The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
White Silence [Zell] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
White Silence [Zell] I_vote_lcapWhite Silence [Zell] I_voting_barWhite Silence [Zell] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
White Silence [Zell] I_vote_lcapWhite Silence [Zell] I_voting_barWhite Silence [Zell] I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

White Silence [Zell]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Silence [Zell] Empty White Silence [Zell]

Post by Hyperion July 7th 2015, 6:04 pm

The sound of a birds cry flowed through the air and then within an instant something blatted into Jordan's face. There was the flapping of wings as the bird disentangled itself from his face and properly landed on his shoulder. The claws were like fingertips brushing against his shoulders, though he could tell who it was by the simple fact of the creature landing. ”Evening Shael.” Jordan said in usual cheery tone, the bird making a low sound in greeting as well, ruffling its wings. It seemed like the younger male had been pretty bored, or they just could not find a way to entertain himself aside from hanging out with him. Not that Jordan cared, he enjoyed having Shael around so it was a win either way. It was mostly a quiet day for him, not much had happened around Los Angeles for him to do anything about, so he ended up having a lazy day for the most part.

People went about their daily lives without a care in the world, save for perhaps the worries of their own lives. Granted everyone had their own worries, so that was just how things worked. ”I don't mind the whole bird thing but I can't exactly speak bird.” Jordan noted, which the eagle seemed to consider before flying off his shoulder and taking on the usual humanoid form. Luckily there hadn't been anyone to see that happen, otherwise he would have had more eyes than he cared to have on him, despite the fact Shael did not quite care who saw him.

”There.” He said with a motion of the hands that silently asked if this was better and he agreed it was with a nod of the head. Jordan pulled his jacket close, a slight chill causing him to shudder. It had been a week atleast since the sudden winter storm hit the city, though people had moved on as if the thing hadn't even happened. Many could agree it wasn't a natural storm, but Jordan hadn't been around to investigate when it happened, and he didn't really want to deal with it. The whole aversion to cold thing made dealing with whatever was causing it difficult.

”So how's life treatin ya little guy?” Jordan asked despite the fact Shael was a little taller than him.

”Lifes good, Fera's doing Fera stuff...though I think somethings up with Matt.” He then added absently, furrowing his brows.

”Like what? You think he's sick or something?”

”Maybe...I dunno.” Shael started then trailed off while sniffing the air as if his nose had caught something. ”I smell something...it smells like a thing.”

”Alot of things smell like things. You're gonna have to be a little more specific.” Jordan noted slightly amused, though that would likely not get too much of a response. He would probably find out soon enough anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

White Silence [Zell] Empty Re: White Silence [Zell]

Post by Silus July 8th 2015, 4:54 am

"Well now, you're here early." Sin said with a smirk as he descended the stairs of the penthouse looking from his visitor to his feet, watching the stairs as they passed under his feet. His bare feet finally slapped against the hardwood floors and he chuckled, admiring just how great this body felt to him. His guest stood, being just a little taller than him. Sin patted the blonde males shoulders as he passed and walked towards the balcony. "There's a first for everything, right Blair?" He asked before chuckling. He looked over Excalibur City with a rather satisfied smile. he was like a kid in a candy store looking over a whole new sandbox that daddy bought him. Oh the feeling of being alive and back in command of the fates themselves.

"Yeah, well you still didn't kill him... I was sure we agreed on both Victor and Yamm getting the axe." Blair said with obvious distain in his voice for how events played out. Of course Sin just clicked his tongue and chuckled as he shook his head, still enraptured by the world.

"Oh would you calm down? I always make good on my promises...Victor has been taken care of, his fate is sealed. Now we'll just get rid of the dragon's vessel and his power will be mine forever." He said with a voice slowly elevating to a "well it's really that simple" tone in it. He took a deep breath in and let out a strong exhale. "Awe fuck. Smell that air! Look at the world! Our little plaything, all those ants stories below. All of them at our mercy! Just relax and fuck around a little. You're crampin' my style." Sin chuckled as he closed an eye, taking his hands and flipping one upside down and making a framing motion as he eyed up a rather attractive woman. A wolfish grin settled on his face as he began to slowly start his evil and methodical work of ruining the world. With the snap of his fingers the woman literally stopped walking and looked around, curiously looking about as if she felt something was... off. Oh how right she was as a little pain hit her on her side. Looking to her side, she would see blood seeping out from an invisible wound. She began to panic, she tried to scream but whipped cream filled her lungs and she looked like nothing more than a prop for Katy Perry.

"So what are we going to do now?" Blair asked as sternly as possible, trying to take the ever childish Sin's attention from wreaking havoc and chaos amongst the population below. Sin just giggled as he killed a few other people in strange and paranormal ways. The childish and jovial man was almost in tears from the fun he was having. He then sighed and looked to Blair with a toothy grin.

"The plan is already in motion. Tonight I'm getting rid of my greatest adversary...and at the same time, I will seal the fate of the Yamm. So...instead of sitting here and tempting me, why don't you go along and meet with ensure our "arrangements" are taken care of, hm?" Sin said with a smirk before turning and going back to the balcony overseeing hsi rampage of nonsensical maddness. Blair turned and went to the elevator before taking it down to the ground floor, pulling out his phone and trying to call Jordan through the number he stole from Yamm's phone. Once that happened he intended to sound panicked as he explained to Jordan that Yamm was in serious trouble and that Sin was trying to consume him. He would explain how they were out looking forAlex when Sin appeared, having snuck in a false lead to get Yamm away from Idol and his allies. Hopefully they'd fall for it and go exactly where he and Sin decided on. Eighty Sixth street, the old power plant that hadn't had any action in years. Meanwhile, he went to set up.

"Yeah, no s-sounds cool. So I uhm...I'll see ya later then?" The young man said with a smile as he closed the shop door and stepped inside, the jingle of the bells likely alerting the shop's owner of the entrance. The well dressed man hobbled around the corner, less beard than yesterday but still some stubble to be seen. The raven haired young man looked to the older male with a big smile and his backpack flung over his shoulder. His eyes seemed to shimmer as the light seemed to hit them perfectly. "What? Something on my face?" He asked, the older man just smiled and nodded.

"Aye, something indeed. Something that I haven't seen in a long time." the Irish Scottish crossbreed accent said softly as Castor hobbled around the counter and placed a hand on the young man's shoulder. "Elatement." He said with a genuine smile, happy to see his "student" was finally adapting a little more to this strange new realm.

"I-I'm pretty sure that's not a word." Dante said with a chuckle. "Do you mean Enlightment?"

"NO! No, no, no. I don't mean crazy cowgirl." Samhain muttered under his breath, Dante's eye arching with a confused and puzzled smile.

"What?"
 "What?" Samhain asked before he shook his head. "Look lad, I'm just happy that you're happy. Aye? Just...have fun on your date." he said before starting to walk away. Dante's face flushed with color a moment before his head pulled back and he started to clam up and become defenseive.

"W-wai! Wait what d-do you mean? I-I don't have a date, wh-why w-would you think that! That's just-pfft. Crazy." Dante sais as he leaned against a counter with his elbow, dropping his backpack. Samhain just smiled, still not convinced but nodding.

"I've been around the bush a few times now lad... I know that smile. A smile like that...eyes all beaming like that. There's a girl involved." Samhain chuckled and winked before starting to walk behind the counter and to the stairs in the back of the shop.

"N-nope. No girl." Dante protested, though more out of nervousness of how Samhain would relentlessly tease him than anything. Of course Samhain would tease him anyway most likely.

