The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhite Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_voting_barWhite Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhite Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_voting_barWhite Silence [Zell] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

White Silence [Zell]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 Empty Re: White Silence [Zell]

Post by Hyperion July 12th 2015, 5:29 pm

Hyperion seemed curious as to what the little guy had to say sure, but then again he wasn't quite expecting what was said. Normally the insulting bit was his thing but Silus appeared to be on a roll with that, and in a sense it was amusing, also in the same sense it was irritating. He turned his attention from Silus for only a moment took look at the back of his hands, examining them almost mockingly. Jordan was standing to his feet, though that did not meant the little guy would be able to fight him quite yet, at least without making himself look like a fool in the process. Hyperion would allow him to continue and finish with his little speech but a response was always likely to happen with someone like him. Samhain removed Sin from the equation into their own fight and that meant it would be just him and the two.

Jordan seemed moved by the sentiment but also something else. ”Bravo.” Hyperion noted clapping his hands together as if applauding a performance. One could say he looked undaunted by the whole thing, as if a single word hasn't bothered him. ”However your whole attempt to insult me, might need a little work. At best i'd call it mudslinging, but hey I'll give you an A for effort.” Hyperion noted with a dismissive wave of the hand. ”I'm no ones lacky little man, not The Abyss' nor am I that wretched primordials. It seems your memory is off, all the stupid must finally be rubbing off on you. Well….in all senses of the word.” He started before chuckling and returning to the matter at hand. The air had gained some manner of gravity, but it was pride more than anything that kept him from noticing.

”I remember making The Abyss my puppet, and no different will happen now. Well...except maybe this time i'll be sure to put you six feet under.” Hyperion then amended as a black mist seemed to fill the room slowly, just the touch of it sending a chill up Jordan's spine. Hyperion was doing something, but what that was he did not want to wait and see. He wasn't even sure if Silus could take on the mad construct, so that meant he would have to step up his game if he wanted to stop Hyperion. In the blink of an eye Hyperion seemed to summon a hatchet within his left hand, twirling it while eying Silus. ”But yeah, it's time to bury the hatchet. Into your skull preferably. ” In the flux of energy that was flowing around the room, Hyperion did not quite have the time to see the construct being formed right under his feet until the last second.

A strange iridescent green ice gad begun to form across the floor, releasing a single icicle aimed to pierce through his left side. With as much speed as was available to him, Hyperion spun around to avoid the brunt of the damage, though a gash was torn out of his side. Thick black blood ran from the wound, a few droplets falling to the floor silently. ”He's not the only one fighting here.” Jordan said, sounding as tough as he could and not doing too bad of a job. Well, the attempt seemed to amuse Hyperion atleast.

”Awww, so scared of the big bad Hyperion that you need two people to fight me? Really, and you call me the coward.” The atmosphere for a moment seemed to turn dark as if he were exerting his entire influence over the room, an aura of dark energy building around the construct. ”Whatever, this might be a good warm up. Let's see what you're made of Lucifer.” The walls had begun to shudder, instruments crack and breaking as the air grew more saturated with the energy. From what Jordan could tell, he was preparing a large attack to warm up, something to...start things off with a bang if he knew anything about Hyperion. Even as a Sin clone, he didn't change too much. Within an instant that was proven true, as a wave of all consuming blackness spread from the point that Hyperion stood. Metal warped, bent and shattered upon contact and the very sensation of this energy screamed danger. All that could be heard for a moment was the deafening roar of the energy, giving Jordan enough time to form a barrier between Silus and him and the attack, one that seemed powerful enough to withstand the attack if only barely.

Cracks spiderwebbed across the pure ethereal shield, causing it to break apart moments after the attack was done. What damage had been done around them was palpable, the walls had been corroded away, roof blown away to reveal the sky itself as well as most of the floor ingrained with multiple deep holes as the damage spread out from the place Hyperion stood. ”That the best you got? I think Silus is right, you really are just pathetic.” Jordan mocked, which actually drew a frown from him.

”You know what...i'll let you keep thinking that. I'll let this next bit be a surprise.”

Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 14th 2015, 6:12 am

A barrier found itself between Hyperion and Silus, which caused Silus' firm and focused expression to soften as he looked back to Jordan with a look of shock. He was honestly surprised that Jordan found it in himself to throw up a barrier while he had just healed himself. Silus' lips curled into a smile like he was in total awe of Jordan's willingness to fight, and his willingness to protect, even when Jordan actually shouldn't have had the power to do so. That resolve...even if it wasn't for protecting Silus...it was an action out of compassion, out of love. The words didn't matter, taking the initiative, taking the action of his own accord... that meant everything. THAT was Michael. Silus smiled and looked back to the symbolic construct. This thing pretended to be Michael...it masqueraded as Michael and was nothing more than a tool to someone's ends. Hyperion even managed to even sound more arrogant as he said he'd let Jordan and him keep thinking that. Silus chuckled a little as his hand came up and he scratched the back of his head, his hoodie jacket shifting as he did.

"Dude...we're better than you." Silus said to Hyperion, incredibly elated to finally have Jordan here, to see the good in him matching the evil within him to an almost perfect level, so far anyway. Silus opened his eyes as he spoke, his euphoric voice sliding through the air with beauty and refinement that was almost beyond celestial. "You can keep your words. 'Cuz we both know they've never been enough, to do anything to prove your worth, All they are is just pointless fluff." Silus said thinking of the rhyme scheme to be every other verse in the beginning, eventually rhyme verses two at a time, but he'd need to wait for the opportunity. Meanwhile as he sang he flourished the axe and slid his hand across it, the axe itself becoming enchanted. The axe blade was now several blades, all of them like feathers like a part of an angels wing a golden lace streaming from a diamond-tip aquamarine colored gem as it wrapped around the handle.

"Though I think it might be a reflection-" Silus continued to sing, sweeping forward with intense fighting skills that allowed him to compensate for movement speed. The short burst let him come up and hack at Hyperions' blade, aiming to knock it aside before Silus raised his axe pointing the gem into Hyperions' eyes, allowing Hyperion to see his own reflection in the gem, the gem allowing him a glimpse of the life he held before the division into three people. "Of the time you spent without affection!" Silus spun around, attempting to duck under whatever slash would be made and using the axe itself as a shield for his body as he turned. Then he'd dive out of the way if possible, trying to get closer to Jordan again.

"The lonesome dark in you is just pathetic-" Silus said to Jordan with a smile, the song probably inspiring a bit of a laugh about the fact the good in him proved to be stronger than it anticipated already, and hopefully it was only going to grow. Silus tried to bait Hyperion into striking at him while he was defenseless but when he went to strike he'd void walk and reappear behind Hyperion, latched onto his back, nuzzling his cheek into Hyperion affectionately with the attempt to irritate him. "But as opposites we're so magnetic!" Silus said before leavng a doppelganger behind and doing a back hand-spring from harm, whipping the axe around into a defensible location, the first verse line of lyrics in this song finished with glowing indigo eyes and a small smile.

Samhain and Sin continued to fight out their battle, Samhain remaining untouched by the primordial, however little being done to actually effect the enemy. This battle was a stalemate between an Eldritch and the Primordial of Evil. Samhain's eyes were narrowed as he moved forward to try and strike at the Primordial, the primordial's teeth showing brightly as he grinned, easily stepping aside like fluid water and trying to strike at the Eldritch, aiming at the corporeal weapon, which he could actually effect. "What's wrong? Having a little issue getting your rage up?" He asked, Samhain's lips curling a little once he heard Sin say that.

"There's nothing wrong with a little play, is there?" He asked, his cane warping to become a bloody sword with glowing red energy. Sin raises his left arm, the entire arm turning into a black construct, coming out to a slight curve and a point. The wedge-like arm was apparently his weapon of choice. Sin moved in with a vicious stab and a chuckle, Samhain parried it off to the side and pushed off, taking a step back and slightly hobbling off to the side before launching a counter attack. Sin turned and clashed with the blade, a deadlock it would seem. Sin chuckled as he seemed to enjoy the concept of trying to find ways to harm the intangible. "Get wrecked." Samhain said as he chuckled, a blast of energy cleared out the area, turning Sin into nothing but a puddle splattered all over the walls, two glowing sspheres dancing like fire-flies before aligning with a smile appearing from nothingness, a chuckle as a Cheshire smile appeared, the substance on the wall gravitating to the dead center, forming the human form once more.

Archon's chest-place seemed to spark with red energy, the chest piece eroding away a little before his skin was being eaten at. Archon's teeth began to grit together as he let out a little hiss of pain. Blood Tithe seemed to be interested by the ways the individual coped with the pain. They seemed to be well trained in many areas. The most notable was combat and pain management, which means torture was horrifically inefficient. He was some kind of mercenary or assassin most likely, well educated on himself...and Lucius it would seem. This person was not one to take lightly, especially with what Blood had recorded and realized. The only thing he had left now was to go in for the kill. Metaphorically, of course.

"Well now. I suppose that this is about the time when we wrap everything up. No?" Blood Tithe asked before charging up some of his energy, his entire body sparking before the Tesla coil charged up and then the energy traversed to the new gauntlet as he held his hand up. "It has been...educational."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 14th 2015, 6:58 am

Shards of the ethereal barrier would fall to the ground before fading from existence, leaving Jordan exasperated by his own power. It hadn't been exceptional, but it had been enough to protect them from Hyperion's attack. Much to the surprise of the construct, but then again he should have not been expecting an easy victory. Hyperion formed a pitch black blade within his hand, pulsing with a dark red aura about it that practically radiated menace. Jordan could tell they were getting serious now, or perhaps more serious than they were being a few moments ago. It might have been that look within his eyes or something else, but that was enough for Jordan to know he needed to get serious if he wanted any chance in surviving this encounter. Fluidly they moved into a stance as if preparing to move, though something about what Silus had said amused him almost.

