The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite)

Post by Aurelius July 1st 2015, 7:55 pm

Oliver felt sick in thirty differ ways, he knew something was up, likely poison but he couldn't even speak to tell his brother that. He started the breath heavy, the toxin reaching vital organs and shutting his body down. He could have died right there, and he would have in only a few more seconds if the were-alien wouldn't have came over to him to try and help him walk. It was out of desperation more then anything else that he copied from the were-alien, hoping perhaps it would have some kind of immunity to the poison. His skin lost its metallic color, and he found himself rapidly regenerating, the poison losing it's effects on him. He stood up in a few seconds, completely fine.

"Well, that was less then fun."

Copy Log:

Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 1st 2015, 10:51 pm

Tsxero's breathing became shakey as the creature kept him pinned down, the strangely intelligent bird-like reptile seemed to watch Tsxero with a strange interest. Tsxero waited patiently, his heart rate was elevated at first, but it quickly returned to normal as he accepted his most probable fate and simply contemplated how he could leave this world behind taking as many chunks out of this thing as possible. Perhaps he would be able to try and lurch forward and take out this things eye? Or could he somehow turn and- that was it! Tsxero let out a small whiper as he seemed to relax. The bird like creature blinked and twisted it's head, obviously confused or otherwise perplexed by something.

There was a snap of a twig in the back, causing all the creatures to perk up and listen, was it Tsxero's allies? Was it something bigger and badder that appeared on the planet with them? tsxero didn't care as it offered him an opportunity to strike. Opening his jaw he twisted his head, arching back before driving his powerful jaws down on the creatures second arm. Using his tail and two arms as a prop he attempted to uproot the damn creature off of him. Tiwsting and following through he was able to pull a wrestling maneuver and pull a total reversal as he tried to twist the creature's scythe like appendage. Once free Tsxero waited for the creature to swing inward at him, while he rmained perched on it's abdomen. Once the swing came close enough he jumed and pushed off the backside of the scythe appendage and drove the scythe into the creatures' abdomen if able. A high pitched shriek was warrented, and though Stxero couldn't killt he beast he knew at least he did some damage. He tried to hop form there and run off for the woods, his movement intercepted form the sky as the bird charged and grappled him in the back of the head before sommersaulting across the ground and landing with Tsxero's face buried into the ground as the winged monster gave a warning of a growl.

Tsxero could only hear the slow and deliberate clapping, something he would have akined Alpha to doing. Tsxero tried to raise his head and look, and was permitted to do so, though unfrotunately he has wished that he hadn't looked. In a sleek black armor there was a tall figure in what appeared to be a rather high tech piece of armoring. The base armor appeared to be more akin to that of an exosuit, though fitting form well enough to be like that of a second skin. The armor had traces of an alien oceanic blue glow over some areas, lining the sides as star-dust veins like that of which was found on the Blessed One's colony. From the shoulders were two diagonal protrusions that shot up at a fourty-five degree angel for about two feet and then sharply cut across horizontally for another foot before branching out like the wings of a Tie-fighter. Four floating almond shaped pieces of metal floated behind him. A strip of his helmet, across his eyes was lit up, flashes of a language unknown came pu rapidly as information was processed. The man now stood with his feet at Tsxero's head as he looked upon the Kaxkain with a firm line of a pressed mouth and a little hum, as if sizing him up.

"Your kind have always been known for putting on a show." It said in an almost broken english, a mouth of dozens of needle-like teeth visible as it's arms folded across it's chest as it walked around Tsxero in a proud saunter. "Tell me little man...where can I find more of you?" It asked though Tsxero remained quite silent, waiting for some form of intervention.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 2nd 2015, 12:44 am

”All of this was less than fun.” Alpha noted crossing his arms over his chest, letting gamma stand up after seeming to have gained some manner of regeneration. There was no way he got that from him, and it was a non factor within the whole equation, still that meant maybe this were-alien somehow had some manner of regeneration. Still, by their damage it did not look as if they had any means of regeneration that he could tell. Now that they had things cleaned up, there was no harm in being sure Tsxero wasn't getting himself killed. Not that Alpha was actually expecting him to die or anything, the were-alien seemed pretty capable.

”Now, I have a feeling we're missing someone.” A rhetorical statement, because they knew who they were missing. Finding Tsxero, well that took a few minutes but he had happened upon him not too long after the fight with the creatures ended. Well, it looked like Alpha was somewhat wrong when it came to assuming that Tsxero could handle whatever he was dealing with. Well, maybe these things were tougher than he thoughts, so that could have always been a thing. From what he could tell there was some manner of humanoid being standing over Tsxero in an almost haughty position.

