The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_vote_lcapSeven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_voting_barSeven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! Empty Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED!

Post by Dread Love September 29th 2016, 4:59 pm

Loveless

"If I forgive myself, I won't have the right to hate others..."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Loveless
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race:Human/Android
Hair:Salmon
Eyes:White, formerly grey
Height:6' 1"
Weight:198
Blood type:AB

The Looks

Seven, is a fair skinned man that has short salmon colored hair that he slicks back. He wears two silver earrings on his left ear. He has many scars on his back, and a large scar on his chest. On his back he has the poem "I carry your heart with me" by e.e Cummings tattooed across his back in a cursive script. One of if not his most notable feature is a large visor covering the top half of his face. It is made out of black carbon fiber while three slits of blue glass run horizontally across the visor. He can normally be seen wearing a suit as he is often dealing in the business world.

The Legacy

Personality:

“I guess you can say lady luck never smiled on me. I grew up in a New York orphanage. Wait that is phrased wrong…I suppose I started this journey in a New York orphanage. Even at a young age I realized the harsh message the world was sending to me. It is a shame I did not die there. It wasn’t all bad I suppose; I had made friends greater than family. Not that I know what a family is to make such a bold comparison. They called me Seven. It was an uncreative, unloving name; for you see, out of the twenty plus orphans there, a total of six arrived on their doorstep, or in worse places, upon birth to be left for dead. We were given a number, not a name. We were without a history, and without hope in the slums of New York. You can imagine the gleam in my eyes when a well-known, billionaire, Aster Crointz, adopted nearly everyone in the orphanage. It seemed like something out of a fairy tale. This man must have known what it was like to be left for dead, alone, and unwanted. He saw the potential in the worthless generation and decided to raise us as his own to show the world it was wrong. Perhaps, in another world this was true. In reality, he saw a group of children no one would miss. He saw people he could discard on his path to his ambitions.

Aster was funding a major project to achieve singularity by his own means by physically combining man and machine. True androids, machines, that would be capable of thinking, and feeling for themselves. The heaven that we thought awaited us quickly became an inescapable hell. We grew accustomed to the feeling of hunger, we grew accustomed to needles piercing our bodies and soul, and the labor soon became commonplace. The bright light that entered the cell gave hope of death, but the screams I heard on that final week, was something I will never forget.

On that final week, the sound of someone’s cell opening rung through my conscience. The screams that would follow melted any resolve I had left. The tests were over, and the real trial had begun. From what I could gather, different experiments were being held for each child. I could only wonder, as I viewed the bloodstains in my cell, how many people did this man murder for his progress. On the seventh day of that week, the light of judgement illuminated my cell. It was my turn to experience fear and hopelessness. I was dragged and tossed onto an operating table. Aster coldly looked down upon me while the scientist, and “doctors” muttered several things while they surrounded me. I remember seeing several robotic limbs, and other things too advanced for me to understand at the time. The experiment they ran on me was something unheard of; they wanted to fuse my mind with an advanced artificial intelligence system they created. Yes, this was barbarous, unethical; however, a great enough ambition can green light the discarding of moral obligations. A needle pierced my skull and implanted, or injected something into my brain. When they activated the system, Genesis, I had still maintained my consciousness. I believe It was meant for me to completely fuse with their AI and became a new mindless being under their control; however, Genesis was not reacting. As they continued to obtain a reaction from Genesis, I was experiencing unfathomable pain. My eyes begin to burn intensely as my vision quickly deteriorating. My skull seemed as If it would explode at any minute. They decided to throw me back into the cell and see if any changes would occur the next day. Many hours after they had left, the pain had not subsided. Suddenly I heard a voice. It introduced itself as Genesis and was now functional. Indeed, they had failed to fuse our consciousness together, however, we were able to coexist.

Being created from the private servers in the facility, Genesis was able to bypass the computerized locks easily since it knew their layout. However, this wasn’t good enough for me. With the help of Genesis, I found their weapon storage and set a few timed detonations before leaving. I was the only survivor from that hidden facility, and as far as I know, all of their research was destroyed in the explosion. Months later, I had find out Aster had also passed away in the explosion. Apparently, he had re-entered the facility a few minutes after I had left in order to see my progression. I didn’t care, it was finally over. I returned to the orphanage site only to find out that it was no longer there. It had closed down around the same time I was adopted; however, it was okay, for the first time in my life I felt free. I found m way into another orphanage at the age of 10, ad was adopted at age 13. I spent the rest of my life helping others, gaining knowledge, and growing with my unlikely friend…Genesis. I eventually opened my own business where I develop and sell cutting edge technology based in Europe. I never forget the pain, but I also remember the friends and family. I’m blessed to be alive.

