The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_voting_barDread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_voting_barDread (PM To Join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dread (PM To Join)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dread (PM To Join)

Post by Jeannie Rose December 1st 2015, 10:34 pm

Jeannie follows her friend as they continue there to search for the source of this dead guys being not so dead.she's worried about him though and sad she couldn't keep him from getting hurt and starts crying
ewww that's gross mister lee are you sure your ok? you did just get you eyeball poked out,need a band aid maybe I could give you some of my blood and your eye might grow back never actually tried that too see if it work but you never know it could work, or we can take you to some science doctor guys and you could get a cool robot eye that can shoot lasers that make short work of this icky monsters or you could get an eye patch and parrot and ship and play pirates that be fun

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey December 2nd 2015, 3:48 pm

At hearing Jeannie's concern and a few of her suggestions, Jardin paused.  Using his hand to cover as much of his damaged face as he could to avoid disturbing her, he allowed his mouth to curl into a warm smile.

"Agtually, I'be 'ad worse," he said, attempting to allay her worries.  "I'b a metahubad with regederatio' powers.  Give be by eight hours, everything will be back where it belo'gs by bording."

Taking a moment, Jardin tried to clear his nose.  He pinched each side closed as he blew.  It did not help.  "Dab'd allergies," he muttered as he began to move on.  "Oh," he began to say with an afterthought.  "Pirates wore patches to save their dight visiod."

Jardin was the first of the pair outside.  He thought he was ready for anything.  He junxed himself.  Everything shifted at once and Jardin was forced to take a knee.  Before he could jump clear, the concrete crumbled.  The young thief lost his stack as he fell.  Then, to add more insult to injury, he landed in the vile brown water.  He came up cursing.  "Mother nut-balls, that is nasty!"  He wished he was allergic to shit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Parable December 2nd 2015, 10:50 pm

Parable felt a force wave of shock pulse through his bones, as he connected with the torso of Coronel. The speedster felt a detached sense of nausea rising up from the base of his throat, as he took in the sight of his arm moving smoothly through the man's body. Unlike the telekinetic, who would simply raise his hands and feel himself explode, Parable was forced by his powers to see everything. The hero would watch his own arm sink through flesh. He would watch the shock waves ripple across defenseless skin, bone, and organs, rending and destroying them.

He would remember every minute of it, likely for forever.

As Coronel hit the ground, Parable bolted past the villain once more. As he spun his feet, the young hero turned to face the regenerating meta-human. Brian couldn't help but grit his teeth in disgust; he could feel the man's hot blood sinking through his costume's sleeve.

Standing, his vibrating form dirty and red, Parable watched the villain's body, knowingly. There was no way this was over.

Sure enough, following a twitch there and a flinch here, the vampire slayer rose again. Half-broken, covered in gore, and shattered, he still stood smiling. In front of Parable was a macabre horror, who was unfit to bear the mantle of being human.

Watching the dead man rising as intently as the hero was, Parable quickly caught the movement of Coronel raising his own foot. With his quick mind and even quicker eyes, a sore Brian caught the first hints of a powerful shock wave, that was shooting from the man's leg, right before it hit him. Commanding his metahuman powers, the hero quickly floated himself ever so slightly off the ground, as it crumbled beneath him.

For a second, the hero almost resorted to simply flying, to escape the effects of Coronel's attack; but, then he had a thought.

Parable willingly allowed his partial exhaustion to overtake him, at the last possible moment. Using his heavy muscles as anchors, the speedster fell deep into the sewer drudge.

For but a millisecond, any onlooker would likely see nothing but still,  brown, and rancid waters where Brian had fallen. Then after another second, what sounded like a gunshot would break out, and then another, and yet another would follow the first.

Zooming, untraceable streaks filled the air, shooting up from the water at bullet-like speeds.

Parable was moving under the water at a supersonic pace, collecting all the debris that had fallen when Coronel had collapsed the pavement.

The hero was throwing the tiny rocks upwards with everything he had.

Second by second, hundreds of small stones were breaking the sound barrier, emerging from every inch of the water in turn and in great swarms. Unluckily for the Speedster's enemy, every one of the rocks-turned-bullets was aimed directly for him.