"Oh. Well then..." Samhain said, seeming to believe it and then nodding before looking back to Dante. "Well then... I'm sure you'll make him very happy." He said with a smirk before starting up the stairs.

"H-Hey! T-that's not right! Ew." Dante said before shivering and then picking up his backpack and walking off towards the back room. Samhain himself walked through the portal stairs and was now in their L.A home, walking about and letting out a little sigh. His mind was racing with a great many things, though what dominated his mind at the moment was the same thought that dominated his mind before he became the horrific Eldritch being he was today. Protection. Safety. Friendship. Love. His jaw clenched and he groaned, crying out in pain as he clenched at his chest. His weight shifted and his cane slid out from underneath him. He fell to the floor, doubling over as his shirt crinkled and his face burned red with agony. The pain very slowly faded and Samhain could feel his heart skip beats before returning to it's regular rate...though it seemed to be a little...sluggish.

Still gasping for air, the Eldritch reached for his cane and tried to stand. He was thankful for the fact the portal stairs didn't allow Dante to hear his outburst, and he struggled to his feet. That was not right...not right at all. Samhain rushed to the bathroom on the lower level, secured his cane in the socket by the waste bin and went through the rotated wall. He followed the hallway and sat in the Multi-Axis training thing to be lowered and he was in his own little occult sanctum once more. The pain in his leg and his chest subsided as he walked through the labs. The Auto-Matron and Blood Tithe had turned half of the think into a lab with the most powerful of technologies. He needed their assistance, however it was of a rather "secretive" nature....

"A Heart-Attack?" Samhain asked with an unamused tone as he looked to the masked monstrosity. "A bleedin' heart attack!? I get plenty of exercise and I haven't eaten anything in the past ten years!" Samhain scowled as he ripped off an adhesive pad from the EKG. The Frankenstein rendition of Lucius put it's clawed hands up in the air and backed away murmuring things about science.

"If you want a magical pixie-fluff fairy answer then maybe you should go find a fellow occultist and NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR!" He snarled, his tesla coil sparking and firing out a beam of red electricity and hitting random bio-samples, causing nearby lights to flicker.

"Enough, we don't have time to delay. My children have informed me that Sin has been seen, he has dispatched a young blonde male of an unknown species to a power plant in Los Angeles. The male utilized a teleportation tactic, we couldn't follow him but I managed to pull up is phone records... He called the Archangel." The beautiful Serana informed them. Blood Tithe seeing the importance of this news looked to Samhain, dropping all grudge...for now. Samhain began to feel his heart beat quickly again.

"This is unexpected....though not unwelcomed. Blood I need you on stand-by. No matter the cost; The Archdemon must be released and in our possession. Serana, I need you to hack in and black out the power plant's remote area. No additional assistance is needed for Sin, or any allies of the child. I also want you to find out everything you can about this blondie... Let's go crew...time to move." Samhain said as he kicked off and started to prepare for his adventure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
White Silence [Zell] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 8th 2015, 5:45 am

”No really, what do you smell?” Jordan asked with a raised brow, now more curious than before about what Shael was smelling but they only continued to sniff the air. After a few seconds he would stop, turning to Jordan with a shrug.

”I dunno, it might be nothing.” He would say finally with an awkward smirk, which only drew a sigh from Jordan. It appeared his super senses were not something he could always trust within but then again that was expected from time to time. Nothing was infallible, so expecting that would have been unrealistic.

”Well it can't be nothing.” Jordan pressed before leaving the topic alone. Not as if pushing the issue would get him anything other than confusion from the younger ethereal. Shael sort of just trailed off into their own thoughts, before shaking their head and looking back to Jordan. That was when his cellphone began to ring, Jordan pulling it out and answering it, pressing it to his ear. Apparently something was going on, because Blair sounded pretty serious when he said something was going on. Yamm was apparently in trouble, which meant he would have to do something about that.

Sure, he was being slightly petty about that whole thing with that Idol kid, but then again Jordan was not that petty. Hanging up the phone once he got all of the info, Jordan shrugged. ”Well looks like I have something I need to do. So go bother your sister for a little while, because I have something I need to do.” Jordan noted with a sigh, taking off his jacket which would reveal a shirt with the back made to accommodate his wings. ”Take care little guy.” Like that he took off into the air, a low boom as he broke the sound barrier.

It wouldn't take him too long from there to reach this power plant as the buildings below him would blur as he went faster, eventually reaching said destination. Landing with a dull thud outside, Jordan sighed as he took in the sight of the building. Approaching the front entrance, he tapped on it with his knuckles a couple of times before just pushing the door open. Whatever lay beyond there, well he would find out soon enough.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 9th 2015, 3:44 am

Sin...nothing but sin thrown and strewn across the vicinity. The slimy black liquid sitting there with a sickly film over it and a rather sweet and sour smell filling the air. Venturing into this strange facility would yield little assistance other for the sounds of struggle and the sounding off of a gun in rapid succession. There was a thin veil of smoke, likely from the gunfire coming from deeper in the plant. Were one to actually venture down deep enough they would find Sin standing over Matthew and Blair pinned against the wall with a solidified spike of Sin through his abdomen. Machines that were old and broken were turned on, blood splattered across them of both dragon and human origin. Sin had Matthew in a vice, he still looked like Zell as he black substance slowly began to branch out and small little tendrils dug into his victim's skin, crawling like worms and making distentions in the flesh as they crawled.

"Nice gun...but unfortunately kid...guns don't quite cut it when dealing with the primal evil." He snickered as the tendrils began to break out of the skin and wave themselves in and out of his flesh, like the trajectory of dolphins arching through the water. The pain was unbearable to be sure, especially knowing how Sin was able to control the effects of his substance. "Now we're gonna have a break...and then we're gonna have some fun. First I'm gonna break your arms-" Sin said with a clutch of his hand. The tendrils shot up into Matt's shoulders and popped the arms form their sockets before the liquid wrapped around his humerus on either side and literally snapped them, blood splashing against the wall as the bone went through the skin. The now-human was obviously in pain, Sin's smile turned into a slight frown.

"Oh fuck...I-Uhmm...this is awkward but...I sorta broke them unevenly. Yeeeah I-uhm... I have this OCD. Youknow what it's fine. We'll just do it again." Sin said as if it were no big deal as he waved his hand and then suddenly it was as if nothing happened to him. The pain still ached and throbbed...but his bones were reset, his skin still intact. Suddenly the man flourished his hand, tilting it to the side as his upper arms ripped open again, sending him back into howling agony. Sin looked puzzled as he examined the breaks again, eyebrows furrowed as he seemed flustered. He finally rolled his eyes and spoke again. "Pfft...you got funny arms. Did I maybe do it right the first time? Oh yeah...hey look at this. Your one arm is thicker than the other. Okay, never mind it did it right the first time. Sorry. One more go." He said, resetting it and then breaking the arms again, the exact same way as he broke them the first time.

"Wowza, sorry about that. I'm usually so precise...So. Okay. So now that we've taken a break, we're gonna have some fun. Now tell me which you'd prefer...." Sin said before holding up a sphere, four blades manifesting from nowhere around them, floating with an eerie glow. "I could kill you with the weapon I made form the souls of your mom...OR-" He said before holding up the sniper-rifle that belonged to Matt's family. "I can sodimize you by sticking this so far up your ass that when I pull the trigger it blows your brain out." he said with a slight chuckle before looking to a rather unamused looking Matt.