The Powers and
Weaknesses

Powers
Heightened Senses-To overcompensate for his lack of sight, his other senses have heightened.

Prototype Android-Although not conventional, Seven is a type of Android. His mind has been fused with the advanced AI prototype, Genesis, although they have two separated consciousness. So it is Genesis that grants him many of his abilities.

Intellect-Growing up with Genesis implanted in his mind aided his intellectual growth to the point that even without Genesis, he would be considered a Genius; however, Genesis can perform many complex operations on the fly such as running simulation, formulating and running complex equations in manner of seconds.

Access-Through the large server he built, Seven can access the internet and hack into other computer based systems to either obtain information or operate it. He can even activate his home computer from any location.

Control-Genesis can take over Seven’s physical body functions since she co-exists in his brain. This allows him to perform certain actions with virtually 100% precision

Learn-As he grew older he discovered that Genesis could literally teach him certain things instantly by taking advantage of their shared brain. For instance, Genesis could download a video of someone playing a grand piano, and Seven would be able to play that particular song. This ability is limited in usage per day, and it is also limited to his own physical ability.

Weakness(es)

Overload-This weakness is attributed to most of his abilities involving Genesis. There is a limit on how much Genesis can be used before the user feels the effect of over use. Such effects might minor headaches for slight overuse. Severe headaches, ringing ears, and nausea for moderate overuse. The previously listed effects along with bleeding out of the ears, nose, mouth, eyes for severe overuse. Unconsciousness and death for usage exceeding all limits. Seven can also only download two things a day.

Split Screen-Although it is not commonplace, if Seven and Genesis have conflicting interests, it will greatly hinder their capabilities.

Scramble-If Genesis becomes compromised either due to an emotional overflow, a virus, or a jammed signal. It can not only hinder Genesis use, but completely incapacitate it. Leaving Seven vulnerable.

Blind-Without Genesis, Seven is disadvantaged by his blindness.

Mundane Human/Blank Seven developed the ability to control and suppress many of his emotions to gain to better control and coexist with the Genesis AI. Overtime, this caused him to appear detached the world, and he will often not "feel" things that the average person should.

Total Shutdown-EMP, and electrical currents/attacks are super effective when used against Seven. This is mainly attributed to his link with Genesis and the resulting shutdown that can occur when facing EMP's and electrical based attacks. Moreover, electrical attacks are generally take a toll on his body physically and EMP's can cause him to feel slightly drained, and experience mild headaches in addition to Genesis being shutdown.

Shattered Vunerability-The visor itself is prone to being destroyed by many basic attacks, and without the visor, Seven can become severly hindered. Even if it is not destroyed, if Seven happens to leave it, or it is somehow misplaced/stolen, its use is hindered. Not only is it vulnerable in a physical sense but if Genesis is not online/active, then it is practically useless.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Seven is fluent in all currently practiced languages.

Seven is fairly wealthy although he may not be seen as successful as some of the big names in the world.

Items/Minions
Gensis Vision-The visor has built in camera that Genesis can operate and see through. Because of their shared mind, Seven can see what Genesis sees and is essentially a method to overcome his blindness. The visor can display various types of data to aid him in daily activities or in battle.

Two pocket knifes, Two .44 Desert Eagle Magnums Guns.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility-3
Endurance-2
Reaction-4
Strength-1

Last edited by Dread Love on October 27th 2016, 4:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dread Love
Dread Love

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-09-27

Back to top Go down

Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED! Empty Re: Seven "Dread" Lovelace-FINISHED!

Post by Dread Love October 12th 2016, 9:38 pm

Bump*
Dread Love
Dread Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 13th 2016, 11:14 am

Just need 2 more weaknesses. Easy fixes would be obvious ones like "EMP" or Electric shock. And "Mundane Human" could be one as well.

Other than that, it looks good.

Just one issue:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is a place to put items.

Fix it and I'll check one more time, but you should be good if this is fixed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Love October 15th 2016, 2:06 am

Chellizard wrote:Just need 2 more weaknesses. Easy fixes would be obvious ones like "EMP" or Electric shock. And "Mundane Human" could be one as well.

Other than that, it looks good.

Just one issue:

There is a place to put items.

Fix it and I'll check one more time, but you should be good if this is fixed.

Thanks! I added EMP and electric shock under total shutdown, and added Mundane Human weakenesses. Also moved Items to appropriate place.
Dread Love
Dread Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2016, 7:49 pm

Your Visor needs a weakness.

We also use a better character template now if you would like to use it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If not, you are technically exempt from swapping to the new character app, and can just use what you already have.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Love October 27th 2016, 4:47 pm

Added "Shattered Vulnerability" to weakness for the visor.
Dread Love
Dread Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 28th 2016, 2:05 pm

Approved and moved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top