The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Misaki Mae I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Misaki Mae

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misaki Mae Empty Misaki Mae

Post by Nine Tails August 25th 2013, 5:17 am

Misaki Mae
The Nine Tailed Fox

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Villain
Title: The Kitsune
Alignment: Foxy
Race: Kitsune
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 107
Blood type: Very Foxy

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Misaki Mae whispers lies into the ears of those powerful enough to garner her attention.  Little is known as to her exact origins and less is divulged through her flattery and poisoned words.  The greatest of plans unfoil before her gaze and the coffers of empires empty to her whims.  

Hidden inside of her methods lie her intentions of avarice.  Raveled out of sight like the nine tails she keeps hidden through magical guise.  Anyone discerning truth from her lies can spot her true identity when she goes invisible, but only the truly keep and astute know of what they should be trying to look for.  

Her greed has grown into an all consuming lust for power.  Subtlety keeps her motives and public image away from anyone wishing to pry into her life.  When the fox wishes to hunt, it does so at night, and the best fox makes it so the farmer never knows he lost a chicken.  

History:

Time makes mountains of dirt mounds and gods of insects.  So does it grant intelligence to the sly.  While the beginnings of the tales of the nameless fox would revolve around the basic instincts of creatures without self awareness acting out of their own interest, sometimes a soul finds its way into the being of such a creature.  It began to incubate for years, growing in stature and culminating power.  

Living in the darkness of the forest for hundreds of years, Misaki finally came to give herself a name.  Embracing her magics and newly formed body, Misaki Mae entered the fiefdoms surrounding feudal Japan.  Greed and callous honor soaked through blood of the wretched and called for the primal instinct of the newly sentient Misaki.  

The wills of men follow their own delusions and succumb quickly when others supplant their aspiration by hanging unachievable goals over the chasms of defeat.  One by one Misaki whispered into the ears of those who found her appealing and those who tried to see through her found themselves in dire straights.  Everyone partakes in such magnificent ways of laying out their own destruction and take such pride in walking the path without hesitation.

Centuries past.  Misaki accumulated a trove of riches, a collection of ears, and an understanding for magic.  With her tails wrapping around different fronts to keep the true factors hidden, Misaki garnered means of taking more of what she sought to take.  But, it began to come at a price.  All the ill gotten gains and misguided leaders only satisfied her so much.  She began to wish to understand what the limits to power in this world could be-- and how she could lay claim to them.

The Powers

Power 1:

Nigh Invincible - Misaki has gained an uncanny immunity to most damage and aging.  She brushes off all but the greatest of attacks and adversaries.

Power 2:

Occult knowledge - Misaki accumulated a mastery knowledge of other worldy sciences and has devised ways of addressing her knowledge into her means of operating.

Power 1:

Not Alone- Misaki fills the surrounding area with the natural ambient noise of the forest for 2 turns.

Power 2:

Keen Senses-  Misaki sharpens her senses and hones in on a target.  While active, Misaki can see through natural darkness and clouds of gas for 1 post, 2 if invisible or target is marked, 3 if both.

Power 3:

Slick- Misaki conjures an oil slick on the ground.  It starts at a five foot puddle and grows by five feet for two more turns, maxing at 3 turns in total.  Anyone slipping on the oil will glow with the same mark from Fox Fire.

Power 4:

Invisibility- Misaki can disappear from sight.  Her steps leave no trace, but her footsteps, however light, can still be heard.  2 post duration

Power 5:

Fox Fire- Sends a burning bolt to a target.  Even if the bolt misses in its full capacity, any contact with the heat will cause the target to glow for 2 posts.

Power 6:

Shadow Bind- Can ensnare a medium sized person for a total of 2 posts.  If Misaki is invisible or the target is under the condition of fox fire, the duration is increased to 3, 4 if both are present.

Power 7

Spirit Claws- A set of retractable claws able to penetrate very hard surfaces and armors. Any contact with the blades will allow the flow of the Fox Fire mark to paint over the target.

Power 8

Perfume Cloud- A cloud of pleasant smelling aromas within a perfume bag.  Anyone making physical contact with the cloud will gain the same mark as her Fox Fire and will knockout susceptible targets who remain in the gas and allow her to enter their dream state in her fox form.  Can fill a small area after 1 post, a medium area after 2, and a large area after 3.

Power 9/b]

Misaki uses her ring to channel kitsune spirits into a mechanical device, overloading it and damaging anyone connected or using the device.

[b]Weakness 1:

Other World Power- If cut off from Chukashudo Misaki loses her powers

Weakness 2:

Planner- Misaki sets up intricate plans and will not directly attack heroes if her plans are foiled

Weakness 3

Underlings- Misaki acts through underlings and minions with far less power than herself who will give away her plans

Weakness 4

Silver Weakness- Silver will get around her nigh invincibility

Weakness 5

Fire disruption- Fire disrupts the flow between her and the realm of Chukashudo

Weakness 6

Hatred for Shapeshifters- She will go out of her way to harm any shapeshifter

Weakness 7

Hatred for Hunters- Misaki will enact revenge for being hunted as a fox

Weakness 8

Over Thinking- Misaki assumes dumb people are just playing it down and must make overly complicated plans to dispose of them

Weakness 9

Day Walker- Powers decline in intensity during the day

Weakness 10

Dragon Hatred- Misaki will go out of her carefully calculated plans to destroy dragons.

RP Mechanic(s):

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Reaction 1
Endurance 2
Agility 3
Strength 4

Last edited by Nine Tails on September 27th 2013, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Misaki Mae Empty Re: Misaki Mae

Post by Samael Christensen August 26th 2013, 1:47 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top