"My body fluids are addictve, Lovecraft thought I was Cthulu and my blood is an addictive aphrodesiac while my primary manifestation is tenticles. You KNEW this was gonna happen." He scoffed in response to the glare before shrugging it off and pulling the sphere closer to him, the four blades propping up and aiming right for him. "Hey, at least you can die knowing you grew up to make your absent father proud. You're gonna end up JUST like him... A very...holey man." He said as the four blades drew back, seeming ready for the kill.

Samhain stepped out of the car, an old 1967 Mustang, Shelby GT-500. It's dark red color polished to perfection so that the red seemed to flash on the sides when it went through streetlights. The two black stripes down the hood with a customized ornament at the front made the old car a stunner, even several years out of it's date. The Interior was personally customized by Blood tithe as well. It was "pimped out" to be an effective carrying space for Blood Tithe, as well as a nice mobile command center for whenever he needed it. The windshield itself was akin to a one way mirror, holographic images of scanning's projected onto it as his mechanical eye remained fixated on the road, his organic eye free to roam and actually look at the accumulated data from both the sanctum and from all of his devices. He even managed to get R.C (Rot Ceh-live) to tap into some national data banks and siphon through scans and interesting feeds of information.

Blood Tithe himself stepped out of the car, looking to the power plant where Jordan had just entered. Samhain grunted as he reached for his chest and tried to quell the pain. Blood tithe didn't show concern, nor did he even inquire to Samhain's state as he went to the trunk, unlocked it manually with a key and then revealed it. His secret stash. Samhain cocked an eyebrow as Blood Tithe's trunk actually produced three teirs filled with gadgets and objects, weapons and other items he didn't really recognize. The three teirs slide out to one side and then another teir to another side and the third teir is in the center. Beneath that teir was a hollow section of the trunk that seemed to have several weapons holstered into it, easy for him to reach in and just pull it out. From the left hand side Blood Tithe placed his clawed hand on the ground. Two small mechanical arms began to spark while thet shot blue lasers into the hand, a third arm popping up and making a drilling noise while the left hand was modified and upgraded. Reaching out with his right hand, blood reached into the central area and gripped the handle of one rather strange looking weapon and brought it up, pointing the barrel to the sky as he examined it. Seeming to find it to his satisfaction he holstered it on his belt before the left hand finished it's upgrade. Energy surging and pulsing from it Blood chuckled before the robotic arms seemed to fold back into their hiding place. Looking to the right hand side, Lucius took a hand-held device that was utterly lost upon Samhain's technical knowledge. The last thing Blood Tithe took was from the center placement, and it was a large ring that would fit over his right clawed hand. Fitting the ring on the sides opened and revealed a dark black gem with many flat surfaces.

"There is one last weakness I need to address... It will only take a moment." He said before kneeling down by the car and placing his chin on the left tier, the robotic hands appearing once again, seemingly intelligent enough to identify his cybernetic eye and immediately latching onto it, ripping it from his head and immediately beginning to work on it, replacing and adding small parts before re-attaching the eye's chord with laser tech and reinserting the eye within it's socket. Blood blinked his new upgraded eye and chuckled as he stood, the entire trunk beginning to close itself.

"If I'm not back in thirty minutes, send for me Sharon." Blood said patting his pristine old vehicle and standing next to Samhain, armed and ready.

"You name your cars?" Samhain asked, with one eye narrowed, looking at Blood as if he were mentally challenged. Blood didn't even look to Samhain before giving his reply.

"Just because I can't blow your head off doesn't mean I can't try, and in the process alert everyone that we're here and ruin everything for you." He said, not even in a threatening tone, just in a very matter of fact. He then took the initiative to walk forward and take point. Samhain held up his hands in partial surrender as he continued to walk forth, following behind Blood as he planned "So this...brat, whim I won't dignify with a name... he's going to be here...and I need to avoid him, yes?" Blood whispered the question as they neared the plant. Samhain just nodded and walked through the door, where Jordan had been not too long ago.

"Archon incoming... we've got about two minutes. Set up...good luck." Samhain said before pressing on, leaving Blood Tithe to the area alone.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 9th 2015, 4:09 am

Upon entering the building he took notice of one thing, and that was the black blood strewn about the hallway, glowing bright blue eyes taking in the surroundings. The smell alone was enough to give him pause. A sickeningly sweet smell that reminded him that this was perhaps the most addictive substance within the world, and something he would want to avoid touching. ”This is not looking good.” He muttered under his breath releasing a small sphere of light from his palm that would levitate in the air. The light cascaded over the walls to illuminate the hallway, making the sin thrown about even more apparent than it was before. Just the sight of it was enough to cause a shudder to run up his spine, though that also gave him reason to run faster into the building. Likely Sin was doing something terrible to Matt, so there was no time to waste on thinking.

Breaking off into a sprint, Jordan would attempt to find where Sin and Yamm would be found. They had to be somewhere in here, there was no time to waste and he could feel an ache within his wings. While it was nothing to do with him wanting to fly, it was as if he sensed a danger within the building but that did not really matter considering what was in danger. His mind was running through so many things, the things that he would have to stop and if he could even stop Sin. Sure, Jordan was aware of his own power but that did not mean the power would be sufficient. So many doubts within his mind but none of them would matter so long as he could save his friend. Now his footsteps were loud within his ears, almost as loud as the heartbeat that was hammering within his ear.

He would peer within rooms and see nothing, so many rooms and nothing to find. Well that just meant they were further in the back, so he would have to keep running and running until he found what he was looking for. It took a few minutes to be sure, but he did eventually find the room Jordan was looking for, hearing a voice that made his skin crawl. Sure, he hadn't really heard Sin but something told him that it was the primordial he was looking for. What he arrived in time for what a killing blow in the making, but Jordan wouldn't let that happen. A seafoam colored electrical energy formed around his right hand, the limb drawing back before slinging forward to unleash the bolt upon the primordial of evil aimed at their head. Anything to stop the scene playing out anyway.

”Sorry but i'm putting the whole dying business on hold.”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 9th 2015, 7:44 pm

Sin was hit by the blast, taken entirely unaware as his head literally splattered onto the wall. Immediately Sin began to question the source of the energy. What was the source? Was it Silus? It was pure energy...but not THAT pure. His body began to fall towards it's knees but it immediately turned to liquid, letting out a hiss as it defied gravity and launched itself through the air and past Jordan making it's way for an exit. Zig-zagging through the air the liquid rapidly slithered through the air, bobbing and weaving while Sin tried to comprehend what exactly it was just happened to him. Sure he knew it was that filthy half-creature Jordan, but he wanted to think the situation out first. Jordan didn't know that Sin was expecting him...so Sin played the part of the surprised creature that would pretend to retreat and lie in wait, looking for an opening to go about his plans.

"Fucking hell..." Matt groaned as his arms literally went back into place. He looked awful, the bags under his eyes and the black slivers all over, akin to varicose vein. Extreme exposure to the substance Sin. It didn't look good for him at the moment in time, ideally he needed to find some way to reverse it, to cleanse his blood somehow. "Why does everyone I care about come to watch me die?" He gave a cough, forcing himself to catch his breath as he pushed himself into the corner, looking for his sniper rifle a moment. Even in what appeared to be his darkest hour...as a human, he was still willing to fight. Letting out a relaxed sigh as he forced himself to recline a little in the corner he coughed, the sputum in produced tainted black.