”You're singing now….” He muttered with a roll of the eyes, looking from Jordan to the younger male as if expecting something from the both of them. Despite their claims to being good, well he did not expect any sort of fair play from them and that much he could be fine with. Not as if Hyperion would do anything like play fair anyway. Even though the song was annoying him more than anything, he could see the danger within the enchantment placed upon the axe. With a burst of speed mixed with skill that he had not expected from Silus, the male managed to close the distance between them with enough force as the blade met with his own. The sound of the two weapons meeting keened off into the distance, though his weapon within the next seconds found itself being swept to the side. Hyperion grunted softly, keeping his stance unbroken as he prepared for the counter attack.

However, before he could perform the back handed sweep what happened was the flash of a gem that drug up so many things. The attack would go through still, but it ended up flying over the child without a problem as far as being dodged. His mind however was more than anything being filled with images, vestiges of emotion clawing and tearing away at him like blades that had been sunk into him before being drug down. Another reason to want to see the child dead, another nail within the coffin. Without even needing to think he would make another swing at Silus, blade tip sinking into the ground as it would release a decaying effect to the metal floor it touched. Sure, the room had been utterly destroyed to begin with, but likely this place would be wiped from the map.

Jordan could see that Silus was playing around with Hyperion like he was nothing more than a child, and the sight alone was enough to empower him. He could feel the hatred rising from him like a stream, along with the underlying bitterness that came along with it. To see him even just latch onto his back as if that were nothing, now that was something he had not seen before but he expected the ethereal to react in kind. When Hyperion went to strike, it was met with nothing as Silus simply void walked out of the way. They were far more than pissed, to the point that Jordan was almost expecting him to just attempt to destroy them with all of the power he had within his hands. Their breathing had become almost...haggard, not as if Hyperion had become tired, but more than anger was beginning to get to him.

Hatred, anger and so many other things that plagued him. ”Wow...I don't remember him being this good.” Jordan muttered somewhat impressed by what he was seeing, though he could tell this was by no means the end of it. However within a few seconds the darker half took a deep breath, ramming the blade of the energy weapon into the ground while dismissing the axe he had created. With a swing the flooring that the blade had been sunk into would tear upwards, releasing an energy that flowed like water along the floor, and then with a motion beckoning upwards he could command the black liquid to rapidly multiply to the point that it would easily rise above both of them, more in an attempt to drown the two.

”Let's see you sing now.” Hyperion muttered clenching a fist to increase the water pressure to the point that he hoped it would crush the two within his construct. However, a brilliant flash of something much like light came through the waters, rapidly converting them into a greyish steam as seafom flames spread outwards from the center of the waters. Another thing Jordan had managed to do, but that did not mean the fight was over, it was far from over. These flames would gather into four fireballs that would be launched at Hyperion while he was still surprised by the sudden change within his own attack.  Rapidly controlling the strange liquid that remained across the floor, he would slice through fireballs with the blackwater, but the true reason for the attacks had been distracting Hyperion long enough for Silus to make a move. If he took advantage of this brief moment in which they were open anyway, they could perhaps get a free hit or two off, however he would likely be able to defend himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 14th 2015, 8:33 pm

Hyperions' rage was getting the better of him. There was a black liquid rising from the ground, but Silus just kept smiling at him. Silus had grown a lot, even if he was still only eleven. The past year had done so much to him, he had gone through so much. He suffered in ways that broke every other person to suffer through them. He held on, he remained strong...even when he felt brittle and weak. Hyperion was nothing more than a construct, a bad memory, A bully. Hyperion's attack would be slightly derailed as Jordan's own fires began to come and meet with the liquid, seeming to put things at a bit of a stalemate. The initial attack, the sword in the ground was indeed an impressive tactic, but in the end Hyperion was one man, a villain in a fun, bright world full of hope. Even with matted down hair, Silus smiled, the water only making his innocent indigo eyes shine brighter.

"You're just a bad kid on the playground, even as I tried ta help ya turn your life around!" Silus said his movement a simple one he threw the hatchet at Hyperion, knowing his anger he'd slash it away, drying to deflect it...but if he tried to show his dominance over the situation he might reach out and grab it with expert precision, being sure to only grab the blade. If he deflected the blade, a doppelganger would appear and catch the axe before charging at Hyperion from behind while the real Silus put his hand on the wall, stepping backwards and allowing paint to smear on the wall, the pain was three fingers thick as he seemed to draw a sea-foam colored line. If Hyperion caught the axe, the doppelganger would appear out of nowhere as if holding onto the axe lade and try to drive a foot into Hyperion's face, spawning the bladed wings, forcing Hyperion to either release the axe so he could dodge...or take damage to harm a doppelganger. Either way, a doppelganger was going to try and distract Hyperion the doppelganger singing where Silus himself just kept to a childish hum "But here I am, still standing here across from you;" The doppelganger said with a smile as he and the real Silus both started to sing in perfect harmony. "and we're doin' the only thing we ever knew to do!" When the line ended the Doppelganger would attempt to outright charge Hyperion, though dropping the axe. The dumb doppelganger was literally trying to use it's skill in order to close the distance between him and the once-abyssal avatar. Obviously it was closing distance in attempts to hug him, and piss the constructed evil off even more than normal.

"I think I've figured you out Samhain. And everything your hiding." Sin said as he reformed, Samhain's eyes narrowing and not paying any heed, though Samhain's form changing drastically to the perception of Sin, as Sin finally ascertained his identity. Sins' smile grew bigger and bigger. "How can you hope to stop me when the only chance you have is against your best interests? You're not going to beat me, Black Prince." Sin said as he charged with a little bit of a scowl, his amusement of the situation over. As he reasoned through Samhain's true identity he grew increasingly hateful of him, and all the times they'd clashed in the past. Samhain let his blade down, going to let Sin phase through him.

"fight me fairly, I invoke your true name!" Sin seethed, Samhain's eyes widening as he quickly brought up the blade, knowing full well that Sin would now fully be able to hurt and kill him as easily as any other human being. Samhain's blood blade slashed with Sin as Sin smirked, the blade arm sliding down and causing sparks. With a diagonal down slash like a punch, Sin lead into a powerful shoulder slam, driving forwards into Samhain and bringing his arm back around, the bladed end aiming for the throat of the Eldritch overlord. If that didn't deal the deal then the powerful blast of energy would certainly consume him. The blood red energy sent Samhain back, he was driven to his knee and his blood sword reverted to his cane and a small chain with a ring on it clutching in his hand. He was going to have to fight...to live. He had to fight like he meant it, he could hear Silus singing that stupid song in the background and he smiled. That kid had a way with that voice of his...it inspired even primordials.

"Now I'm holding onto you..." Samhain said with a snicker, standing up a little his blade transforming once more to become the scythe that was literally attached to his hand. The bloodroot glowing fiercely as he stepped forward, his own singing in conjunction with Silus' though Samhain seemed to be wasting stamina, while Silus seemed relentless and never fading. "and the love I always knew. To be a martyr and heading for the flames, Now we playin' Isolation games... Silus and Samhain were both singing, Samhain smiling at Sin as Sin seemed to mirror Hyperion exactly, the same stupid scowl on his face, getting angry that the opponent wasn't taking them seriously. "AND WE'RE GONNA WIN!" Samhain said while delivering a powerful blow, a loud explosion blowing out a wall on the entrance of the plant, Sin on the ground before standing up and charging back in.

Sin could even hear Samhain chuckle as he dove to impale him, but Samhain seemed to step out of the way, the blood root encompassing the entire half of his body, ultimately removing his crippled physiology from consideration. With a swipe, Samhain chopped off Sin's head, though the body continued to fight as if it were still attached. "It's a good look on you dearie!" Samhain laughed as he swiped and truck the bladed arm away, Sin's anger consuming him until the second arm itself morphed and now it was dual wielding it's blade-like appendages in a murderous fury.

Blood Tithe released his energy, at the downed Archon as he tried to stand up. Archon held Imperium out and immediately a barrier was erected, a barrier that Blood Tithe's eyes fixated upon. It was enrapturing to see a pillar like barrier pan out and defend the man. True the barrier and the power wiped each other out, however the readings and energy signatures present were unlike anything Blood Tithe had ever seen. He actually found his mouth agape and almost watering with shaky breath as his resolve hardened that he would have that sword. There were so many delicious secrets to be had from it. It was being wasted in the hands of a failed assassin. That actually irritated Blood...to see potentially new technology wasted on something like this...a novice, an inconvenience at best.

"I'm not sure if I'm envious of you for having a finally crafted sword such as that...or I'm angry at who gave such an interesting thing to a mundane whelp such as you." Blood Tithe said as he prepared himself for another bout, another attack. "Well I suppose I shouldn't be envious...I'll be taking it from you after I've killed you." The man came in to attack again, this time he was taken off guard when he realized that the man was behind him now. There was no movement that lead to the disappearance, there was no movement at all, the man literally just vanished before his very eyes. Blood felt the blade pierce through hi shoulder, the chamber of his multiple hearts now having blood filled waters rather than actual hearts. Blood hissed as he calmly turned his head around to look at the man. He reached up and grabbed the blade, not letting go.

"Well not exactly what I had in mind, but thank you...you've given the blade right too me. You will have to let go after all....metal DOES conduct electricity after all." Blood Tithe smirked beneath his mecha maw and the tesla coil sparking his entire body, making him impossible to touch. The Archon was too close, and he had to let go of the sword, especially as the sword sparked. Id resisted the red Energy, but he was still too close. Archon didn't want to let it go...but he had no choice. Perhaps if he were quick enough he might be able to reclaim his blade before his opponent realized it's use. Blood Tithe calmly reached back over his shoulder and ripped the sword out before bringing it around to hold it as his own.

"Quite a comfy grip. Much more imposing at my side, don't you agree?" He said before flourishing the blade with some skill.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 14th 2015, 10:24 pm

Jordan's hair clung to his forehead as droplets of black liquid would drip down his face, drawing faint dark streaks along his face as they fell. The flames had done their work, reducing the water that could have crushed then into nothing more than steam flowing through the air, though the color itself was far different than your average steam. The touch of it was enough to sting his flesh, but then again a sting was far better than the touch of Hyperion's construct weapon. With a few deft motions Hyperion destroyed the fireballls being thrown his way, though he was more prepared for what Silus would do while he did that. However how they started off was with another verse of that song, drawing a low controlled growl from Hyperion as his eyes fell upon the hatchet that had been chucked in his direction.

