The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Knightfall I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Knightfall I_vote_lcapKnightfall I_voting_barKnightfall I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knightfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knightfall Empty Knightfall

Post by Knightfall January 19th 2017, 3:57 pm

KNIGHTFALL

"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Knightfall
Title: Nyx
Alignment: Neutral
Race: German, Native American, Meta-Human
Hair: Long, Straight, Dark Brown
Eyes: Change Color, mostly Dark Gray
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 210 lbs

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Nathaniel's personality is hard to read because he feels the need to hide his emotions from those around him. Given his rather sardonic perspective on things he tends to give off the impression of someone who doesn't enjoy other people's company. When in reality that's quite the opposite he enjoys even relishes the company of other people but doesn't want them to know that. He keeps to himself and rarely let's people see who he truly is underneath the surface. He usually is highly aggressive in conflict and tends to bite off more than he can chew or at least that's what everyone else thinks.

The Story

When he was 12 years old his father Lance Guinevere left him and his mother Elle Gold behind in pursuit of his purpose in the world. His mother at the time told him that his father had left to find new work and that they would see him again someday. Deep down Nathaniel knew that his beloved would not be coming back to him.They moved out of New York City and to Chattanooga, TN. Life after that was bleak and cold in Nathaniel's eyes as his mother battled through depression and constant anxiety. The day Nathaniel turned 15 years old his mother overdosed on her anti-depressants and died, leaving Nathaniel without any family to take him in. He was signed over to an orphanage and lived there distancing himself from the other children truly believing that they couldn't possibly understand how he felt. He lived there for 3 years all the while working a part-time job at a local bar. When he hit 18 years old Nathaniel was kicked out of the orphanage to get his own place. Not having enough money to rent a place he lived on the street working overtime at the bar.

One night, at the age of 19 now, as he was working in the bar a fight broke out and he moved in to throw out the two drunken men. One of the men swung at him with a broken beer bottle. Nathaniel ducked under his swing and drop-kicked the man in the stomach sending him careening through the bar's glass door. The other man who started the fight looked at him, a smile on his face, and said with a chuckle: "I'll see myself out thanks.". The man then walked out the shattered door stepping over the incapacitated man and into the wintry night. Nathaniel shocked at his own abilities was offered by his boss to participate on his behalf in a night fight. Nathaniel obliged wanting to see the full extent of his power and the next night showed up at the warehouse where the fight was taking place. It was after he had won the fight he realized that this was what he wanted to do from then on. In the year following he had taken up the stage name "Knight" and had won every fight he'd been in so far. A hit was issued on him as to cement the next fight in his opponent's favor. Nathaniel managed to escape from the hired thugs and told his manager, who was also his boss from the bar, that he was not to participate in the next fight.

Nathaniel quit his career having acquired a hefty sum of money from all the fights he'd done deciding that if he continued his career then he'd be killed off. Nathaniel having some new-found time on his hands decided to develop some weaponry as to defend himself with so as not to repeat the incident with the thugs. He fashioned an AI program by the name of "Nocturne" who oversaw his research and development. Soon after Nocturne's creation Nathaniel had his AI integrated within his motorcycle, giving Nocturne a physical form in which to interact with. Nathaniel now age 22 had officially decided to put his powers to use and went under the name of "Knightfall" neither working for good nor evil. He rather worked for his own personal gain: robbing banks, helping civilians for information, taking up jobs as a hired hit-man, etc. Some of the more questionable things he's done includes burning his old orphanage to the ground in the middle of the night.

At the age of 24 now he was widely known throughout Tennessee and had been noticed by a few organizations looking to use his expertise for good or for evil. He lived alone in an apartment downtown, training his girlfriend to fight like him, when he got a call from his supposed long-lost sister Addi. He drove out to meet her at the train station and after establishing she was in fact, related to him on his mother's side, Nathaniel proceeded to shoot her point-blank in the head, sending the entire station into frenzied screams. Nathaniel did this knowing that she was his sister because he hated any mention of his old life. If she was in fact his sister and he hadn't known about her then why did he get left at the orphanage instead of with them. Whether Addi's family didn't want him or just simply disliked his parents, he didn't want to think about it. As the police sirens could be heard in the distance now he bent over Addi's still corpse and retrieved an envelope and her wallet from within her jacket pockets.

Nathaniel then fled from the scene of the crime making sure to leave no evidence behind that he'd been there. Once home he refused to speak with his girlfriend Karah about the incident because he knew she would question if he'd done it. Later that same day as he lay in his bed unable to sleep he decided to check the contents of the envelope he'd taken off of Addi's body. It turned out that the envelope had in fact been addressed to him and that it was from his father. He ripped open the envelope reading it with pure hatred and guile rising in his throat. The true reason his father had left him was because he knew what would eventually happen to Nathaniel and his now deceased mother. So he decided to leave the timeline and start a family in another timeline raising a child there instead of raising him. A timeline where he had never divorced Elle, his son would look up to him and live up to his name, and he wouldn't have to hide his powers from the world. He learned that his "brother" from the other timeline's name was Hunter Esteban and he was 16 years old. It was at that moment he vowed that he would meet his brother one day and prove to his father that he was worthy of his respect and love. After all this time the father he thought had loved him as a child was a hoax and now he was going to pay for what he did.

