The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:25 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The first of me [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The first of me [Silus]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The first of me [Silus] Empty The first of me [Silus]

Post by The Bolt March 24th 2014, 1:50 am

Michael felt it, the sweat sticking to him like a second layer of skin, yet the sensation did not bother him, no, and he did not really feel any sort of emotion towards the moisture coating his body. One hand lazily traced along the bed sheets, feeling over one of his legs, and the recoiling, not that he could feel where his fingertips touched, his legs were all dead to him. Even with all he had done, there was a…bed for him. Michael exhaled lightly, mussing up the mess of dark brown hair that was sitting on top of his head, mumbling about something before rolling onto his the side clumsily, before trying to close his silver pools once again. It seemed that sleep would not return to him as  easily as it had come to him in the first place, simply standing out of his reach, mocking him as it always did.

Something within him was expecting someone to bang on his door, probably Jordan as he did occasionally, perhaps to bother him or even to simply get him to say something. Having not spoken in what felt like forever did take a toll upon his throat, which was growing sore from disuse. Grumbling lightly, he rolled onto his back, and exhaled deeply. Slowly but surely his door creaked open, and something told him he should already know who it was. There was the sound of paws tapping against the floor as something jumped into his bed, which was the form of a wolf cub. It nestled against his face, and licked his cheek lightly, before whining as if trying to get some kind of reaction from Michael, though all it got was a gruff sound as the male scratched it behind the ear.

Shael seemed more than pleased by the attention, even though he would have much preferred him saying something. He took in the  rather rank scent and only crinkled his nose. The pup would whine a little bit as if trying to get his attention, nuzzling against him before simply leaping from the bed and then Michael kind of lost interest at that point, or he simply lacked the energy to care. However what he did not expect to hear next was a foreign male voice, and a hand clamping around his forearm. ’Alright dad, ya gotta get up.” Before he could really say anything he was being yanked out of the bed and onto the back of a strange male. Instead of fighting against the older Shael, he simply sighed and did…well nothing.

”Man dad, you stink, I mean like reeeeaaally bad. I’m surprised everyone in the house doesn’t smell ya.” He teased digging through a random drawer and pulling out what Michael would have normally worn, which beat the hell out of the dirty clothing he was wearing now. With that done, Shael opened the door with Michael clinging to his back, though he seemed likely to fall asleep again. The tan male made his way around the corner, looking for the bathroom while humming to himself.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The first of me [Silus] Empty Re: The first of me [Silus]

Post by Silus March 24th 2014, 2:41 am

Silus and Zell sat there at the table. Silus was in his older form, a form he wasn't sure Michael had ever really seen before to be honest. He knew he took the form once when he caught Michael, though he wasn't in it long enough for him to register it...was he? So to Michael this may look like there was just this strange guy in the middle of the house. Hopefully this didn't go over like the first time He ran into Jordan in this form. Zell sat there with a little book in hand, reading intently and trying to depict something or other form this little fragment he had collected elsewhere, probably something along the lines of an ancient ruin or temple of sorts. Silus wanted to help his daddy, but of course Zell simply told him not to worry about it. It slightly depressed Silus, as his own daddy apparently didn't want his help. Though this thought only seemed to trigger a look form Zell. Silus face palmed when he forgot that he had a mental connection between him and his father at that very moment in time.

"Silus...that's not what I meant. What I was trying to say was that this is boring as Hell... If you want to help you can I just didn't think it was much fun to bond over. We can still talk...Bud, don't ever think I don't need you. You and your brothers...and your other father are the most important things to me. That will NEVER change. Got that?"

"Got it...daddy" Silus said, a smile formed onto his mouth. It was so...odd saying daddy in his older form. He decided to go on through the remainder of his little task, Silus now aiding him in their little challenge. If things didn't go as they had...then it would have been so much different. First off, the Ethereal's wouldn't be alive right now...or at least not connected to the Etherium they love so dearly. Maybe these tribulations would one day prove fruitful. Silus severed the mental connection from Zell and all others as he contemplated everything that had happened. All of his life...he was the failure in the family...if he had died and not Shael...Michael wouldn't have gone so ballistic...and then they would have been a happy family....and that made Silus...miserably happy. If he had only died...it would have all been okay. Once more the weight of this world weighing down on the youngest prince as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked tot he table humming. He was a Gene Hazard...a freak... and when he had power, it was just from Shael's death that triggered it. Then he fails to protect Abra... Silus finally began to realize it... he was a failure. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized it... Michael was right...Death was too good for someone like him.

