The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Pack Places (Thor) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Pack Places (Thor) I_vote_lcapPack Places (Thor) I_voting_barPack Places (Thor) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Pack Places (Thor) I_vote_lcapPack Places (Thor) I_voting_barPack Places (Thor) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pack Places (Thor)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pack Places (Thor) Empty Pack Places (Thor)

Post by Shadowoof September 28th 2015, 7:53 pm

It was days like this one that could be defined as forewarning, slightly cloudy with a ominous threat of cloudburst to simple storms, it kinda told you that your day was going to be just great but then again anything other then dealing with gangs or sessions with Lucius was seemingly better. Her nose wasn't as broken as she had thought from that last encounter, that or her forms had healed it, a thing she never could figure out. Bella herself was in her new attire, her shortened hair with a flannel shirt and short jeans of black and blue coloring respectively. But her reason for being in New York was a simple one, the hunt, the taking down of jackasses that roamed the back alleys. They were simple, unformed groups that did what they did with little care for others and Bella was one of those people that showed them the hard way of saying your doing wrong. And as of late she had been trying to do it without taking one of her forms, finding the things not only as overkill but one wrong strike and she could easily kill a man. One flare of anger and she could turn feral, harming more then the thugs she hunted. Still if things had gotten dicey at all it was a simple change to a raptor to scare them with their tails between their legs. A boon from a man that was seemingly crazed to her at the time of their meeting. He had unlocked these forms yes but the way he spoke scared her and the forms were a constant reminder of him.

Sighing, Bella moved from the street corner she had been standing at into an alleyway to get some peace, that was the past, not much could change that at all. In the end she just had to think of it as a form that was given, her chances of even seeing the man again were slim. This was a big world and he should have had better things to do with his time then chase a runaway experiment of his.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Pack Places (Thor) Empty Re: Pack Places (Thor)

Post by Thorgron September 28th 2015, 9:24 pm

Dressler was hard at work. Even after the reconstruction of New York, so much help was still needed. Not the least among those needs was that of medical help, something Dressler was well versed in. Yes that's right, a man who had not long ago eaten the arm of a hero was now aiding the sick and the weak in a free clinic in one of the slums of the formerly desecrated New York. Why you may ask would he do this? Well, not every villain is "evil" and sometimes you need a cover to lay low in a major city. Take your pick on just what Dressler's reasons were. After all he viewed himself in his current role more as a veterinarian to a chimpanzee than a doctor. These were intelligent, capable beings, of that there was no doubt but he was clearly above them, simply higher on the evolutionary food chain.

But there were others, of course there were others, beings like him that had made humanity's next step, waiting to take their place as the dominant race on earth. And speaking of, as he worked on the patient before him, a familiar scent wafted past his nose. It was unmistakable. His protege was in the city, her pheromones reaching his nose to alert him of her presence.

Quickly he finished up with the man before him and excused himself from the clinic. Once outside the scent became stronger, giving him not only proximity but direction. She was relatively close, no more than a mile away. This was wonderful, the good doctor had been looking for a little distraction while he awaited the results of his current genetic "experiment" and Bella would do just fine.

Hurriedly Dressler rounded the corner of a dirty street. Bella's scent was growing stronger. Her adrenaline was going. The young girl was involved in some sort of exciting activity. But there was something else, perhaps, apprehension...fear? What had the poor girl frightened? Surely she was at least adequately equipped to handle herself in a confrontation. Perhaps it was a flashback, she seemed the type to be haunted by memories and demons of the past.

Ah he began, arms outstretched in a greeting manner as his eyes fell on the young Bella. I thought I might find you here. Tell me child what is it that's kept you from me, what adventures have you had in my absence. Please tell me, I'm dying to know.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pack Places (Thor) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 30th 2015, 12:49 am

Bella thought about her dino forms a little longer, how they had affected what she formed into. She found she chose her raptor more then any other form, actually it besides the flying one have been the only forms she had been in so far. She would have continued on these thoughts  if it had not been for a familiar scent that came into her nose, a wonder on who it belonged to when she couldn't match her memory with it's owner. Unfortunately, the owner made his appearance and with that Bella turned to him. Alexander in all his bask and glory, plainly asking how she's been, what's happened during his absence still like they were close and he called her child again. An instinctual side wanted to answer him in truth but her fear/logical part of her mind took the reigns on this one. "Look Alexander, I'm just here hunting. No need for you to be here." Bell knew full that he wouldn't back off, didn't seem like him to do such but she used the words as a warning mainly cause he had called her 'child' and she had a distaste for when she was called such as too many had, including her deceased brother.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 30th 2015, 5:27 pm

What's the matter young one? Why such an unwelcoming greeting? Dressler questioned as he moved closer to the girl. He had been excited the moment he saw her. A chance to catch up meant a chance to learn of his little tinkering in her genetic code. He knew she would be capable of more now, the question was, how was she using it. He moved in closer still as he investigated her. She did not appear to be in distress. Perhaps if he tried a different approach she would warm up to him.