"This is "justice" right? I went to church and prayed to God, lived my life like I was supposed to...everything was fine. I ended up becoming a dragon, the primordial of evil got into my system and...I met a nice little angel-thing, sorta turned my life upside down...and the next thing I know I'm in a political marriage to some guy I know nothing about...just so he doesn't die..." He coughed periodically before closing his eyes and just letting out pained little grunts before his breathing stabilized. "So nice guy's really finish last, huh? That happy ending thing sounds so full of shit..." He asked with a little chuckle while looking at Jordan, well if this was the end then....

well that was that.

Blood Tithe had begun his preparations, double and triple checking his equipment, running diagnostics on his own physiology and generally contemplation of his first step. Some intellectuals believed that they instantaneously obtained information through their sheer mental prowess. They arrived at the conclusion with no real explanation and seemed to consider nothing else... Blood Tithe was not such a creature. Blood Tithe's mind worked non-stop, arriving at over three hundred theories and then undergoing the process of elimination, contemplating and twisting the perspective of all of them...and he did all of this with the same efficiency as they had. The only difference was that he was vastly superior to those individuals, for a variety of reasons, though little could Blood Tithe have known that this superiority would quite actually save him in his entirety.

"Master Tithe, the radius is secured. Sharon has bore witness to two unidentified flying humanoids headed to this location. It has also taken notice of another individual. No information is available on this individual. They are heavily armed but do not seem aware of our position." Rot informed Blood Tithe within the confines of his mind. Triggering the surveillance functions, a 360 camera view was pulled up on the cybernetic eye, triangulating and highlighting a rather enigmatic figure with a mask on his face and black armoring of some kind. Blood Tithe mentally noted to begin scanning the suit, though immediately he realized that X-rays were not working on this figure. Blood tithe did not spring his trap just yet...he had taken several moments to prepare himself...it was time to have some fun of his own with this "Archon" character, whatever in the Hell that was.

Samhain was still nowhere to be found at present, however he was deeper into the power plant for certain.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 9th 2015, 8:01 pm

Jordan's attack had caused Sin's head to splatter across the floor as the primordial seemed to retreat temporarily. This had given him enough time to check up on the one being tortured by the being of pure evil, the worry still racking him painfully. The black liquid would slither mid air past him, but that did not quite mean they would be gone. Maybe it did, Jordan didn't know and he cared more about Matt at the moment than Sin. Just looking upon the male he could see they were in pain, the arms twisting back into place as well as the bags under their eyes, punctuated by the black veins obvious against flesh. Without much thought on his own part, he ran to the males side and knelt down to examine the damage personally. They had said something about dying, but he wasn't quite ready to let a friend die, not when he could do something about it.

The emotions pouring off the guy, well there were beginning to effect him and not in a way he quite liked. Unfortunate he didn't quite feed on and enjoy those dark emotions like a certain someone, Jordan needed to fix this quick. ”Save me self pity for when you're not dying.” Jordan noted with a pronounced hiss as a bright green mist began to raidate from his fingertips, curling through the air in a smooth fashion. ”You're going to be fine, so just sit back and relax. I mean seriously, I hear enough of this from myself.” The soft glowing mist would spill along the ground before trailing towards the target in question, climbing up their body and causing the flesh touched to glow. Honestly Jordan had no idea what he was doing, nor did he know if the substance within Matt could be removed as he was trying.

Still, he would try to do it anyway. Letting a friend die infront of him, well that was not something he could let happen. Anxiety built itself up as he waited for something to happen, maybe just an improvement within his emotional state if nothing else, or maybe just a lessening of the pain they were feeling.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 9th 2015, 10:30 pm

Jordan came over to heal him. This must have felt awfully familiar given the circumstances of dying lights fading from the world. Jordan was still trying to heal him, even with the condition getting worse. he just let out a little scoff that seemed to go into a chuckle and then transitioned into a cough. "It's not self pity...it's anger at the cosmos." He corrected Jordan, the smartass nature not fading with his help it would seem. Jordan had said that he was going to be fine...but he wasn't ure that was the case. Actually, he knew that wasn't the case. Just as it had been with SIlus...there was no "healing" someone from Sin. There was just slowing it. After Jordan finished with his little comment. "H-hey...you know better than to lie." He chuckled, his emotional state was better to some degree...unfotrunately the anxiety of a final death was looming over him. Lots of regrets, and things he never made time for.

"You just...keep tying, huh?" He asked a moment with a smirk. His hand reached out to grab Jordan's collar. The first time this happened the same thing happened, though it was more out of sheer exitement to be alive. This time it was different...it wasn't a thoughtless action or a weird thanks. It was thought of. It was a chosen thing to do. "That's why I love you." Trying to pull his would-be healer towards him to make the remainder of his life easier, he tried to rekindle a past memory with surprising vigor for a dying guy.

Samhain walked through the halls of the powerplant, continuing on his search for a particular title he may need at some point. Something that would make things make perfect sense. He stapped around the corner and continued to stare through the door at the sight of Jordan and what appeared to be the human sniper friend of his. Samhain almost wanted to step and traverse the distance back to his sanctum to chew out the Auto-matron. Unfortunately he couldn't help but notice Yamm's former senechal laying with a spike of Sin through him. Samhain immediately stepped back and kept to total shadows as his mind tried to work around the situation. His objective had just changed, rather than find who he was here to find....he needed to find Sin. Silently stepping he hobbled off into the distance, no longer wishing to wait around like a creepy old man.

Blood Tithe's preperations were complete, he was thoroughly checked and he only had 30 seconds left before his "Archon" arrived to engage them. "Three unidentified humanoids. The one is the size of a child, we assume this to be Silus. There is another one just standing amongst the air and another one dressed in all black. Proceed with caution." He alreted Samhain. Samhain stopped a moment, eyes shifting with his lip arched a bit, confusion setting in.

"Silus and Archon makes sense...but someone in all black?" Samhain asked as his ear-piece radioed.

"All black, a mask...and they have a blade." Blood Tithe elaborated as he prepared to engage. "preparing to engage. Link down."

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 10th 2015, 12:29 am

Anger at the cosmos, self pity or anything in between, Jordan couldn't let things go without trying.  Even he could see that his healing was doing nothing, not stopping the blackness within but only..slowing it. He was doing nothing more than delaying the inevitable but the finality of that was more than enough to have him push onwards, to pour more into the healing. There had to be something he could do, anything he could do to undo the damage that was done. Something had to be done, it was the least he could do for him. Matt had said something about knowing better than to lie, but he wasn't lying, he couldn't be lying.

”Yeah...I...” Before he could say anything else a hand had gripped onto his collar and jerked Jordan forward, bringing him into a kiss. Not quite expected but then again Matt had a way of surprising him when he least expected. Talk about emotional turmoil, because that was what he was feeling right now with the whole sudden kissing thing. Jordan opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was nothing, all he could do was look shocked. Rather than saying anything, a small amount of moisture precipitated around the corner of his eyes and threatened to spill over.

”I love you too and that's why I can't let you die.” He said with a soft sniffle, releasing more of the mist which was glowing even brighter. Even with the power behind the healing mist likely he was doing it all for naught but Jordan was not the giving up type.

Well, Hyperion didn't have to be amused by this whole thing.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 10th 2015, 3:47 am

Jordan tried to heal him again but he was just waved off. Before tearing up a little, the black substance streaming down his face, likely a depiction of just how deeply rooted the Sin was in him. Matt tried to force himself up and winced before looking to Jordan and smirking. "If you love me...don't let me die alone." He said, his voice breaking a little, trying to put on a tough front. Forcing himself to move he repositioned himself and moved himself closer to Jordan, being as close to him as he possibly could, draping an arm over him. "Y-you gotta make sure Sin goes down...don't let him do this to anyone else." Matt said with a few coughs, his condition getting worse before he swallowed his pride. He leaned forward again and kissed Jordan, his hand straying from Jordan's cheek a little and wrapping around his back, trying to hug him as close as possible but rather gently and considerate. It was typical Matt, just saying a farewell in a very serious way.

