The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_vote_lcapMarty Winston - The Living Comet I_voting_barMarty Winston - The Living Comet I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Marty Winston - The Living Comet I_vote_lcapMarty Winston - The Living Comet I_voting_barMarty Winston - The Living Comet I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Marty Winston - The Living Comet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marty Winston - The Living Comet Empty Marty Winston - The Living Comet

Post by Thaxander12 December 4th 2016, 4:13 am

CHARACTER NAME

"BEING A HERO IS SO WICKED!"

The Bio

Hero Name: Living Comet
   Title: Gravitational Walker
   Alignment: Good
   Race: Human/Meta Human
   Hair: Black
   Eyes: green
   Height: 54.5
   Weight:70.5 lb
   Blood type:

The Looks

The Personality

Marty is an optimistic hero, always looking on the light side of things rather than the danger ahead. He has began to try and prove himself to the other heroes, so that he may stand aside them, but his attempts to prove himself have made him look a bit dangerous. Considering his gravitational powers are out of wack, and he has yet to make any progress in this to impress the others, his inexperienced kindred soul also adds to his naive and curious nature.

The Story

On the day Marty was born was the day another dimension had gone rogue, as a toddler he had been kept away by the city by a scientist, his parents having turned evil due to the spreading corruption of a being known only as "Marionette" who's presence made her a walking corruption device, the scientist who created her had designed her as the answer to all of her problems, this scientist known by Lorra had let her loose on the city, corrupting the likes of many and causing a 9 year span of chaos. Marty's next 10 years had been one of power, as his parents had disappeared when Marionette began to corrupt the entire city, Marty had lived on the farm in a beautiful grassy field where his adopters the scientist known as Lorra Winston had began testing his powers so he could one day open another portal to lead them out of this madness. Lorra had realized what she had done wrong by creating Marionette, bringing something this grave to Earth had been a very bad idea! The scientist had found Marty, and decided to raise him as her newest counteract, giving him his abilities by use of an injection she used, something that wouldnt hurt him but would change him in the end.

Marty's instances of gravitational manipulation had been at the age of 10, where he had been testing his powers out on the unwitting scientist in an event of hilarity, marty accidently changed the gravity in the room and caused her to fly into the ceiling. Though he did end up having to apologize to Lorra, on the mean side things had finally been fixed. Lorra had managed to create the gateway, Marionette had been closing in, but as she had began entrance the abomination had found that the two had escaped by use of the gateway. The creature had followed them reluctantly back to the main dimension, where she had began to try and corrupt more civilians to join as her servants. Meanwhile both Marty and Lorra had ended up on the main dimension, where the two had began in hiding, knowing that eventually Marionette will be after them.

They had landed in another area a few hours before Marionette did, where the two had hid in the area known as Sanvor. A town the two had stayed at for a LONG time. Marty had began some more training, to which he had learned about his super speed, the ability where he could run VERY fast and outspeed cars themselves. The child had no real idea in mind of what he was going to do, but he did think of how he could act as a hero. He had powers so WHY NOT? He loved the idea of helping other people and seeking to use his abilities had been a great idea. It wasnt long until he'd tell Lorra, who had been fine with the idea as long as he had continued his training. Having decided to create a name for himself and an ACTUAL name at that, he had donned "Living Comet" as his name

The Priority

1. Agility 7
   2. Endurance 5
   3. Reaction 8
   4. Strength 3

The Powers

Living Comet has the ability to manipulate gravity, capable of sticking enemies to the ground or causing items to rise into the air. This ability can come in handy when he can create a force of gravity capable of blowing others away, or even using the gravity to crush enemies into the ground. Marty's next ability is super speed, the ability to run fast and outspeed other enemies.

The Weaknesses

Marty's main weakness could be considered his need to recharge after using his gravity abilities for long durations of time. This laves him wide open. Another weakness was how fast he can run,  as during using super speed he has a tendency to..not think.

The Items

No items, but does a cape count?

The Minions

No minions

The RP Mechanics

His super speed leaves afterimages.

RP Sample

A boy had began to walk out of school, watching as other students had began exiting the school in waves. This was his first day, and one of the most painful as he had to go through MUCH talking had gone through with him and his caretaker Lorra, as he didnt really think there was a reason for him to be in School. Given just how BORING it was, he had began a slow walk to his home, thinking along the way. For once he was going to think of if he wanted to run away or not, this school was just pressure and stupid, he also wished he was back home but, sadly that place was gone. He had decided to think of something else: When was Marionette gonna come for him? It was already destined to happen sooner or later, the female might've been stalking his dreams and waiting for the right moment to attack him. But for some reason she had never tracked him, it could be that she was distracted by the other masses of heroes around, overall he had always used her as a motivation to get stronger. The thing had been the one who had caused him to lose his realm, and also lose actual parents. Eventually his walking had stopped as he had decided to speed up. Thinking of testing his gravitational abilities alone in the park, there he could PROBABLY engage in some fun event! Or some other thing that's interesting for him..

Marty would enter into the park, where he had quickly went past the other kids and dogs to where the safest spot would be to test his powers. Luckily nobody was at the lake, Marty would take out his hand and then aim at a patch of grass, as it had then be slowly crushed under gravity. Combusting into just a bunch of grass pieces. Marty would let out an exhale of relief, now instead of school and Marionette he had thought of this grass..and how it was gonna break. He had went farther into the woods, causing tons of rocks to levitate into the air, and then dropping them safely. Such is the way of life for him..

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Thaxander12 on December 4th 2016, 4:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Thaxander12
Thaxander12

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-09-22

Back to top Go down

Marty Winston - The Living Comet Empty Re: Marty Winston - The Living Comet

Post by Chellizard December 4th 2016, 1:51 pm

Yeah you need to redo this whole app. There's a video that shows you how to fill it out. You've done it incorrectly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Marty Winston - The Living Comet JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaxander12 December 4th 2016, 2:33 pm

Oh...craaaaaaapppppppppp
Thaxander12
Thaxander12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 17th 2016, 10:54 am

I took the time and fixed your application...

Do not add random
Code:
</div>
tags wherever you please.

It breaks the site's code as well if you're just tossing in div tags willy-nilly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Marty Winston - The Living Comet JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaxander12 February 11th 2017, 12:31 am

Thanks i guess? Now that i understand code a bit more i can do stuff..again >_> So..what do i do now?
Thaxander12
Thaxander12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top