Opening one of his hands he let a series of claws extend from his fingertips and retract back in to the digit. The young one had mentioned hunting. What she was on the hunt for of little consequence. Dressler was simply eager to see her new forms put to the test. So young one he began, crossing his arms behind his back and circled around her you're on the hunt you say? Well, don't mind me. I'd just love the opportunity to see my protege in action.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 30th 2015, 11:08 pm

Bella kept her ground as the good doctor spoke and move, a curling in her upper lip she had not noticed but didn't care. "Just go." She would say as he extended a  series of claws from his finger tips that retracted and he had said young one again as he began to circle her, like a hunter on his prey. When he spoke, asking to see his 'protégé' in action, she smiled with a low growl before breaking into a small laugh.

"You want to see me in action? Fine, seems I found my prey anyway." Bella said before standing up straight, if one looked closely they could see movement under her skin for a few short seconds before she shifted into an Ankylosaurus, being fifth teen to twenty feet long and 4 foot in height. Her skin was covered in rocks and spikes that hid the extremely rough hide and the mace like tail carried spiked appendages along it's metal looking surface. Upon entering this form, she would pull the tail back before swinging it at Alex. He wanted to see her in action, Bella hoped this was close enough for his liking plus it was neat to be in a new form, this she had thought of a while back, Slow, very slow but it's durability is top notch with a tail that can break down walls and rocks with a swing, it was a perfect defence form. Just not the best one she could have gone with. But with them being in a alleyway, the wall smashing tail would work nicely.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 30th 2015, 11:40 pm

Oh little Bella, so full of rage. She could barely tell friend from foe. But it was all a part of why he had admired the girl. The animal instinct ran strong in her and she seemed ever eager to prove her dominance. Even now, she took a dominant stance and spoke to Dressler as, dare he say it, an equal. It stretched a crooked smile across his face. Her "prey" it seemed was intended to be him. How cute. She would pay dearly for her insubordination.

As Dressler watched her skin and bones stretch into a Cretaceous era Anklyosaur, he began his own transformations. First his eyes, breaking down into the segmented mosaic of a fly. Then from his back erupted eight long massive spindly legs of a Brazilian Wandering spider. Quickly the legs skittered out of the way of the massive club tail, dragging the rest of his body along with them as they scaled a nearby wall.

Impressive Bella! he shouted down to the transformed Anklyosaur in the alley. She had done well with the shifting into yet another of her prehistoric forms and the Anklyosaur had been a marvelous choice. The armored behemoths were a literal living tank. In their time on this earth and adult would have had no natural predators thanks to their nigh impenetrable shell and club-like tail. Then again, no Anklyosaur had ever come face to face with a Highform.

With little indication Dressler leaped from the wall, the legs on his back each aimed to grab at either side of the Anklyosaur. Simultaneously, Dressler's arms became elongated and sprouted into monstrous version of the lightning fast sickle-like forelimbs of a Praying Mantis. These new tools of swift death would aim to clamp down around Bella's head and neck, hopefully trapping the appendages in their vice-like grip.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 1st 2015, 12:15 am

Annoyed and disgusted slightly at the form he had taken to avoid the attack, even then it wasn't truly a form but rather a combination of fly, spider and his own self. It really was a disgusting combinations but it did the job of avoiding her attack, using the momentum of the swing to jump start her turning around to face him, ignoring the complement but her slowness was the end of this form as she felt the spider like arms grab at her side just underneath her spiked top and legs touching down on her back.

Thinking quick, Bella went to change into her human form, the shift taking a small time as she felt the claws of something attach to her head and neck but ignored it to focus on her shift back into a human, which happened, her size allowed her to quickly escape the deadly grip that Alex had on her. On her knee's, Bella quickly shifted back into a large kangaroo, using her tail to lift herself up,  hoping to catch Alex mid fall and use her powerful legs to kick him, knowing from her brothers rant of how the things had enough force in their kick to make you do the limbo for well. Permanent.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron October 1st 2015, 12:30 am

Dressler's legs came to rest around Bella's sides and his shredding arms locked around her neck and head. He would wrench the deadly insect appendages about her neck and head, hoping to cause some serious damage, but Bella was out of his grasp.

