The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Matt Winston I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Matt Winston I_vote_lcapMatt Winston I_voting_barMatt Winston I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Matt Winston

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Winston Empty Matt Winston

Post by Da Boss January 15th 2012, 1:07 am

( This file documents the vigilante hero known only as the Gray Mask, it was information compiled on the mysterious hero by a top secret government facility, but it also details another side of the hero, a side few knew about and now none know about, since this document caused the entire facility and its occupants to vanish into thin air, leaving nothing but the concrete foundation the building once stood on. Read this at your own risk. You have been warned. )

[All these hidden portions of the document pertain to the actual persona of the person everyone knows as the hero Gray Mask]

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Gray Mask

Spoiler:

Title: The Thief of Virtue, The Gray Warden, The Gray Guardian

Spoiler:

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Spoiler:

Race: Human, though partly cybernetic

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6, 4

Weight: 176 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
The base armor is a stealth variety, with very basic subsystems and limited capabilities to allow more freedom of movement
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However, This is not the default armor The Gray Mask usually wears, he also adds up-armored components to the suit which also serve as more advanced integrated subsystems, it also contains more of his equipment, make no mistake, this does not impede his mobility, a simple command sheds his up-armored components (which subsequently self-destruct to prevent reverse engineering of his technologies) and this merely serves to increase his mobility and stealth capabilities, completed, it looks as such

Spoiler:

Personality: The Gray Mask is ruthless in his endeavors, he roots out crime and evil wherever he may catch even a whiff of it, he is stern, serious, and silent, preferring action as opposed to deliberation, he is incredibly confident in his skills but still knows his limits, he is always cautious, always careful, a perfectionist in his craft, he always keeps his calm even in the face of certain death and he never lets his emotions get involved in his judgment, he is a master psychologist and deals with criminals as he judges them, he acknowledges that some criminals may find redemption just as he acknowledges some will never be anything more than evil, those without redemption he is merciless in their punishment, usually dealing death to the worst offenders, and those with hope he teaches a lesson before going about his way, he is highly secretive and will stop at nothing to keep not only his devices secret but those of his alternate persona as well

Spoiler:

Note: In either persona, Matt takes great pains NOT to reveal his telekinetic powers, he may use them subtly, or in such a way that it seems to be a gadget he has used, but there are none alive who know of his powers and he wishes to keep it that way, unless his life is on the line he will not reveal his powers in an overt or obvious manner

History: The Gray Mask started off as a young orphan living on the streets, his father was an abusive man and his mother never had the courage to stand up to him, so at the age of 5 he ran away, he learned many basic tricks about surviving on the streets until he was taken in at the age of 8 at the local orphanage, he learned from his rough and tumble past and threw himself into his education, training physically as well as scholastically day in and day out, seeing the ragged streets he came from has inspired a certain zeal within him, a will to protect the innocent and punish the wicked so that no other child may have to endure the same past as himself.

Spoiler:

Powers:
Physically Fit: Matt's physical attributes are impressive, as he maintains a strict workout regimen, but he does not possess any superhuman qualities amongst these attributes and his attributes aren't as good as they could be, due to all the time Matt spends on intellectual pursuits

Intelligence: Matt is staggeringly intelligent, an expert in many different sciences, the foremost being psychological and biological sciences, he delights in biological experiments and often has several different experiments going on at once, he also loves playing mind games and prodding the psyche, whether it be human or otherwise

Telekinesis: Matt has a unique form of telekinesis, it does not manifest itself as a force, and so he is not necessarily adept at using it as an attack form, having trouble using blasts and other direct assault methods, it also keeps him from using levitation with his powers, the best way to describe it is remote manipulation, in Matts own studies on his powers he has described it as a mentally projected hand, its strength is not much more than his own and effects a relatively small area (as the "hand" is roughly the same size as the average persons hands) and his own powers fascinate him, as he describes it, the hand feels almost unlike his own creation, as if he mentally goads some incorporeal entity to remotely manipulate things for him

Fighting Skills: Matt has created his own personal fighting style, as well as his own repertoire of skills, his skill set focuses primarily on stealth, acrobatics, and maneuverability, his fighting style focuses on defense and waiting for an opening, allowing an opponent to reveal their weaknesses and then striking with quick, consecutive and decisive attacks

Power Grid: (-1 for wealth)
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 2
INT: 6
EP: 4
FS: 5

Power Grid Colors: Olive and Gray

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tattoo
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:

Adventures in Wonderland-
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Matt Winston Empty Re: Matt Winston

Post by Super Cutie January 15th 2012, 12:45 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down