The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trigger
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Ana, redone (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Ana, redone (done) I_vote_lcapAna, redone (done) I_voting_barAna, redone (done) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ana, redone (done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ana, redone (done) Empty Ana, redone (done)

Post by shbmroctober22 November 7th 2009, 9:49 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Anagano, Ana
Title: Project 3657
Alignment: Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black with White Streaks
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 175

Costume Description/Image: Ana, redone (done) 16-95

Personality: Ana is very light hearted towards his friends, always joking with them and making them the butt of the joke. He constantly makes those around him smile because of his friendly personality. Although he gets sometimes unbearable in the heat of battle, Ana is always thinking about what to do nest strategy wise to get the edge. Ana knows his limits, and if something is beyond those, he doesn't care. He goes ahead and does it anyway, albeit with fewer sarcastic comments.

History:
Begginging: Ana was never supposed to happen. That meaning that his mother was a prostitute who happened to get pregenant while on the job. It was very common for this to happen in Anagano's neighborhood, and the mothers would usually give the baby up as soon as they were birthed. She would have, but Ana's mother couldnt bring herself to it. She was still new to her job, and she couldn't bring herself to part with her child. Repulsed by what everyone told her to do, Ana's mother quit working for her pimp and started working at a Taco Bell. After a couple a week, her pimp found out. Ana was barely 1 when his mother was raped, and beaten to death. He was sent to a nearby orphanage

Several years went by, and Ana progressed as a normal child would. In front of the caring and loving eyes of his caretakers he took his first steps, spoke his first words, and read his first encyclopedia set. After 4 years, the government began to notice Ana, but they weren't the only ones. A small company based off of panama persuaded one of its employees to adopt Ana, and take him back to the business. The company's business was with genetics. With the signed consent of Ana's foster parent, the company began experimenting with Anagano. They mixed his DNA with that of other animals, and otherwise changed it to make what they called the perfect person. They were blind to the fact that Ana knew what they were doing as they were doing it.

A year after the tests started, they finished. Anagano was fully aware of the new powers he possessed. The inhuman strength, speed. The ability to summon fire at his will. Slightly increased intelligence: from what he had before. But what amazed him most was his flight capabilities. The scientists had mixed his DNA with that of several aviary species, and thus resulted in the growth of wings on his shoulder blades. Every day at 3:00 to 3:15, He would be allowed outside so that the scientists could monitor his progress with the new skills. Ana did nothing in these periods but sit, and plan. Finally, on the eve of Ana's 7th birthday, he escaped.

The escape was carefully thought out and planned, and was so elaborate that no one else but Ana knew what had happened until 3 days after. As soon as he was out, Ana flew non-stop back to the US. During this flight, he had a lot of time to think, and eventually came up to the thought of his parents. The ladies at the orphanage had told him what happened to his mother, and what put her in that position, and Ana vowed to help those in trouble, those like his mom.

After 13 years, he still abides by that promise

Powers: Due to the expiriments that the scientists did, Ana has been blessed with supernatural powers. He can summon fire at his will, and manuplite it very well. He also can run at speeds up to 50 mph, and can lift objects up to 1000 pounds. The expirements also graced him with the abilite to withstand an impact up to a 500 pound object traveling 30 mph. THe most amazing gift the expirements gave him, was that of flight. Blue wings jetting out of Ana's skin allow him to fly up to 500 miles in a day.

PowerGrid:
Flight = -2/22 = 20/20
Ana, redone (done) Ana_Grid

Character Image/Description: Ana, redone (done) 16-95
Roleplay Sample: I really don’t think I need this
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Ana, redone (done) Empty Re: Ana, redone (done)

Post by Pain November 7th 2009, 10:35 pm

Characters fine, might as well be approved, we just gotta make your PowerGrid, but you can go ahead and roleplay now.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 3:40 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Ana, redone (done) SignatureentropusAna, redone (done) Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top