A slippery one aren't you? Dressler commented as he looked to her human form before him. Even then she was still shifting, this time to a kangaroo. AH, so she planned to deliver a serious blow from the creature's powerful hindlegs. Not bad, he thought, but not good enough. Seeing her attack come in with the quickened reactions of his fly eyes, he formed a series of hollow barbs on his chest where her feet were about to make contact with him. Each barb was linked to a venom sac full of bullet ant venom. At the same time the rest of his body would become limp and jelly-like as he took on the properties of a blobfish.

Her legs would make solid contact with his now nearly liquid chest and the venomous barbs on it. On contact, two things would happen. First, Dressler's chest and inner organs would compress to accommodate the force of the blow, stretching a few inches backwards. Second, the barbs would pierce her feet and the compression of his chest would squeeze the venom from the sacs and would pump pints of bullet ant venom into her body. The wounds themselves would distend with the sheer amount of venom pumped into them. From the point of contact an agonizing burning would begin and spread up her leg and in to her joints. With his agonizing payload delivered and the shock of her attack absorbed he would allow his body to once more take on more human attributes, aside from the spider legs, fly eyes and preying mantis arms. Taking a few steps back, he would wait and see just how she reacted to the sheer inhuman amount of pain that must be coursing through her body.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 1st 2015, 12:58 am

Damn he shifted as fast as she did, a battle of shifters where forms were the main fight. Who had the more forms, who used them effectively. As her feet connected to his skin, she felt spikes cut though her feet and just as quickly would lunge back and shift into her human form, colliding with the ground and a thud. Her first thought was what was connected to those spikes, her feet already throbbed with pain but knowing the doctor and his shape shifting ability he might have poisoned them with something. And that's when it hit her, bullet ant venom hurt like being shot and while Bella hasn't been shot with the bullets cutting into her flesh. This pain was excruciating. First it caused her to groan, and her anger for the man before her increased with the pain he was inflicting.

Bella began to feel something else as well, something she had been trying to avoid ever since Lucius's first meeting with her. "No, No, Not agi... RARRR." Bella cried out in pain as her bones began to shift and extend, the sound of snapping bones could be heard along with Bella's cry's of agony from both her own transformation and the bullet ants sting. Her body mixed between extending and growing fur as her clothes ripped from the extending skin which at times also broke to sprout fur and muscle. She was becoming her werewolf form ever so slowly and quickly.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron October 1st 2015, 1:13 am

The trick had worked. Bella was immediately back in her human form, writhing and groaning in pain on the ground. Dressler moved slowly on his spider legs over to the girl, hoping to get a chance to inspect the damage. Leaning his face down to her level, he would watch as the pain twisted her face into an angry scowl. This is what happens when you disspute your place in a pack young one. He was close to her now, confident that she was done fighting back. You have to be prepared for the consequences. You're clearly dealing with those right now. He chuckled as he rose once more, dusting his hands off. But then he form began to change once more, however this time was different. All of Dressler's observations of her transformations had been nearly instantaneous. She was a fast shifter, while what he saw before him seemed slow and agonizing. Clearly it was taking a considerable amount of effort and energy to achieve. Whatever she was doing, it was stronger than what she had previously demonstrated. Haha! Oh no you don't Dressler screeched as four large spinnerets formed on the front of his abdomen while the same number of theocracies sprouted from his back. From each spinneret erupted forth a continuous stream of thick spider silk, every strand stronger than steel. He was laying it on heavy, coating every inch of the girl in the durable and tensile substance, binding arms to torso, legs to eachother and her entire body to the concrete beneath her. He did not intend for her to go anywhere anytime soon.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 1st 2015, 1:32 am

As the web began to in case her, Bella didn't notice heck she was downright unconscious by now, a pure animal instinct was running her mind now and it felt threatened yet not complete but this was when the shift began to finalise. After all the agonising pain, everything, the webbing could be seen extending as her form drastically increased in size, the beast fought against the webbing which was indeed strong.