”Well, look what we have here.” With a casual motion of his hand, Alpha released a pulse at this exosuited creature.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius July 2nd 2015, 3:10 am

He managed to not die, so that was a relief. Oliver then realized they were missing one when Travis pointed it out. Tsxero and his opponent were no where to be seen. So it seemed they would have to search the area, which could take awhile considering the were-aliens speed. Thankfully, though, it didn't take that long. In only a few minutes they saw him.....and a exosuit wearing humanoid. Gamma knew that if he and that bird managed to take Tsxero down, they were nothing to play with. Despite this, Alpha seemed confident enough to engage it. Oliver felt this was a bad idea, especelly considering the fact they were all pretty tired and/or damaged. Regardless, he got ready to fight the thing, waiting to see how it reacted to Alpha's attack.

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 2nd 2015, 4:31 am

So this is how it was to be? I stand here before my fallen prey and here saunters in two inferior life forms. I can see it coming from a mile away. The blonde one seems to think that his telekinetic powers would stand to the likes of me? I can feel it's pulsation hit me, though it was nothing more than a breeze to me, a fresh breeze that actually takes my breath away. I can't help but wonder what is going on through this creature's mind. It was almost fascinating the way that these creatures held themselves in such high regard. I have to admit it's concerning but highly amusing.  Of course I'm a massive creature in comparison to the both, no doubt more intellectual than the both of them, perhaps I should humble them.

Do you feel as if your mind is strong? Can you not even ignore my most quiet of whispers? Your mental defense is quite lacking. I speak into the mind of the blonde as I vanish before his very eyes. I vanish to them, but to I; I simply slip myself through time, entering the past and reallocating my molecular structure on a subatomic level, reforming behind them still standing proud and tall behind them, a member of my race deserved that to be the least. As time crawled back and caught up to the moment when I "vanished" I made my move. Calmly I reached down and placed a hand on the mind of the younger one, his name was Oliver. Such a strange yet catchy name for an alien tongue like humanity. My next motion was to swat at this "Travis" man, likely tossing him aside with what he might interpreted as tremendous force. He should be thankful that he has such a useful version of his telekinetic abilities.

"I have to say, I admire that Bravado Travis. Though I must ask, is that because you are "above humans" or is that because dying men truly have nothing left to lose?" Of course I had to mock him when he claimed to be superior to humans. The poor creature could never ascend, it could never reach what it desired when it did not understand the truest rules of communal understanding. Did that sentence make sense? Perhaps, it did to me I suppose. "Don't bother trying to copy me, Oliver. I doubt your fragile body has the capacity for it." I inform him, keeping my own barriers between me and him as I try to gently pat him on the shoulder. With that I turn and strut back to the fallen Blessed One. With a thought my four floating Enalida's scooped him up and covered him, trapping him and flying him back to my ship.

"You should listen to Oliver more, Travis. At the first sign of things..."going bad"...you should have left." I couldn't help but chuckle as I started to walk off, slipping back into time and then placing myself a great distance away with my thrusters before time could catch up with me again. Victory was mine. Now all I needed to do was wait for these humans to come and avenge their sore pride with more of the Blessed. My mission is going along perfectly.

(topic exit)

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 2nd 2015, 4:56 am

A presence washed over his mind, making it more than clear that the thing had some manner of telepathic powers. Within a matter of seconds, the thing was gone and he was thrown to the side with a immense amount of force. Not having much time to react, all he could do was try to protect himself from what would have shattered bones. A soreness coursed through his joints and his skull, though the thing seemed to enjoy taunting him even more. Honeslty, he wanted to rip the arrogant creature apart but that did not quite seem like something he could do now. Soon enogh they were gone, and well...he found himself annoyed. Pushing himself to his feet, Alpha sighed and dusted himself off.

”Well that went terribly.” the fact they went about airing his business, well that was only even more annoying. ”Oliver we're going.” Travis said simply composing himself, a small amount of annoyance slipping through. ”I have a few things I need to do. Don't worry, we'll be back.” He noted before just sort of walking off.

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius July 2nd 2015, 5:10 am

It seemed Oliver was right, the humanoid seemed to be insanely powerful, almost instantly battering his way through both Alpha's and Gamma's mental defenses. He knew everything likely, he called them by their names, and even mentioned Oliver's powers. They could do nothing, and honestly Oliver wouldn't have even if he could. He took the beings advice and didn't try to copy it, even if his body could withstand it the being was certainly more experienced with the powers it possessed. They had risked enough today, he wasn't about to do that just to save Tsxero. Travis said they were leaving, and Oliver couldn't agree more.

"Yeah, we are. And then we're gonna have a talk." Oliver said to Travis, both of them likely knowing what it would be about.

The Hunt (2*XP) (Blessed / Invite) - Page 3 Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top