A simple tactic, and something he easily avoid, moving around the blade weapon and reaching out to grip onto the handle. However, that was nothing more than a diversion tactic as a foot planted firmly within his face, something gripping onto the ax as he could feel pressure being exerted to pull it away. What he saw was the blade wings, giving him the choice of either taking damage to keep the weapon or avoiding what would have been painful injury. With a grunt, he released the ax and moved out of the way of most of the blade, save for one that drew a large cut along his upper arm. More of the blood would flow from the wound, causing Hyperion to become angrier, and that increased with the singing that Silus insisted on doing. If the child wanted to see him as nothing more than a joke, then he would have to start doing things a little differently.

However, Silus was a few steps head of him as their doppelganger took off in a mad rush to hug him and that seemed to work. However, hugging him might have not been the best option for the doppelganger, if that even mattered within the span of the fight. Without even needing to put much thought into it, he gripped the not-Silus by the back of the neck and exerted enough force to violently snap the neck much like someone would crush styrofoam. With a violent jerking motion he threw the doppelganger aside, a jet of black mist releasing from his left nostril much like one would expect from a bull. ”I think i've been going about this fight all wrong.” Hyperion muttered as if realizing something, as the floor beneath Jordan began to blacken. ”I've been going after the wrong one.”

Metal was shorn asunder as a black liquid tendril would rise from the floor, aimed to impale Jordan in his torso with impressive speeds. The only thing that saved him were his own skills, as the pure ethereal barrier created between him and it was more like cardboard than anything else. Still, it bought him enough time to rapidly avoid the attack even if it was only a second or two of delay. Whirling through the air he would land, taking note of the midnight black wings that had sprouted from Hyperion's  back with wings ringed in ominous red energy. Released in a rapid flurry, these razor sharp feathers would fly outwards with the aim of ripping through anyone that stood in their paths. Flesh, metal and anything else would find that these were more than capable of ripping through then and simply dodging them was not an easy think to do. Considering the open space within the room, well he had figured out what Silus would likely do.

Unless they hazarded their wings as means to defend themselves, well Silus would likely either risk the corrosive poison of the feathers or perhaps employ a manner of teleportation to move around him. Anyone that moved close would be dealing with a myriad of spikes formed from his energy that had been fed into the ground, serving as an excellent defense against most means that someone would use to attack him. Jordan had to react on his own terms, trusting that perhaps Silus could handle himself. This involved him drawing upon his own energy, forming a few shields with multiple layers around his wrists on both arms. Using his shortness, he would attempt to block most of them with swipes of the shields. Sure, a few feathers were sent off course as they sunk into the ground, but each strike did cause cracks within the defenses.

Layers would be worn away with a few strikes but he did manage to weather the assault in it's entirety.  However that had not been the only attack aimed at him, as within the assault a small lance of dark ethereal energy had been sent through, colliding with his shields and shattering them utterly as he found his right arm being skewered by the construct. The pain was immense but Jordan couldn't let himself get brought down simply by an attack like that. So instead of letting the pain get to him, he would rip the weapon from his arm and let it fall to the ground. Blood splattered out from the arm, before he closed it with his own power well enough that it could be used further. All of it took a few seconds, but to Jordan that felt like an eternity.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 15th 2015, 1:26 am

"Wow, you're so weak you have to copy my powers to actually land a hit! Ahhaha!" A Silus doppelganger snickered they had appeared and noticed Hyperion with the wings. Seriously, there was no one else anywhere doing that, and now here Hyperion was using his own types of powers against him. Silus himself grabbed hold of the line he pulled across the wall and pulled from it a whip made of pure aether energy as he cracked it the crack of the whip would slap a feather from the ground while his own wings manifested and he shielded himself with jagged wings of war. Instantly the wings faded into dust and Silus cracked the whip again one he saw Jordan bleeding. The whip wrapped around the doppelganger and suddenly the real Silus was flying at that direction, a frontal assault it would seem. The doppelganger started to spin the whip, causing a rotation in Silus whom formed his jagged wings once more, curving them to both protect him and provide aerodynamic support as he began to spin clockwise like a drill, headed right towards Hyperion.

Rotation and sheer refractive power could deal with any projectiles and incoming energy, the sheer force form the elasticity and the piercing prowess of the wings would prove that being here when the speeding bullet got here wasn't a good idea, he'd tear Blood Tithe to shreds at this rate. Should Hyperion attempt to evade Silus, upon landing would do the equivalent of a break-dancing spin, sending fragments of his wings flooding the air in Hyperion's general direction, the doppelganger void-walking to protect Jordan. Silus stood up from his spin and smirked at Hyperion, the same smile he had been wearing for a good while now.

"So how's it feel to be this way, Ya dreading every moment 'til your last day?" Silus asked the question still in song format as his wings vanished. The doppelganger turned to Jordan with an innocent smile as white wings began to form and crowed over him, likely in attempts to heal. "Ya gotta see that I'm still here for you, Even after everything ya put me through!" The doppelganger quit after saying he was there to Jordan, Silus himself speaking to Hyperion when he spoke about putting him through things, flowing more appropriately for the situation. Silus himself held out his hand as he seemed to teleport, void-walking past Hyperion and gripping the axe before he turned and charged at him once more.

"Now givin' you pain is somthin' I'm pretty proud of-" Silus said as he waited for Hyperion to use his wings. If he used the wings, he'd aim the axe and send it flying, attempting to rip through them, if he brandished a weapon he'd crack the whip to knock it aside a second to make an opening. The chances of his success in removing the wings like he wanted was a minimum, but all he wanted to do was get the point across as he was well within melee range and continued to sing. 'Cuz ya made me a sucker for tough love! Silus continued to sing as he hacked away at Hyperion, upping his frontal assault to keep Hyperion occupied, and perhaps keep him from trying to even dream of targeting Jordan again. Silus was going to protect Michael, no matter what. Even if it killed him.

You know you've always been good at killin' me, but now just take my hand and I can set you free! Silus said after a hack he made missed entirely and he had to preform a dodge roll to get out of the way before holding his hand out to Hyperion, essentially a "last chance" type of deal, a smile on his face, still so genuine and caring as always...despite no actually seeming willing to cut his head off, meanwhile Samhain and Sin kept at it.

Sweat and blood dropped, the Bloodroot having sliced Sin to the degree his body could not regenerate, and Samhain's suit was layered thick with gashes and cuts, blood streaming down his forehead. Sin's dual hands proved to be a great match against Samhain as he seemed to anticipate and react in ways similar to the Eldritch, the only issue really being that he was dealing with a fully empowered Sin, one that seemed to hate him with such a passion. If nothing else, Samhain could say that he wore him down to near nothing as the swings were finally relenting. Neither the Eldritch not the Primordial could take much more. Sin resorted to striking with a kick to the groin, which Samhain simply stepped back, appearing five feet away then stepping forward and appearing behind Sin and stabbing his back. Sin snarled and turned, taking a chunk out of Samhain's rib.

"You're just a big kid on the playground, Even as I tried ta turn your life around. But here I am, still standing across from you, doing the only thing we ever knew to do." Samhain snickered as he sang along with the echoes of Silus as they went through the building, looking and seeing a blast of energy in the distance. Samhain cleared his throat as he stepped back and took a proper fighting stance, Sin growling as he charged forward with reckless abandon. He wanted this Eldritch dead...he wanted him dead bad.

Zell could hear it in the distance, two voices singing the same song and it brought a little smirk to his face. He had honestly been ignoring Blood Tithe this entire time as he spoke, he had to give credit to the creature...it was cunning and knew how to shift a bad situation to his advantage. Especially since Blood Tithe now had Imperium in his clutches from Archon's careless actions. But the song kept going in  the background...perfect chord with one and other. "I'm holding onto you, and the love I always knew. To be a martyr and heading for the flames, we're playin' Isolation games again!" Zell couldn't help but smile and contemplate that. They spend so much time away from one and other, light years away, lifetimes passed and yet somehow they still didn't skip a beat. How on earth did either of them make it without the other? Those two were dorks. Speaking of dorks he had a big one to deal with right here.

"I wonder how it works..." Blood Tithe said as he inspected the sword. Zell chuckled as he hand slipped up into his hood and brushed his hair. He knew he had Blood's attention. But now he had to manipulate that pride of his... what better way than to act in a way to irritate him.

"Doesn't matter. I'm gonna pry it back from your cold, dead hands." Zell muttered, Blood Tithe's eye shot open as he turned looking form the sword. The Archon smiled as Blood looked directly at him. Zell smiled, confirming that somehow this creature had superhuman sensory...or at least an auditory assistant. Come on you predictable son of a bitch...do it. Do it. You know you want to. Say it...say it.... Zell thought as Blood's jaw clenched as did his fists. Blood had a little chuckle.

"Ah-ehe...eheheh... You...you will pry it from me? A maggot wants to take on a dinosaur!?" His voice roared through the area, probably leaking into Samhain's fight. say it motherfucker, say it motherfucker, say it... "You want to pry this from my cold dead hands!?" SSSSSSSAAAAAAY IT!!!!!!It was like the hiss of a possessed man. "Then come and try your best...maggot." Blood Tithe said with a chuckle and the Archon smiled....

To minutes later Blood Tithe was launched through the plant, thrown through pillars and into machines that sparked with residual energy and was eventually even thrown through the wall and came to a skidding halt on the gravel, the sword dropped by the wall. His armor was tattered and his mask broken, the mechanical jaw's energy no longer emitting their energy. Black locks were strewn about as this "Archon" stepped casually through the massive hole he made by throwing Blood Tithe through it with his voice...with his freaking voice! The man said words and shit started happening. The man walked over to his sword and listed it before turning the blade, the energy fading a moment, showing the ornate name along the side, written there as he lowered his hood and revealed his glowing emerald eyes with a rather confidant smirk.

