The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP]

Post by Jeannie Rose December 4th 2017, 10:17 pm

ok ready or not here i come! she launches herself at him to attack.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP]

Post by Pinnacle December 5th 2017, 12:51 pm

(Since you didn't specify an attack, but rather only specified your approach in order to eventually attack, I will attempt to respond accordingly.)

Israel stood at ease, his stance unchanging as she approached him for the attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Horizons (Silver Scion & Jeannie Rose) [Double XP] - Page 3 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 5th 2017, 8:49 pm

(oh sorry) hadoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeannie copys what ryu does on street fighter but no fire ball comes out.

huh my hadoken is a hadodon't she has a sad look on her face darn why doesn't that ever work I'm sure I did it right. why doesn't the fire part happan
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle December 5th 2017, 9:12 pm

Israel raises an eyebrow before placing his hands together and summoning an energy ball between them, sending it forward as a blue ball of blazing energy into one of the testing dummies designed to take hits from powered individuals.

"It's not the words, its the harnessing and subsequent weaponizing of your life energy." He says. "It would take too long to teach you how, though. Besides, videogames are not the best place to learn real attacks; please stick to the attacks that you know for sure that you can execute."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 5th 2017, 10:40 pm

that's so cool! Jeannie smiles excited that actually works, huh well maybe when we got more time you could teach me how. ok attacks that ok how about this one.

she gets a running start then launches herself butt first at him
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle December 21st 2017, 7:33 pm

Israel phased his body with a sigh, allowing her to pass through him.

"My sincerest apologies Ms. Rose, but I do not believe that you are cut out for the kind of work that E.C.L.I.P.S.E. provides. You must realize that you will be representing a global organization... And leaping butt attacks and a lackadaisical attitude do not mesh well with that." Israel said calmly. "Thus, while I am sure that you can handle yourself against whatever opponents you may tend to find yourself against... I do not believe that E.C.L.I.P.S.E. is the organization that you are looking for to provide you with employment in this matter."

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 21st 2017, 10:06 pm

awww but i want to play secret agent. she starts crying please give me another chance lets try another game I'll do better this time. jeannie can do good at spy guy stuff.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle December 22nd 2017, 4:07 pm

Israel didn't like seeing the girl like this, and let out another sigh before responding.

"I apologize, Ms. Rose, but unless you can behave in a more serious manner, I do not believe that the organization will accept the results of your COE satisfactorily. I am certainly willing to give you another shot at this, but your usage of the words "game" and "spy-guy stuff" indicate to me that you are likely not prepared to participate in missions of global or national import. If this is all just a game to you, it's certainly not something that you are taking seriously. Do you understand why that is the indication of your actions?"

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 22nd 2017, 8:47 pm

jeannie is happy he says she can have another chance
yay another chance! huh, I'm not good at being serious though. I can try to I guess, what words should I use then?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle December 22nd 2017, 9:36 pm

Israel raised an eyebrow, feeling somewhat defeated. "Your application mentioned that you are a fast learner. Simply mimic the general speech patterns that are common among people in positions of import." He replied.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 22nd 2017, 9:46 pm

jeannie thinks about thatoh yeah i can do that,ok
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle January 19th 2018, 2:32 pm

"Very good. Then... Shall we try this again?" Israel responds, getting into a ready stance once more.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 19th 2018, 8:38 pm

huh I thought we were talking about talking?ok, we can play this again if you want. jeannie copies his ready stance guessing monkey see monkey do was the best way to keep him happy.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle January 19th 2018, 10:01 pm

"We literally discussed this thirty seconds ago that this is not a game, nor should it be referred to as play." Israel said with a sigh. "I am uncertain why do not seem to understand this, considering your application... Unless you were not entirely honest with me... But no matter, I suppose. Come at me when you are ready."

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 19th 2018, 11:07 pm

oh right sorry I forgot, ok not play right Jeannie be serious, charge she runs at him to attack
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle January 22nd 2018, 4:45 pm

Agent Knight did not feel very hopeful for a positive outcome to this interchange, but stood at the ready to receive her all the same.

(Not sure what actions you are attempting in order to attack... So it's hard to respond.)

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top