The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInto the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barInto the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInto the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barInto the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Into the depths [Danny and Silus]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the depths [Danny and Silus]

Post by Silus January 17th 2015, 11:37 pm

Okay, break it down now. Throughout this day Silus had learned many things. Ryan was friends with Danny Phantom, Someone in this huge building thingy is messing up reality, there is an Alpha and an Omega like a pack. Wait wasn't Milla here too? So Milla and Jason are people he needed to avoid. Wait, didn't Milla run away? She probably met up with her stupid boyfriend or whatever that guys was. Silus didn't like that Sheroid guy, he was too quick to kill. Oh wait he was supposed to be meeting this Omega person? They all had the same color eyes? He'd totally have to change them. Of course he wouldn't be able to for some reason, he just sorta spaced it apparently. Stupid glamour impotence. Regardless, he wouldn't need to hide his eyes. They were his best feature after all. Wait, what was he freaking out about again?

He was reminded of what he was freaking out about when this Omega guy said something about a run away. Oh yeah these guys were total creeps! Silly him, how could he forget that? Wait, no...this one who held him on his shoulders... he liked this one. The other two could go to prison for all Silus cared. Omega didn't really help his paranoia either as he kept running hi trap. So first there was a nursery. Run anyways from said nursery, which they seemed to assume Silus was. Some jerk named Alpha who needed a serious attitude adjustment. This Omega dude who needed to run tests. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that child experimentation and examination was going on here. The depth of it Silus had no real idea, but he found himself very uncomfortable and unwilling to take any form of test. "Uhm... yea, I know what Milla told me. I'm not letting you test me." Silus said rather steadfast as he refused to sit. He anticipated an oncoming attack from guy who swears, so Silus turned and looked at all of them. "Milla and I have the same powers but I'm not gonna lie...I thought she was joking." Silus said, pinning things back on them for a moment, if not just to confuse them a moment. With little preparation needed Silus threw up an illusion that the three of them were in total darkness, only able to see each other. Silus flourished his wrist and magically The Wishing Star appeared in his hand. The glowing sheen vanished as he whispered almost inaudibly "I wish upon the morning star. Once the darkness is removed Jason's family will forget all about me." The blade turned to dust and the golden dust settled upon the room. Silus let himself out the door, looking to the hilt of the blade-less sword as the door closed and the Darkness receded.

Silus found himself moving quickly and quietly as he made his way down the hallway. He felt a surge for a moment, was that what a breach in reality felt like? Holy crap that felt cool! He'd have to do it more often! Wait he didn't do that. Silus turned and looked to the door, blinking at it as he stepped towards it, opening it and stepping in before closing the door. Looking over he looked and he saw a very pretty girl. Very pretty which means Silus shouldn't mess with her. Pretty girls can kill. Or was it pretty grills? Whatever, either way she was with the strange person. He immediately froze up and looked around. "SSSSoooo.... are either of you Alpha? 'Cuz I gotta have a serious talk with this "Alpha" dude." Silus said with a blink, looking to Alpha and then to Danny.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the depths [Danny and Silus]

Post by Alpha January 17th 2015, 11:57 pm

”And you're incompetent.” Alpha stated simply, ingoring the supposedly scathing comments thrown at him, allowing the female to pluck the tablet from his control. It seemed she wanted to destroy the lab, but doing so would be far more difficult than just setting a few panels on fire. Something about the dagger was strange, but not something that he would worry about too much, if need be he could take it from her and study it later. Well, he could have continued the conversation, save for an unknown youth breaking into the lab and requesting to know who of them was Alpha. This took him by surprise, mostly because it seemed that someone had broken through his security, and a friend of Jasons no less. Still, he couldn't help but smirk to himself upon noticing him, keeping hands interlaced behind his back.

”Well now, Beta's little friend. What an interesting development.” Travis noted with an almost amused edge, though he made no aggressive move. ”I'll save the questions about your being here until later. You said something about needing to have a serious talk with me, well here I am. Talk.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 18th 2015, 1:13 am

"It took half your family to get me here and even then I'm not doing what you want. Is there a grownup I can talk to around here..." Before Danny finished opening up a new front against Alpha, a new youngster walked into the room. "I'm Alpha, do you have the package for me?" If Alpha would start talking to correct her, a fire would start up around his feet. "If you do, destroy it, then go the control room and turn off all the power in this base." Danny continued in her monotone style, possibly making a bad situation terrible. "Just go ahead and hit the self destruct button."