Samhain continued to wonder about the incoming intruders. Silus, Archon and...one more? That wasn't right. Not at all. He began to wonder if it had been Lucius, tracking down Blood Tithe on his own accord. That was impossible though, this was the first time Blood had left the sanctum, which Lucius had no way of accessing. He would ultimately have no way of knowing Blood Tithe still existed. That also didn't explain what the deal was with why he was arriving the same time as Archon and Silus. Quickly deciding upon his course of action, Samhain opted to look at this "intruder". Blood Tithe, however was about to meet with his opposition for the evening. Archon seemed to approach the front door, exactly where Blood Tithe was, glad that Samhain gave him relevant information. Silus on the other hand seemed to go to the back.

The door opened and a man in a blood red cloak, He hadn't cleared the door before a clawed fist collided with the back of his head, receeded only by a: "Good Evening Archon." in a rather polite tone that was a total foil to the viciousness of the gauntlet. The cloaked man fell to the floor but tucked his shoulder and rolled back into his one foot, knelt down. Blood nodded and chuckled as he raised the gun. The cloak began to turn and immediately his mind sparked those three hundred possibilites. One where the man turned and punched him, one for every type of energy manipulation he found to be common in the L.A area, and one for where he tried to flourish the cape and run. High processing speeds prepared him, and manipulating the energy in his muscles and throughout his body he was able to react. His true hindrance was his lack of appendages. You see this man did not one thing, not two things, but THREE things. Blood tithe had remotely considered it, however he had to admit it took him semi-off guard. The man had one fist flying for Blood's cybernetic eye, then there was a knee coming in for his abdomen and the final approach was the use of an item, a highly technological gun that already had a large beam firing from a small barrel.

Blood Tithe actually felt his maw turn into a smile as he was propelled back, sent flying through the concrete wall with ease as he rolled across the ground. As he was rolling he dug a hand into the ground and stood himself up as he looked to the man in the red cloak, already running away. Blood let out a little chuckle, angry that he had been blasted, though incredibly glad in the same right. No damage was done to anything, save his pride, and those actions actually gave him knowledge on his enemy. His cybernetic eye replayed the video, and on the video feed he could see quite clearly that there was legitimately breaking physics and physiology, spawning body parts out of nowhere, the knee having projected form the shot to his head. Then he noticed that the very moment the man turned around the light to the gun was already lit with a large amount of energy. Which means the man knew what he was walking into, and he had been preparing. He also moved quick enough to take him by surprise...so this was an interesting turn of events.

"A gadgeteer with a knack for combat, eh?" Blood said, calling out for the man. "I will teach you a thing or two-" He called, the boisterous reverb growling and echoing as he fired out faster than sound. He traversed a great area, watching as the man seemed to run at a slug's pace before appearing at the other end at the facility and then running full force back at this man stopping short and head butting him with enough force to blow out the floor beneath them. Dust, rubble and debris were thrown everywhere as Blood stood up and looked to the iron-rich liquid that coated him. Was that truly what he had to be worried about? Samhain would dare waste his time like this? The fool was truly incompeta-his thought process interrupted as he watched the cybernetic eye replay the event. Before his head collided with the males, a hand reached out form it and intercepted him and exploded...the man himself however was fine as he fell through the floor.

"Very good...class is now in session." Blood said with a nodding gesture, looking around and trying to find the man. He was somehow interested, amused and irritated by this man. This was going to be quite fun.

Samhain had stepped out and came to the area where this "anomaly" had been. It was wearing sleek black coating and reached behind himself but within the trench coat and pulled out a three segmented piece of equipment. The figure began to put it together rather quickly and then separated two legs revealing it to be a-! "What!?" Samhain asked, the figured turned and Samhain ripped off the mask form the man's face revealing the thick-rimmed glasses and an all too familiar face.

"You again!? What the fuck are you doing here!?" He asked, Samhain looked to the power plant, his mind flashing. Sin's retreat, Blair impaled on a spike...the entire area covered in Sin. The thought finally hit him and in that moment...he knew that Sin had out-done him.

Jordan would feel the equivalent of a love bite on his neck as a hand traveled up his shirt a little and seemed to sink into his chest, the worst burning sensation imaginable, the teeth digging in deeper and deeper, as if he were using that as a prop while he tried to rip out an anchor from Jordan's chest. The sensation was painful but when the head came back into perspective everything would finally make sense. Matt's eye whites were black and the Iris' red. Giving a playful smile and a wink he chuckled. "He really is crazy about ya kid... I can see why. There's something...right about something so forbidden. Or then again that might just be how I made him act...maybe...all along....his love of you was my love for you. Think about that!" Sin said with a chuckle before the ripping sensation finally occured, literally ripping the Archdemon from him in a sense. Sin seemed to watch in amusement as he began to pat Jordan on the cheek before shoving him to the floor as he finally freed the dark energy from the little man. Matt hadn't really been Matt at all...it was Sin in disguise...

Standing up Sin let out a whistle, Blair's eyes opened and the sin spike vanished, proving to not have impaled him at all as it simply melted around him. Blair cleared his throat and slowly a body began to construct...Hyperion's body to be exact. All that was left now was to put the darkness inside it. "You should have told him you loved him sooner, he might have had the will to hold on a little longer...aaawee....so sad." He said with a little "baby-talk" like voice and pushing the darkness into the body and leaving Jordan to believe that his friend was gone. The darkness would fill the area as it surrounded the uninhabited body like a violent vortex before filling it in and doing it's own unique little recalibrations of the vessel.

"Welcome back, Hyperion." Sin said with a smirk as he folded his arms over his chest, his entire apparel changing from all black to black with bloody red end that it faded to.

And so it begun...

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 10th 2015, 4:15 am

Matt was trying to put on a tough front and that was something Jordan could sympathize with. Wanting to be tough, and not wanting to be seen as weak, that much he could understand. ”No, you're not alone.” He sighed, not intending to leave him alone. He planned to deal with Sin, and considering they were so close that meant the possibility was there. The hug lasted for a moment and that was when he felt a love bite, nipping at the flesh of his neck. Hands traveled along his chest and within an instant an immense amount of burning pain flashed through his chest, following by teeth biting down into him.  Jordan gasped for a moment, confused by what had just happened as his brilliant blue eyes widened within sheer surprise. Something was happening and Matt was doing it to him, though why he was doing it Jordan could not quite tell.

It was when they pulled their head back and showed their eyes that he knew what was happening, and sheer shock ran over him. Like cold water it chilled him to the very core, as his very limbs locked up. Was this just Matt being puppeted around by Sin the whole time or was this just Sin tricking him? They spoke in a taunting fashion, though all he could do was look at them with a sort of beat puppy look. Stare vacant as the shock of the evil being ripped from him settled in and his knees gave out under him. Was he even alive or had the primordial been manipulating him the entire time? Granted, Sin had kicked him to the ground before he could really fall to it himself, all thought becoming nothing but a sort of fuzz. Honestly, it was more like instinct that caused him to prop himself up with an elbow.

