The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_vote_lcapMisaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_voting_barMisaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_vote_lcapMisaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_voting_barMisaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! Empty Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed!

Post by Nine Tails February 26th 2015, 2:37 am

Misaki wants to kill Artemis, but will ultimately fail time and time again.

Give your favorite ways for Misaki to try and kill Artemis!
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! Empty Re: Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed!

Post by Humanity February 26th 2015, 2:38 am

Drop a whale on her.... and frame Sea-girl

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! Empty Re: Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed!

Post by Forceaus February 26th 2015, 2:38 am

Watch a bunch of Roadrunner and Coyote cartoons and take notes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity February 26th 2015, 2:57 am

Misaki sets up a fool-proof plan. First she pulls Artemis out to her palace or whatever to celebrate and welcome her as a "nature spirit".

The plan goes as follows.

There is a feat in Artemis' honor, followed by fireworks and an evening of celebration. Then they would retire to a conclusion event in the evening. The plan is as follows.

Misaki has the food "enchanted" to never fill the one who eats it, thusly it would cause Artemis to over-eat herself to death, the irony being it is a feast in her own honor. Misaki quickly makes a last minute decision that Artemis will likely assume the meat is poisoned and so has the banana's enchanted.

When that fails, the next event leads to fireworks and cannon fire in Artemis' honor. Cannonballs fire at her "acidentally" and fireworks fire out at her. Artemis sees something shiny and bends over to pick it up and Misaki gets a face full of firework.

That fails and it's irritating, but Misaki planned for that as well. Her foe is obviously some kind of mastermind to have survived this long. She now takes Artemis to a nice natural little spot to lure Artemis into some false security. Misaki then offers to show Artemis how to play a Japanese card game, but with a standard bicycle set. The card set can be old, and in old card decks the red ink was highly flammable and even had explosive properties. Misaki essentially will try to blow up her enemy, but finds out once again that Artemis' intelligence (or lack thereof) had distracted Artemis and drawn her away.

Misaki, out of ideas, drugs carrot juice with elephant grass and gives it to Artemis, which knocks her out. Miskai then hog-ties Artemis and lays her on a train tracks as she force feeds her bananas before running her over with that banana car she stole form the monkey from Busytown

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis February 26th 2015, 1:02 pm

Imagine if you will, a thread. A thread where a fox constantly tries to kill a shapeshifter. The fox tries and tries, but fails every time. Only to learn the shapeshifter is in fact herself.

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity February 26th 2015, 6:28 pm

Mind.... blown...

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus February 27th 2015, 3:07 pm

She uses a gun.

:l

click image for bio
Misaki Tries to Kill Artemis! Suggestions Needed! Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top