The Priority

1. Agility 2
2. Endurance 1
3. Reaction 4
4. Strength 3

The Powers

Strength: He's stronger than the average human being able to lift 5 tons with little effort. This also ties into his speed running up to 50 mph and durability allowing him to take what he can dish out.

Adrenaline Manipulation: He can accelerate and slow down time for himself  by manipulating his body's adrenaline flow so as to avoid obstacles, projectiles, etc.

Intelligence: Nathaniel is more intelligent than an average human and he can exert small bursts of psychic abilities such as mind-reading and telekinesis (Permission Based).

Combat Expert: Has knowledge on the operation and types of weapons and armaments by merely holding them.

The Weaknesses

Mental Instability: He's highly susceptible to mind-tampering and easily sent over the edge so to speak.

Head Trauma: Can have series of grenade-type headaches rendering him in incredible pain and no condition to fight. These can be triggered by overexertion of his abilities or randomly.

Mortality: Him being a superhuman doesn't save him from the chains of mortality meaning he's susceptible to human methods of torture whether it be mental or physical. Also meaning that he is all but human and can be damaged by most means.

Palladium: Usually found in jewelry, cars, dental fillings, surgical instruments, etc. If he gets within ten feet of it, no powers, once he leaves it's proximity he's got about a minute until he recovers.

Mind Leakage: When he taps into other people's minds to extract some information or learn something, he accidentally exchanges information about himself for the other person's (Permission Based).

Monophobia: He has the morbid fear of being alone or being egotistical. He doesn't have to be physically alone just feel that he's being ignored or unloved.

Alcoholism: He has a problematic addiction to alcohol and will accept any form of the substance he can get his hands on without concern.

The Items

Dual Grappling Hooks: Each grappling hook is shot out of a device outfitted on the underside of his wrists. They are made out of nylon and can support his weight allowing him if timed right to swing from structures or catch his fall. When used in combat they can grab foes and bring them closer to him so he can connect a good hit on them, or slamming them into the ground or the air. They can also push objects or enemies back with the flick of a switch located on the back of the devices. The material they use can be cut with sharp objects or burned.

Galva-knuckles: He's outfitted with tactical motorcycle gloves embedded with taser knuckles that activate at the clench of his fists. Depending on the wattage of the knuckles they can deal a series of sharp jolts arcing his foes with electricity or they can send enemies flying through the air at high voltage.
They run on a battery and can be taken out by EMP or direct electrical shock which would fry the system.

Deagle: He always carries a 50 cal golden desert eagle on his person in case he needs to execute a kill quickly or from afar.
The limitations of this gun are that it has albeit limited ammo.

Nocturne: His motorcycle equipped with the AI Nocturne is highly intelligent and can drive itself. As well as being equipped with nitrous oxide, and a weapons system which issues two machine guns from either side of the bike which can be fired using two buttons on the ends of the handlebars.
The downside to Nocturne is that he can be hacked even with his anti-virus protocol and could be used to access all of Knightfall's blueprints, data, and projects.

The Minions

The Fluff

He always wears his white motorcycle helmet when around people he doesn't know which includes wearing it in public places from time to time at the risk of being noticed by police. If he trusts you enough then he may take off the helmet.

The RP Sample

"It was August, the night was cold and the day was short. I remember that day clearly as if it was only yesterday. I keep it in the back of my mind so I can think about it in my darkest times. Something to remind me of the kind of person I am. I remember how she looked that day: long straight brown hair fluttering in the wind, her eyes a delicate shade of blue as if the slightest touch could shatter them, and a big happy smile on her face as she walked up to me, her arms outstretched to embrace me. That's when I shot her. I slowed time just so I could see the bullet slowly pierce the skin on her forehead and shatter the bone beneath. Blood issuing in a splatter from the hole as the bullet continued on it's forward path, not losing speed. I chuckled as I locked eyes with her for the last time and I swear I saw those eyes of hers truly shattered. Broken from the pain I'd inflicted upon her. My own sister... dead by my hands. It was glorious. I watched her body near it's descent in slow-motion as I put my deagle back in my jacket pocket. Then I sped up time and relished in the back of her head's sickening crack as it slammed into the cement of the train station platform. So tell me Misses Star the only question is... how much are you willing to pay?"

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Knightfall on May 24th 2017, 12:52 pm; edited 19 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Knightfall Empty Re: Knightfall

Post by Alpha January 19th 2017, 4:45 pm

Alright app looks good except for the weaknesses

The inexperienced weakness doesn't really count because most people don't know about ethereal or higher beings, and it being a pain to kill police isn't one either.

Also you need one or two more weaknesses depending upon whether the speed he gains is anything superhuman.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron January 24th 2017, 3:45 pm

The items need weaknesses as well and you cannot post as a character that has not yet been approved.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 31st 2017, 8:58 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 9th 2017, 10:52 am

Unapproved for edits

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 9th 2017, 12:50 pm

Edits: Descriptions for powers, names in Story section, change to weakness Mortality. No longer showing image for looks section.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 24th 2017, 12:49 pm

Edits: Added two weaknesses and specified limits for strength power.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic May 24th 2017, 2:52 pm

Reapproved

Other Links:
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top