"As you wish..." Blood began to seethe, his breath turning into a miasma of energy that eroded away the air itself.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 15th 2015, 2:03 am

Silus had seemed to form a whip from the wall, made of Aether and that alone was more than enough of a reason for him want to avoid the weapon. Without even needing warning he prepared himself for whatever the male would throw at him, but he was also not quite prepared for exactly they would throw at him. The razor feathers would fly towards Silus at rapid speeds only to find themselves swatted aside by Silus through the use of a sort of drilling motion. Whatever Silus was doing, well he sure knew what he was doing. With the sheer rotation Silus had going on, Hyperion couldn't afford to take the attack head on and he would have to avoid the attack coming right at him. He knew what he needed to do, and that was propelling himself out of the way of the blender of death attack.

Hyperion ended up rolling along the ground, managing to push himself into a crouch only a good ten feet away from what would have been certain death. True they seemed to be taking him a little more serious, but then again the singing was still something that was annoying him. No matter what, it appeared that Silus would only play around with him. Jordan had been damaged but from what he could tell Silus would heal away that small amount of damage nearly instantly.  ”Well then..” he muttered with a growl, not having enough time to say anything else as the shower of blades would release from Silus in his general direction. Slamming a hand down against the floor, black energy would permeate the ground before forcing it upwards to intercept the blades which sunk deeply into it. This gave Hyperion a few seconds to gather himself as the dark ethereal snaked around his injuries to bind them, to lessen the bleeding.

Once he was sure the attack was done, Hyperion dissolved the construct only to find that Silus had made his next move. Jordan however was pleased with the healing being done to his arm, the energy flowing over it and forcing the flesh to heal over rather quickly. With that went the pain and everything else with it, leaving him in a much better position to fight. Because he needed to fight, this was his fight and Silus didn't need to do it for him. Silus had used that strange teleportation of his to get behind Hyperion, gripping once again onto his ax in an attempt to hit Hyperion's wing at I unfurled, and it caught the feathery appendage before he had a chance to do anything about that. Pain lanced through his wing as he growled, silently swearing to make Silus pay for doing that.

Before he could do anything about the ax, it was wrenched back with a whip and another assault would commence upon him. This was more him attempting to defend himself with deft sweeps of the weapon, Hyperion somehow finding himself being pushed back more than anything else. Lacking the healing powers of of Jordan made this more than anything annoying, considering that damage tended to stick with him while the reverse was not the case at all. To an extent it was almost annoying but that just meant he would have to kill the two quickly. However, through use of the while he found a wing nearly being cut off but Hyperion did the only thing he could and simply made them disappear. This happened in an instant, leaving the wide spread attack off the table and forcing him to continue to defend himself.

A hack missed and he counter attacked, though both of them were nothing more than misses. Breathing had become difficult, leaving him breaking a little sweat as another attack joined the frey. A brilliant blade that missed taking out an eye only by a few inches, slicing across his cheek as Hyperion backed out of the way. His eyes fell upon Jordan who wielded what looked like a sword composed of his own energy. The construct was brilliant almost to the point of being blinding, forcing the evil construct to wince upon even just looking at it. ”So, finally decided to stop hiding behind Silus?” he said with usual pride, despite how annoyed he was becoming. He just needed to think things through, not as if they could keep this up forever, and he just needed to find the right moment to strike. Lurching to his feet, Hyperion meet with Jordan's weapon, his superior strength proving useful within the initial clash.

Jordan had been nearly thrown from his stance, giving Hyperion a chance for a second strike that involved forming another weapon within his off hand, and striking at his left leg. However the shorter male would rapidly catch himself with his free hand, using all of his strength to push himself upwards as the blade would narrowly miss striking a limb out from under him. Using he momentum created by this motion, he would swipe with one hand to unleash a small barrage of pure ethereal spheres, forcing his foe to go on the defensive as the dark ethereal would stumble back a few steps. ”Gonna have to do better than that runt.” he smirked, the barrier forming around his right forearm fading away as a few of the sections fell away. This was going to be fun for him, or incredibly difficult.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 16th 2015, 5:56 am

Silus was pleased by what he had done, panting as he tried to regulate his breathing. Hyperion was doing poorly in comparison, and that was not for nothing. Silus' training had done wonders for him, he couldn't help but look to Jordan with a smile. "You gonna be okay?" Silus asked before smiling, his eyes looking to Jordan with the adoration he always held for Michael, even in the darkest times. His eyes closed and he gave him a little thumbs up. "If you need me I'm here. Just call!" Silus assured him before running off, screaming that he had faith in him. Silus ran out of the room and literally used Blair's head as a stepping spot to leap off of. Silus continued to run towards Sin, finally wanting to finish this as best he could.

Samhain was looking rough to be honest, Sin himself wasn't looking good either. Samhain had his back agaisnt the wall, holding onto his arm. The bloodroot had been battered so many times that the bone beneath the arm was quite literally shattered. Sharp inhales with quick panty exhales as pain shot through his body at an exuberant rates. The intensity of this pain was more than he had anticipated, though Sin was still reforming, not exactly regenerating, but adapting his body in order to reconstruct bone structure and muscle structure in order to continue functionality within this fight. Samhain was chuckling a little as he gripped onto the band with the engraving inside. A promise of sorts as he began to try and worm his way out of this...but then he drew up nothing. Samhain shuddered as he clenched his jaw but smiled, wondering to himself if he'd manage to get out of it.

Sin laughed as he charged and moved in for the kill, his arm shattering as the blade collided with Silus eye, though stopping, utterly unable to pierce it. Silus' smile and glowing eyes met with Sin's and the primordial scowled roaring as his entire arm began to turn gray, crack and shrivel. Sin stepped back, the entire arm crumbling into chunks before falling to theground, reducing to ashes upon impact with the ground. Silus' eye remained unharmed as Samhain chuckeled with eyes wide with a little shock. Even with foresight, Samhain could not have percieved it.

"So here we are again, Is this how we're gonna end?" Silus asked Sin, the rhythmic siren's song still going, Sin's blood pumping with sheer hatred and rage as black blood caressed his face like war paint.  "Now just you and me, and all that we can see." Silus song continued on, Samhain chuckled as he tried to push himself up and stand beside Silus, Silus put his hand out and placed it gently against Samhain's stomach, trying to push him back with worried eyes, as if insisting, pleading that he stay back. "There just no room here for three, so now it's time ta tell me...." Silus said, Samhain nodding and chuckling before stepping down and sliding against the wall to rest. Silus saw this and smile as he looked back to Sin with a smile on his face. "Is it them or is it meeee?" Silus asked before taking off, dashing forward with slightly inhuman speed. Sin's eyes narrowed as he rose to defend himself, something well within his power.

"You're just a big kid on the playground, even as I tried ta help ya turn your life around." Silus still sang, slicing with his axe, actually twirling it in the air by holding onto the ribbon, effectivelty maneuvering and utilizing the ribbon like a chain, effectively making a melee weapon a mid-range weapon.  Sin used his one remaining arm as he tried to block and dodge. Sin jumped back and did a back flip to avoid a horizontal slash. With a moment of freedom Sin raised his arm and sin all throughout the facility began to swarm towards him, repairing him while black tendrils fired out and grabbed anything that wasn't held down, his aim was to be absorbing it and repurposing newly processed materials. Silus charged right towards the thing as it tried to consume all things.

"But here I am, still standing across from you, doing the only thing we ever knew to do." Silus said before the axe literally pierced into Sin, his shulders glowing as the bladed wings appeared once more and gave a powerful flap, pieces and fragments of blades were sent piercing through the tendrils, not allowing Sin to actually pull anything in. It wasn't entirely successful, however it didn't let  Sin absorb everything. Silus gave another massive flap and propelled himself backwards. Sin roared and then sent dendrils out towards Samhain. Silus foces and actually managed to form his large white wings to illuminated providing extra cover. "I'm holding onto you, and the love I always knew!" Silus sang at Samhain, making Samhain curious as to just how much Silus knew, and if that was going to be an issue. But Silus' innocent smile put him at ease when he turned and slashed and hacked at a few more tendrils, continuing to protect Samhain. "To be a martyr and heading for the flames, and now we playin' Isolation games again!" Silus said, his rythm in perfect sync with his slashes. The final slash a rather powerful one that cleaved through two tendrils, sweat beading on his forehead as his little pants and fatigue beginning to show a bit.

Blood tithe unleashed a blast upon Archon, his pride had gotten the better of him too much as of late. Now he had nothing to do other than spring his trap. Despite his pride being his downfall here, he was prepared. He was given two minutes to prepare, and you best believe he made use of it! Archon slashed at the energy, but by time he had dispelled it Blood had propelled himself at light speed and threw Archon back into the building When he did so, he had aligned his shot perfectly, sending Archon back right into the gun which had turned itself into an electrical tower. Blood Tithe took the opportunity to enjoy watching Archon spazz andtwitch as his body was wrached with electrical energy. He thren began to charge up his own red energy in preperation for another, powerful attack.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 16th 2015, 6:47 pm

”Yeah, i'll be just fine.” Jordan said trying to make himself appear stronger than he likely felt, giving Silus a thumbs up before letting him go do his own thing. This would be difficult, but Jordan was confident enough in himself that he could give the construct some trouble, even if this ended in his defeat. The pure ethereal blade pulsed within his hand, more energy flowing into the weapon as he locked his eyes with Hyperion who glared back at him. The two would stand across from one another, both wielding weapons from their prospective energies. ”Well..I think I will be anyway.” He muttered to himself once Silus had left to fight his own battle. Honestly, Jordan had been given some manner of courage but he didn't know how long that would last against Hyperion. If anything he knew how to undermine about everything of his foes within a fight, and considering how well he knew Jordan, well that would just spelled out disaster.

”Well...that happened.” Hyperion noted watching Silus take off, slowly steadying his breathing as if preparing for something. This started of with flourishing his weapon, sparking arcing off fro the construct as he turned his attention upon Jordan with an almost wicked smirk. ”Oh well, I guess that means I won't have to suffer that singing anymore.” Without wasting a second he moved forward with in human speed, catching Jordan off guard as he made a swipe of the throat. With all of his speed, Jordan would bring his weapon upwards and swipe the weapon aside, being pushed back a good foot from the force alone, and barely managing to parry the backslash that followed. ”So what's all this,  you think that just because Silus sung a pretty song and made you feel stronger that you'll actually beat me?” Jordan rolled out of the way of a downward slash that tore apart the very ground it cut.

