The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_vote_lcapmythic monster mash - Page 3 I_voting_barmythic monster mash - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
mythic monster mash - Page 3 I_vote_lcapmythic monster mash - Page 3 I_voting_barmythic monster mash - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

mythic monster mash

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mythic monster mash - Page 3 Empty Re: mythic monster mash

Post by Kourage January 29th 2016, 8:53 pm

"I'm good!" Kylie grinned reassuringly. She certainly couldn't go back to class at this point anyway, so ditching was really the only option. Besides, she had to admit that fighting monsters was a lot more fun. At least her team seemed really cool. She'd never been part of a team before (unless you counted the family of con artists, which she would rather have forgotten about.) This one certainly seemed interesting. There was Jeannie, the self proclaimed super-genius. She was obviously rich, very capable, and REALLY talkative. She seemed to be the one with all the plans though, so Kylie certainly wasn't complaining. Friendly people were awesome anyway. Then there was Night. He looked to be about her age, and she wondered why he wasn't in school. Then again, she hadn't been there either until a few months ago. Come to think of it, most of the kids in Kylie's life didn't attend school. It probably made the whole fighting evil thing a lot easier. Anyway, he seemed cool. He had been friendly as well, and fairly laid back. They'd probably get along well. As for the Minotaur, she wasn't quite sure what to make of him yet. Extremely intelligent, at least when it cam to this Greek stuff... other than that, she'd have to find out more as they adventured together.

"Sea serpent, huh?"
She responded to Jeannie's comment. She'd never heard of Dragon Cultists, although there were plenty of cult-type groups in the Chicago underground. "Sounds like fun. Actually, if it won't kill us, Night's electricity thing could come in really handy. If it is a dragon thing, we should probably do our research. Anybody have any dragon-slaying experience?"

(I totally understand guys. Finals suck.)

Kourage

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 January 30th 2016, 3:06 pm

"So where to first?" Drake asked, leaving it to the others to choose the first destination. "I'm up for anyone of these "Gates of Hades"." He said, with a yawn, sitting back on one of the RV chairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightdread February 3rd 2016, 11:43 pm

Night thought for a moment about how his powers would react in water. "It would probably be good if you guys were not around me..." Night decided "focusing electricity in water is much harder to do after all."

"So since we are a team I guess for the time being, why don't we get a roll call of our collective powers? Could be fun, like a show and tell! Night laughed. "As you can probably tell I specialize in electricity manipulation, its pretty versatile!" He hoped that everyone was comfortable with sharing, even though he saw no reason why they wouldn't be considering they just killed a giant demon worm together. That's a special kind of bond. It was always exciting meeting other metas because there was always such a variety of powers and abilities they possessed. Sometimes powers where a curse, but Night didn't view his powers like that, but he could see why others would have that opinion.

Everyone seemed to settle in as they drove along, which was nice, they all needed some rest. "So... whose next?"
Nightdread
Nightdread

Quote : Your in for a shock now!

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 4th 2016, 12:32 pm

Jeannie is amused with nights idea of sharing she likes sharing stuff and likes learning about other powers as she finds them interesting plus it is a good idea knowing what they can do since there working together like he said.

oww me me, I'll be next let's see huh I do all kinds of stuff,it's pretty funny we're after monsters cause I'm kinda one the best kinda a chimera I'm a bunch of animals stuck together. I heal really fast and don't get old, lizard regeneration stuff, then I got super senses I can see really far and in the dark like a kitty, I can smell stuff like a puppy. I can hear stuff really good I think that's puppy or kitty too or maybe elephant they got big ears could be a bat to kinda radar sense with sounds, I can feel stuff like vibrations and stuff. I got super taste to even though that's really not useful for monster fighting monster, good for cooking cause I can tell what's in stuff by eating it, think it's a piggy power

I'm kinda fast like not super dupper fast but pretty fast and agile like a kitty and a spider a spider kitty, I got photograhic reflexes too think that's what daddy called it's like I can see stuff and know how to do it something about lot sure what animal that comes from, maybe it's human cause were smartest animals, cause I'm really smart so that and my sense help figure out how it works, huh thinks all I'm pretty neat
Jeannie looks to Kylie and Drake smiles looking very curious to what they can do

ok your turn for story time!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage February 5th 2016, 12:51 am

"Um... well..." Kylie began with less than perfect elocution. The normally talkative teenager found herself at a loss for words. These people she was with were so awesome and powerful, whereas she didn't even fully understand what she could do. The truth was, Kylie was really new to this whole superpowers thing. Ever since the incident, she'd been learning and discovering things she could do. As for how to define them though, she had no idea.