What this kid brought with him could be good or bad, but Danny would use it for herself and hope if came out for best. If Danny saw a break front the conversation or saw Silus give her an opening, Danny would be out like Liberace on Fat Tuesday.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 19th 2015, 2:40 am

"Okay. So you're pretty, and he's semi-scary so judging from the other people said...You're Alpha." He said to Danny first, then looking to Travis and motioning with his head. He also couldn't help but note that the guy said he was beta's friend. Oh wow, so this guy already knew him. That's not scary to the 11 year old at all. "Uhm...wait you know me? Beta? You mean Jason?" He asked rationalizing before looking around back at Danny. Who was she then? Wait... run aways. Was she a captive too? Silus sighed and shook his head.

"Well I'm here because there were disturbances in reality. Then I remembered Milla running away. Then I met this lady who has the best idea ever. " stated looking back to Danny. "Hit me up chica, where's this blowup button?" Silus asked intently, not even thinking about people dying in the process before he cringed. "Wait...can't blow up. I'm anti-killing.... I can beat people up though..." Silus said as he looked at Alpha and grinned. A doppelganger had already materialized behind him since Silus went onto the comment about being Anti-killing. The doppelganger would tap Alpha on the shoulder, hopefully distracting him a little, just enough time for Silus to make his way up to Danny, shape shifting himself into his older age in a small flash of light, settling around 16.

"So this is the bad guy then?" Silus asked Danny, still unaware of who she was.

Last edited by Silus on January 19th 2015, 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Into the depths [Danny and Silus] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 19th 2015, 2:56 am

”Jason is one name he goes by.” Alpha ceded, keeping Danny within his periperial, though his curiosity had fallen upon this unknown vairable. Danny seemed to be content in mocking him, though he would have to put the woman in line later on. ”A disturbance in reality? Well now, my son sure has some interesting friends to be worrying about distortion in reality.” A finger would tap agaisnt his shoulder, Alpha turning to them only to see what looked like a doppleganger of the male, a distraction for whatever was being planned. Upon turning back to the two, where there was once a child was now someone around as old as him, an age shifting power if he could guess.

”The bad guy?” he mulled that over, twisthing a diget and tossing the doppleganger aside with a thought. ”What a mundane term. I assume Milla told you about how terrible I am, or some tripe like that. For all the promise she showed, poor girl was so limited in vision.” He shook his head an tutted, the lights beginning to flicker, a strange pressure beginning to flow through the room, his clothing slowly begging to waver from a wind that didn't exist. With an inclination of his head, a pulse of telekinetic force would rip outwards, likely damaging anything within range.

”but you have wandered into my home, so its only right I greet you properly.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 19th 2015, 3:22 am

"Okay, I'm sure this is all interesting and all, but yes, you are a bad guy. You are a dick and a creep. Look at what I'm wearing and the fact you abducted me." Even though seventeen technically made her a 'kid' the correct term for taking someone who should not be getting taken, was abducting. "Alright, kid. You and me are busting out of here. I want you to grab those tablets and run. I'm going to beat this guy to a pulp, except not really, cause he would destroy me." Yeah, this plan would not work, but it would not work in such a glorious manner, it would rival the time in Springfield she won a fight by merely not dying.

Yeah, that was the bar. And she stepped over it.

Danny kicked off the fight by giving her bracelet a rub for luck and memories. Before she used phalanxes; this time she may need something a little quicker. With a more fleet foot, Danny hopped into action by looking to the fire extinguishers and started fires within them, burning the emblems into them. Once the fires got going, Danny knew the natural thing of the controllers would try to put the fires out using the other extinguishers, playing into Danny's empty hand. Once the extinguishers put themselves out, Danny would use her new found ability of the tablet to take a more direct control to turn the extinguishers to rain on Alpha's parade.  