After a few hundred rocks had been thrown in the course of a few seconds, Parable burst from the water at top speed, following behind the last large grouping of his stones. The hero's tired, aching body was already preparing to throw a barrage of unrelenting punches at the telekinetic, that he was now shooting his flying form towards.

The man had to have limits, and Parable would be the one to make him break them, or the hero would break the telekinetic instead.

Last edited by Parable on December 3rd 2015, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Parable's Character Sheet
Parable
Parable

Quote : "The law needs to mean something, decency needs to mean something!"

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich December 3rd 2015, 12:00 am

As Coronel successfully plunged the man into the sewers, something seemed off. Maybe it was because he jumped and that Coronel seen the man flying.

If this was not seen before hand he would believe that the guy simply jumped to get out of the way, but soon fell into the enormous hole. But this guy could fly and if himself were to have jumped he would have placed himself in smoother territory. As Coronel seen the man fall into the water he placed a barrier around his front unknowing what will come.

He was suspecting a surprise attack from the back as well son he was ready with a large enough attack to level the city block; all he needed was a hint of sound or touch. After a millisecond or so gone by a barrage of pellets started to assault him only in the front.(you said all sides, but I don't see how that is happening.) They would strike his barrier and crumble to dust. The durability of the rocks could not hold up do to the velocity of the throw and the strength of his ability.

The guy lunged from the water and did a straight assault for him, but now he was in direct line of sight. As soon as he broke free of the water Coronel would meet and send a telekinetic wave to force him back in. The wave was much larger that the hole itself not giving him anywhere to run. Why would you corner yourself, foolish human? It's like you have a great power, but cant grasp how to fully use it. What a pity, and here I was hoping for at least a decent match.

Coronel would follow up with a barrage of his own except they were more sturdy that some pebbles and much larger. He sent wave after wave; soon leaving a great ball of smoke. All the vampires would stop and decease from fighting. They at least understood Coronel's ability and soon would learn the kids and why it was suicidal to fight either one of them.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Dread (PM To Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dread (Open And Welcome To Anyone) Astoronmic's First Appearance

Post by Guest December 3rd 2015, 1:03 am

Astronomic drifts aimlessly around the silent night sky in a tight position with his arms flattened straight against his sides and his coupled together fully extended with his feet pointed outwards. His bright hidden white eyes trace the ground jumping from concrete spot to spot. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he spots  two young humans assumed around the age of ten playing catch with an brown oval(football) near a tree. On a damaged tree branch near the top was is unkempt nest made of straw with occupants of newly hatched shrieking feathered creatures(birds). The youngest looking human seems to have accidentally tripped when preparing to launch the brown oval towards the other child in his immediate presence. The brown oval spirals out of control and heads directly towards the shrieking feather creatures nest. Wasting no unneeded time with ease Astronomic swoops down head straight towards the shrieking nest the air around him beating against his unfazed body. In what seemed like an instance to the small humans he landed upon the cool grassy earth right in between the two unsuspecting humans. Taking his right arm he sways it right above the small human who had launched the brown oval into the air plucking the oval from the air near centimeters from the child's hand. Both small humans jump back in awe and surprise from this strange being appearing out of what seemed thin air. Astronomic holds the brown oval back down to the small child's level allowing it to loosely hang. He speaks in a calm and serene tone stating "I intrude upon your earth game small humans recently birthed from the human female womb". He quickly pauses and begins to speak again stating "However your small oval would have soared into the feathered nest and caused great grief and harm among the also recently birthed feathered creatures". Suddenly he would began to sense a strange amount of energy residing an another area and begins to end his time with the small humans. "Be more self conscious of your surrounding and who it may negatively effect" he calmly states as he begins to slowly descend into the air. "Have a superior quality of the rest of the day" are his last words to the small humans before he quickly waves and soars off into the sky in the direction the strange energy.

Astronomic quickly arrives upon the scene of what seemed to be a short sighted human battle.  Being able to pick up on the large amounts of telekinetic energy residing from a strange human like being in black with others around it similar in appearance. Astronomic quickly moves closer to the battle torn scene stopping hovering several feet above the smoke encompassed hole peering over to see an object forcibly pushed into water.