There was no harm in telling what she did know of course. "Well, there's the glowing skin thing, which I have to say gets annoying sometimes..." Though she had stopped radiating light at this point, she still found herself looking down at her hands. From what she had figured out so far, it  happened whenever she was in a heightened emotional state. She had yet to figure out what sort of power it was though. "But aside from being an overgrown nightlight, I also heal really fast. That's what happened with my arm earlier. And I can be a really effective human shield. Like, my skin can stop bullets. Except it doesn't always work... I think it has something to do with helping people. I don't know exactly, but I always seems to happen when other people are in danger." She paused for a moment, remembering how she had gotten these powers in the first place. She decided not to mention her thievery, carjacking, or forgery skills. "There's another thing too, but it's kinda hard to explain. Um... this may seem a little weird to ask now, but did anyone get hurt during that last battle? Even minor cuts or bruises..."
Kourage
Kourage

Quote : "Do whatever you want to me, but mess with my friends... you're in for a lot of pain!"

Job : Sudent/Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 6th 2016, 3:58 pm

Drake listened as they explained their abilities, and how they worked. When it got to him, he shrugged "Well, you kinda saw my thing. Transform into an ancient Bull-god..and we kinda have a telepathic link...it's..a long story." He said, waving his hand dismissively.

"I guess we should be off.." Drake said, pulling out his phone and looking for any strange sightings.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightdread February 10th 2016, 3:18 pm

"Well the powers sure are diverse... SO at least we can kick ass, as that was made pretty apparent with the demon worm thing!" Night laughed. "I do dig your bull transformation!" Night added gesturing at Drake "that's like hella useful. "

Night was pretty stuck on Jeannie's powers though, they where a crazy amalgamation of everything, but she didn't look different than any normal person. Her energy level though was clearly above average, probably due to her abilities."Wow so your every scientist dream huh? Those are a crazy amount of powers, even the taste one" he chuckled "I hope you can cook!"

Night thought about Kylie's question after she described her powers. "I don't think anyone was hurt as badly as you, I got a few scratches on the elbow from that stupid worm throwing me off though nothing major. But hey your powers are really useful! If you can heal that fast and your skin can block bullets, your basically almost untouchable!" Night mused "but the glowing just kinda... happens? he laughed "That's an odd power."
Nightdread
Nightdread

Quote : Your in for a shock now!

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 10th 2016, 9:45 pm

yeah my daddy and his scientist buddies always have some new test they want me to try when I visit, and yup I'm a super good cook my powers make me super hungry so definitely was a good hobby to pick up. huh, maybe kylie is like me and glows cause she's part firefly and unbreakable skin so a fire turtle! well definitely like the idea of having some else that heals quick, now I don't have to do all the suicidal parts of the plan!jeannie jumps around excited huh and one of you is a bull, will that makes sense, at first, I thought you were just crazy the way you talked but now I know to where talking to the bull spirit in your head makes sense you were stopping to get his thoughts before telling us. and night is zap like an eel so where a super zoo cause we all got animal powers yay we have a team name know

so once we get to turkey we'll get the boat from fisherman guys and go about getting the sea serpent and seeing if it's cave is one of them gate things needing closed up,ok so you guys decided who can drive for a while she reaches into a self and pulls out a box of books I got some reading to do on boats so I'll know how it works when we get there, also got some books for sonar thingy to find what we are looking for

jeannie grabs one of the pizza box to snack on and her box of books and heads off to the bedroom laying all the books out on the bed huh wich one to start with.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage February 21st 2016, 12:14 am

Kylie nodded as she listened to everyone's abilities. This certainly was an interesting group. The only one to respond to her question was Night. "Well, I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt..." she smiled. "But here, let me show you something." The young healer stretched out her hand, beginning once again to glow. She reached out and touched Night's arm, hoping he wouldn't pull away. If he didn't, she knew exactly what would happen.

The strange light that seemed to follow her everywhere would spread from her to the scratches on his arm that he had mentioned, and as always happened when she did this, they would vanish. A moment later, the same wounds would appear on Kylie's arm. "Don't move." She said quietly. It was his choice of course, whether or not to maintain contact, but she really hoped he would. She wanted to show the others what she could do. Either way, it was good that Jeannie had thought to begin research. Although she wasn't sure about the name "super zoo", these people did seem like a good team to have.

(Sorry for the late response guys, school's been rather hectic)
Kourage
Kourage

Quote : "Do whatever you want to me, but mess with my friends... you're in for a lot of pain!"

Job : Sudent/Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: