The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_vote_lcapBe Alright (Pat x Malus) I_voting_barBe Alright (Pat x Malus) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) I_vote_lcapBe Alright (Pat x Malus) I_voting_barBe Alright (Pat x Malus) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Be Alright (Pat x Malus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Be Alright (Pat x Malus) Empty Be Alright (Pat x Malus)

Post by Chellizard June 4th 2016, 1:56 am

Biting gently at his lower lip, a gorgeous face stared back at him. The face copied the lip biting motion and added on a raised eye brow. Finally, fog curled over the mirror again, completely masking what he had just wiped off. Malus stood with one towel lazily wrapped around his hips. He was relaxed, standing with his feet shoulder width apart. Soft dew drops from not drying off properly rolled down his muscular, yet lean torso.

He let out a soft sigh and fire enveloped him from head to toe. The heat completely dried him, and forced the mirror to defog as well. The fiery red flames with gold specs illuminated everything in a soft, reddish orange glow. It was magnificent. Staring at himself in the mirror again, he offered a kissy face. He then jutted his chest and chin out, the flames dying down to leave a crown upon his head.

He was in a dingy hotel room, getting himself ready for the short walk he was about to take and surprise Pat for their second date. It had been about a week since their last encounter, so it only felt appropriate to make it official.

Their text messaging and short phone calls back and forth made the relationship less dull, but it was time to take it to the next phase - time to amp up the romance a bit.

Pulling open his suitcase, Malus dressed himself in a pair of charcoal slacks, a black leather belt with a classy, slender buckle on it. For his shirt he chose a pearl white button down that was just the slightest bit translucent - but not to the point you could see anything major. Just the accented peaks and valleys of his abs and chest muscles. He fastened small, heart shaped cuff links to keep his sleeves in place and then peeled on a double button coat. It was the perfect length, just barely resting on the peak of his buttocks.

He only buttoned one on his coat, and left three undone on his shirt. It left his very chiseled collar bone area exposed, leaving a gorgeous sight to see. Tousling his hair, he stared at himself one more time and smirked.

Today was going to be a great day.

The only thing Pat knew to do was dress up for a night out.

--

The walk to Pat's apartment was short, but easily taken. Malus only carried his wallet, and the sun setting was a great painted picture to start this evening off. Taking the short stairs up the stoop, Malus pressed the button to buzz Pat's apartment, waiting for the front door to unlock so he could gain access to the lobby and make his way up.

I'm here. was a text message Malus sent to Pat to make sure he remembered tonight was their date night.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Be Alright (Pat x Malus) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Be Alright (Pat x Malus) Empty Re: Be Alright (Pat x Malus)

Post by Charlatan June 4th 2016, 3:48 am

It was always strange that one never realizes how lacking they are in formal wear until they actually need it and Pat was in that situation for the moment. He dug through his closet, dressed in only a pair of dark blue boxer brief, chewing on his lower lip and just overall disappointed with his lack of proper nice clothing. They were apparently supposed to be going to one of those fancy type restaurants, and honestly he had no idea the dress code of those places. If there was one, or maybe he was over thinking things as he always did. Eventually he would find a button up white shirt and a pair of black slacks, just fancy enough for him really. ”Theeeere we go.” He said, running his fingers through medium brown hair and making sure he looked just right. Not that he was too worried, or well...that’s a lie, he was totally worried.

Hopefully Malus wasn’t one to be picky about things such as appearance, otherwise he would probably end up greatly disappointed. His phone vibrated, likely a message from them so he had to be quick about things. ”Whelp little guys and gals, i’m goin out for the evening so take care.” He said, kneeling over what looked to be a large cage with a few furry guinea pigs walking about, some of them hiding away in little wooden huts. ”Don’t worry little guys, you’ll have some food before I go.” He sighed, quickly making a run to the kitchen and pulling a few things from the fridge and quickly running back to fling said things into the cage for the pets to have their fill.

From there, he would slip into a pair of socks and shoes that didn’t look too bad. Hunting down his phone, Pat looked at the text that said they were here, blinking a couple of times before scrambling to the door. Pat opened the door, eyes locking with Malus’ rather tantalizing ones.

”Hi.” He said with a small smile, feeling for his wallet in his back pocket, before stepping through the door and closing it behind him. ”You’re...um….lookin great tonight.” He said, trying not to sound nervous and failing miserably.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 4th 2016, 5:06 am

As soon as Pat appeared in the doorway Malus' face lit up. Selfies were no comparison to how ruggedly handsome this guy was.