Speaking of Michael there was a handsome tan guy began to walk through, warranting an arched eyebrow from Silus. Upon a quick further investigation, he had found that it was actually Shael...or he believed it to be under his shape shifting to an older form. Thanks to the puberty he had to force himself through, Silus' smell had changed, he went form being a Victoria's secret smelling boy to a nice musk with a tag styled smell to it. He smiled nicely at Shael and waved slightly as Yancey trotted into the room in his little blonde form. He looked to Shael and flushed for a moment before looking to Silus and cocking his head to the side. Silus just nodded.

"H-Hey Sh-Shael?" He quizzed, stopping the Male and burying his face into the tanned male and taking a deep breath in before his face burned a bright red and nuzzled into the tan male. "Hey Shael!" Yancey cheered as he let go and walked over to the table and sat next to Zell, who smirked and scratched Yancey behind the ear.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The first of me [Silus] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 24th 2014, 3:00 am

The slightly taller tan male smiled widely upon seeing Yancey, looking down at the male and he legitimately considered dropping Michael for a second, but did not. The depowered ethereal was already sleeping once again, or rather was seemingly sleeping peacefully on Shael’s back, arms wrapped around his neck and legs being supported by his arms. Unlike how they had looked a few weeks ago, they were largely slimmer than before, atrophy having already settled in and leaving them rather useless looking. "Hey Yancey!” The deeper voice seemed to say as he went along doing whatever it was that he was doing, which was bringing Michael to the bathroom with the fresh clothing barely held within his hands. Bringing him into the bathroom, Shael locked the door and then placed him in the tub, carefully removing his clothes and then turning the shower on, warm water cascading onto Michael’s face as he stirred.

With that done, Shael would let him clean himself, seeing as how he was sure that his dad wanted t not feel absolutely useless. Walking out of the bathroom, he would check up on the male in around ten minutes, until then he would probably converse with the rest of his family in the kitchen. ”Hi Zelly.” Shael chimed sitting down with Zell and lightly scratching Yancey on the back of the head, a rather dopey grin playing across his face. Michael on the other hand was busy taking a shower, one that was perhaps long over due. The warm water was washing over him and waking him from his sleep. Sweat and other forms of grime would begin to accumulate and then wash down the drain, as he decided to go about cleaning himself, shampooing his hair, and things of that nature.

While he was doing so, something about cleaning himself felt robotic, as if he had to force himself to do it. Still, he went along doing it, until his body felt clean, and then Michael just leaned back under the stream, letting the water wash down his body, looking to the rather large and ugly scar that dominated his stomach; eliminating any sign of the naval.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 27th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Shael's a good kid." Zell said half-heartedly as he left to take Michael to the bathroom, after of course saying hello to his "wolf" companion and to Zell himself. Though Shael seemed to almost neglect Silus. The boy seemed to not be taking it so hard though, not that one would have expected in his child-form. In truth Silus was not offended in the slightest by Shael's lack of "Hello" to him because he knew Shael had no means of discerning that it was truly him. Also, In his older form his mentality changed slightly. He wasn't as sensitive. Granted he WAS sensitive, but not tot he degree that he felt like crying when he remembered Abra's death. It still deeply troubled and saddened him, but rather than cry, he got angry. Curse testosterone and it's doing things to boys. Shael returned and scratched Yancey on the back of the head, causing the young male to sigh and hug Shael as he looked to Silus, trying to figure out how his best-friend and Master felt.