In a calm and serene tone Astronomic begins to speak begins towards everything in sight. "I intrude upon this scene I come not to combat but to reason and to stop this  seemingly mealiness squabble" he states. "I show gratitude to any who care to explain the current situation as I am a being of pure heroic nature new to this planet to help all indeed" he says his eyes rapidly jumping from person to person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 3rd 2015, 1:37 am

Jeannie giggles amused by her friends comically over reacting to the puddle.so You're a healer to Mr lee neat were healing power buddys, that's good i was really worried huh looks like all that racket scared off any of the vampires I and the wizard guy didn't get. huh, somthing odd bout that fella huhjeannie turns to the direction where they were battling her nose twitching and putting her hand to her ear.

intresting there's a funny voice out of no where did you hear that lee, smells like someone else is hear not sure what I've never smelt something like it before, and what an odd manner the voices speaks in maybe his an alien huh space aliens, a wizard and vampires what an interesting day,lets see what it is!amussed Jeannie takes off in the direction of the strange voice, up there using her catlike agility she leaps up the fire escape of on of the buildings

her big green eyes light up with excitement with what she see a really spaceman flowing in front of her,lee get up here you got see this it's a spaceman! hello mister alien I'm Jeannie, huh will lets see me and mister lee my friend over there came to stop the vampires from eating everybody,speedy their i think wants stop them cause i helped him save a guy from them, that guy in black I think he's a wizard, just seems to want to break everything, which kinda helped with the vampires, him and speedy started fighting me and lee killed the leftover vampires then you showed up yeah I think that's all you missed Mr. spaceman, should I take you to my leader?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey December 3rd 2015, 3:37 pm

Jardin's injuries burned in the rancid waste.  If he were anyone else, he would have to worry about a sceptic infection.  As it were, his hyperactive immune system could overwhelm the bacteria in hours.

Deftly, the nimble metahuman found his way out of the hole, kicking off a wall to mantle the crumbling rebar and concrete.  Like that, he was back to the fresh, away from the putrid cesspool below.  Glancing up, he saw two youths waging war...one of whom seemed...familiar.

A peculiar voice called out to the pair of fighters and Jardin found himself looking up for its source.  He noticed Jeannie ascending a fire escape, predictably, with all the grace of a feline.  She called out to him to follow.

Jardin's ascent was a bit less graceful, thanks to his lack of depth perception.  Kicking up a wall, he snagged the ladder; then he climbed to the stairwell, swinging up the steps to shorten the time he took to catch up...

He is up in time for the tail end of Jeannie's summary, though his ever improving ears picked up most of what she said.  But that does not interest him now...

Instead, the still shirtless and wounded metahuman steps to the edge of the roof.  As he suspected, he clearly recognizes one of the fighters...

"Coronel!" he shouts.  "Knock it off!  No one's in the mood for your games!"

Reminder on Aliases:

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Parable December 4th 2015, 8:45 pm

Parable felt his body be slammed hard, as he rocketed towards his enemy. His opponent had to be reacting on instinct at this point; the speeds Brian were moving at should have made him too fast to be registered by most anyone. In any case, it didn't matter. The wall of force hit him all the same, and it hurt like hell and knocked the breath from his lungs.

The red and white hero attempted to fly his way out of the wall of unseen energy, but only found himself unable to escape out from under its great size. The hero threw his arms up and pounded against the psychic wave, before crashing hard into the water he had just escaped from.

And then the rocks came. One after another the hole was  hit by the boulders, one after another it--and anyone inside its area--was pounded and transformed into nothing but a smoking mass.

No one--save someone with a superhuman constitution--could have survived the barrage Coronel had just unleashed. He had thrown his ammunition with such force and speed, that even the largest of boulders had crumbled, as they crashed against the bottom of the sewer.

And luckily, it was a sewer.

Coughing, Parable pushed his hand through the hole that he had shot himself through with all his speed, as the rocks had descended to crush him. He was floating in almost total darkness, as all but a few rays of light shone through the wall of debris that blocked off the rest of the sewer, from the part that Coronel had first busted into and then attacked with force.

The smoke from the attack filled the hero's lungs  and obscured his vision, as he picked away at the loose concrete of the gap's borders at great speed. As the opening widened, Parable prayed that the whole wall of broken stone wouldn't collapse on him, as he finally fit his head through it.

Breathing heavily and with a shaking body and ripped costume, Brian Silverline ascended from the smoke, just as a floating presence demanded to be updated on the situation.