Grinning Malus stepped aside but leaned in and offered Pat a kiss on his cheek.

"You look ravenous," he said, his voice just carefully rumbling passed his lips as he pulled away from the kiss upon Pat's cheek.

Sniffing gently, Malus could pick up the smell of smaller animals on Pat's clothes. It was just faint, but he could tell this guy was a pet owner. That struck a chord within Malus. Pat was a gentle guy in more ways than one, and that was something Malus could definitely keep loving.

"Okay, the only issue with this date is we have to either walk, or take a cab," he said, offering his arm to lead the way to the sidewalk.

"Oh, and, you're not allergic to shellfish, are you?" Malus asked, adding on to the conversation a bit more. He halted their progress on the sidewalk, taking in the way the sun hit the side of Pat's face and caressed his jawline and neck.

A soft sigh passed Malus' lips, a smile crossing his face.

"Before you ask, that wasn't a sad sigh. I'm just happy to see you again." He said, being one hundred percent genuine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan June 4th 2016, 3:55 pm

The whole social awkwardness went unnoticed, which already did a lot to calm him down if nothing else. Stepping through the door, he felt the kiss press against his cheek and the usual physical nervousness happened. Honestly, he was surprised he hadn’t gotten used to the feeling tingling through his chest but some things never ceased to have an impact. ”Flattery will get you everywhere.” Pat chuckled,  stepping out fully into the cool afternoon air, letting the soft breeze wash over him.

Sure, the place wasn’t as windy as Chicago was but then again that was one of the things he actually disliked about The Windy City. Guess the name should’ve been a big hint about things. ”Walking actually sounds pretty nice. I mean, not like we’re in any rush.” He responded, interlinking his arm with Marcus’ and walking along with them on the sidewalk. ”And it gives us a bit more time to talk, one on one without some cab driver listening in.” Especially since he didn’t quite want to actually pay for the cab fare, as his mind found itself instantly assuming he would have to.

”Don’t think I am. Unless I start spontaneously developing food allergies, because that would really suck.” He said, before realizing that he was sort of just going on and on rather than just answering the question. Marcus sighed, Pat turning towards them with a slightly raised brow as if silently wondering what that was all about.

”Yeah, it’s really nice to see you again too.” He said with a smile, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. Likely someone texting him, but then again that could wait until he was less busy with things. ”Was lookin forward to today, talkin over the phone doesn’t really beat seeing you in person.”
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 6th 2016, 4:32 am

A soft smirk tugged at Malus' lips as he gently bumped his shoulder into Pat's in a playful manner.

"Flattery is only fun if you can pull it off." Malus commented, a grin breaking out on his face to replace the small smug smirk.

"You're right. I could use the exercise anyway," chuckling, Malus patted his flat abdomen as if he needed to lose any weight.

As they walked, Malus could feel Pat's social awkwardness try to creep into the conversation - the natural existence of it being something hard to just shake off or suppress. However, Malus had not a care for it, and didn't think Pat was weird for having social anxiety, or awkwardness as Pat would likely call it.

"I always did hate when people eavesdropped on my conversations," quipping with a soft laugh, Malus' hand made it's home into Pat's as they walked.

Malus' footsteps fell into sync with Pats, their pace moving slowly, but not too slow. It felt just right. They picked up on different small conversations, and mentioned things about themselves, but mostly talked about food, and how good it was to see each other in person again. And Malus was very, very happy to see him again.

"Good! Being allergic to seafood would just be horrible. I find a great shrimp scampi to be quite appetizing," smiling, he felt as if his cheeks were on fire from the workout he was given in just their short walk to the restaurant.

"I do enjoy our phone conversations, Pat. I also quite like it when you listen to me rant about my days." Sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, Malus gave Pat a sideways look as they walked.

"I hope it's not annoying. I know I've asked before, but is it?" he could almost taste his mood changing as his mouth curled into a small frown that was ever growing.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan June 11th 2016, 10:20 pm

Malus agreed with the whole walking thing, and so that was what they would be doing. It gave him the chance to just appreciate LA within all it’s afternoon glory, despite how hot it could get sometimes. Not that he wasn’t used to cities being hot considering where he grew up. Just talking about food was actually beginning to make him hungry, and he was already that to begin with. Malus would then ask if they were annoying him with the whole ranting thing, something that tended to happen but he never really was bothered by it.