His eyes turned back up to Sin as they spoke. The words alone had been enough to suggest that they were dead...because of him. That was when he took notice of the swirling energy coalescing around the vessel, molding it and shaping it to preferences. This energy filled the very room with a foul presence,  a dull red glow undulating as it radiating from the focal point of the dark energy. Black bolts of electricity arced off from the vessel, scorching and melting the metal of the floor that it touched. Slowly the form would become something a little more humanoid, Hyperion's form becoming more apparent within this. The energy would spread outwards as they fully took form, strange luminescent silver eyes looking around the room. A dark ominous laugh echoed through the room, Hyperion's dark laugh sending an even colder shudder down Jordan's spine.

”Good to be back.” He noted looking over his right hand which coursed with a dark lightning. The form within itself looked like Michael, wearing a simple black leather jacket over a white v-neck and a black pair of worn jeans. ”And look at you, on your knees crying like a bitch. I swear you take too much after that wretch.” He taunted with a smirk, raising a hand as the black lightning coiled around his hand as a few sparks leapt off. ”So how about I put you on the way to meet your lover boy?” With a swing of a leg, Jordan found himself being thrown against the wall with great force as pain blossomed through his stomach.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 12th 2015, 2:49 am

"yeah, well enjoy it because we have business to get to when you're finished there." Sin said with a little chuckle before leaning against the wall casually with his arms still folded. Blair seemed to watch Jordan, fixated with a stoic look on his face. One that was almost too stoic, to inattentive to what was going on. What was up with that? "I know how much of a fan you are...but I can't just let ya run around takin' my job. Pulling out evil angel manifestations and what-not." He commented while Hyperion continued on his little assault. Jordan didn't have much he could do at the moment from what he could see. Blair continued to stare, but why and for what reason it was unsure.  

"Class is in session?" A voice called, echoing throughout the large power plant. Blood Tithe smirked as his mind raced, his cybernetic oculus switching modes to pick up auditory vibrations. Yes, keep talking. I almost have you. He thought to himself as this "Archon" character continues to speak with a rather strange voice. "I didn't realize I had a class this evening..." though Blood had finally triangulated the location.

"Indeed. Lesson one. DON'T TALK SO MUCH!!" Blood Tithe yelled as he brought his right arm up and made a diagonal slashing motion as a large sword, twenty feet in length was projected from it and sliced right through the machine his target was hiding behind. The machine crumbled and disintegrated, the remnants of a cloak and mask disappearing into the veil of nothingness. Blood was shocked really. That was perhaps the easiest encounter he'd ever had. Was Samhain really so worried? No...the fact Samhain seemed to so worried was reason enough for Blood to realize that this was far from over. His eyes shifted about, his eye scanning for anyone or anything he could find.

"If there's anyone who needs to eat their own words, it's you and the one you spawned from." The voice came from right behind him. A typical course of action. Teleportation most likely, or soft stepping as a result of that fighting talent of theirs.  Blood was already in movement as a blade slid easily through the right side of his mecha-jaw. That was most deadly and most undesired. Perhaps this was not one such enemy where his voice should come into factor. As the man came flying through time seemed to slow as Blood drew his gun, allowing it's debut shot as he rose his hand, the gun spinning like a fan on his index claw. The rotating gun was stopped, revealing to be held upside down, though the barrel was literally aimed right at the man's head, and his momentum too strong for him to do a damn thing about. Blood pulled the trigger and in an instant a blast of red lightning fired out, zapping the man in the face. The man was reduced to ashes, or so he should have been. Blood's eyes widened when he noticed that his hand was literally falling off at an angle and the blast was instead directed into the man's right shoulder. With a snarl Blood would pivot on his left heel and spin out of the way of danger, raising his hand and charging up a sphere twelve foot in diameter to fire out. The man's right shoulder armor was pierced, his clothing eating away as his flesh blistered and broke open.

Releasing the sphere it traveled quickly to the man's location, the man made an expert dodge, but Blood was counting on one specific reaction to occur. The man rolled, the man disappeared and reappeared, the man leapt at him from behind. The man was light on his feet. He may have been quick, and well trained...but in the air he was defenseless. His natural defenses and armor were his primary shields from what Blood could see. Those were easily dealt with, since a simple shot form his gun dealt with the armor, clothing and ate a nice gap into his shoulder. But now...Blood was about to make the man regret his training, as he wanted Archon to, he leapt into the air to try and dodge the large blast. As the sphere closed in on location, Blood clutched his clawed hand and the sphere exploded into  raqdiant light, contrasted horrifically with the blacks of the inner evil. Blood smirked, watching the man get caught in the blast.

Blood ensured he wouldn't make the same mistake again, as he relaxed his fist and began to walk forward, all scanners to their maximal effect, his entire protocol was in it's fullest effect. "You know that pathetic failure I spawned from? What are you? A bounty hunter? A Mercenary? That was quite some power you used back there..." Blood said, trying to occupies the silence of the area as he walked. In truth he wanted to buy time, now using it as a tactic to try and derail or fool his opponent to think that he was acting cocky and overestimating himse-That son of a bitch did the exact same thing to me. Blood's mind recalled in it's many thoughts as it recalled the battle with the true Lucius. Immediately Blood pushed the tactic from his mind as he simply stood in silence, preparing for an incoming attack form any angle and looking over the reel of when his hand fell off.  Looking back down, the hand was perfectly fine now, perfectly regrown to it's mechanical glory.

His first hand limp on the ground behind him, still with the gun. He noticed that the slash and the drag produced two slight distortions in the air, ones that gave a "fishbowl" camera effect. They produced very little energy, but they cleanly sliced through his hand. Almost imperceptible strikes? That was most troublesome indeed. The creature's coils began to charge up as his hands sparked a dim glow, red energy seething off of it. "Try me, boy." he taunted as he tried to triangulate the most likely area of attack. Being as they vanished and reappeared to strike from behind that was a sheer sign of someone who identified weaknesses. So all Blood needed to do was look for easily identified weaknesses and how to exploid it. Simple enough, he had thought of killing Lucius in more than 300 scenerios in the past hour...he could find a flaw within himself. Of course the flaw wouldn't be too obvious, like his eyes. The flaw couldn't be to subtle though, like the coil's effects on his body. Perhaps the man would strike at the hearts contained on his one shoulder. Yes that seemed likely. Blood turned to face the side where his hearts had been and projected a barrier behind him and in front of him. Surely enough the man was there, black hair and glowing green eyes with a blade piercing through the barrier, the sword resilient and not decaying. Blood reached and grabbed the sword by the blade and yanked the man towards him, hoping to pull him into the red energy. The man's eyes widened as his hand on the hilt gripped even tighter.

"Quite possessive, aren't we?" He chuckled, amused that he was willing to die over possession of a simple sword...

"Here, count to five and fire. It'll save Jordan's life." Samhain instructed before dropping the mask and stepping forward, kicking the sniper-rifle to point to an area in the cement wall. Matt looked and shook his head debating if it was wise to follow the Eldritch's advice. If what he said was true then Jordan was in trouble. He might not be the best friend in the world...but he owed it to Jordan to help him and take that risk. Lining the shot up he couinted to five.

One....two....three...four...five and in that instant...the trigger was pulled.

Sin stood there with a smile on his face, watching Jordan get brutalized when suddenly the dynamics changed. His head was taken clean off and there was a hole the size of dime in the wall going through four walls of concrete and lining up directly at the sniper's post. Blair jumped to attention and looked about before turning around and getting his feet swept from beneath him and then in the next step the little brown fuzz-ball of death drop kicked him out of the room also using that momentum as a flip as he stood behind Hyperion. As the brown fuzzbal seemed to latch something to Hyperion's foot a barrier forming that Blair could not enter through. The little brown monster hopped up on Hyperion's back like he was getting a piggy back ride before using his shoulders as a post and flipping over him. Silus took the time to smile and wave before revealing that Hyperion's leg was trapped by an ether-chain and Silus' little feat of gymnastics there just created a pulley system with little half-rings conjured on the floor by Sin and on the ceiling. Yanking the chain, Hyperion would likely be thrown across the room and right into the puddle of the reforming Primordial.