Quickly moving to his knees, Jordan jabbed at one of Hyperion's knees, a casual swipe knocking the blade aside and rewarding him with a foot to the face. His nose noisily crunched as it broke, blood spurting from the injury as Jordan was forced to roll back. ”I mean the sentiment is nice and all but this is reality.” Before he could say anything else, Jordan responded with an attack, spinning himself like a top and releasing a wave of energy that forced Hyperion to make significant distance between them, landing at the edge of one of the many larger holes within the floor. Using the small time created by the attack, Jordan created eight blade like constructs and launched them all at Hyperion, each of them arching off in different directions.

While the hope was that one of them would hit the male, that had not gone quite as expected, though it did give him some time to repair the damage that had been done to him. That composed mostly of the nose being forcibly snapped back into place. Hyperion grabbed onto one of the blades and with a few swift motions slashed through most of them, before throwing the one in his hand back at Jordan. The pure ethereal construct evaporated before it even reached him, but the show of skill had been more than enough. ”That all you got? From one construct to another, I was honestly expecting a lot more than that. You might want to pick up the pace a little Jordan.” As if taking his word on that, Jordan gave a flap of his wings which propelled him through the air at super sonic speed, easily closing the distance between them.

The move itself had been unexpected, but then again it wasn't something Hyperion couldn't react to. Two blades had been formed, being met with two of Hyperion's, the sound of the clashing ringing through the room. The unexpected attack came in the form of the blades rapidly shifting form as Jordan pushed himself off with his feet. This both threw Hyperion off balance and allowed for the next attack to be more of a surprise. The properties of the energy would change as a soft green ice would form over the dark constructs arms, binding him in place and allowing for Jordan to unleash an attack of his own. A blast of pure ethereal energy spread out from his hand, swallowing up the area Hyperion stood in and taking out a good portion of the plant along with it. Anyone who saw it, well that would have likely known something happened.

”You should talk a little less.” Jordan noted with a smirk, somewhat pleased with how that went. A large section of the plant had been ruined, wires exposed with spark sputtering from them, and large section of the ceiling drooping downwards. It was likely the attack did not kill Hyperion, but he had put a lot more energy than he anticipated into it. The strain could be felt now, but that was no reason for him to give up now. Still, if they did not show up within a few minutes, that just meant he had a chance to rest. Well hat time would not come, as something moved within the rubble, tossing aside what looked like a large section of it aside to bring itself out from under it. He could tell it was Hyperion, as a pulse of energy threw away the debris entombing him.

”Now...that really hurt.” He growled, the damage done apparent. His body was covered in a lot of deep gashes, blood pouring over his right eye and threatening to blind that eye. Still, they walked as if they weren't injured too badly, or that might have just been how tough the male was. ”Looks like I won't have to hold back anymore.” Before he could react, a black spike rose through the floor, piercing Jordan's abdomen and drawing even more blood with it.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 19th 2015, 10:36 pm

Sin was having some trouble it would seem. Samhain himself looked to the ring in his hand as he reflected upon what that ring used to be, what it was for him. This meant too much for him to let the kid do this on his own. Sin was weakened and so Samhain knew that he was already going to win this. You see by the nature of his powers, someone invoked his true name, however they were now currently entertained. Their order remained as standing until this "transaction" was complete, unfortunately for Sin however, he didn't contemplate that giving Samhain time was something that was not wise. Sin himself began to slowly regenerate coming back to almost full form, cuts adorning his form and chunks of flesh missing as the entire facility seemed to have it's supply of Sin pulled towards the wounded primordial. Silus looked, panting evenly with Sin. Their battle was carrying out longer than Samahin wanted, and knowing how vulnerable Silus was...one mess up and the boy would regret it. Sin simply healed. Silus was shocked when there was a little clap of a hand resting on his shoulders and a fully functional Samhain stood there, utilizing his time to cheat the primordial of his own damages.

"I'm with ya all the way, Until my dying day." Samhain said, his voice picking into the song just like Silus, bringing an awestruck smile onto his face that made Samahin chuckle a little bit. Silus beamed his smile towards Sin whose eyebrow twitched in annoyance, he seemed to be more calm and collected than before.

"I guess I am a martyr, headin' for the flame." Silus sand before clutching his fist and flourishing the axe. I guess I'll still be burnin' til you stop it with this game! He said before Samhain phased through him, sending an odd chill down his spine, Samhain slashed and hacked, stepping off to the side, causing him to actually force Sin to fight on two fronts, an enemy to either side of him. Silus launched at Sin's back, a tendril manifested with a blade of sorts and soon it looekd liek another gauntly and deathly looking figure made of sheer fblakc liquid was monaing and slashing. Sin appeared to counter this taactick by spawning a second skeleton out of his back to combat Silus. Trying to fight on two fronts was always tricky however. Sins' mental capacity was beyond that of any human, however he was fighting with two beings both equally as skilled as he was individually. Sin Prime met it's match between two existential anomalies.

"You're just a big kid on the playground-" Silus began as he slide to the side, avoiding a large bladed appendage and them jumping into the air, putting  his feet down on the hour-glass shaped hammer that swept across at his  lower torso. Grasping the handle Silus balanced himself before jumping forward a little and slashing down upon the head of the secondary construct that was sticking out of the back. Samhain continued the song as he moved and continued to evade the majority of Sin's actions, taking a knick or a cut here or there. "Even as we tried ta help ya turn your life around." He added as he slashed with his scythe-arm and collided with one of Sin's bladed arms, causing sin to splash.

"But here we are, still standing across from you-" Silus said, as he fell through and waved at Samahin, still sweating his arse off now as he slashed at one of the shoulders of the constructed creature. The arm flopped off while Sin snarled and continued to fight Samhain who hacked and slashed as much as he could at the actual Sin, his mind divided between the skills of people, ultimately costing him on both fronts. Sin was not going to win here. There was only one way, and even he didn't want to resort to that. "Doing the only thing we ever knew to do." Samhain concluded the line as he dropped to a knee, the scythe making bone breaking noises as it straightened out and turned into a slightly curved falchion like blade and was propelling right for Sin's chest.

I'm holding onto you- Samhain added as Sin dove aside, leaving Silus to take the blow. Samhain's eyes widened as he caused himself to focus and phased through Silus as Sin unleashed several tendrils as a barrage Samhain turned, grabbing Silus and twisting around do use his back as a barrier between the assaulting tendrils. Silus was shocked to say the least, but he didn't question a blessing as he void-walked above Sin in perfect motion already in maximum momentum for falling and cutting Sin. The blade bulled through the liquid like paper as the arm and the head of the back construct came off Silus little voice picking up as Sin turned from the Eldritch to look at the young trickster. "and the love I always knew!"

To be a martyr and heading for the flames- Samhain continued the son, turning and revealing that his bloodroot had taken on a new form, a ton of fiery tendrils as they projected from his shoulder and the vines of the bloodroot fired out at Sin, whipping and giving a snap bwtween Sin and Silus, warding Sin to look back at him. Silus dove forward and tackled Sin in the back, causing the man to bump forward slightly off balance while Silus remained on his knees and brought the axe over his head, driving it into Sin's tailbone before Samhain slashed the flaming tendrils across Sin's face. We're playin' Isolation games

Zell was indeed shocked, his own body pulsing, twitching and his mind going faster than usual. It felt like an eternity before he could come back to his senses, when in reality it took only a few minutes...a few minutes he could only thing back on. What did he bear witness to as he had his little stun seizure? He say Blood Tithe charging, had he been charging for all four minutes!? That was very bad. He was already beginning to question which Archon he should have replace him in this realm. He tried to stand himself up and he looked to Blood Tithe to see him still standing there, still charging. Well if he were going to wait for an invitation, Zell was not about to give him one.  Charging forward he watched as Blood Tithe clicked the button of his strange little device a small bubble pulsing outwards the cyber-blue bubble had a lot of things inside it, all of them trapped, entirely in sparks of electricity. Zell's pupils widened as he realized his mind was going, but his body was not. His mind had thoughts but his body could not execute them. He was frozen...in total stasis.

"This has been annoying, entertaining and morbidly interesting. SO for that I suppose I should thank you." Blood said with a little sigh as he looked to Archon, still charging his energy. "But you see, I noticed something when you punched me and sent me flying... Upon impact there was a surprising amount of kinetic energy transferred through my body, blowing me away with the force of several subway trains. This is indicative that you are quite powerful...but I am no fool. You see, someone who is merely powerful would punch me and the energy would flood all at once, one singluar blo of kinetic energy. The moment you punched me there was a releace, a fraction of a nanosecond later there was a secondary vibration, and then another and another for the entierty of fifty mili-seconds. You punched me over five-hundred thousand times, exearting the total unrelenting force that finally caught up to me and sent me propelling backwards. A very convincing ruse, had I not been replaying the data during this fight I would have been deceived until the very end. Of course I immediately theorized that it was inhuman speeds. However in order to survive such speeds you would need to be durable enough to resist molecular friction fast enough to cause atmospheric combustion...which you cannot as you've proven by simply having your skin eaten by my energies. Which leads us to one final theory...total replication. Cloning parts of your body and then being able to layer themselves on top of one and other almost perfectly." Blood described the situation as he had perceived it, Zell impressed but otherwise more concerned by Blood Tithe's reasoning out his other-realm summoning capabilities.

"Unfortunately this means that you are clever. Quite clever...clever enough to be a problem. Thankfully in this stasis field your entirely unable to affect the world around you. Frozen in time... But I digress. This has truly been an interesting encounter, you have accomplished quite a feat lasting this long. So now I will reward you... Your reward-" Blood said as his energy sparked the entire area of the stasis sphere filled with little spheres of red energy, all of them stretching into larger spheres and all of them lengthening out into very pointy spikes, all of them aimed at the frozen young man in the middle of it. "A fitting demise." Blood clutched his fist and the Red energy spiked entered the Stasis sphere as if they were bullets going into thick and highly dense jello. The spikes all settled in, all of them revealing no area for escape, save for either area by his eye. Blood walked up and raised his index claw, firing out a metallic finger at high speeds, allowing the finger to reach closer than any of the energy, actually touching the Archons' eye.

