The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lynette Faulkner I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Lynette Faulkner I_vote_lcapLynette Faulkner I_voting_barLynette Faulkner I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Lynette Faulkner I_vote_lcapLynette Faulkner I_voting_barLynette Faulkner I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lynette Faulkner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lynette Faulkner Empty Lynette Faulkner

Post by WhiteRaven03 April 28th 2015, 9:35 pm

Lynette Faulkner
The White Raven

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: White Raven.
Title: The Pale Mind.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Race: American-Scottish. Metahuman.
Hair: Long dark brown hair.
Eyes: Light brown
Height: 5 ft 2 in.
Weight: 59.9 kg.
Blood type: A+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And this is her outfit in her White Raven persona, the blindfold is used for increasing her sensing abilities:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:
Lynette has serious trust issues, making her a hard person to gain confidence from, but if her though as steel shell is penetrated, she is extremely helpful and will agree to the most craziest of requests, although this depends on the request. She is surprisingly kind and caring, even if seeming antipathic or serious while she is like this, and she would sacrifice herself for those close to her.
She is shy and reserved to most people she does not know, preferring to keep her bussiness to herself and prefferring to lock herself up in her apartment, sometimes even escaping through the window to some unknown isolated place.

She has no memory of her early life, as she lost it when she was experimented with by the man he called father. Lynette hates scientists for this reason, even if they have nothing to do with Metahumans like her.

History:

She was born to a high society family in Los Angeles but her mother died while giving birth to her, (the only thing she ever knew about her that she was a Metahuman with a great enhancement to her speed, which Lynette inherited) making her father have a great hatred and disdain for her, making her nannies take care of Lynette for him, as he did not care for the child.

His father, a man named Vaughn Faulkner, was a known scientist in the field of Metahumans, especially in psychic ability and a known scholar in the fields of the occult. This knowledge in the occult led him to believing that necromancy was possible through severe experimentation with humans, this experiments led him to kidnap women by the age of his diseased wife and heavily experimenting with them to find a way to reawaken the human brain and reviving the diseased by implanting the information insade the diseased brain to another host.

After kidnapping and heavy experimentation on women, he discovered that a child's brain was healthier and easier to experiment with, and so Lynette was chosen to serve as another of her father's test subjects, and was victim to severe experiments on her brain, especially augmentations to reaction times and powerful telekinesis as means of connections when the information in her mother's brain is uploaded to the poor child.

But this backfired when Lynette's telekinetic powers unleashed, destroying her father's mansion and killing the man in the process. She had a severe blow to the head during the destruction of the home.

This severe wound and the experiments performed on her gave her a memory altering disease, she forgot her childhood (periodically), she forgot her family, she only remembered her identity and what happened to her. But even if she held on to her identity, even that began fading. Now she still suffers from this, slowly but surely losing herself and her memories to it.

When she was found in the midst of the rubble, she was immediatly taken to a hospital, and since she had no other family that was known to her, she was taken to an orphanage, where she began developing her abilities in secret. But even though she practiced her telekinesis with extreme secrecy she was eventually found out and treated as a freak of nature.

Her practice of her skills continued though, learning to use her telekinesis to extremely increase her speed and sense other's thoughts, although she is uncapable of reading them.

Skip forward fifteen years and she is studying mechanics at a prestigious university she got in to with pure determination and will. And then, one night she sees someone about to get hit by a car, and the driver ain't stopping. She runs in and generates a powerful kinetic barrier around her and the would be victim. The car isn't harmed, only stopped abruptly and a crowd forms around her, but she keeps her face hidden.

She runs away before anyone notices her and goes back to her dorm room.

After this incident, she gains the will to help others with her abilities and handcrafts her biggest mechanic achievement by combining a sword and a revolver she bought as mere decoration and as a self defense method and turning them in a brilliant weapon by removing the blade, connecting it with the revolver and make it removable, and so, the Argentum was created, a clever combination of modern and old weaponry into one deadly tool.

She tailored her own costume with her normal clothing and bought a tricorn to make it look better. She then discovered that her sensing ability harmed her eyesight, and then added a mask that acted as a blindfold to help focus her sensing easily.

Now she is called the White Raven, a vigilante in Los Angeles, combining deadly telekinesis with great speed and a firearm/sword.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Powerful Telekinesis:
This ability is easily recognised by it bright white glow. The abilities she can use with this are multiple, from the obvious pulling/throwing/keeping-in-place/compressing matter, the ability to slightly levitate herself and other material beings, generating projectiles/shockwaves with the power of her mind, making matter follow a target she's focused in, her mechanical ability lets her undo and do machines with ease (but this can change if said machine is difficult for her to understand), to wield her weapon without even touching it and finally, creating a powerfull psionic blast (although this ability can have a huge strain on her brain, and can easily knock her unconcious or even killing her).

Power 2: Flash Step: Her inherited high enhancement to speed lets her perform short bursts of speed in a quick succesion, making it seem that she is teleporting, but she is just truly moving so quickly that the eye of a normal human can't see her moving while doing this.

Power 3: Sensing: This makes her sense the thoughts of others and helping her pinpoint their location. She can also sence inanimate matter by making a sound or by generating any kind of wave with her telekinesis.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Telekinesis causes her severe headaches and nausea with overuse. At extreme cases, it can even cause death or put her in a coma.

Weakness 2: Too many Flash Steps in a very short duration of time take a heavy toll on her body, making her tired very quickly and easily taking her breath away. This ability has a range of 20 feet at maximum ability..

Weakness 3: Her sensing ability weakened her eyesight, making her see everything extremely blurry if not using this ability. The range of this power is 300 feet all around her.

Weakness 4: Existensial Dispair: The experiments that have been performed with her, causing her to lose herself slowly, feeling insignificant and alone, feeling abandoned and rejected. But most importantly, losing her identity to a severe wound on her head and the experiments.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

She has a shorter lifespan thanks to the experiments that she went through.
She can play a violin pretty well.
Her voice would be somehow like this:
Cool Voices Are Cool:
A partner might be required for her story.
She has learned some basic fencing.
Has frequent nightmares.

Items/Minions

The Blade of the White Raven, The Argentum: A versatile weapon used only when in need of lethal measures, this longsword can turn into a revolver after removing the blade. This can take a while for people that have never used the tool, but Lynette had a lot of practice with it, easily "transforming" it quickly.

Weakness: The time to reload the revolver is very long, so very few shots can be done and the blade is easily broken.

Spoiler:
Physical Priority
2.Agility
3.Endurance
1.Reaction
4.Strength
WhiteRaven03
WhiteRaven03

Quote : "How dare you attack a lady like that! And ripping her favourite dress too! I think you naughty little angels deserve a good spanking from me!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 33
Job : Being stupid.
Humor : All kinds of dirty.
Registration date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Lynette Faulkner Empty Re: Lynette Faulkner

Post by Forceaus April 29th 2015, 12:03 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top