But her claws were stronger and they ripped though the webbing with ease before bursting out in all her glory, a eight foot tall werewolf with a chest that was a meter wide, her fur was a pure black with golden eyes and one could easily see the muscle that was under her fur, her snout filled with sharp teeth and looked large enough to consume whole limbs to half a man. The beast looked down on Dressler before roaring, smell and memory told her the creature was a threat before she tried swiping at the man, extending her arms and letting her fingers out to allow her claws to do the shredding.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron October 1st 2015, 1:56 am

It was always something with this girl. He had assumed that spider silk would be enough to hold her, but this new form was clearly strong. A werewolf, he thought as his spider legs, thoraxes and spinnerets receded into his body. A werewolf. That was interesting, especially seeing as every other creature she had displayed an ability to shift into had lived at one time. She, unlike Dressler himself, could not mix and match desirable traits and so the appearance of this current being was indeed fascinating.

You continue to impress he spoke aloud to her as the hulking beast's muzzle hovered over his own face. Well, he could not be outdone by his apprentice. Rapidly he changed his appearance. His form bulged and extended as it became covered in thick grey rhinoceros hide stretched thick over a now eight foot tall gorilla like skeletal and muscular structure. Over the rhinoceros hide appeared thick bony plates akin to the armoring of Bella's anklyosaur. And with Bella in mind, he used a version of her own abilities to enhance the overall strength and durability of his current form. As a finishing touch, large spikes of limpet teeth formed over his forearms and knuckles, providing both an incredibly sharp and durable form of weaponry.

The transformation was just in time too as Bella took a powerful swipe at Dressler's head. Swiftly he brought one of his massive arms to meet the attack. Sharp limpet teeth met flesh as Bella's arm stopped dead against the rock solid defense of the Highform's bony shell. But he was not finished. With his free arm he threw a punch of his own, spiked knuckles aimed directly at her chest. With the incredible strength and weight packed behind the arm, the blow would do some serious damage if it landed.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 1st 2015, 6:36 am

The beast's hand came to a stop as it stuck the new monster in front of her, his arm had some sort of spike that tried to lodge with her skin. Making a small thud sound rather then cutting. The beast went to use it's free arm to attack but rather saw her prey doing the same and in what seemed like an instant her free man moved up and went to catch Dressler's free arm by the wrist. Grabbing on his wrist that blocked her attack, she would began to use her great strength to try and lift him before quickly swinging him in the wall's that surrounded them.

If all of that worked and the surrounding walls were utterly smashed then she would throw him out onto the street before following him. Licking her snout in anticipation for what this dangerous foe tasted like.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron October 1st 2015, 11:58 am

The Bella beast could move. In his current state Dressler was immensely powerful and durable if not somewhat on the slow side. So as his fist went to meet her chest, it was stopped by her free hand locking about his thick wrist. Using strength and leverage she was able to divert his attack and gain control of his wrist. Both wrists were caught actually as her other hand gripped at his blocking wrist. This was interesting. what are you planning to do he thought and was soon given the answer as she giant swung him towards a nearby wall. Concrete crumbled beneath the strength of her attack and Dressler's wrecking ball-like body. But embedded within the wall it appeared that she intended to keep this up. Dressler had other plans.

With her hands gripped firmly around his wrists she wound up for another swing, this time aiming to launch him in to the street. Mid swing, two meaty Anaconda tails would erupt from each of Dressler's forearms wrapping themselves snuggiy around Bella's arms up to the elbow. They would then constrict with all their might allowing no room to move. But still, there was the force from her attempted throw. Into the air the four ton Dressler would go, but now locked to Bella, the momentum would carry the two of them into the air. And as they approached the ground once more, Dressler would swing his massive arms downwards, forcing the werewolf's body to the concrete below with titanic force, himself landing on top of her at the point of collision.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 1st 2015, 11:51 pm

The beast plan had worked on a level, smashing the walls that confined the two monsters but the final part into the destruction did not quite work as planned, the monster beside her had the ability to change his current form and add many different things. Maybe he wouldn't have been too nice to eat. The thought of hunger was thrown out the window as they went flying, Bella snapping her mouth to try and catch any of her prey but had no luck as they neared landing in which the Dressler made her fall to the ground with force, loud thuds could be heard as she crunched into the cerement, the weight of the larger monster fell on top of her as well. Their was a little pain but not enough to truly stop her as she would with all her inhuman strength lift herself up with Dressler on her back.

Now on two feet, her arms connected with the Dressler who was also on her back she just wanted this thing off her and so she began running on all fours, reaching fifty, one hundred, one fifty, two hundred miles per hour of speed down the road they were on, crashing though buildings along the way with Dressler on her back and nothing was going to stop her till she was happy at their speed. If Dressler was still on her back at the time, Bella would try to jump and flip herself and Dressler with hopefully Dressler facing towards a building. Hoping the speed would bullet the thing on her back to collide with the walls and damage it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top