The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_voting_barChasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_voting_barChasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED)

Post by WhiteRaven03 June 14th 2015, 2:20 am

Lynette began walking towards Bliss's position, then sensed a prescence behind her, but it was already too late, a man punched her so hard, that she was thrown to a door, more specifically, the door Bliss was near to. She cracked her eyes open and saw a man, almost twice her size and very burly, walking towards her. She grabbed her sword, took the blade out and took aim, she shot him in the chest, but the bullet just bounced off of him and got stuck in the wall next to her.

Lynette stood up and walked towards the man, albeit weakly, and sent a shockwave his way, he was flinged, but he stood firm and got on his feet rather quickly. She got her act together and stood firm as well, recovering quite quickly from the previous hit and placed the blade back into the hilt and threw it right into the man's arm, at least the force she threw it with was enough to stab him. But he just took it right off and threw it to the ground. He grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the ground, and kept moving towards Bliss's position.

WhiteRaven03

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED)

Post by Bliss June 14th 2015, 3:08 am

It only took a few seconds for everything to turn from opportunity to ashes around here. While the gems spoke to Bliss about the opportunity to leave all of this behind, it too turned to ashes as Lynette flew into her, knocking Bliss into the wall. A blast of energy pushed Bliss back and a rather large indention on the wall. A frantic scramble of gunshots and thrown weapons echoed behind her. Each reaching for more intensity. Only in the light of her own vision did she see the futility of Lynette's attacks enacted. A man of endurance rivaling a mountain pushed on. The tell tale sign of blood continued to lie about the condition of the man as she incapacitated Lynette.

In just as frantic of a scramble, Bliss pulled support beams to block him from reaching Bliss as she struggled to try and impale more beams into the man to hold him at bay. She knew she should run. Everything in her body agreed. Everything but one thing. One voice. Stay.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Chasing in the Rooftops (FINISHED) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven03 June 14th 2015, 3:28 am

When Lynette tried to stand up, blood came out of her chest, and she fell down again, with her energy completely drained. "This is going to hurt like a bitch" She said, and began closing the wound with her telekinesis by taking bandages from the warehouse and tightly securing them around her stomach. She coughed some blood, but the fucks she did not give were incalculable.

"Hey, you! I'm talking to you! You fuck! Come over her-!" She was cut short by a boulder with the destination: Lynette's body. She blinked out of the way and flinged it back. The impact did some damage, and the impaled supports were helping in slowing him down. "Hey you! We have no chance! WE HAVE TO RUN!" She shouted at Bliss, who was cowering behind many support beams. The second she realized "Shit, support beams", then half the building came down on her and Bliss. She quickly blinked and generated a shield to hold everything at bay and created a shockwave to throw them all away.
WhiteRaven03
WhiteRaven03

Quote : "How dare you attack a lady like that! And ripping her favourite dress too! I think you naughty little angels deserve a good spanking from me!"

Job : Being stupid.
Humor : All kinds of dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 14th 2015, 3:46 am

Her lack of planning worked out exactly as best could happen. While the unstoppable force took a momentary break, Lynette healed herself to a more suitable fighting condition. While the world came down around them, Lynette put her new strength into action to keep the building from coming down around them. It worked to the best of their opportunity, but just like all opportunity, it turned to ashes again as the lumbering force of a man remained unscathed. Endurance only went so far; the terror behind this man must lie within some other facility. The finer points of his origin could be debated later, now they needed to escape.

Pushing the debris away from them, Bliss created an alley for the two to escape through. Keeping up with the recent events, the opportunity she created turned to ashes as the man crashed through her alley, cutting off their escape access. "Ideas?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven03 June 14th 2015, 4:21 am

"Motherfucker, he does not give up, he'll probably chase us to the ends of the earth" Lynette said, looking at the man who just kept going, until she realized something, he fucking regenerates, everytime he was hit, he closed his wounds nigh instantly. When Bliss asked for ideas, she threw a ton of rubble away and cleared a path, she forcefuly grabbed her arm and began running.

"We should split up, and go in two different directions, it will make his following harder, thankfully, he's slow as fuck" Lynette said, and gestured Bliss to give her one of the cristals. "I think these cristals are what he's looking for, so if we both take one, he'll probably leave us alone"
WhiteRaven03
WhiteRaven03

Quote : "How dare you attack a lady like that! And ripping her favourite dress too! I think you naughty little angels deserve a good spanking from me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 14th 2015, 4:35 am

"Sounds good enough for a bad idea. I don't have any better." Bliss handed Lynette one of the crystals and began to clear her own path. "I should have just gotten the flowers, or thrown these things in a gutter." Bliss kept running as she cleared path after path. One beam fell for every two shards of fiber glass. Wood splintering the lining of the insulation sprawled across the downed building, leaving Bliss with enough of a guideline to know where her exit path should ultimately end up. Unfortunately, it never told the truth behind everything leaning on it for support.

When Bliss threw away a large portion of the wall, the burst of sunlight illuminated the vast amount of dust sitting in the air before her. While Bliss moved forward, the building move in a perpendicular fashion. Putting her reflexes and balance to the test, Bliss turned to fire a blast, turning her ankle at an awkward angle, while only pushing back the central bulk of the debris coming down on her. Rubble and destroyed building parts scattered all around her, trapping her in between the remains of an office building and a wall of crates. A more effective but slowly paced rampage built closer to Bliss. Even with the most staunch of defenses Bliss could put up, she could only do so much with her cramped quarters to put this man at bay.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven03 June 14th 2015, 3:00 pm

Lynette clutched her cristal and blasted debri avobe her, she blinked out of the rubble and into the now destroyed roof. She began running towards a heavy looking piece of a building and made it levitate in the air, she placed the cristal under it and... bam, only shards remained.

She did not tell Bliss about this as she noticed they influenced her and Bliss in some way. "Now, for the grand finale" She wispered, and flinged every shard in all directions, losing them forever. She sensed Bliss being followed by MR. Mountain, and procedeed to grab a chunk of an abandoned building, and blocked his path.

Lynette blinked towards Bliss, and said: "I'm afraid this is where we part ways, but if you want to look into this with me, go there" And she pointed towards a large apartment building, where she lived. "I'll be waiting for you in a week, I have things to do before I go deep in this"

Lynette blinked to the street and began blinking her way home, leaving a very confused woman behind. She took another chunk of debri and threw it towards the direction where she still sensed the Mountain if Bliss needed it.
WhiteRaven03
WhiteRaven03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 15th 2015, 7:57 am

The rush of the fight blew past Bliss with each crash of debris. A cloud of dust whirled up around her, shrouding her and coating the man charging towards her in a cloud of impending pain. The force of death began to pull through his body, pressing every ounce of energy towards Bliss's chest. Feeling trapped and knowing her ability to clear a path would not do enough, Bliss fired one blast of energy to try and push off the trajectory of the attack coming towards her. What her blast would and could ultimately do fell into a point of no contention as a building came down in a timely fashion.

It felt as though they escaped with enough ease to formulate enough of a plan to span out the course of a week. And, then Bliss thought about her time table. She needed to head back to Palo Alto, but still a trip back down to LA in a week could be done. Shifting around a few priorities seemed easy enough, and Bliss could find a way to impart a few more resources to this cause. "Yeah, we should look into this gang and who that man was." The gem never came up. It did not want to be brought up.

Once Lynette began to disappear from sight, Bliss took out the gem still in her possession. "I just need to stop and order those floral arrangements and then-" Before Bliss could continue on her way to retrace her steps, a hand grabbed Bliss, wrapping around her mouth, and yanking her into the darkness of the underworld.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top