During the standstill with the extinguishers, Danny would hop to action with her handy dagger, trying to throw Alpha off his game with a quick stab to his gut. He would probably overpower her with his mind of telekinesis or whatever thing made Alpha better than her, but she still possessed one thing he didn't. Really old magic that in no way was Danny sure of. So here comes the rain. Once the spray of of the hoses would focus on him, Danny would try to wrangle out of his grip and put a barrier of fire between herself and Alpha. "Just like old times." She hoped Silus got far enough away to get something accomplished, but moving these tablets probably did not come easily, especially when  most of the people around here moved stuff with their brains.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 19th 2015, 7:24 pm

So he was going to move these tablets? Oh...okay. So he wasn't going to be part of the fighting then. Worked with him. He was a trickster, and just because he could fight didn't mean he really ever did. He was so used to being the one to coordinate things, but it looked like the lady had it under control Or did Silus just believe that because she was pretty? Yeah, it's 'cuz she was pretty. He was sixteen now too so that didn't really help him when it came to the mind control all the fascist women of the world had on men. That was it. It had to be it. Silus looked to the tablets and quickly decided the best method of transportation was to carry them out. He quickly decided that his best idea would be to draw a moped. Why? Ladies love mopeds. No seriously though, he needed to decide something relatively quickly. First he made a series of doppelgangers each one quickly dropping to the ground, all of them drawing something with their hands.

With Danny distracting Alpha this would be a (hopefully) easy mission to complete. But he'd do it in style. And by style he means the exact same thing every artistic and overly creative mind means by style. Absolute chaos. In an instant all the doppelgangers pulled their paintings to life, all of them tablets, each one looking identical to the others and thy all swarmed over to the tablets. Of course what came next was obvious. In the chaos, they all swapped tablets, and the real ones were now safely with certain doppelgangers. The next thing anyone knew the real Silus had finished making his moped. Pulling at it, he brought it to the 3D world and the beautiful stunning hunk of a moped with a flame-spewing exhaust. Was it cool? Yeah. Was it gonna blow up in his face later? Probably. Hospital bills? Worth it. Hopping on he drove the moped through the door and hopped off, another doppelganger getting on it and driving away screaming "VIVA LA ALGODÓN AZUCARADO" and speeding off. Silus obviously didn't expect for all the doppelgangers to get out, nor all the tablets. But he had a feeling the most important one at the least had a good chance to get away. Silus turned and looked back to Danny and Alpha.

"Did he just say long life the cotton candy?" He asked himself before shrugging and walking over to pick up the last tablet, an actual tablet that Travis would want to keep and starting casually for the door as if he were going out with friends or something. Even if the masses tried to stop Siluis doppelgangers it would be challenging for them to even discern which of these tablets were real and which ones were paintings. Little bastard was a real thorn in the side.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 19th 2015, 7:55 pm

”You should be thanking me. If anything, that skirt was a crime.” Alpha may have been joking, but then again he just had a thing for the color white. Somrthing along the line of grab the tablets and run was stated, meaning that Silus would likely try to run off with them and that was when an idea hit him. While the young, or rather now older male began doing whatever he was doing, Danny sprung into action. Fires would spring up lole before at the behest of Danny, and as the measures against them moved to putt hem out, the next part of the females plan came into action. It seemed that his defensive measures turned against him, releasing a spray of white foam, obscuring view as it would attempt to splash in his eyes, and stick upon his psionic barrier.

It was within this time something impacted his barrier, and a sharp pain followed, a small gout of blood well up within his mouth as he realized what had happened. The foam would break through, spalshing across his face and forcing him to keep his eyes closed, and feeling for the wounuds created within his gut. ”Now, you will pay for that.” He said, though the world around him was darkness, not eevn having the time to attempt to stop Silus from escaping, though an even better idea hit him. ”Omega, send a message to any security within the faiclity, if you see any unknown children, let them through. Make no attempt to stop them.” He would send the mental message out to his lesser, and then release a soft pulse of psionic pressure, mapping the room out to make up for his lack of sight.

”You have made a huge mistake.” Upon Silus stepping through the door, he would shut and lock it, a dark red light registering as such. The very room then began to shake, as if his powers were threatening to tear it apart. Pressure was placed upon his wound, keeping blood from flowing excessivly, as he made a mental count of all the tablets, something he found easy to remember. Based upon where he last felt Danny, he would unleash a burst of force, enough to knock her out if it connected right, or even do a considerable amount of damage.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 19th 2015, 9:04 pm

Now the kid got it. Quite some power he could just pull out of nowhere. "I hope you got a good enough look at those tablets, maybe I'll describe it to you." When the dagger went into Alpha, it would give Danny the opening to set fire to his open wound. The fire hoses would begin spraying the area, blinding Alpha. With a heads up on the plan, Danny put her head under a table. Once her hoses no longer could assist her, Danny would move up to take advantage of the disposed Alpha. "Now, you're going to let me and that kid get out of here, because you know they are better in our hands. Even if you are trying to do some good, even more power would just make you prone to abuse it. You gotta admit, considering I'm currently trying to escape from your custody after being dragged here to do research for you, you may have taken power a little too far." Then Alpha got her mad.