"Get off my brother." He said with a little smirk, his head cocking to the side, a small display of pride and accomplishment.

White Silence [Zell] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 12th 2015, 3:51 am

Pain had blossomed through Jordan's chest form the point that Hyperion's foot had made contact with his chest. He shouldn't have had that much strength, but there he was using this to brutally crack his rubs with a single strike. A rough pained cough worked from Jordan as Hyperion looked down upon the good half. ”Awwww, I didn't break anything already did I?” He taunted approaching the downed ethereal with all the slowness of a predator ready for the kill. That little empathy power of his let him know right away how Jordan was feeling and that misery was just sweet to him. Feeding into the dark smirk that formed as he slammed another foot down upon Jordan and drew another pained sound. ”Seriously, enough of the goddamn crying. You are just pathetic now.” He growled circling around the downed form of Jordan.

”You're not even fighting me, seriously I don't know whats up with you.” Black energy extended from Hyperion's right index finger and snaked along the ground, piercing through Jordan's shoulder before pinning him against the wall as they let out a cry of pain. Blood poured from the wound which hissed, smoke rising as the blood itself began to rise as a mist within the air. ”I mean, give me a little entertainment before I kill you.” He went on, twisting the finger as the energy spike was driven deeper into the shoulder. A pulse of electricity coursed through this spike that sent Jordan into convulsions for a few seconds before he ceased said torment. It would have likely gone on forever, but the sound of Sin's head exploding from a gunshot could be heard. Hyperion blinked as the energy construct would withdraw itself, allowing Jordan to slide down the wall as he turned to see the reason for the gunshot.

”Boom headshot.” He muttered, though that was around the time that Silus had made his move. The chains had formed, catching him off guard well enough that caused him to be flung into the puddle of the reforming primordial. This gave Jordan a few seconds to recover, the burning pain coursing through his shoulder as the electricity seemed to run its course for a few more seconds. Someone had jumped in to help him out, that much Jordan could enjoy about the situation but then again the whole emotional turmoil was something he also found himself dealing with as well.

”Si….what are you doing here?” Jordan muttered before coughing, a small amount of blood coming up with it. ”I'm fine.” A total lie, but then again he didn't want anyone worrying over him. Attempting to push himself to his feet, Jordan found his knees trying to buckle under him but that didn't happen. If he could stay on his feet, well that was the main question. ”See...totally fine.” Jordan then added, trying to focus more on the whole healing thing. It was beginning to work but it would take a few seconds for it to do that.

”And then there’s this kid.” Hyperion noted with a sigh, rapidly moving to his feet once again and wiping away the black sin that had clung to him. ”Well, that's two birds with one stone.”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 12th 2015, 5:14 am

"Look at you, sill picking on kid's three times smaller than you. What you couldn't beat anyone your own size?" Silus asked with an arched eyebrow and a scoff before shaking his head. "You're calling him pathetic? I mean seriously you dance for whoever tugs on your strings. So first it was the abyss, and now it's Sin? So when's the funeral for your pride?" He asked as he seemed to be enjoying himself for a moment. Sin was slowly beginning to reform before Silus looked back at Jordan and found a better footing on his resolve. He actually found himself anxious, nervous about what was about to happen...but he wasn't afraid. Abra sacrificed himself for this moment, Yancey prepared him for this moment. His boyish smile was still there.

"So he's pathetic...but you're afraid of three little words. He's weak but you're the one who keeps getting passed around as a lackey? So did you have to practice at this or have you always sucked at this life thing? I mean look at you." Silus said holding out a hand and flopping it up and down to show off Hyperion a little. Sin was fully reformed and cracked his neck with a chuckle. "Now THAT was a good one! hehehe" he chuckled as he stood up and groaned a little. Silus smirked and nodded to Sin with a little wave. Sin chuckled but reciprocated the motion.

"You see this? Jordan has friends, family and value. Jordan isn't afraid of being weak, of admitting that he has flaws and because of that he gets stronger. You just compensate behind titles and bullying kids half your size while pretending to be something scary. You're putting the boogey man back into business. You've got the scare appeal of a pediatrics cancer unit, the only thing you inspire out of anyone is tears for how helpless you really are. Jordan is weak...but Jordan is free... you're just a washed up puppet on strings. Strings you were cut from...but you're so helpless, your such a coward that you just let them put the strings right back on." Silus said before the area seemed to thicken, the feel was most unusual, the gravity of the area intensified in a sense, while even Sin seemed to take notice. Silus stepped back and put his arm around Jordan, pulling him close.

"This and Mike...those are my brothers. Those are who I'm fighting for. Even when I have to fight a part of him to do it. Even if all I have to do is remind Jordan of how strong he really is, how much people actually care about him, about Michael! You're nothing more than his fears, his cowardice and self-loathing. You may be more powerful than them, but Jordan and Michael are both stronger than you! They are real...you...you're a puppet. A Construct...a freak...and that's all you've ever been. Just a freak trading leashes of masters...You're not even the "Abyssal One" anymore. Thanatos ditched you...you're really THAT pathetic." Silus scoffed and shook his head, a small, sad smile on his face as he shook his head. "Death's literally too good for you... innt that irony?" Silus chuckled as the he pulled up his sleeve, revealing a small axe painted onto his arm. Pulling the small hand-axe off he held it up.

"This hatchet...this is Mikes, and Mine. This is ours.... and we're gonna bury it...right in your core. I'm gonna set Mike free, like he deserves." Silus said. Sin chuckled and clapped at the speech, actually surprised that Silus was willing to get so moved by the events.

"That's all very nice...but you're really rather overpowered. Do you really expect me to just sit by and watch?" Sin asked with a scoff and a chuckle. Silus looked to him with his normal boyish grin and happily replied...

"This is a Fajita, Taco and Burrito conversation. Nachos." Silus said, first pointing to Jordan, then himself, and then Hyperion. His conclusion sounded an awful lot like he said "not cho's". Next thing Sin knew Silus was raising his hand and making a motion by bending all of his fingers to make a little waving motion while looking behind Sin. Sin turned to look behind him, looking up slightly as he did so. Once his eyes settled upon Silus' latest trap his eyes narrowed. "Oh...you." Sin then began to grunt as a hand pierces his chest and clenched upon his hear, a rod of pure ebony stuck through his stomach.

"Hello Dearie." Samhain said before turning and literally propelling Sin out beyond the barrier, Silus' energy causing a horrific scarring to form over him as he rolled, writhing in pain. Samhain walked through the barrier unphased, grabbed his can and wrenched it, literally ripping out Sin's innards as he withdrew the thing, black blood pouring everywhere. Samhain turned and with both hands used the cane as a baseball bat and clocked Blair right in the head with it, rendering him unconscious. "Sorry lad, only so much Irish for this car-bomb." He said before grabbing Sin by the throat and stepping forward, neglecting the concept of distance and time as they ended up elsewhere.

