The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) Empty Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon)

Post by Bliss November 17th 2015, 1:38 am

Most of the wardrobe in the room still remained wrapped in plastic. Vibrant colors and creative cuts most of the work to make it to a headlining gig in an Italian gala, but the actual fabric of the material made it a little more interesting to the media. Cult activities and oddities around the world cut Bliss down a few members of her group, but Bliss hardly missed any of them after the festivities began to take sway. Poking up from her cell phone, Bliss looked over her half sister, Mitsuko. A pair of black boots ran up towards Bliss' knees, meeting up with a sleeveless, red turtle neck skirt falling down towards Bliss' thighs. "This stuff looks expensive."

"Oh, it is. Very expensive, but it's worth it."
Mitsuko ran her hand over a red and black garment she made with the fabric Bliss supplied her. She wore a green and pink dress running down above her knees with yellow boots just below her knees. "I infused it like I always do for comfort and found that if I put plants near it, they started to grow more vibrant-"

"Why did you-"

"And then, I put dead plants next to them, and they began to bloom again."
Mitsuko moved over to a white and yellow dress, her fingers embracing the fabric and lifting it. "I wonder if-"

"It does it to people!"
Bliss and her bony fingers grew closer towards Mitsuko's throat, but her sisterly love kept her from killing her. Well, half sisterly, so Bliss grabbed Mitsuko by the shoulders and shook her vigorously. "Did you tell anyone about this!"

"No! I don't talk to people! They're mean and say nasty things!" Mitsuko tried to pry Bliss away from her. "But, the fashion blog I put it on had a lot of nice things to say. Someone even said it could be used to bring back important people."

"You told people you made a fashion line that can bring people back from the dead, and you never told me? I only hired some sixteen year old with a sword because I'm not really planning on paying her because of child labor laws- but you told- I don't, how many people follow you on Twitter?"

"Five point six million-"
Mitsuko felt Bliss' hands tighten around her neck. "Bliss! Can't breef- Bess!" The harsh grip began to loosen. "Bliss?"

The life in Bliss' eyes began to fade as she slid down. Behind her emerged a ninja in red and black, holding a blow gun. A dart stuck into Mitsuko's neck, "But-I..." Mitsuko felt her eyes grow heavier and fell to the ground.

It took a few minutes for her head to come back to normal, but as soon as Mitsuko could see the room around her, she wished she could go back into hibernation to try waking up again. All of her clothing was gone, picked over and stolen by those red and black ninjas with their blowguns. Red ropes wrapped up Mitsuko's hands and ankles. She tried to lean forward, but only succeeded in pulling the black ropes keeping her bound to Bliss. A muffled response came from behind a red piece of tape over Bliss' mouth. Mitsuko found her reply just as ineligible. The duo sat in an empty room with none of their treasured cures for death around them; the only hope Bliss held onto came from the sixteen year old girl she planned on stiffing later tonight wandering by when Mitsuko and Bliss missed their curtain call.

Bliss hated Nazis so much for so many more reasons than most people.

Last edited by Bliss on November 17th 2015, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) Empty Re: Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon)

Post by The Nekromonga November 17th 2015, 3:04 am

Milan... one of the world's Fashion capitals. A young teen lady enters a Versace store wearing sneakers, jeans and a jacket, and came out wearing their latest winter coat, made of some very fine Italian leather, the collar lined with fur. Her boots too, were part of a limited edition collection. She had dropped an immensely large amount of money in a very short amount of time for her wardrobe, because she was expecting payment for employment here.

HOTEL

Diana returned to the hotel later that night, her shopping done. She traveled light, usually buying most of her wardrobe wherever she ended up at... and Milan was a special place, being her mother's birthplace. Diana's thoughts would inevitably be brought to her and her mother's split, as she stared blankly at the offerings at the hotel's cafe, where they agreed to meet.