"That skirt had enough fabric softener to actually be comfortable. What did you wash this thing with, steel wool and starch?" So, Alpha looked more angry than usual and gave out the order for his men to step aside for the kid. "That's a mixed signal." Vibrating floors shook Danny to her core, which kept shaking from her feet to her neck. She crawled under a desk which looked sturdy enough and started to look for a way out. Crawl spaces did her just fine in the past, but it would take some time to get there. Just how much space she needed kept changing with each tremor that shook the room.

The desk flew off. The lights flickered. The door slammed shut and locked. Open to the full concentration of force, Danny watched as everything faded away and heard the rough sound of her body breaking against the wall. "I made a minor mistake." Pressure held her tight to the wall. This happened before, but the force closed around her, drawing the color and life from her eyes and dropping her to the ground, out of commission.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 20th 2015, 6:22 pm

The door closed behind him? That wasn't part of the plan. Silus blinded and turned around, trying to enter again but it wouldn't work. Okay, new approach to this then. Silus quickly transported himself into and through the void. Yes it was cold, yes it tickled, no he didn't smell anything weird. He would reappear on the other side of the wall again, noting that there were two people just kinda laying there. One of them was the pretty girl and the other one was the scary Alpha guy. They both seemed to be kinda out of it as he walked up to Alpha, suddenly noting he wasn't as out as Silus thought. Silus jerked back before shaking his head and looking to Alpha's stab wound. Woah now, he didn't agree to this.

"Ouchie, what happened here? Never mind. I uh... look I don't trust you to not kill me so...uhm...yeah just hurry up and pass out so I can heal you and sneak outta here." Silus said with a warm smile before turning and walking towards Danny. Now this chick was OUT! "Hey look...it DOES smell like chloroform." He chuckled to himself. He really didn't get that joke, but he knew it was for when a person passed out. He realized he couldn't carry both Danny and this tablet... so what was he gonna do?  Oh wait...inspiration!

A streak of red here, a little brown here and some black with some white. There was deliberate movement here as he used his fingers to paint the object of his desire...and then. It was finished... and now... Danny was hanging lopsided in an over sized one of these. Silus started to wheel her towards the door before wondering if her neck would hurt. Better make a pillow. He quickly drew a pillow and put it under her neck, hopefully keeping strain from it. Oh wait, dang his OCD was kicking in. He had to fix this little corner to the pillow. He went down and skillfully fixed the corner, but now the guy was out cold too.

Silus went over and shifted back to his younger form, wheeling Danny over too. With a little focus he was able to reveal the first way to Epica. Large white wings began to glow and flutter out of his clothing as they curled over, as if corralling in both Danny and Alpha, and surely as day turned to night they began to heal the victims. Or wait...did Night turn to day? Oh boy... regardless Silus was entirely covered and he didn't need to worry about people seeing him from a door. Of course as he healed the knocked out duo he realized he might not be able to carry both of them. He had a great idea! He'd teleport Danny and himself to home with the tablet and the go to Red Lobster! Sounds great! Why hadn't he done it already? Struggling to focus as he forced another void-walk it turns out he can't do that twice in such a short amount of time...because he was now in the Prodigy house, wings exposed in front of everyone. So embarrassing, and also confusing...where was the cute girl? Stupid girls, always making you hold their stuff until they needed it. Silus felt like a high school boyfriend because of this. With a bright red Face Silus hid his wing before allowing them to dissipate.

Silus felt funny though. That girl needed help and she didn't teleport there with him. Was it because he tried to void walk too close in time? Maybe it was because he felt funny. His stomach had butterflies in it, like he was moving fast in a car and then dropping down a hill. Silus looked over and arched an eyebrow as he looked to Ryan. With a swift motion Silus tossed the phone onto his lap. He felt like he should be really worried about that girl...  He wandered into the bathroom with the butterflies in his stomach...oh God this wasn't love was it. With a wrenching motion and a thrust forward as he leaned his little had over the toilet and soon he realized that... Love looked a lot like half digested pop-tarts. Okay, it's all good, it was just the void sickness. He felt better with that cleared up. He gargled Listerine and He wiped his mouth before making the trek back to the living room thingy. Looking around to Ryan he then addressed the most serious business of the day....

"Wanna go to Red Lobster?"

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top