"Do you want to know what started this 'petty squabble'?" the hero said with a labored breath, as he floated towards Mr. Astro.

Brian lifted his blood-covered arm to point directly at the civilian, that he had saved at the start of the night, and that the telekinetic had then killed in cold blood. The corpse was mangled and broken, its spine literally ripped from its neck in a gory and horrendous fashion.

"He did."

As the hero identified the dead body as the cause of the fight, he slowly moved his hand to point at the telekinetic he had been fighting. Parable continued to watch his enemy intently, as he had been the whole time he'd been talking.

"That man, he killed him."

Parable dropped his arms.

"And almost every dead body you see, he made."

"If you're not lying about what you are... then you wouldn't let this stand either. We can't let people like him do things like this. The law needs to mean something, decency needs to mean something."

Parable
Parable

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich December 5th 2015, 5:42 pm

As his attack worked very well, he would add it also obstructed his side thoughts. "What was around him and was he watching his flank from attack?"As he heard a voice his attack would decease and the speedster would have his attempt at getting away. He rose above the surface out of air and exhausted. Luckily he was not broken more too. He was in perfect health compared to the dead mangled body he spoke of.

Again another voice was heard. What the what? Someone I know..... Let's see? Lee Grim? He was not the best with names and he hardly ever heard his name spoke back in Kansas. He was not an ally, but he was alive. So he done something wrong? He let him live too long. It was time for a bit more serious fight.

Coronel again wore that sick, stomach twisting smile and looked around. Well 4 vs 1... I like the odds. More people to kill and this also means I get to play harder with the risk of breaking someone. Coronel floated upwards and leveled with the roof tops. Seems like a bunch of apartment complex, and add the building of a possible bar or what ever the vampires poured from; it was a great place for him to be. Closed in, with tall buildings.

He looked down at all four and smiled as he threw one arm into the air. The building adjacent from him arose into the air and hovered. He was being rushed now since they wanted a show, but only one building every 2 people. Thankfully they were all grouped and easier to hit. He acted like the building was being held by a rope and grabbed and jerked it. It was slung at them with incredible force. Now to see what will happen next.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 8th 2015, 1:55 pm

Jeannie looks and can't believe her eyes come on that's just cheating,ohmm lee I think we should be going now, Run! as the building flys closer she takes off running grabbing lee's arm as she runs by him dragging him along.

first steps a dosey she jumps off the ledge landing in the ally as the building the strange man throw crash into the one they were just standing on as it starts to crumble Jeannie looks for a way for them to avoid getting squished and see it agh not that well icky smell getting squished lesser of two problems she guess. she hurries to a manhole cover and gets it up so she and lee can drop down inside taking cover in the sewer. once inside Jeannie ducks down putting her hands over her head the sounds of everything crashing giving her a headache once everything stops shaking she looks over to make sure lee's ok

you alright that was scary who just throws a building at people that guys got issues, so now where safe for now and have time to talk what brings you here lee? are you after the vampires too, I was here to check out the murders man was is surprised when vampires came out, I thought it just be a normal run of the mill serial killer,they can be pretty crazy with what they come up with,but for real vampires that's different Jeannie looks around

think speedy made it out ok? I lost track of him, huh so what should we do now? I want to get out of her it's really stinkcy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2015, 2:49 pm

His glowing white eyes loom over to the sides as he spots  multiple prominent members of the incident appear. He quietly watches as a blonde human like female decides to lead a unsuspecting  path towards his current airborne position utilizing a human home steps. The human female movements resembling that of a small human kept fur beast.  The human like female finally makes her way close enough to Centurions position and begins to rapidly speak towards him. After she finishes her speech his begins to state back towards her "My gratitude human female the Jeanine for the explanation." Giving her a slight nod as a second human like  small male lands near the blonde female and calls the creature who seems to be the center of the problem Coronel. Finally one last presence ascends near him a damage human male from a large crater in the desicmated ground. Nodding his head at the end of the sentence the speed human spoke. He than begins to speak calmly towards the group who began spoke with him. Stating towards them "Lie I do not nor shall I ever proceed to..you all have my gratitude for protecting the human inhabitants of this area..now allow me to end this conflict once and for all with this life taker as you all deserve rest ".