"The moment that the stasis field falls, the spiked will skewer you to death, resuming their once incredible speeds. My finger will finish the job if need be. But can you not feel it? Yes...simply because time is stopped does not mean that something does not exists. That it's properties do not exist. My energy has already seeped into your pores, already dissolving your skin, breaking the molecules of your cells and their pathetic defenses. Your organs deteriorating...the only thing keeping them from dissolving right now is the stasis field. How does it feel to know by time you hear my words it will have felt like one hundred years had passed? How did it feel to want to scream, to writhe in agony and be unable to? So many questions I wish you could answer for me...But unfortunately you won't be around to do so... Even if you had the strongest of metahuman durability, my energy has acted upon it, weakening you...and this all happened before your subconscious even had the chance to clench your muscles and brace itself.... ultimately, you have no hope. Have a pleasant few seconds." Blood Tithe said as he turned and walked over towards the exit with a few chuckled under his mask, eyes closed in sweet satisfaction as the energy bubble vanished and there was a brief yell of pain before blood splattered everywhere...and no trace of the Archon ever having existed. He contemplated something a moment before turning to look back and admire his work, the lone puddle on the floor, a mark...a scar as a reminder. "How does it feel?" He asked, a bit of resentment in his tone as he hissed it out his mind wandering to Lucius. How he awaited to do the same to him. Insufferable prick.

"A little. Like. THIS!" The voice said, Blood turned with his eyes wide as a hand was driven into his abdomen the fingers gripping the spinal column The second hand doing the same before the man literally ripped with tremendous strength, pulling Blood Tithe apart. His blood splattered on the floor, splashing like red water from a shower head. His intestined sploshed to the floor like a limp hose while hjis stomach tore open and gastrointestinal fluids spilled upon the ground, the stench enough to gag a maggot. Stringy meat was present on both halves, symbols of a futile striggle to keep a once durable metahuman together. Torn asunder, ripped in half as the legs twitched and Blood Tithe let out pained groans and moans as he used his harms to crawl forward, gripping at the gorund in sheer agony. The Archon stood there with, blood on his wrists, his body decayed beyond the point of recognition. His skin was a chared brown, muscle and sinewcould be seen form the waist up, his armor platuing was all gone and he was in rags. His hair was missing and his left leg was little more than bone. He was forced to rely on imperium so stand straight, even as his one hand was nothing more than a skeletal outline with fragmented bone and dangling flesh while one eye socket was empty and blood poured from it.

At this moment it looked like a battle scene for two horror characters as Blood Tithe began to regenerate. Archon raised his blade and fell forward, his blade driving through Blood Tithe's skull, the upper torso half going limp. With only his left eye and right leg, Archon began to turn, using Imperium as a secondary leg before stepping back and looking t the destructive mayhem they had caused to the area around, raspy breathing noises the only sound he was capable of. His escape came to mind. He had another Archon summon this particular form away almost instantly once the energy entered stasis, having predicted the effects. This kept time frozen in place, projecting the imagery that he was still there the entire time. His cream and the blood werev very real however. It was very potent and well charged Red energy...the damage he siffered here was less than a brief exposure to it. Archon let out a low growling noise, akin to that of a zombie...his attempt at a sigh with damaged vocal folds.

White Silence [Zell] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 19th 2015, 11:32 pm

A twist of the shadowy spike caused more blood to spew from the wound, as Jordan released a small gout of blood with a pained cough. ”Now that's more like it. You look so much more natural on your knees.” Hyperion noted, ripping the tendril from the ethereal as it seemed to slither back from the hole it had come from and coiled around him much like a manner of tail. A soft chuckle emanated from the male, as he took notice of his right hand which was missing a large portion of its fingers as well as just the hand. Blood splashed from the damage limb with a great gush, as dark energy formed over it to act as a prosthetic until he could heal it properly. ”But I guess you just need to be reminded of your place don't you?” Unlike Jordan Hyperion seemed to be unable to repair himself, though the reason for that was unknown.

”It's going to take more than that to beat me.” Jordan managed as a low glow began to radiate from his stomach wound, a sign that he was trying to heal it but something was keeping the wound from closing.

”Having a little trouble there? I thought about that healing trick of yours, so I laced my energy with a nifty little effect. You see, all of those damaged little cells are now filled with my energy and you know how useless your healing is against Dark ethereal.” Within a second he was in motion, slamming a foot against Jordan's face as he was sent spiraling through the air through the ruins of a wall. Much like Styrofoam it would crumble, as the smaller male collided painfully with the ground. ”All of your struggling is fruitless little Jordan. The ending was decided before you even started this fight.” Hyperion continued as he stepped through the very wall that was near collapse. ”Trying to fool yourself at this point is probably the greatest cruelty you can do.” With one arm, he would prop himself up as the stomach wound began only to bleed more. ”Face it, no matter what you do...your best just isn't good enough. If anything, you should know that by now. You couldn't stop Raziel from killing Shael, you couldn't stop me from doing what I wanted and you couldn't even save Matt. Hell, even when you try to do right, somehow it all blows up in your face. Silus may say you're stronger than me, but all I see is a miserable pile of weakness trying to play hero. A dull reflection trying its best to be the genuine article. Face it, you're just as wretched as I am, but you just can't admit it.”

Jordan raised an arm to attack but a foot came down, slamming it with the crunch of bone against the ground. He cried out, seemingly every bone within that hand being brutally shattered as Hyperion reached down and gripped Jordan by the neck, applying enough pressure to choke him. Held aloft, their eyes were forced to lock as the dark ethereal was sure within their victory. ”You only thrive off of borrowed strength, something that can be ripped from you just as easily as gained. This love that you think empowers you, it's nothing more than an illusion. It may feel great, but in the end you know it's nothing more than a lie. They don't love you, they simply love what they want you to be. We both know, in the end they will abandon you once they see how broken of a thing you really are.” Fingers dug deeper into the flesh, drawing blood. ”In the end, you only have yourself.” Raising his free hand, black flames would spark to life around the limb, the heat itself blistering enough to hurt even from where Jordan was. ”And that is why I will always be stronger than you.” Crackling lightning rose form the flames, as he wrenched the fast back.

”Y...you're wrong.” Jordan managed as he grasped onto the arm that strangled him, fingers digging tight but doing nothing more than wrinkling the bloody flesh. A seemingly futile attempt until something happened, the flesh from around the digets beginning to rapidly freeze to the point that Hyperion did not have time to react. Fingers were soon icicles as he wrenched his arm back, though the hand itself did not come with it. Anything below the elbow, well it did not come with him and that allowed Jordan to fall to the floor. A low pained cough echoed from his mouth as he clenched the wound on his stomach, forcing it to heal with all of the power he had. Driving out the dark energy was the tough part but he did manage to stave the bleeding off, as well as  remove the taint. An immeasurable amount of rage crossed Hyperion's face as he attempted to reform an arm from his own energy, forming a murky black appendage and clenching the fingers. ”I'm stronger than you because i'm not alone, but you could never understand that. You understand nothing and that's why,” he took a breath and felt over the bruises around his throat. ”You'll never win.”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 21st 2015, 5:21 am

Sin was cleaved and impaled. He dropped to the ground like a sack of bricks, entirely limp and growled as Silus looked to Samhain, his smile wide as he wiped the sweat from his brow. The heavy axe dropped and then reverted into a puddle of paint, Samhain smirking as Silus rift walked, appearing next to him with big bright eyes and a smile of accomplishment. Samhain scoffed and shook his head. Samhain stood up and looked down at Sin, Bloodroot transforming back into his cain and standing on it in perfect posture. "I'm holdin' onto you." Silus said, not singing anymore, but saying it matter of factly, his own weird way of thanking Samahin. Samhain scoffed as he brought his arm across and patted the little boy on the cheek. Silus was the only thing he knew of that would have the gull to hug an Eldritch.

"and what we always knew...." Samhain said quietly before patting him onto the head and messing up the shaggy brown mop. "Go on back...I'll clean up here, lad. Go save your brother. Be the best Hero you can be." Samhain said, Silus released him, eyes slightly watering as he nodded and standing firm in his decisions. Silus turned and ran off, his feet clicking against the concrete interior and the broken tiles. "To be the martyr we're heading for the flame..." Samhain chuckled, finding himself continuing Silus' little song. He stepped in front of Sin and smiled before placing the tips of his foot beneath Sin's cheek.

His arrival back to Hyperion and Jordan was Jordan saying how he was stronger "'Cuz we ain't gonna play.... he sang as he made it down the hallway, he launched himself in and sent a doppelganger to tackle Hyperion at the waist, before going to Jordand Side and placing a hand on his shoulder. "ain't gonna play isolation game!" [/color] He giggled before turning back to Hyperion. Sin was finished, and now so was Hyperion. There was nothing left to do, save for tie off loose ends. Which seemd to be just what was going on here.

"Y-you are not human! Wh-what are you!?" Blood Tithe's voice asked, despite his head having been impaled. "Nevermind. It won't matter...you WILL die here...I will see to it. THEY will see to it." He said, though the word They was oddly accentuated. Form the moonlight projected through the doorway there were two blobish shadows were cast, as the horrifically maimed and Archon turned, his one exposed eyeball perceived the sights, two blobs with slightly accentuated features, one male, one female though both having an androgynous vibe. They moved forward, emotion in their eyes. Rage, pain, hunger, all the things Archon knew all to well to avoid mixing with a psychopath like Blood Tithe. As he stepped back and moved to ready himself the Torso of Blood reached out and grappled Archon's good ankle and with a superhuman tremor he snapped the foot from the leg, bringing the bloodied and battered nightmare to the ground.