"So, what's going on?" Silus asked, though it was tough to tell if it was aimed at Shael, or Yancey. Thusly Yancey took the role of "Beta" and let someone a little more "experienced" answer the questions presented to the open forum, hoping that one of them would grant Silus the designated answer. Zell seemed to dismiss the question, as if it were not directed at him and Yancey just gave a permissive glance before cocking his head to the side.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 27th 2014, 10:21 pm

A wide smirk formed upon Shael’s lips as the younger looking male hugged him, though any display of affection brought up a positive reaction from the male. Luckily however he seemed less air headed in this form, whether that be some kind of maturity thing or not, one could only assume. All he had on his mind was conversing with his family, and then making sure he did not leave Michael in the shower to turn into a prune, or whatever it was he would resemble. ”Not much, Fera was all like “You should drag our good for nothing dad out of that room before he rots” or something like that, so I did. Then I threw him in the shower because he smelt bad.” Shael explained plainly ruffling up Yancey’s hair without even thinking about the action, humming lightly to himself. ”What about you….person who’s name I do not know?”

While that went along Michael kind of laid there until Shael realized that he had nearly forgotten about him, not that the idea was far beyond believing. Soon enough the door opened, and the tan male walked through with a rather apologetic look on his face. ’Sorry about that dad.” Shael muttered, though Michael only really gave him a rather wry smirk, dark brown hair looking somewhat black due to the moisture that was caught in it.

”Yupp, I could’ve drowned.” Michael noted dryly, though Shael just chuckled to himself and began the drying process, well much to Michael’s silent protests, since he seemed to believe that he could do this himself, but the wild child did not really listen to any protest. Soon enough he was clean,, dry and in clothing that matched his clean status, clinging to Shael’s back much like a baby monkey, much like he was brought into there.

”Look who we have here.” Fera noted appearing on the scene, looking rather curiously to the Shael that was carrying their father on his back before lightly setting him down on one of the chairs in the kitchen and taking a seat right next to him. Michael rested his chin on the palm of his left hand, looking over everyone sitting at the table, and raising an eyebrow as the older Silus before letting it fall down somewhat.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 28th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Hey Fera, how are ya?" Zell asked his favorite Granddaughter. He would never get used to that...maybe he'd call her a "little Ethereal" Yeah, made him sound old...but much less old than "Grandpa" which made him cringe. While he found his little children and grandchildren all blessings he had to look at the fact he was a 17 yr old grandfather... The worst part is his only excuse was to look at people and say "ETHEREAL BULLSHIT". He understood the logic and the reasoning as to how it was possible...but something about it happening to him just made it seem so...impossible. He shrugged it off without a second's notice. He resolved to simply press on working and allow the remainder around him to solve itself.

Silus looked to Michael, his own eyebrow moving up with Michael's. Honestly, Silus' look was virtually saying. Dafuq you lookin' at!? though Silus himself would probably never use such language. It was unbecoming of a young man and whatnot. Though he wasn't exactly known as Silus to anyone else yet...spare the rainbow wolf-boy who was at Shael's side. Silus was surprised Shael hadn't thought to just by the little boy a leash and tug him around as his own little mutt. Silus stopped himself, he was becoming bitter again and it wasn't good on him. It ruined his perceptions on everyone and everything. "Yo. 'Sup Fera?" Silus asked, his voice sounding much different from the youth many others knew, this voice was more...smooth, even and all around easier on the ears, though Silus' voice was never really hard on anyone's ears.

"Shael...why you like dat?" Yancey would ask, drawing the attentions away from Silus slightly as he inquired about the age shift. The poor pup didn't truly have a concept on Shael's powers, and as it puzzled him, he resolved to simply ask what was the meaning of his older form.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

The red haired ethereal smirked lightly, perhaps enjoying the attention slightly as she took herself a seat right next to Michael and his two children seemed to entrap him so to speak. ”I’m doing fine, just checking up on a certain someone.” She noted ruffling up Michael’s hair lightly, though he did not really seem to protest, simply yawning slightly, having turned his attention from the older Silus for a moment. ”Sup with all of you?” She asked in return, more out of courtesy than anything else, female resting her chin upon her palms and simply scanning the faces of everyone in the room. What however caught her eyes was a shape entering the space and wrapping arms around Zell rather tightly.

”Good morning family.” Sean said rather cheerily, dressed in stripped boxer briefs, ones that allowed the draconic tail to lazily move about. Pressing a kiss against the blackeneds cheek, he swiftly moved off and began to lazily walk around the kitchen, fluttering about as if sitting still would have been too boring for him. Well he would have until he took note of the fact that Michael was there, rather drowsy looking but there nonetheless. While Sean was perhaps trying to figure out if his seeing Michael was some sort of hallucination or not, Shael turned his attention to yancey.