”Nah, i’m not bothered by it.” He responded, patting the male reassuringly on the forearm as they walked along, finding the male to be probably worse when it came to the anxiety than himself. He leaned over and settled a peck on their cheek, leaning ever so slightly into them. ”So don’t worry about it. We’re going to enjoy us some nice seafood and all that cool stuff that comes with dates.” He said, trying to sound positive and managing that pretty well, if he could say so himself.

”Now that I think about it, i’m actually really hungry right now.” He then noted, though something told him they were already aware.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 17th 2016, 1:49 am

As the pair walked, Malus was staring down at the sidewalk for a few moments until another person rushed passed him, knocking him over into Pat. Malus reacted as quickly as he could, which was naturally faster than a normal human, but he made it look like sheer luck as he grabbed onto Pat and stood half over him.

One of his legs was straddled over Pat's legs as one arm was curled around of Pat, preventing him from falling flat onto the sidewalk.

Malus' eyes glistened over and he turned his attention to shout after the douche that knocked him off-balance.

"OY! WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING! Mangia merde e morte..." Literally telling the prick to 'eat shit and die,' Malus rolled his eyes. A blush then curled over his face as he suddenly realized he had let his temper slip, giving way of his knowledge of another language.

Fuck. He thought, standing up and making sure Pat was okay.

"Are you alright? I'll kick his ass if you want." The adrenaline from grabbing Pat before he hit the ground, and the jerk rushing passed him made him quite upset.

But, they were just shy of a block from the restaurant now.

"Let's get in and get to our table before someone else tries to ruin our evening." Malus chuckled and brushed one of his hands through his hair, regaining a more stable mood and composure.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan August 20th 2016, 1:15 am

Both of them were walking along, enjoying a seemingly romantic evening when someone came rushing by him. The force was enough to knock him off balance, nearly ending with a painful impact that Malus kept from happening by catching him. Landing in someones arms was nice and all, though it wasn’t something that exactly happened all that often. This appeared to anger Marcus, especially shown by his eye glinting for a moment as they yelled something as the person which did not appear to really care. They likely had something else on their mind.

Pat, with the help of Marcus managed to help himself to his feet, a little winded by the whole thing. ”I really dig the whole defending my honor bit, but let’s not some asshole ruin out day.” pat noted with a soft smirk, letting an arm lazily slink over his shoulder and placing a kiss on his cheek. ”Besides, i’m just trying to enjoy my date.” He noted the two of them would continue their walking, quickly walking through the block between them and their restaurant.

”Talk about fancy.” He said, wishing now that he could whistle. ”Let’s go in, i’m actually feeling kinda hungry.”
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2016, 11:37 pm

Chuckling, Malus' own arm snaked around of Pat's waist and he walked with him.

"You're absolutely right. Let's go eat." Coming to the double glass doors, Malus went ahead and opened them for Pat.

The atmosphere inside was unlike any other. Music was playing, but it wasn't typical string quartet. It was an actual indie rock band, and they were live. Tables were evenly spaced, and there was a secondary floor with a bar and a glass dance floor. Of course, any girl that didn't want people peeping up their skirts would be wise and not stand over it.

Malus smiled and came to the hostess.

"Takeiro, party of two." He said, giving way to his last name. Pat hadn't asked him, so he felt not obligation to really give it. At least, not yet.

The hostess seemed surprise to see Malus instead of the famous face to the name Takeiro: his mother.

"You... are joking?" She asked, waiting for Malus to admit it.

"Uhh.. No. I called and made this reservation two weeks ago. Is there a problem?" If Pat was paying attention, it was noted that Malus was actually getting annoyed.

"Sir, I'm going to need your identification."

Rolling his eyes, Malus produced a wallet as well as a drivers license. It showed his name as Malus Takeiro, not Marcus. Another lie out of the bag.

That is, if Pat read it.

"Mister Takeiro... you wouldn't be related to--" Daring her to say it, Malus cut her off with his hand raising up.

"Let's not. I just want to enjoy my evening with my boyfriend. Now, if you feel the need to impede our evening any more, I'll have to find your manager."

And with that, the two of them were escorted to a corner table with no windows, but privacy from the majority of the crowds.

"Jeeze... sorry about that." He said, sitting down after he pulled out Pat's seat for him.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top