Despite having been knocked down by one torso, he couldn't help but realize that it was lifeless, and the new shadow cast upon him was that of Blood Tithe himself, form the waist up his metallic torso littered with small areas of flesh and bone. His reformed apperance was only a true testimony to how monstorus he truly apperared, even without the bloody robes. He looked so untouched, this was a foe he couldn't simply overpower. Archon ackowledge his foolishness and let out little grunts and snarls as he tried to move. He only needed to wonder a moment how Blood Tithe managed to preform this task, Zell then realized that his power...all of his power must derive form this erratic energy. This unstable source, it needed a weakness. Where did the energy falter, where did it go haywire? It had to be somewhere. Judging from what he knew of Lucius...it had to be anger. Every time Blood got angry, his energy pulsed, it surged. He also took into consideration what he knew of the energy and these two blob constructs. They were blood...they were sentient blood mixed with his energy. Blood and energy. Blood was present in all things. Expert intellect and intense processing speeds could allow Blood Tithe to use his energy to emulate superhuman strength, and skills. It allowed him to animate the upper half of his "corpse" to grabbing and executing the surprise attack.

The Bible says "In the blood is the life..."

Well, Zell wouldn't have earned his omniversal title without having pressed his luck against God in the first place. But for now, he needed a ruse, a deception. He chortled, groaned though he tried to chuckle, sounding like a chain smoker as he began to transform. Soon flesh returned and everything seemed to be undone. All the damages. Truthfully this wasn't regeneration...it was replacing that beat up and mutilated horror monster of an Archon to a realm where he could be treated medically and being replaced with a little bit of a different Zell. His features were mostly the same, save for shoulder length hair with a in even cuts that seemed to make it blend. HE was dressed in all black armor, like that of an assassin, or a ninja. With a firm kick he released his perfectly "healed" ankle and body while he stood up and brushed it off. Pulling up Imperium he drew his finger tips across the blade and smiled a little.

"Well I can honestly say that I haven't been this hard pressed in a while." He chuckled as if all of this were nothing more than a game, a little dance to dance. It annoyed Blood that this man was so calm and nonchalant about him. But then again...perhaps his children could change his mind.

"I will end you..." Was all Blood could say, honestly angered to the point where words and talking were no longer an issue. They weren't anything he'd have to worry about anymore, his rage was uncontainable as his entire body sparked to life with red energy...he was untouchable as his eyes were wide. It was a mix of both disbelief and anger to the point of loss. The children attacked however as they both proved to bee elastic in their ways, stretching out and strafing around the Archon, beginning to surround his immediate area with their rubbery bodies. The one clone became pure red energy as it tried to constrict it's body, if successful the Archon would fall into several pieces and disintegrate into the atmosphere. The female generated a bright blue aura before increasing it's speed and beginning to increase it's maneuvers, trying to confuse and distract the Archon.

"Rage birth's nothing less than pure destruction..." The Archon said with a chuckle before Imperium generated it's barrier. Hearing those words Blood Tithe's eyes widened, pupils almost consuming the entire Iris before constricting back to normal. Those words answered everything for Blood. Those were the first words he had ever heard...the words that ushered him into this world. Blood Tithe's eyes began to bleed, tears of blood streaming form the sheer hemorrhaging, the anger dwelling inside him causing his blood to quicken and his energy becoming erratic. His internal organs were decaying, rupturing as his energy desired for release....

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 21st 2015, 5:01 pm

”Well damn, that was my good arm too.” Hyperion growled, flexing the construct created within its place. It was rudimentary but then again it was all he could go with in this circumstance, self repair was not quite a skill he had. Perhaps he would gain that upon reassimilating the little brat or maybe it would be the same as it was now. ”Oh well, I guess I need to clean this up.” As if by some cosmic turn of fate, Silus then returned from whatever it was he was doing with a doppleganger flying at him. The construct extending from his lower back would reflexively lash out and swat it away before it could reach him. If anything he had an idea what they were planning and Hyperion would have none of that now, not when he was so annoyed with all of the damage taken. Much to his annoyance the cavalry had arrived...once again.

”You really have a way of making yourself a nuisance.” He growled blinking the blood from his right eye which seemed to be trying to do nothing more than blind him. Jordan was fine with this however, if only because that meant he had time to devote to healing himself, as difficult as that might have become. Realigning the broken bones in his hands and then repairing them was both a painful and difficult process within itself. This lead to him grimacing through the entire process, as his hand under the skin seemed to contort somewhat to supplement the rapid repair of the damage. Once that was done, Jordan straightened his posture and looked upon Hyperion who looked far worse than he did considering the damage done to him. Missing an arm, covered in rather painful injuries and beginning to feel the fatigue of the fight now setting in upon him.

”Give it up, you've already lost. This fighting doesn't have to keep going on.” Jordan said, not quite sounding triumphant but more trying to appeal to some reason.

”You're right, I can see when i'm beaten. However unfortunately i'm a sore loser.” Within an instant what seemed like am intense build up of Dark Ethereal energy would begin to happen around his left arm. ”So i've decided to call it a draw.” Jordan could see what the male was planning to do, but he didn't quite have the time to stop them, he was unfortunately too slow to keep him from doing what came next. A wave of energy would come from Hyperion stronger than the one that came before, saturating the air itself with a sickening darkness. This one was far more powerful than the last, destroying almost everything it touched within its path, reducing concrete, metal and likely flesh to nothing more than a fine ash as it was blow away.

”Dammit,” Jordan muttered under his breath turning to Silus, and sighing. ”We're getting out of here.” Not quite giving him too much of a choice, Jordan would reach out and attempt to grab onto Silus before running in the opposite direction of the blast. While running would have not been fast enough, he decided to use his wings to propel them at greater speeds from the attack, hallways seeming to blur as he ducked and weaved through them until he found one of the many side exits of the building. It was empty sure, but then again it didn't matter if their destination was empty so long as they avoided the attack that rapidly consumed the entire power plant. This may have been Hyperion's attempt at making this a victory for no one, though he had a feeling this was not the last he would see of him. Still, he did not stop until he knew the attack would not reach him, which was luckily enough only a good twenty feet away from the exit he had flown from. Still, to see the devastation caused was more than enough to chill him.

Something told Jordan that was not even his full power. Once that was done, Jordan collapsed to the ground, letting his wings fold over his back while he let out a deep sigh of relief. ”I think that counts as a win.” He managed with a sigh, pressing both hands over his stomach stained a deep dark red.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 23rd 2015, 12:26 am

"It seems as though there is going to be quite a cataclysm of powers in a moment...but before " Samhain said with his accent, a slight chuckle in it before he placed a foot down on the side of the primordial's skull. There was a question left unanswered, something that Samhain had been worried about in all honesty, something that wasn't going to it well with him until he had the answer. "Where is he?" Was all he had to ask, Sin's eyes flashing before he began to shift, doing so resulted in the Eldritch's cane piercing his upper back, puncturing through the chest and pinning him to the ground. Sin remained silent, not playing stupid. They were both a bit above that, then again Samhain believed himself above violence...but here he was for the second time, fighting like an orphaned hooligan.

"We both know that in order for you to devour the primordial of Chaos, cross-dimensionally requires power that you simply don't have. So I ask again. WHERE. IS. HE!?" Samhain asked, wrenching the cane and pressing down with his foot. Sin was obviously not going to talk, but he smiled and chuckled a little before breaking out into what seemed to be hysterical laughter. Ripping the cane from Sin, Samhain stepped back before giving it a little twirl and then stepping aside. Sin, unamused looked up to the laughing man, black blood stained over his teeth and seeping out, forming a puddle beneath him. It would be a while before he could reform himself, he was taxed to an extreme he wasn't used to. Even as Sin Prime...he wasn't used to this power, it hadn't been flexed in a long while. He bit off more than he could chew it seems.

"I'm so glad to hear your silence. Because, ya' see. I made a deal with someone. Someone quite interested in you. Well, to be honest the deal was that if you were uncooperative I would give you over to them." Samhain said the clicking of boots was heard as an older looking man with gruff and black hair with a grey flecked beard arrived Sin's eyes widening. Zakaken stepped around the corner, black dress boots and a nice sports coat underneath a heavy wool winter coat.

"Evening gents." The voice said, hands still buried in his coat as he stood at Samhain's side.

"You...No...." He began to protest, unsure if what he was seeing was reality or the product of Samhain's trickery.

"Oh yes. 'ello Sin." Zakaken said, his voice practically dripping with venom as he took a step forward. His eyes narrowed with a smirk on his face.  "Now doesn't this seem familiar? Just like back then, just when I escaped Az. Except this time I didn't even need a soulfire." Zakaken chuckled before shaking his head, almost as if Sin were an adorable child for scowling.

"You see, after your little encounter you decided to leave Zakaken here for dead. In failing to finish him off, his brother arrived and carted him off to a hospital. When all was said and done I went to a hospital and tried to work out a deal...for old time's sake." Samhain said, seeming to gain some irritation as he looked to Zakaken. Obviously of the lesser evils here, Zakaken was the one he was willing to tolerate...if he HAD to tolerate one. The disdain and the utter disgust of Zakaken wasn't hidden, and to this Zakaken only sighed with a heavy heart the color of coal. "Our deal was that I would save him, and if you refused to tell me where "He" is, then I would simply let him consume you once more and he would tell me." Samhain said with a little shrug and a smile as Zakaken squatted down, reaching out and grabbing Sin by the throat.

"I won't make the same mistake again." He said through his teeth, basically spitting out the words at the smiling man.

"Oh I know you won't. Unfortunately, I've had a bit of time to think things over...and I know where I went wrong in trying to harness you." he said before turning back and looking at Samhain and then returning his overly satisfied self to the very, VERY angry primordial of evil. "You shoud have killed me when you had the chance." with those words a bright energy shot out into Sin, causing him to sizzle, his entire body turning to liquid as Zakaken opened his mouth and began to inhale the accumulation of the entire entity. The black mist pulled in and he closed his eyes before turning and looking to Samhain with a little chuckle.

"Well now this is ni-Just hold up to your part. Tell me where he is...or the thing you care about most will disappear. This time forever..." Samhain's voice was cold, stern and demanding, Zakaken just sighed and with a wave of his hand, they were gone.

Zell and SIlus had similar ideas, and that was to get out of dodge real quick. However they were both doing so for different reasons. While Zell could eadily dodge and focus on the blood jelly children, he kept himself constntly vigilnet, even atching Blood Tithe, stepping back and his eyes narrowing before watching Blood's cybernetic eye scanning the once gun turned entry arc-projector. Then he looked into a rung and shot the beam into the black gem, the gem refracted lasers all over the room and soon the entire arc coils began to spawn everywhere, first in holographic form before turning completely real and life-like. Then, the plan was quite apparent as all of them supercharged and the blood jells rerouted themselves, stretching out and wrapping around coils, making a sider's web.