But, alas, time seemed to pass- five, minutes, then ten, and an unresponsive Viber/Skype/E-mail had Diana become slightly impatient. Diana politely declined when the barista asked what she'd have... on second thought, she grabbed a croissant and decided to check out the room they were staying in.

Diana passed by one of the hotel attendants pushing a service cart. But, the attendant looked at Diana nervously at first, then looked straight forward. Diana observed him. Nervousness. Sweating. Big knuckles, Uniform wasn't sized for him. Not to mention he was an Asian... working at an Italian Hotel.

"Excuse me... I'm looking for..." Diana decided to check on her suspicions.

"Sorry No... no english..." The attend said, without turning to face her, having a distinctly un-Italian accent.

Diana shrugged looked at the room numbers on the walls and came to 1812, where her employers were staying. The door handle was busted. Diana quickly kicked the door open, finding two women tied up on the floor.

"Oh. So this is how it is." Diana said, coming to a calm understanding why they were late.

"SHIEEEEE!" The ninja-turned-hotel staff decided to stay and attempt to silence a witness than run off. Using a kama, but first throwing a shuriken. Diana ducks the razor sharp projectiles, then barely gets out of the Kama's way. The ninja swung his weapon, mixing in a few jabs and kicks- but Diana read him like a book. Moving into the bigger man's space, Diana delivers rapid punches to the man in his side and neck, causing muscular paralysis. The ninja curses in Japanese.

Diana relieves him of his kama, going to Bliss and her sister. Quickly, Diana began to saw the red ropes holding them- though the kama hadn't been sharpened well, and it took quite a bit of time to cut through. "You Bliss?" She asked, waiting to get briefed on what had happened.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon) Empty Re: Weekend At Hitler's (Diana And FeyDemon)

Post by Carnyveil November 17th 2015, 6:22 am

Feydemon has never been to this place called "Italy." But according to this map he was flying in it. What he really wanted to find is that ninja/wizard/fey teleporter guy who gave him a rough time trying to get  out. When suddenly as he looks up from his map he sees to his right this big building called a "Hotel" and in this hotel are what looks to be...NINJA! Dressed up almost exactly like that other guy, and they have hostages!

Feydemon grins as he begins to head that direction picking up speed. Being in this "future" was a learning experience for him, like thoughs "Movies" that showed people jumping through windows...perhaps he can do that if he pick up enough speed and flys like one of thoughs people from what they call "Comics".

Feydemon, almost at the window when some fine lady with a coat kick their butts and freed the hostages, he wanted to stop but he didn't, but he was going to fast. He raised his legs up and crashed in an amazing display of glass, still going, he then crashed through the door of an indoor toilet place in this room thing and hit a wall, thankfully he lessened the damage a little bit with a bolt of energy...though hitting the wall after flying as fast as you can hurts.

Fey demon is now flat against the wall, unmoving and groaning in pain, and hoping none of the 3 saw it.

Last edited by Carnyveil on November 17th 2015, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 17th 2015, 5:18 pm

They took everything of value in the room, including the scissors Mitsuko used to cut the fabric. A very expensive pair of scissors, Bliss mused to herself in quiet solidarity. With nothing else to pull towards her, Bliss saw her cell phone across the room, sticking out from her purse. At least the ninjas were not petty thieves, just skilled assassins who liked Nazi colors. The cell phone drifted towards Bliss, but missed the side of her hand as Mitsuko shook her. A series of muffled squeals came from Mitsuko as Bliss tried to push herself around to get a better look at the menace behind her.

A kama began to move towards the duo with a red masked man holding the weapon. It held some unknown relation to Bliss, but she failed to grasp the connection. Bliss looked around for anything to throw at the man to slow him down, but he merely placed his finger over his mouth to quiet the gagged soon to be victims. While everything with evil intentions moved towards them, another set of avaricious intentions cut them off. The fight lasted only a few moments- enough time for a ninja star to fly perilously close to Bliss' head, and ended with Diana grappling the kama from the ninja hotel staff and sawing the ropes between Bliss and Mitsuko.

