell and called herself an ancient one. But he didn't have time to think about it now. He was being freed... And all he had to do now was retrieve a woman by the name of Bliss. "Dead or alive."

- Event Center -

Nathaniel stared into the visor of his helmet in his hands looking at his warped reflection in the lights. He'd arrived way too early for this fashion gig. He was going to finally try out a modeling gig at Nocturne's persistent requests of course. But he knew he was early he just figured he'd have some time to himself to think. Unfortunately that wasn't to be the case tonight as he heard talking over to his right at the bottom of the stands. Nathaniel flipped his helmet around in his hands and put it on. This helmet meant something to him to the people but it wasn't what he wanted it to mean. Standing up off the bench he dusted off his trenchcoat slightly and started to make his way to where he'd heard the fellow trespassers when suddenly a boom shook the ground under his feet and he stumbled. Quickly regaining his balance he looked at his phone and saw what looked to be a meteorite about to smack straight into his vicinity. The phone's screen crackled and then shorted out. "What in the-" Then the object smashed through the roof and into the ground causing another series of tremors. It usually wasn't a coincidence when things like this happened around him and they usually weren't good. Knightfall drew his Deagle and squinted through his visor to the smoking form below.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 22nd 2017, 11:53 pm

Dust blew past Bliss' face. Not a touch of debris landed upon her face. The buzz of energy running through Bliss' hands continued to hold up enough of a shield to keep the ever continuing flood of dust at bay. The lights flickered for a brief second before finally enveloping the hallway in darkness. A light still shone through the broken door situated twenty feet in front of Bliss. A crash beckoned the immense flash of light breaking in the hall once the door hit the ground.

Whatever hit took most of the ceiling with it. "Well, the blast looks contained enough." Contained enough for Bliss to begin getting to work. Ice began to form around the ceiling, covering the broken holes. A pillar of ice began to come down from the roof, supporting the extra weight given. "If it melts, it puts out fire. Win win."

"Now, what caused this? A satellite?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss Murders Wildfire (Knightfall and Stargirl) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 23rd 2017, 7:47 pm

As the smoke started to clear he started to make out what looked to be the shape of a woman in the crater. Knightfall withdrew his Deagle back into his coat pocket and his eyes grew wide as he noticed that the woman was completely in the nude. Knightfall quickly grew self-conscious as he blushed under his helmet and averted his eyes. "What in the world..." He watched as ice formed to cover the holes in the ceiling and a support was brought down. Only one person came to mind as to who could do that sort of thing. Knightfall ran and jumped over the side of the stands. Landing on his feet directly in front of Bliss and Mitsuko. Knightfall tilted his helmeted head to the side and crossed his arms facing the pair. "We really need to stop meeting like this huh?"

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargirl May 23rd 2017, 8:11 pm

The girl in the impact crater just simply lied there, her eyes closed and her breathing calm, sound, like she was merely asleep. She looked young, around her early to mid twenties, had long blonde hair and a sun-kissed complexion. And yes, the girl was completely naked with not a spec of clothing on her. But even more strange was the fact that there also wasn’t a scratch on her. Absolutely no signs of damage was visible on the body, despite all the devastation that just occurred.

After the man in the helmet went away from the crater, the girl suddenly opened her eyes and sat upright. Her hands balled up and rubbing at her eyes as she let out a sort of squeaking yawn like having just woken up from a nice nap. She looked around herself with her bright blue eyes and blinked a few times. She doesn’t remember this being in space? She didn’t see it before she fell asleep? “..Uuuuh..?” She let out a confused noise, her voice soft and innocent. The girl slowly stood up completely, her entire frame fully on display, looking like she belonged on a sports magazine cover.

Her ear perked up when she heard voices further away from the crater she had just made and looked towards the noise, tilting her head to the side curiously. A few pebbles near her bare feet began to levitate off the ground before the girl silently and gracefully floated off the ground, like an astronaut in zero-gravity. She’d then slowly float towards the two people, her curiosity piqued. “...Buh…?”
Stargirl
Stargirl

Quote : "Uhm... do I have to talk into this thing?" *Taps the mic* "Helloooooo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 24th 2017, 12:02 am

The icicle cathedral held itself in perfect placement, the coolness of the room insulating the room with enough of a chill to keep the column from even dripping. A small amount of telekinetic push knocked the dust towards the frozen sides of the room. The event hall definitely had seen better days. Bliss blew a strand of her hair out of her face. "I am not cleaning any of this up."

A familiar voice drew Bliss' attention. A man she met in this very nation, but what was his name? "Yeah, people might begin to think I'm trouble." Whenever someone continued to appear with such precarious situations, it did arise some of Bliss' suspicions. "Now, it's not paranoid if I have to ask why you keep showing up with such odd encounters arise."

"There's a girl in the crater." Mitsuko pointed to the smoldering hole in the center of the hall.