Pulled towards the already close barrier of red energy, the Archon had but a moment to decide which was more important to him. The imperium, or his life. The obvious answer was the Imperium, but perhaps there was yet a way he could keep all of them. He needed an expendable Archon however. He'd likely select one from a useless zombie-apocalypse realm and leave Rozmer alone to mope and complain about the lack of resources to feed his cigarette habit. With the "lucky" body selected and the whole process taking a fraction of a second, it projected itself out and used itself as an interceptor of the beam .Meanwhile a less expendable Archon stepped back out of this realm's archon to hold the hilt and pull back. Meanwhile, Zell took use of the Zombichon's sacrifice and moved through him while his body intercepted the red energy. He threw his fist out at Blood Tithe and the second it connected Blood Tithe was sent reeling, facemask cracked and moderate impact being made upon the wall. The archon holding Imperium tossed it up into the air, rotating like a windmill until it landed blade in the ground in front of the one that just punched Blood Tithe. A hand reached out and withdrew the blade from the concrete.

Blood Tithe took note of the unique impact, was this man superhumanly strong as well? That did not seem to be the case, that form of thought-process didn't seem to line up. If he were superhumanly strong would it not stand to reason he'd be in stronger armor? Perhaps, unless he had a supplementary factor. Though the percussion readings that impacted him allowed him some interesting analysis on present matters. The one thing Blood couldn't seem to work past however was how quickly and how eagerly the man clutched that sword, the vindication and possessiveness of it all was actually enough to pique his interest. Unfortunately for his opponent he'd wager.

"Here I was expecting this to be boring." Blood Tithe said as he pushed himself off the ground. Reaching down he pressed a button on his belt as he stood, a small mechanical whirring sounded out in the distance. The Archon's head twitched as he turned to look at the source. Blood Tithe's gun had changed, drastically as the barrel was fixated upwards, the guns claws now mounting it into the ground. A sphere of energy gathered at the top of the barrel and a shock of red Lighting fired out at him. The Archon turned to deflect the shock with his sword, and knocked it away. It was a slight shock to Blood Tithe the man pulled such an audacious attempt, swiping lightning away with a metal sword...now he was all the more interested when the sword successfully deflected it. The Archon moved back, his eyes shifting between the tower and Blood himself. Blood just chuckled at what this had devolved into. This was now an overly elaborate game of cat and mouse. Blood Tithe the cat, the man the mouse...that sword was the prize.

"What do you hope to accomplish here? Try as you might you've only managed to crack a mask, cut off a hand and as you can see that was quite...futile." Blood asked as he monitored his opponent, changes in posture, their current stance and attempting to coax out any powers and abilities they might have been holding back. "Well, as nice as this really is...perhaps I should make this quick on you." He concluded after seeing the man's stance shift slightly, his body going tense. Blood concluded that they were preparing to do something...though if it was anything other than run away he was unsure. Archon did in fact charge at Blood Tithe, closing in with what appeared to be an attempt at slashing. Blood Tithe required his focus but he stepped aside and threw a red-energized fist right at his opponents face. His foe proved just as limber as he ducked under and turned to intercept the second energized fist with his odd sword making a "bunk" noise, one similarly found through two heavy metals that were partially hollow colliding, or like that of very thick glass hitting off one and other. The man with his hands on the blade and the hilt made a downward motion, Blood's hand sliding with the blade until he pushed off and stepped back. The young man's blade went into the ground and the man seemed to use it as a propping himself up so that he and the blade formed a straight line with his feet in the air. in a flash of well trained movement he would bend his knees and his elbow and then kick up with a rather impressive force. This actually allowed him to launch himself over Blood, meaning he landed behind him, almost back to back. This maneuver also granting him additional momentum as he turned deal a diagonal uppercut styled slash. Luckily Blood was able to over as quickly as he could and managed to move himself out of harms way for the majority, the blade snagging some of the armor.

Blood utilized this opportunity to charge in and take the man's off-kilter balance, (which was a natural product of heavy momentum swings) to punch him in the chest, releasing a pulse of Red energy as he did so.

White Silence [Zell] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 12th 2015, 5:29 pm

Hyperion seemed curious as to what the little guy had to say sure, but then again he wasn't quite expecting what was said. Normally the insulting bit was his thing but Silus appeared to be on a roll with that, and in a sense it was amusing, also in the same sense it was irritating. He turned his attention from Silus for only a moment took look at the back of his hands, examining them almost mockingly. Jordan was standing to his feet, though that did not meant the little guy would be able to fight him quite yet, at least without making himself look like a fool in the process. Hyperion would allow him to continue and finish with his little speech but a response was always likely to happen with someone like him. Samhain removed Sin from the equation into their own fight and that meant it would be just him and the two.

Jordan seemed moved by the sentiment but also something else. ”Bravo.” Hyperion noted clapping his hands together as if applauding a performance. One could say he looked undaunted by the whole thing, as if a single word hasn't bothered him. ”However your whole attempt to insult me, might need a little work. At best i'd call it mudslinging, but hey I'll give you an A for effort.” Hyperion noted with a dismissive wave of the hand. ”I'm no ones lacky little man, not The Abyss' nor am I that wretched primordials. It seems your memory is off, all the stupid must finally be rubbing off on you. Well….in all senses of the word.” He started before chuckling and returning to the matter at hand. The air had gained some manner of gravity, but it was pride more than anything that kept him from noticing.

”I remember making The Abyss my puppet, and no different will happen now. Well...except maybe this time i'll be sure to put you six feet under.” Hyperion then amended as a black mist seemed to fill the room slowly, just the touch of it sending a chill up Jordan's spine. Hyperion was doing something, but what that was he did not want to wait and see. He wasn't even sure if Silus could take on the mad construct, so that meant he would have to step up his game if he wanted to stop Hyperion. In the blink of an eye Hyperion seemed to summon a hatchet within his left hand, twirling it while eying Silus. ”But yeah, it's time to bury the hatchet. Into your skull preferably. ” In the flux of energy that was flowing around the room, Hyperion did not quite have the time to see the construct being formed right under his feet until the last second.

A strange iridescent green ice gad begun to form across the floor, releasing a single icicle aimed to pierce through his left side. With as much speed as was available to him, Hyperion spun around to avoid the brunt of the damage, though a gash was torn out of his side. Thick black blood ran from the wound, a few droplets falling to the floor silently. ”He's not the only one fighting here.” Jordan said, sounding as tough as he could and not doing too bad of a job. Well, the attempt seemed to amuse Hyperion atleast.

”Awww, so scared of the big bad Hyperion that you need two people to fight me? Really, and you call me the coward.” The atmosphere for a moment seemed to turn dark as if he were exerting his entire influence over the room, an aura of dark energy building around the construct. ”Whatever, this might be a good warm up. Let's see what you're made of Lucifer.” The walls had begun to shudder, instruments crack and breaking as the air grew more saturated with the energy. From what Jordan could tell, he was preparing a large attack to warm up, something to...start things off with a bang if he knew anything about Hyperion. Even as a Sin clone, he didn't change too much. Within an instant that was proven true, as a wave of all consuming blackness spread from the point that Hyperion stood. Metal warped, bent and shattered upon contact and the very sensation of this energy screamed danger. All that could be heard for a moment was the deafening roar of the energy, giving Jordan enough time to form a barrier between Silus and him and the attack, one that seemed powerful enough to withstand the attack if only barely.

Cracks spiderwebbed across the pure ethereal shield, causing it to break apart moments after the attack was done. What damage had been done around them was palpable, the walls had been corroded away, roof blown away to reveal the sky itself as well as most of the floor ingrained with multiple deep holes as the damage spread out from the place Hyperion stood. ”That the best you got? I think Silus is right, you really are just pathetic.” Jordan mocked, which actually drew a frown from him.

”You know what...i'll let you keep thinking that. I'll let this next bit be a surprise.”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top