The feeling of freedom only came as a split of separation while Diana took her time with sawing through the ropes around their hands and wrists. Bliss pulled her hands from the severed ropes and pulled the tape from her mouth. "Who else would I be? Do you think anyone around here is important enough to have ninjas coming after them?"

"Thank you." Mitsuko began to work on the knot around her ankles after she got her hands free. "Who do you think would attack us?"

"I don't know, Mitsy, let's look at who follows you on a fashion blog where you tell everyone about material you made that can bring things back to life. It could be anyone attacking us. Anyone who can hire ninjas." Bliss turned back around to Diana. "I hired you right? For security? Well, maybe you should secure some information about who these ninjas are, what they planned on doing with me and Mitsuko, and and why they stole all of Mitsy's clothing line. Her very expensive clothing line. They may have just well picked up bags of money and walked out the door."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 19th 2015, 1:08 am

While Diana was cutting her employers free, she found Bliss to be the one with the attitude, while Mitsuko was the more bland but amiable one. She simply nodded at Bliss's plan. Interrogation was the intention behind paralyzing that ninja and taking away his cyanide pill.

Diana dragged the paralyzed ninja over in front of the two ladies, his body stiff and still maintaining his fighting stance when movement left him. "Now. Be a nice ninja and tell the ladies where you took her clothes."

"Anata wa, watashi ga oshaberi sōto naidesu kensaku shimasu (You will find I am not the talkative sort)." The ninja retorted, struggling feebly against the nerve attack that robbed him of any ability to defend himself.

"Uh-huh..." Diana reached into her jacket and improbably, drew out her sword hidden within its shadowy folds. She lay the blade on one of the ninja's fingers. "Then I guess we'll be doing this the hard way."

Just then, Diana heard a commotion from the suite's bathroom. A crash.
"I should go check that out, must be more ninjas. You two talk to this guy." Diana handed Bliss the Kama to do with their prisoner as she wished, as she slowly opened the bathroom.

Sword in hand, she confronted Fey Demon. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't carve you up right now!"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 9:18 am

Feydemon would stop his moaning and open his eyes with shock as he would quickly say "I'm not a ninja my fair lady!" he would then push himself off the wall, fall on his back, and then quickly stand up dusty his rob off, you would notice that he would be very attractive (Fey heritage).

"And Thou has come to help fair maidens from ninjas!" he would quickly say as his demon wings would quickly retract until there was nothing left. His right eye would then glow green from some tear shaped stain on his head as he quickly brushed over his face with a hand then also began to glow green as some of his minor wounds closed up and then he got a concerned look and put his hands up "Thou no threat, so please don't stab me fair maiden." he said as he stopped half way, hoping this lady wouldn't stab or attack him.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 19th 2015, 10:46 am

"Mitsy, grab something to tie this guy up with." It only took a minute for the silence between Bliss and Mitsuko to say everything. The wardrobe- gone. The ropes used to tie the two up- cut. And thread or body tape- removed. "Let's just hope Diana did her job well enough."I've got questions. You need to have answers."

"Or what!" His words spit up a barely held rage. "You don't scare me."

"Yeah, well maybe my friend does. The one who put you in this position." Bliss kept her distance, but still stayed close enough to keep a conversation in her native tongue. "Where were you taking us? You didn't kill us when you had the chance."

"We were taking you on a trip, but once we had what we needed from you, we would've thrown you away."

"Charming." Bliss put her hand against his chest and exerted a telekinetic pressure. "What did you want with us and Mitsy's wardrobe."

"Haha. Ha. We wanted to know which one of you was the designer. I guess I found out. It's not you we want."

"Why did you want Mitsy!"
The force thrust against his chest, causing him to grimace under interrogation.

"We will rise again. Anew. And your sister is the key."

"Dammit Mitsy! What did I tell you?"

"This guy keeps calling us maidens." Mitsuko stood halfway between Bliss and Diana as she spoke with Feydemon. "That's kinda nice."