"Was she in here, or did she- wait, did she fall in here?" Bliss made her way over to Stargirl. "Are you okay?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 24th 2017, 3:56 pm

As the rest of the dust cleared Knightfall put up his hands joking in the universal peace gesture. "This one's not my fault. At least I don't think so anyways." At Bliss' comment he turned to once again look at the woman lying in the crater. The dust cleared and now he could see her clearly. She looked to be in her twenties with tan skin and long flowing blonde hair. She was certainly stunning that was for sure didn't make his discomfort at seeing her naked any lesser. Despite the impact she looked to be unharmed with not a scratch to be seen. He watched as she slowly got herself up and yawned. Knightfall was once again flustered as she just stood there not trying to cover herself. He didn't want to embarrass her by seeming like he was gawking at her so he looked at the ground with his arms crossed. "Yeah I saw her earlier."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargirl May 24th 2017, 4:10 pm

Stargirl floated daintily over towards Bliss first because she was the one who acknowledged her with language.  A language that Stargirl has never heard before.  The absolutely naked blonde would simply stare at the three earthlings with a look of confusion and curiosity.  She’s seen many aliens before, though they all mostly looked, well, alien and yet these creatures look like her.  Are these people also Stargirls?  Many curious thoughts ran through her simple mind as she gazed at the trio.

“...Vagka duran… jinnda pubo..?”  She would finally speak, her voice soft and innocent and very human in pronunciation.  The words themselves were alien of course, though don’t seem to be any known language.  Some of the words even sound like they were from different languages than the others.  It was clear at this point the girl couldn’t speak any Earthly languages, but she was trying to communicate somehow.
Stargirl’s gaze would turn back to Bliss, as she was the closest to her, and tilts her head to the side again.  “...Khrahna kipiadi..?” She spoke again in alien gibberish before slowly extending her hand towards Bliss in an attempt to gently poke the woman’s cheek, displaying how truly curious the creature was.
Stargirl
Stargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 24th 2017, 6:07 pm

"You saw her?" Yet again the trouble accusation hit a note close enough to true for it to ring. While Bliss wanted to immediately blame him for something, if not everything about this, she knew the problem stood somewhere else. "What exactly did you see her doing?"

"Um?" The entity before Bliss did not seem hostile, but it did leave Bliss slightly unnerved. "I don't really understand you. I know I need to brush up on my Japanese, but I don't think this is even Russian." A gentle touch brushed against Bliss' cheek. Bliss did not explode, so she considered it a fine gesture. Moving back felt like it might trigger some kind of angry misunderstanding, so Bliss let the caress continue.

"This feels kinda nice, but at the same time, I'm married, so..."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 25th 2017, 12:16 am

Knightfall shook his head still observing his reflection when he spotted the mysterious woman's reflection as well. He finally decided to hell with it and locked eyes with her. "She was just laying there Bliss... I think she's the one that crashed through the ceiling." He watched as the woman caressed Bliss' cheek and half-expected Bliss to lash out. But I guess they both knew any sudden action could provoke her. "Miss,
can you understand what I'm saying
?" Then suddenly a voice from behind the group called out in a mocking tone. "Now look at what we have here!" Knightfall turned at the noise to reveal a man with spiky red hair standing in what looked like a hospital gown. His eyes were a fluorescent green and he had markings under his eyes, his hands were behind his back. The man had a grin on his face revealing sharp elongated canines stained with blood. "Ah you must be Bliss. If only this encounter were under different circumstances we may have gotten to get to know each other better." Knightfall didn't like the look of this guy and turned to look at Bliss for some sign of recognition. "A friend of yours I presume?" The man cackled at this the sound echoing off the walls of the mostly empty event center. "Kind of difficult to have friends when you only feel one emotion." Knightfall's hand inched towards the inside of his trenchcoat to draw his Deagle. "And what may I ask would that emotion be?" This is when the man put his arms out from behind his back revealing the mangled bloody head of the security guard Bliss had trapped in the closet. The man then dropped it letting it hit the floor with a sickening thud and the head rolled to face Knightfall with it's mouth open wide in a scream. Knightfall stepped forward in front of the group instinctively and drew his Deagle aiming it at the man. The man brought his clawed bloodied hands up to his mouth and licked off some of the blood on one of his fingers.
"One of the best meals I've had in ages."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargirl May 25th 2017, 12:00 pm

“...J-japanese…?  R-Russian..?” Stargirl stared at Bliss for the moment, just repeating words of emphasis as if trying to determine how human language worked.  She didn’t know what these words meant at all, but she was trying to display that she could speak them, “..Married…?”  The strange girl never seemed to set foot on the ground, her naked frame in a constant state of graceful levitation, even her hair floated slightly as if gravity was simply turned off around her.