"Then let my birth be that dedicated to it's craft for which it was born. Let my birth be a beacon Let my birth be the birth of more than just myself. May my birth be the birth...of your destruction." Was all Blood said before he released all of the energy he contained within himself. At the same time, Hyperion was being a brat and decided that he wouldn't lose with grace. The explosions meshed and nullified one and other before being able to cause any damaged to the city, however the explosion left the abandoned power-plant in ruins. Especially when Silus was grabbed and taken with Jordan, Zell disappearing and then placing an Archon at Matt, grabbing him and vanishing again.

In the end it would be Silus, Jordan, Matt and Archon standing there, watching at the destruction as everything unfolded. Silus' white wings manifested and the healing light continued to vibrate and attempted to heal over Jordan's  Elsewhere, Samhain stood with Zakaken whom held out his hand, opening a dark pool of water in the floor before summoning Hyperion through it, not allowing him to escape. "Not so fast dearie... you see, we have a bit of a problem..."

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 23rd 2015, 1:10 am

Luckily the entire fight was over right now, because Jordan was not even sure if he had much of one left in him. Fighting yourself had a certain pressing quality to it and one that he did not quite look forward to doing again. If only because he knew this was not a suicide attack on Hyperion's end, he wasn't that type of person much like Jordan wasn't. Still, he could feel the remnants of his energy within the wound, making it only harder to repair and an annoyance for him. Actually it had felt like the energy was trying to expand, to corrupt the surrounding tissue in an attempt to kill him with one stroke, though the healing energy he poured into the wound did prevent it from doing that. Luckily once everything had settled down Silus was there with his own healing energy to help him route out the problem.

Still, much like Hyperion the energy was stubborn and would not go out without a bloody fight. Still, in the end the dark energy would be expunged from him and the real healing could begin. Flesh around the large hole would begin to repair itself, as well as the internal organs that were likely damaged along with it. Pain had begun to abate, but that did not quite take away the fatigue he was feeling, the weakness from the expenditure of his energy. ”Thanks Si.” He managed with a small smile, moving into a more comfortable sitting position, palms pressed against the concrete as he looked upon the destroyed location that was once a power plant. Hyperion sure had gone overboard but maybe that was just an attempt to avoid being put down, and for once he believed that was the case. He knew Silus could never kill a person but he wondered if a construct was different.

The idea flashed through his mind but Jordan pushed it away with a small shake of his head. It was just nice to have gotten through this alive, and that was more than Jordan could have expected from encounter. Hyperion had been stronger than he could have imagined, but then again that was to be expected for being the lesser prevalent part of someone. Still, today had not gone quite as he had intended, considering all that he had gone through before this small victory, if it was even a victory. Hyperion had gotten away, and it seemed he had lost more than what was gained. Jordan frowned slightly, sort of just letting himself fall back and stare at the sky for a moment, not even bothering doing any moving. There were two other people, but he didn't quite register them, just that they were standing there.

Folding his wings against his back, they would fade and seem as if they were never there in the first place. ”Well that was enough excitement for one day. ”

Hyperion's attack while it may have seemed bratty had a purpose to it and one that made plenty of sense to him. Should he have tried to fight those two, well he would have lost and then likely been killed. Not quite the prospect he was looking forward to and so he made the only decision there, and that was to run. A energy expending move but one that in the end seemed to have worked, granted for some reason he found himself being pulled somewhere else through strangely familiar means. One minute he was in the middle of destroying a power plant and next here he was playing privy to an annoying sounding accent. None of them looked too familiar really, so he sort of just looked to Samhain with an expression that sort of demanded to know who he was. ”We have a problem? I don't quite remember there being a we, unless that happened during that one stint in Vegas. Hyperion noted examining what was now a stump with a dissatisfied frown.

Looking to Zakaken with a curious expression he would turn back to Samhain. ”So why did you summon me of all people here? I'd say it was for the pleasantries of my company but that would be utter bullshit.”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 24th 2015, 2:39 am

"No problem." Silus said with a smile, more than happy to assist his older brother. Jordan just seemed to sit there before leaning back and commenting about the excitement of the day. It wasn't much to go off of, but Silus could tell he was heavily in thought. He looked to Matt, not recognizing him for a moment before he cocked his head to the side like a lost puppy and even gave a little noise to match it.

"We should be on the move. Now, the boys in blue won't like this." He said to Zell before looking to Jordan. "Glad to see ya made it out, kid." He added to Jordan, though his voice modifier was likely enough to keep him more than concealed. With that comment he took his leave, Archon sighing and shaking his head, his new, longer than normal hair was something Silus wasn't used to, especially with how much his "daddy" got on his case about having long hair. What a family of hypocrisy. Silus closed his eyes and he vanished, leaving Archon with Jordan.

"Alright son. Let's go home." He said, more of an offer than anything as he stuck his hand out to Jordan, offering a way if he wanted it.

"Watch your tongue, you miserable little mutt." Samhain snarled before reaching into Hyperion's chest and clenching down at the core of his energy. Of all the smiles, tomfoolery and general passive nature that Samhain displayed... he apparently had none of this for Hyperion. "You are not Sin's attack dog any longer. You. Are. MINE! When I say jump the only thing I'd better hear is the question "How High?" Because I swear on your sick, twisted, soul that if I hear ANYTHING else I will personallly ensure every part of you suffers a fate far worse than anything your feeble mind can comprehend!" He hissed, anger quite visible in every word as he practically spat venom through an enraged voice that almost seemed to wash out his accent. Releasing Hyperion's core, he looked to Zakaken whom nodded... the world around them began to shift and they now stood as the lone survivors over the ruins of what was the power plant.

"There's a hatch under this rubble here." Zakaken said before turning to Samhain, whose voice commanded in a tone that was far less than friendly.

"Then it's a good thing we brought the dog. Now dig." He said, quite obviously not on friendly terms with either of them for this matter. However they had no choice. However Hyperion wished to dispose of the rocks was up to him, but by the end of this all there would be an exposed hatch, and avery impatient Samhain with his cane before him, leaning on it. With the rubble cleared Samhain stepped through the door, proving that he didn't actually need the rubble cleared, however it probably made things easier on Zakaken...as if he cared about that. The dark tunnel had a few lights on, the hum of agenerator was off in the distance. As they continued to walk the concrete walls turned to wallpaper, and the hard floors became padded with a royal red carpet. The flickering lights turned to fixed, fine decor that had a very specific and whimsicle taste about it. Samhain's irked frown curled a little as he steped forward down the long hallway, forcing Hyperion and Zakaken both in tow. Eventually they saw a threshold of mahogony, the single light within the room was a lamp with a green glass cover, a mounted, over-head desk lamp over a small makeshift wooden desk of rotted wood and poor craftsmanship. This room he sat in was as real as it got. No wallpaper, no whimsical lights or carpeting. Just cold hard concrete. The figure was dressed in a beige jacket of some kind. Samhain knocked on the threshold, leaning on his cane still as he seemed to slouch.

"Well now... THIS makes morse sense. I knew Sin wouldn't have the power to make a separate body...not yet. They didn't have the power to destroy the Archon either...but they seemed to do it anyway...now I wonder why YOU of all people would do that..." He chuckled, the figure seemed to still be sitting at the desk, arms on it while moving slightly as they seemed to work intently. "That's right, you'll have to do more than throw your hair up in a mess to elude me Author...or should I call you by your name at this point?" He asked. Of course the work halted at the presence of the question. When the person turned around it revealed a book on the table and a pen in his hand. reaching up the man ran his hand through his tossed up and tousled hair before pulling it all down to it's perfect mop of a mess and his eyes opened to reveal odd colored spheres and the brown hair revealed to be left much longer than anticipated. Of course the Author was exactly who Samahin thought it was.

"Because it makes for a better story." He said with a smile playing at his face, though Samhain stepped forward, Zakaken was left with his moth slightly agape in disbelief.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." Zakaken said, entirely unable to believe what he witnessed.

"That was very dangerous...you could have killed- well... I supposed it's technically you." Samhain chuckled as he tried to phrase things properly. The Author just smiled and cocked an eyebrow as if asking Samhain if he ever doubted him. "Yeah, yeah. I know. If you're not killing yourself it's not a good story." He sighed, resigning that they had very opposing beliefs. Before turning to Zakaken and Hyperion he gave them both a little glare with a snide smile.

"Gentlemen. This is the Author, the only reason either of you are still alive...despite a certain failure's best efforts...which I am still disappointed in." Samhain said, muttering the part about a failure disappointing him as an obvious remark about Hyperion. "If Silus is the enemy whose been the bane of all of us...imagine what we could do if he were one of us? True enough, Silus is never, truly evil...but there are certain Silus'....Silus', Silai?- well whatever the case... The Silus of our dimension may be against us...but this one- This Author... they are with us, and they are the one you owe your pathetic lives to. So if I were you I'd start thanking him...I personally wouldn't have wasted time on either of you."

"Well a story is only as good as its villains." The author said, defending them ever so slightly. Samhain sighed and agreed before looking to the Author and bringing his arm up, slowly waving it over him, causing the Author to vanish, likely to relocate somewhere, this left Samhain alone with Hyperion and Zakaken.

"I'm going to win...and no matter how much I hate you, I am a being of honor. Even if you are bound to me, I give you a choice. Join with me...and receive the world you've always wanted, where power is only as finite as your imagination, where we...the ones labeled "villains" will triumph against the heroes." Samhain said before looking form Zakaken to Hyperion, his offer genuine, and his honesty of disliking them even moreso. "I will win. With or without you...but I owe it to you...to both of you, in some small manner you may not even remember....but I owe it to both of you to offer a place in this plan for you... or you could refuse and I'll force you to work for me anyway...So I suppose what I'm really asking is this..." He said before clearing his throat, realigning his cane to the center as he stood, proud and refined.

"Are you my partner, or my peon?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top