"He's calling us damsels in distress Mitsy. It's actually not that much of a compliment."
Bliss stood up and turned her back to the ninja. He began to feel his arm again.

"We kinda were. Diana had to save us from ninjas who tied us up..."

"Mitsy, I was there. Stop it."

Before Bliss could speak on her behalf to the newcomer and her security guard, a sudden burst of movement came to the ninja. His foot impacted into the small of Bliss' back, knocking her to the ground. With Bliss removed, the ninja moved and grappled Mitsuko. She fought and squirmed to keep herself from being easy prey, but she could not fend off the ninja on her own.

Bliss flipped onto her back and let out a telekinetic grab to slam the door in the ninjas face, keeping him and Mitsuko from escaping the room. "Don't let him get Mitsy! They want to use her to bring dead Nazis back to life!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 21st 2015, 8:06 pm

The sword remained drawn and at the ready against the half-breed. Diana kept a close eye on his antics, not quick to trust.

"Why are you talking all funny? Pfff. If you're here to help-" Diana's interrogation was cut short by the commotion. Apparently her paralyzed prisoner managed to break through the pressure point strikes.

"Nazis what?" Diana heard the commotion outside and hurried. It all happened quickly, the martial artist seeing the ninja attempting to depart the room, when the door closed on him. She cursed silently in her mind, her new technique not having the intended effect; she'd need to practice more.

The presence of the Blood Sword made the situation only more dire. The ninja, cornered by a telekinetic and the wielder, goes for a small object in his sleeve. A grenade of sorts- he tosses it into the center of the room. "No one walks away!" He said in Japanese.

Diana's solution was simple in thought but elegant in execution. Demonstrating improbable skill, she slices right through the entire grenade midair, cutting through its fuse. It lay inactive on the ground. For a moment he and Diana simply looked at the disabled explosive, Diana having that 'try again' look on her face. "Okay, now that was impressive." He had to admit.

Not giving up, the Ninja continues his attack, moving against Diana. She was going to fight him head on, but the ninja had tricks against arrogant samurai. Feinting an attack that put Diana on the defense, she would not anticipate a handful of sand blinding her. "AH! Pocket sand!?" Diana was momentarily blinded and kicked in the gut.

The ninja persisted and resorted to using choking smoke pellets against Bliss, before trying to escape through the window, going for broke and grabbing Mitsuko.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 30th 2015, 6:16 pm

Feydemon would follow her and watch the scene until the ninja went for Mitsuko.

He would fire a bolts of blue energy at the ninja while he went to go out the window, if Mitsuko actually fell out the window he would sprout wings and fly out the window to catch her while shouting
"Don't worry fair maiden! I will save you!".

Though if he does get her he will be obviously struggling to hold her up while he would hover, slowly going down. He would try to reach a window before he dropped her.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 8th 2015, 4:37 pm

The evasiveness of ninjas was not taken lightly. Except for everyone in the room who took it lightly and now suffered the consequences. Diana tried to regain her vision while Bliss managed to choke on the smoke pellets tossed at her feet. Throwing energy blasts recklessly while choking would probably only further destroy anything- and possibly everything in the room. Bliss merely stumbled around, trying to get enough focus to lock on to which direction the ninja ran off. Then she felt the grasp of a bola wrap around her, tethering her to Diana with two swastika ends latching together. "Are you branding? What kind of ninja-"

Bolts of blue energy shot towards the ninja, cutting him off as he tied Mitsuko's hands, and pulled her close to him. "I'll meet with you all much later. Until then, I must leave." While Feydemon made his way towards the window, the ninja reached into his back pouch and pulled out a pack filled with powder. "A parting gift." The small pouch exploded into a smoke bomb, leaving behind nothing more than a vague cloud of horrible smelling gas and no Mitsuko.