Her attention turned to Knightfall as he spoke to her, asking her if she understood what he was saying.  Which, of course, she had no idea.  So she’d simply stare at him with her head tilted and spoke again, “..Miss..?” Again not knowing what she was saying.  She hoped she wasn’t saying anything mean to them.  Then suddenly a fourth person showed up wearing the same type of stuff on his body as Bliss, some sort of dress.  He spoke to the other humans like he knew them, or one of them at least, before the first man pulled out some sort of shiny thing.  Stargirl stared at it, looking at her own reflection in the polished metal, it was quite pretty.  The strange girl let out a soft, childish giggle and smiled brightly at her own reflection.

Then she saw it, the red liquid dripping from something that looked a lot like a human head.  But this one wasn’t attached to a body, and doesn’t seem to be moving.  The dripping red stuff, Stargirl thought, had to be like the many other colored stuff that was in life from other worlds, meaning that this creature wasn’t alive anymore.  Stargirl looked up at Wildfire with her eyes widened and her mouth open slightly.  He hurt this person, didn’t he?  The naked woman’s eyes furrowed and she clenched her fists, looking angry before pointing directly into the man’s face, “...Kwixa drago!?”  She spat out more gibberish, but in her mind it meant, “You hurt a living thing!?”
Stargirl
Stargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 27th 2017, 4:20 pm

After Wildfire made his dramatic entrance, Bliss tilted her head to the side in a state of disbelief. Not shock, but more of a state of confusion. Happy confusion. Bliss began to laugh a little in her hand. Her composure came back when Wildfire dropped the head to the ground. "I mean, you wouldn't know this, or at least I don't think you do, but that guy was one of the worst serial killers in the city. I think he was hiding out here to kill a model. He practically just about murdered Mitsuko while I was checking my E-mail, so I stuffed him in a closet."

Those things aside, Wildifire still needed a stern talking to over this incident. "But, yeah, I'm Bliss. You're here to do something to me I won't like." Bliss flipped her hair and tied it behind her. "I get this a lot, but I do like to know why people are trying to kill me, and if they are acting on behalf of someone."

Blocks of ice began to emerge around the room, trying to triangulate a circle around Wildfire. "Knightfall, get a good shot and I'll make sure it gets there."

Bliss turned to Stargirl, unsure of what to say. She pointed to Wildfire. "Killer. Monster."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall June 6th 2017, 6:54 am

Wildfire smiles as Knightfall steps forward in front of the group. "Watashi wa anata to shigoto ga arimasen." Then Wildfire took notice of the naked woman speaking gibberish at him and frowned guessing that she was the one that crashed into the convention center earlier. He had trouble getting here because of all the cops trying to turn him around. "Anata ga nani o itta ka wakaranaiga, watashi wa anata ga kiwamete utsukushī to iwanakereba naranai." Knightfall took another step forward keeping his gun trained on the man. He had no idea what the hell he was saying but it seemed like English wasn't his strong suit. Wildfire ignored the fact that the man he'd killed was "a bad guy" because nonetheless he went well down the hatch. "Oh no Bliss I'm not here to kill you. I can maim you but kill? No. I've been told otherwise. The ancient one wants you alive." Knightfall took Wildfire's talking as a momentary distraction and chose it as his time to strike firing his Deagle at Wildfire the round going into his chest. Wildfire simply looked down at his bullet wound and watched as his body regenerated to heal it. Then he looked back up at Knightfall. "Anata no sōgi." Wildfire then leaps at Knightfall teeth bared and claws outstretched. Knightfall uses his adrenaline manipulation and moves to intercept his attack with a punch from his galva-knuckles. But Wildfire beats him to it forming a fist midair and punching Knightfall's helmet visor cracking it. Knightfall staggers backwards and braces for another attack. He'd never faced anyone with reflexes much like his own. "This is not going as planned."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy June 7th 2017, 12:05 pm

Stargirl watches the first volley of violent attacks and lets out a cry when Knightfall fired his weapon, the noise making her flinch and quickly slap her hands over her ears before squealing. Though the noise didn’t last long and Stargirl regained her composure to see the two attacking each other, her eyes moving to the severed head again. No more death, she wasn’t going to let people get hurt anymore. Bad people who hurt others, deserve to be hurt back!

The frail looking, naked girl suddenly shot across the floor at blinding speeds and attempt to grab Wildfire’s hand in a bone shattering grip. If successful, Stargirl would glare angrily into the man’s eyes. Her own haven lit up a bright yellow, plasma flowing off to the sides like a glowing, wispy smoke. For any normal person, the look in this strange creature’s eyes would be utterly terrifying. Regardless of whether or not the grab was successful, Stargirl would immediately launch her fist at Wildfire’s jaw faster than a bullet, with the power of being struck by a tank traveling a hundred miles per hour.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Don't let the kitty fool you, this Orsy is a happy boi.

Number of posts : 143
Job : None'ya
Humor : HAHAHAHAHA
Registration date : 2015-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top