He slowly floats closer towards the dark colored human figure who seems to be the center for this destruction. He keeps his calm demeanor as he begins to speak towards him
"You take something you have no comprehension over..life, you use your abilities to harm instead heal, no being is inherently evil, however you choose to side yourself with those of selfish and cruel nature." "Heed my warning human Coronel you are never to far gone in the darkness to return to the light"slowly out stretching his arm for understanding.

His watchful eyes seize onto the human called coronel as he floats to the roof tops of the barren buildings. Suddenly a building adjacent towards the human coronel was ripped forth from the ground and hovered in mid air surrounded by telekinetic energy. The Cosmic centurion takes no immediate action as he has sensed the immediate area and buildings are void of life. The telekinetic human held his arm and hand towards the building as if it contained a metal cord connected onto the building. The telekinetic suddenly jerks his arm and with it a building is slung with great force towards the group. The Cosmic Centurion shoots out in front of the group quickly spreading his massive arms causing energy to ripple off from him. With even more speed he effortlessly releases a mighty clap with the combined force of his hands at the building. Utilizing his own energy to guide the shock wave of his clap to obliterate the building and debris to shoot around coronel and towards the void expansion of space.  

"Enough of this..I may not have utter understanding of this planet and it's inhabitants however my vast knowledge among the stars allows me to sense and see your senseless violence..allows us to end this with words"
he states folding his arms and floating back into a stationary position in front of the group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey December 8th 2015, 3:46 pm

It was not everyday one saw entire buildings move at once.  And when it does, there is only one reaction that is valid.  "Fuck...Me...Sideways..."

As he ran aft Jeanie, he hooked the edge of the building, preventing himself from rocketting into space.  Lateral motion gone, he fell straight down, meeting heaps of trash as he fell into a luckily placed dumpster.  One he knew was there from earlier.

All the worse for wear, Jardin leapt from the heap, again following his fellow meta...back into the drain system.  He dropped down beside her, bracing for the tremor of a falling building.  It didn't seem to come...

"Yeah, I'm good," he said, taking a moment to catch he breath.  He had accumulated a few new bruises thanks to the fall.  Then came the obvious question: what are you doing here?  "Anctually..." he began, then he was halted by a violent sneeze he thankfully aimed away from Jeannie.  "Dabbit!  Are you fugging ghidding me!?"  The curse was also not aimed at Jeannie.  He continued: "As I was saying, I was agtually their prisoder.  Ibagid 'ow useful a guy who regederates blood would be do a vabpire..."

Looking up again, he realized something was off.  A falling building should have shacken the ground yet..."Hold that thought..."

Climbing up, Jardin saw the thrown structure was gone.  "Uh..." he called down the hole.  "I guess id's glear."

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Parable December 8th 2015, 11:05 pm

Parable watched the odd being nod approvingly at his impassioned words, before it began to float upwards. The strange 'man' was moving straight towards the telekinetic who had caused all the destruction. As the calm visitor began to speak, Brian's muscles clenched. He would still fight, tired or not, if Coronel injuried their would-be savior; too many had died this day.

It was because of this resolve that it took everything Parable had, not to charge straight for the villain, as he floated up into the air and away from Mr. Astro. Even still the hero didn't charge; the things the alien was preaching--forgiveness, kindness, hope--Brian couldn't find the strength to move against their weight.

Maybe Coronel could be redeemed. Just maybe.

But the thoughts didn't last long. The hero's heart almost cracked in two, as he watched the regenerating meta-human hoist a building and throw it.

Parable quickly vibrated his body, eliciting a great burning in his muscles; the hero aimed to slow his perception, maybe find some way to save the other heroes in the area.

But before Parable could do anything, something odd happened; a being moved fast within Parable's slowed perception. With a clap of force, speed, and unimaginable power, Mr. Astro destroyed the threat Coronel had presented, before it hurt anyone. Even more surprisingly, the creature continued to press for a peaceful resolution with his words.

It was like an angel had descended from the Heaven's.

Parable took a breath, as he turned away from his savior. The speedster had to trust in the power and strength of spirit he just seen; he had another job to do, the only one that was left to him. In a flash, Parable was floating above the waters of the drainage where the two other heroes were hiding.

"Today was a complete failure; I couldn't save them, not one. But, you two can get out of here. Even if that hero up there fails, I'll cover you as you get to safety, with whatever I have left," Parable said, as he slowed his lips down to his own version of slow motion, just so he could be understood by people who spoke at normal speeds.

