The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTROUBLE - Page 3 I_voting_barTROUBLE - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
TROUBLE - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTROUBLE - Page 3 I_voting_barTROUBLE - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

TROUBLE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: TROUBLE

Post by Bliss June 2nd 2017, 1:45 am

Bliss ducked her head, letting the scientist punch past her, landing her fist in the monitor. "Get off my chill space." A piece of ice would form in front of the scientist's chest as Bliss shot a burst of telekinesis into the block, shooting the scientist back into the wall. Everything in Bliss wanted to go over and start beating her until either A ) nothing was left, or B ) Bliss felt like she could not be beat anymore.

Something else popped up though.

A pout came to Bliss' mouth as she turned her head, and dropped her eyes, to the perils of Girl Alive! She popped her fingers, fixed her skirt, and rubbed her nose.

"Hey! They probably don't like that very much!" A full compliment of ice shot out towards the grape monster. Several shards lodged deep into the gut of the monster, letting Bliss slowly detonate each shard individually until the creature went further to the ground. As long as the creature could heal, Bliss could detonate shards of ice.

Bliss knew it.

And, so did the scientist.

"Retreat!" The scientist pointed to the creature as the shards continued to slice through its healing factor. "I still need to introduce you to the stargirl I found! Then, this infantile and shallow girl will no longer stop my plans!"

In the distance, the machine Bliss initially found, began to roar as engines pushed it forward into the sky, breaking through the ceiling, while the grape monster moved to grab the scientist and usher her away from the fight. A slew of explosives flew out from her lab coat, exploding in front of Bliss with the blast sending Bliss back to the wall. "I will see you again!"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 6th 2017, 12:33 am

Noticing that talking to it did nothing, Tyuki was about to dive into action when SUDDENLY! Bliss came to save the day!

Shards of gleaming ice would penetrate the grape monster, sending bursts of purple goop flying around of the room. As the many, many shards infiltrated the grape's squishy body, the pieces would explode. One by one. As they exploded, the girl's that were being pinned down would get up, one by one.

Kyrie was released, falling down to the ground, her rump hitting the floor pretty hard.

"Ow! That hurt! You're a jerk!!! I hope Bliss kills you!" screeching, the added super sonic waves from her voice helped keep the monster from regenerating.

"I miss my arms..." Bonnie would say, carefully standing up and rubbing at her own lower back and tail bone. She had taken a nasty fall. And by fall, it was really being punched by a grape monster.

Yui, finally inside of the water bottle, would use a smaller version of her own hand to reach out of the mouth of the bottle to push herself toward Bonnie's feet. She had nothing to say, but she was hiding and was happy to be in the water bottle.

Tyuki, on the other hand, was taking just those few critical seconds to mentally fight with herself. Save Bliss or stop the scientist? Of course the answer was simple, so Tyuki slapped herself, for real, and ran to catch Bliss.

The training she had endured with Atlas had paid off. She caught Bliss with ease, not even flinching or being sent skidding backward from the force being thrown into her arms. Holding onto her friend, mentor, and manager, Tyuki smiled and let Bliss stand up on her own.

"So, uhm. I don't think we won, but we got our friends back, right?" giving Bliss a sheepish look, she rubbed the back of her neck and let out a little nervous laugh. Everyone was alive.

They were Girl ALIVE!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 7th 2017, 4:38 am

When the explosive fell just before Bliss, Tyuki flew forward with something more than clumsy flying. Bliss felt like the ground would not smack her in the face for once. The last time Tyuki flew Bliss from danger it happened to be a straight line, and even then Tyuki felt like she was going to bounce off of any and every wall.

This time, even under duress, Bliss felt safe.

And, badass with the explosives going off behind them.

Bliss rolled to the ground, popping herself up, brushing herself off, and examining her troops. "Good news everyone. We didn't win, but we got our friends back! However, there's a really good chance that thing is still out there and has our powers. Also, something about someone with star powers, but I can't think of anyone I care about who fits that description, so icecream for everyone!"

"I helped!" Abby stepped out from invisibility, holding a cylinder.

Bliss' face soured. "That better be icecream worthy. Otherwise you sit in the car."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

TROUBLE - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2017, 7:53 pm

Tyuki, happy that Bliss was safe, would turn to look at her friends. Beaten, but not broken, they all stood. Except for Yui. She was in her water bottle, safe and small.

Bonnie had the bottle attached to her hip again, her robot arms tucked under her left arm as she sighed, rubbing at her right temple. Her stockings were torn, and her cute high heels were scuffed. But, she was alive.

Kyrie was the least beat up looking one, again besides Yui, and even she looked a little down trodden. Her hair was disheveled and her sailor scout top was missing a sleeve.

Letting out a laugh when Abby appeared, Tyuki grabbed the girl and hugged her.

"Hi! We haven't met yet! I'm Tyuki!" lifting the not-invisible-girl up, Tyuki would spin around before setting her back down and looking to Bliss.

"Ooh. Ice cream sounds really good. No grapes or raisins though, please!" another big smile crossed Tyuki's face.

It felt so good to be home!

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 9th 2017, 2:28 am

Bliss been ballin since before you can even remember. But, Bliss did appreciate no one died. It made Bliss all warm inside, and the warmth of Bliss is hot enough to melt steel beams. Luckily, she almost never got warm inside. Otherwise, her ice would melt.

"Oh, hello there." Abby accepted the Tyuki hug mainly because a Tyuki hug does not get rejected without a super strength serum. "I'm Abby. I'm Bliss' personal assistant."

"Not anymore." Bliss began to form temporary ice arms out of Bonnie's dismembered limbs. "Now, you are Tyuki's assistant. Your first order of business is getting ice cream. Then, making sure Tyuki doesn't get kidnapped by losers, jerks, and/or creeps. Pretty much anyone I don't like."

"I took an Uber over here, so should we-"

"Everyone! Hop on Tyuki!" Bliss grabbed the water bottle holding Yui and put it by her side. "Ice cream ahoy!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

TROUBLE - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top