The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Loretta Ackerman I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Loretta Ackerman I_vote_lcapLoretta Ackerman I_voting_barLoretta Ackerman I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Loretta Ackerman I_vote_lcapLoretta Ackerman I_voting_barLoretta Ackerman I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Loretta Ackerman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loretta Ackerman Empty Loretta Ackerman

Post by WhiteRaven03 May 15th 2015, 7:08 pm

Loretta Ackerman
   "As long as there is music, I will keep on dancing"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Black Witch.
   Title: The Connection.
   Alignment: Chaotic Good.
   Race: Metahuman, British-American.
   Hair: Dyed White.
   Eyes: Grey.
   Height: 5 ft 9 in.
   Weight: 125.3 lbs.
   Blood type: B-.

The Devilish Looks

Her normal apearance:
Spoiler:
Her outfit as the Black Witch:
Spoiler:
She also wears a pair of black glasses.

The Legacy

Personality:
Loretta is quite callous and nonchalant with other living beings, only conserned with those she needs and those that have somehow gotten close to her. She is very seductive and coquettish and is a fan of using her looks as a means of distraction. She is confident in herself and she shows very high determination, she is known to stop at nothing when she is set to do something, hence her ruthless nature. Loretta also is a free spirit, not giving a single fuck about what she is told to do and what she should do.

History:
Loretta Ackerman was the daughter of the wealthy Vladimir Ackerman and Alexandra Abbey, a succesful scientist in the field of realms and realities, and a metahuman that protected the city they lived in. She inherited her mother's heightened abilities, such as her agility and endurance.

In the young stages of her life, his father conducted experiments in the area she lived in, as the place was known to be home to extrange events involving the sight of beings out of this world. This affected Loretta in a way that she was able to hear strange voices talking to her in a language she never heard before, but slightly understood. She was immediatly studied by her father, and was forced by him to take part in tests to examine her mind and body if anything unusual was taking effect in her body and mind. Nothing unusual was found except for the strange increase in her IQ and overall intelligence.

After that day, she was followed around by her father to see if any extrange occurrences happened in her life, but everything seemed to be the same, extrange voices in her head, her sight of weird beings in the corner of her eye. At least until the day her father did not follow her after giving up on her.

A seemingly angelic voice began talking to her that day, but not in the way she heard the voices that made chaos on her mind, this voice was clear as day and Loretta clearly understood what it was saying. It mentioned not talking to her since her father would have noticed, and it gave her a choice, to develop her connection with other dimentions, or to ignore it completely, but he told her that if she agreed, she would have to take care of any beings that tresspass into our reality. Loretta chose to learn and agreed to the condition.

After a year of learning to open rifts and bringing forth beings from other realms with the angelic voice, she was able to succesfully speak and summon a being, a demonic woman that presented herself as "The Serpent". After a conversation with the demoness, they both made a deal, The Serpent would grant Loretta her power, but Loretta would have to use her as often as possible in battle. She began calling the "demon" Lilith.

Four years later, Loretta had already made deals with seven more beings, one of them being the angelic voice that helped her develop her abilities. But, despite Loretta's caution, her father discovered her practices and forced her to open a portal to another dimension to summon forth a being. Her mother tried her best to stop him, but was knocked uncounsious by the man driven mad with the desire to learn what was beyond their dimension.

The result was death at the hands of a being that came through the gate she opened, both her father's and her mother's lives were lost that day. The being that came out tried to kill Loretta, but fell quickly to her summons and with the help of her mother's two pistols: The Marigold and the Primrose.

She quickly left the house and city after claiming their heritage that her parents left. She had bought a home in Washington DC. (more like a mansion), bought a private jet and a car, and she created the hero now known as the Black Witch, the one who summons both "angels" and "demons" to defend the realm of outsiders.

Now she looks after the world, increasing her powers as she does so.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Summoning: Loretta has the unique ability to open rifts through realms to bring forth otherworldy beings, most of them from what we call "Heaven" and "Hell". She performs this by striking a pose and saying a phrase that changes depending on what she wants to summon. If the being is to massive, she will just summon the body part required. She also summon the body parts of certain beings to grant her other abilities (wings for flight, arms for strength). As of now, she has eight beings bound to her by contracts. As powerful this ability can be, it can prove fatal if the being she summons betrays her and gets out of control, but Loretta knows better and saves the most powerful ones for later. Summoning body parts takes merely a gesture to perform and a part of the sentence needed to summon the being.

Power 2: Communication: She can open a rift in another place to communicate with others, this is the way she communicates with powerful beings to make deals with them.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Summoning takes great effort and consentration to pull off, making it unreliable in moments where consentrating is hard. Although Loretta has already practiced enough to make summoning almost instant, it can still happen.

Weakness 2: Nobody said that a contract made Loretta and another being connected forever, said beings can easily betray her if she hadn't completed her part of the deal she makes with them.

Weakness 3: Her overconfidence and her preference of working alone make working with her a pain and might get her and others in trouble.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Voice (Woman In Red) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Example of her summoning (Warning, partial nudity): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Don't worry, she doesn't get completely naked when she summons something.
Battle Theme: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Items/Minions
The Primrose and the Marigold, a pair of expertly crafted pistols:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Minions:Azazel The Dark, Lilith The Serpent, Abbadon The Destroyer, Chernobog The End, Throne The Enforcer, Dominion The Speaker and Archangel Guardian.
   Physical Priority
   1.Agility
   3.Endurance
   2.Reaction
   4.Strength

WhiteRaven03
WhiteRaven03

Quote : "How dare you attack a lady like that! And ripping her favourite dress too! I think you naughty little angels deserve a good spanking from me!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 33
Job : Being stupid.
Humor : All kinds of dirty.
Registration date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Loretta Ackerman Empty Re: Loretta Ackerman

Post by Forceaus May 29th 2015, 9:46 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top