Jeannie and her compatriot would hear a hero with a ripped and blood-covered uniform, talking in a cold and calculated manner; but, if the two listened closely enough, they would hear a sad, but passionate resolve lingering in Parable's words.

Parable
Parable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 9th 2015, 12:30 am

after hearing lee say it was all clear Jeannie comes out of her hiding places looking around confusedwait wasn't a building flying at us,I heard a boom but it didn't land,huh guess we got luckyshe hears a voice above her and looks up to see the man she intended to help when this all started.
hey speedy your ok too great, I figured you'd be too quick to get squished, so did Mr spaceman defeat the bad guy? she then looks over and see Astro floating in the air and no sign of the bad man good thing he showed upthank you Mr. spaceman!your greatshe turns back to parable um not true speedy we saved lee who knows what them vampires would have done if we didn't free him, and we killed all the vampires so they won't hurt anybody else, and you and mr.astro smashed that bad guy away, plus we made new friends, well I knew lee from before, but I meet you and Mr. Astro so I wouldn't say today was a complete failure.

she looks around at there buildings around them,there a little worse for wear she smilesbetter get out of here before I get blamed for this, for some reason I always get blamed for property destruction if I happen to be around you torch one warehouse full of mobsters and now ever fires your fault,well there was that nazi island base but they deserved it, plus who actually puts one of those cartoons self-destruct buttons in the building that's just asking to be blown up. oh and that nightclub technical note my fault the killer robots should take some of the blame for that one she notices he looks beat up you sure you don't want us to take you to a hospital speedy you all blood and stuff, lee could use one to he said his eye will grow back, but he seem to have a nasty coldjeannie wonders why he can grow his eye back but can't keep from getting a cold, there heal powers most work different she never gets sick, oh well not sure we'll all fit on my motorcycle though? maybe mr.astro can drop us off in his space ship I always thought it'd be fun to fly in a spaceship,huh speaking of my bike where'd it get tooshe looks around to find it on the side of the road where she parked it before going to help speedy, comically untouched while everything else around it is destroyed her bike most share her good luck, she sits on a pile of rubble trying to put the pieces back together while waiting to see what her friends think there next course of action should be
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich December 9th 2015, 5:23 pm

As this alien spoke to him he felt a need to correct him so he would understand the truth behind Coronel. The truth that he actually has no control, but yet all the control he could ever want.

It is not everyday I find someone close to my level in strength and truthfully I'm sure you can grow close to it. But it is not that Coronel can't turn good. It is the fact I don't allow him.. I am his power; his ability. If he can't control me then I will do as I please. And weird creature, I to come from somewhere unknown as I do not possess the same parts as the beings. If I had to guess.... I would say I am made as well as Coronel's vessel. Coronel's ability would stop the chatter of the vessel and begin again.

He held his arm up and proceeded to form a compressed ball. It was visible, but invisible. It would warp around and generate a massive field of space. It's weight was enormous and the underlining presence pushed against the surrounded buildings and cratered the ground. This ability was easy to make, but was extremely extinguishing.

As it deemed ready, he would throw his arm like as if he held a ball. It speed off and gained speed; it's size would push over buildings and it would be aimed to hit the others in the back even if he threw it right at the alien.

If he could stop this then Coronel would just be more serious with his next attack.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey December 9th 2015, 6:37 pm

Jardin continued to gaze upward. He ignored the conversation between Jeannie and the Speedster. Neither knew just how dangerous Coronel was.

As if to punctuate that thought, a well of pure mass formed near to the white haired man's hand. "Well shid. Thad loogs lighe a blagg 'ole..."

Now turning to the other metahuman's, Jardin spoke up. "I don'd know aboud you dwo, but I would rather nod be in frond of 'im whed 'e throws thad." He moved quickly now, aiming back for the underground drainage system. "W'o loves bei'g a durdle?" he asked. Without touching the ladder, he fell.

Already, he was surveying the tunnels. He knew the layout as anyone would if they expected to need a getaway so he knew where they all led.

Jardin's hope was that the comically underpowered trio could slip away and the mad-dead-psychic would quickly lose interest while fighting the juggernaut of an alien. That was really their only chance, though slim as it was.

He would not see the singularity in flight...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top