"Nazi ninjas? That doesn't even make sense." Bliss tried to hold back from coughing up the gas filling the room. "Get this bola off me. Now. We need to find out where a ninja would go to and how even Nazis know how to teleport. Or maybe the ninjas teleported. Someone teleported and we need to find out where!"

Last edited by Bliss on December 12th 2015, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 12th 2015, 6:21 pm

Diana retraced her steps to her bag and retrieved a half full bottle of water and washed her eyes clear. The irritation subsided quickly enough, though she'd have to deal with this tactic next time.  

Diana sheathed her primary weapon and cut Bliss free a second time, this time with a very sharp albeit mundane combat knife.

"Ninja problems, huh?" Diana peered out the window. "Well. I got a few ideas on how to track them. I can call some friends... We'll get your cousin back." She whistled, and in a few seconds a trio of crows came to stand on the window sill. She exchanged words with the crows telepathically, and they all caw'd, flying off to search for signs.

"In the meantime, what do we do with lancelot goku over here? He says he wants to help us for being women- that's pretty sexist and assuming we can't handle ourselves." Diana said with a bit of a feminist tone, putting the kame-hame-ha throwing archaic on the spot for her employers. Diana was multitasking now and working her phone, messaging her own Ninja ally for advice.

Diana's ringtone of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic sounded. She picks up the call right away. "Ohayo! Don'na goyōdeshou ka (Hello! What can I do for you)?" A shrill female anime voice said on the other line.

"Oyuki. I need a consultation on... Nazi Ninjas in Italy? My latest employer can fill you in. Where are you by the way?" Diana handed the phone to Bliss. This was her Phone A Friend move for the day.

"...Soko ni kon'nichiwa, anata wa watashi wa ninja ni tsuite nani o tsutaeru koto ga dekimasu ka? (hello there, what can you tell me about the ninjas?)" The shrill anime girl voice turned towards Bliss... from the window. In a poof of ninja smoke, an orange haired biker chick with a lip piercing sat in spiderman-pose on the window. Complete with a leather jacket and cut denim shorts that have almost entirely disappeared, She gave Bliss and Diana both a cheeky, cocky grin, her snagletooth prominent in her smile.

"...I thought you were in Germany!" Diana asked, perplexed at the ninja's sudden appearance.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil December 13th 2015, 11:27 am

Feydemon began to walk aimlessly towards the bathroom and washed his eyes out as well and came out for the sexist comment."I've heard this term before, thou no one has tol'd me sadly. Thou if this 'sexist' means something bad, then I met no belittlement. I just though it was the right decision to help out thy fair maidens. he would say while still rubbing his eyes and looking around.

Feydemon tilted his head at the phone and the strange sounds it made and was heading towards the window when the good ninja appeared. He then jumped back in shock and stood ready, his hands pulsing blue "Another ninja! Thou this one a friend to the fair maidens?Though she looks like a fair maiden compared to the other ninjas. he says in confusion, his eyes planted on her orange hair, like hes trying to figure something out.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 13th 2015, 2:32 pm

The number of sliced ropes laying around the ground grew more. "Thank you." Bliss said as she held onto the Nazi emblem at the end of the sliced bola. "Looks like their devotion to their leader is higher then their devotion to being stealthy. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but they took Mitsy, so we need to find them." Diana took matters into her own hands by putting the matter in someone else's hands. Then, she moved the matter towards Bliss by putting a phone in her hands.  While Bliss continued to speak with no real solution in sight, she turned to the window to hear a shrill voice, sending a shot down her spine and contorting her face into a grimace. "More ninjas? How many of you are there?"

Bliss held up a finger to put the ninja on hold for a second. "Mr. Thou, we need to follow ninjas and rescue my sister. Which one of those things do you feel best suited for?" After the hold, Bliss turned back to the ninja. "Ninjas with swastikas attacked me and my sister. They planned on taking us somewhere, but only succeeded in kidnapping my sister who-"

"What's the hold up in here?" A Japanese woman slightly shorter than Bliss with full lips walked into the room. "Oh, nice dress Bliss. Where's Mitsy and her miracle fabric?"

