The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSo we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_voting_barSo we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSo we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_voting_barSo we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

So we're making babies together? (Alpha)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 Empty Re: So we're making babies together? (Alpha)

Post by Red June 4th 2015, 1:51 pm

So it seemed they needed an evaluation, Lucius was actually wondering about that. He did want to make sure that his offspring were healthy, and perhaps take a look at their genes. Lucius was always curious as to why the meta gene disappeared from members of Travis' race, and he was equally curious to see if these three didn't show it either. After Alpha, Omega, the three children, and Lucius left, Gamma just kind of left the room likely along with the others. The pack then made their way to Omegas office, Lucius recognized it from his first visit here. From there the kids would do as they were told to get this check up over with. Where as Omega would be looking for defects, Lucius had his own research in mind. Even if they didn't show any powers right away, their DNA must have been a marvel.

"Alright, lets begin. Omega here will be looking for defects and the like, not to say that you have any. And i will be looking over your genetic code, if only because I'm curious." Lucius said, gently taking a sample from Lucas. The boy didn't show any sign of pain, or even distrust, that was good. From there Lucius made his way out of the room, he was going to one of the many labs to look everything over while Omega did his thing.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 Empty Re: So we're making babies together? (Alpha)

Post by Alpha June 6th 2015, 7:00 pm

The check up was a simple one really, blood tests, brain scans and the whole nine yards. Nothing Omega hadn't done before, so it would go by pretty quickly for the three of them. Alpha had a feeling they wouldn't feel to nervous around Omega, he just had a certain way about him that most of the children found comforting really. It was part of the reason that so many of the children preferred Omega to Alpha, aside form the fact they were likely to see him more unless they specifically went out of their way to be around Alpha. So he would do the whole thing where he assured them, went through with the test and within a span of thirty minutes the tests for each them was done, much to Alpha relief. Ryan had been the most hesitant with the whole thing, but that might have just been his nature in general.

”See, that wasn't too bad.” Omega said patting the boy on the head, illiciting a smile from them as they sort of just walked back over to Alpha. He didn't really have much trouble with any of them, which was good for him. ”Okay, they don't seem to have anything wrong as far as I can tell mentally. They're brains are actually well developed.” Omega noted while the whole blood test thing continued. ”It might take a small while for the blood test however, so feel free to do whatever for the next thirty minutes.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So we're making babies together? (Alpha) - Page 4 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red June 8th 2015, 1:12 am

So Lucius arrived in one of the smaller labs in the facility, it seemed to have all the equipment he needed, so he began. He was testing this blood to see what exactly the inclusion of his DNA did, and if it gave them a meta gene. Not to his surprise, it was gone. How could one show the powers of a meta gene....without showing the actual gene? A curious thing, very curious. Even though he expected it, he was still amazed. His expertise was the meta gene, and this was a blow to everything he thought he knew, a blow to a ton of his research as well. But perhaps this science would be beneficial in some of those experiments, he would test it further sure, but as of now, he had kids to get to know. Walking back into the office/nursery, Lucius held the vile with a sly smirk across his face.

"Quite extraordinary. Its hard to tell now, but from what i can see, you three may be some of the most powerful of you're kind. No defects, you're DNA is perfect in many regards." Lucius said, setting the blood filled vile on a holding rack. This got a smile from Isalia, and Lucas seemed excited, but pretty confused. They didn't know what to expect, and neither did Lucius. Once they got their powers, it would be like Christmas morning.

(END)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top