The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
White Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
White Wolf I_vote_lcapWhite Wolf I_voting_barWhite Wolf I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

White Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Wolf Empty White Wolf

Post by whitewolf June 12th 2012, 9:03 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:She doesn't call her self anything, but media named her White Wolf
Title:White Wolf
Alignment:good
Race:White
Hair:White
Eyes: Naturally blind, gold-yellow-orange mix in color
Height:5' 7"
Weight:131 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Wears a heavy, tanish, brownish overcoat filled with assorted stuff such as lock picking equipment and snickers bars. Has a black athletic tank-top on, faded blue jeans, a dark, greyish blackish mask that sticks to her face, and dark gray-brown hiking boots. keeps hair in tight braid with bangs just covering her eyes, or in a high pony tail again with her bangs in her face. When wolf: four feet tall at the shoulder, white fur, and slightly glowing yellow eyes.

Powers: Jaden can transform into a large, white she-wolf and has heightened senses; she uses sound waves to find her way around (echolocation), so she is a fully functioning blind person. She also has faster healing than a normal, and rarely gets sick because of her body being stronger than an average human being. After she gets a hold on her original powers, she developes the ability to see if she focuses and puts enough energy into it. Useing this ability wares her out and causes her eyes to glow, so she can't use casually or for very long.

Personality:She keeps to herself and is typically quiet, but is very talkative with her friends. She takes a while to warm up to someone, and is usually more focused on something that she is doing or thinking about than what someone else is saying to her, which causes her to come off a little harsh. She is very intelligent, but is slightly lazy and tends to do what she thinks is needed to be done. She has issues controling her anger, but even more so when she is in wolf form.

History: Jaden never really had a hard life asides from being blind, but she is annoyed with her parents for always taking things for granted. Her family is upper middle class, and both her parents work long hours. They leave before she gets up, and get home after she fixes dinner. She and her brother Ethan (age of 11) both go to the local public school. she makes sure that the clothes she wears to school are not extremely expensive so that she stays out of the popularity chain. One day, while she was walking home through the woods from school, she hears something that sounds like fighting dogs, and decides to investigate. When she gets there she finds a she-wolf that has been mauled by another animal. As she attempts to save the she-wolf, the wolf's spirit merges with hers and the she-wolf's body disappears. Then Jaden falls into unconsciousness. Later she is found and taken to the hospital. Then everything seems to go back to normal, except that her senses have gotten much stronger and she soon discovers that she can transform into a she-wolf. Jaden decides that she should start helping people who are in danger.

Character Description/Image: Wears faded blue jeans, leather flip flops, and different solid color tank tops. Carries a cane that is collapsible and is silver and yellow; also wears mirrored sports sunglasses with a dark green frame. Keeps her hair down or in a low pony tail

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR:3 (4 when wolf)
SPD:3 (4 when wolf)
END:2 (4 when wolf)
INT:4
EP:3
FS:3

Power Grid colors: light yellow bars black background and lines (wolf powers, gold yellow)
Rolling Eyes

Last edited by whitewolf on September 22nd 2012, 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
whitewolf

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

White Wolf Empty Re: White Wolf

Post by whitewolf July 30th 2012, 9:57 pm

hello...
whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 31st 2012, 5:09 am

If the character turns into a wolf,I would suggest a separate grid for the wolf form.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by whitewolf August 3rd 2012, 12:21 am

changed.
whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top