"Yeah, that's why they kidnapped my sister. She made a- how do you know about it, Ami?!"
A fading feeling of annoyance turned to anger with the secret Bliss never knew somehow turned up everywhere.

"You don't follow Mitsy's fashion blog?" The fashionista picked up some of the rope from the floor. "I know this rope; it's a special blend. We use it for special occasions for pulling back curtains. I guess they thought you were a special occasion. I love your hair by the way-" After complimenting the ninja, Ami turned to Diana. "We could do some work with you and you could probably model." She finished by turning over to Feydemon. "And you have great posture and stature!"

"Can you trace this rope, please."
Bliss handed the rope to the orange haired ninja as Ami continued to make her rounds of constructive criticism of people's attire. "Don't you have a show to do?"

"You're right!" Ami reached into her purse and pulled out a roll of lipstick and handed it to Diana. "It can melt metal bars. Shhh!" She looked over to Feydemon and tossed him a makeup compact. "It has a sleeping powder in it. Shh!"

Across town, a large artisan tailor rested in a large three story building. The crafters within the store specialized in crafting some of the most exquisite fabrics in Europe, but also crafted ropes and cords for specialty curtains from the finest silks. They also followed Mitsuko's fashion blog.

The decor of black, white, and red dominated the back offices of the building. No overly done paraphernalia, but the office staff did wear a more formal grey SS type suit with a little hint of fashion and flare given to it. "And look who came back." A man with pressed a cane hard to the ground, shifting his weight onto the crutch. "We're a little short aren't we?"

The ninja responsible for all the trouble stepped forward, holding Mitsuko by the arm. Her hands were tied in front of her with black ropes and a piece of red tape stretched from jaw to jaw. "There were complications with a number of specialized body guards. Bliss must have seen our treachery coming. She certainly must follow Mitsuko's fashion blog." Mitsuko murmured  softly and shook her head in negative.

"It doesn't matter. Take her to the weaves. Having a hostage to force her to work would have been nice, but I'm sure she can still do what we need from her." The man about faced as two guards took Mitsuko and led her towards the manufacturing press they set up for her, complete with the materials she listed on the Internet.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 1st 2016, 3:17 am

Diana received the lipstick hesitantly, but stowed it in her pocket. "Gee, thanks. that'll come in handy."

"Ooooh! Mitsuuukooo blog-u des!~" This Humble Genin came down from the window and brought out a high end portable laptop.

Oyuki makes herself comfortable on the side table, taking advantage of the free hotel wifi and the not very complimentary hotel snacks. She quickly runs some subroutines and programs, while viewing a map of the city. "Oki-doki-desu. We gonna track the people following her blog... cross-reference those located in Italy... suppliers and recent buyers of the special rope... then cross reference with places with lots of deliveries from Japan..." She worked quickly, fingers tapping away at ninja speed. Diana could barely get anything from this.

"Okay. This looks like a good place! Lots of shipments from Japan. And Germany." Oyuki pointed to some building on the map.

"Great going, Oyuki. Ma'am Bliss, I called us a car with Uber. It should be here once we get down to the hotel lobby. Let's go. You too, Weird guy." Diana patted Oyuki on the shoulder, who by now was helping herself to the minibar in the room. Diana grabbed her bag and opened the door for the rescue party to get started.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil January 1st 2016, 9:28 pm

Feydemon laughs "I have no need for thoughs mechanical horses thy ride, if one wishes to join me, then only one shall." he says while checking the map and then nodding. If no one comes decides to come with him, then he would run and jump from the window laughing as wings would sprout from his shoulder blades. He would then fly over to the desination.

If some one does come with him he will pick them up princess style while walking over with a little stressed smile to the window and stand on it "Prepare yourself maiden, its time to fly." he would then jump while laughing as wings sprout from his back. He would then slowly fly the person hes carrying to the desination and land quickly, as he is a little weak.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top