”Like what? Older?” He would ask cocking his head to the side, thinking over this before considering a demonstration much easier than simply explaining it. With a thought his body began to morph, along with his clothing so that he did not end up in something too large for him. Within a second he was now the younger Shael that Yancey probably recognized, with the same rather dopey grin. ’I can shapeshift into anything, people, animals and even a chair, but I don’t like turning into chairs. People sit on ya and then it gets weird.” The now younger tan male muttered, deciding upon taking this form for now, considering that the older one was a little…strange for him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 30th 2014, 1:45 pm

Silus remained silent, as he always did in that form. Zell had actually come to mentally calling it his "Angst" form, because all the child did was brood, or act isolated form everyone except Zell or the older Shael. He smirked and nodded at Sean in greeting so he couldn't be called rude, but he still persisted on silence. It was rather amusing to find Sean attempting to discern the reality behind Michael however. A light hum of amusement would escape him before he looked back to Zell and watched as the "young grandfather" continued his work, surrounded by family. Silus wasn't one to answer questions, instead he just nodded and kept is hands in the pockets of his jean-jacket as he seemed to scan the area, looking for any and all excuse to leave.

Zell and the older Shael, whom just appeared not long after her, would entertain her question. The question was probably better left rhetorical or for formality purposes, but that didn't seem to stop Fera from hearing Zell's three word response of "Excellent, and you?" and then hearing a little recount of Older Shael's misadventures just moments ago. He prefaced by showing off the large teeth marks that wrapped around from his right shoulder down to his left him, "dotting" him with teeth impressions like a child's "Cut Here" instruction. Apparently he had just fought off some crazy tentacle beast with glowing blue eyes. The Tale was rather epic, especially since the Older Shael wasn't known for his fabrication of events. To Shael, the Raziel incident was "Yeah, some dude beat up my dad and two of my brothers.", but this was almost an epic of Beowulf proportions. "Yeah, punched the thing right in the eye and sapped it's energy and shot it back into it's leg. Damn thing was the size of a building!" Shael exclaimed to add to the story, which achieved it's effect on Silus and Zell.

"Ow. Hey there Blair." Jordan said, wincing in pain but still having the audacity to smile widely and nod at the older Silus. Things were definitely awkward for the young Silus, whom in his older form had never really...distinguished himself as their brother... so...there was a long history in this. He walked over to the kitchen a slight limp in his walk. Zell's eyebrow arched and his head cocked to the side. "What's with you?" He asked wryly. Jordan's face flushed as he opened the fridge to retrieve a can of soda. "A: You're never this nice to anyone, B: You're gimping."

"A: I'm just happy to see a friend, and B: I went hunting by the beach. This Damn thing hit me in the eye and shocked my leg numb." To this "Blair" stifled a laugh, but barely as he leaned forward and planted his forehead on the mahogany wooden table. Shael just sat there, a shocked expression on his face as Jordan walked up and leaned on the opposite side of the threshold, clotting it like a fat man's artery so none other could intrude. "So Shael, what kinda stupid thing would attack you?" He asked whole-heartedly and without even an inkling of sarcasm or irony. Shael just looked to Jordan, eyes wide of shock before Jordan's ADHD kicked in and he noticed Michael. "Oh Hey Mike. Welcome back to the world of the living."

Last edited by Silus on March 31st 2014, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 30th 2014, 2:42 pm

So it seemed that Sean was not going through something induced via powerful narcotic, Michael was really sitting at the table right there. This seemed to please the titanic dragon, as he simply decided to rest his chin on the palms of his hands, and then hum something silently to himself, tail lazily worming about, and occasionally running the tip against Zell as if trying to silently bug him. Silus was up to his usual business within that form, which came down to brooding and everything that he usually did not do when he was younger, not that Sean really took note of that often. If Silus wanted to try out the whole dark and brooding thing, then he could, it just did not suit him. His attention then turned to Shael who appeared with a tale of his misadventure involving something that needed to be punched.

Apparently it involved punching something the size of a building, which Sean found rather amusing, a wide toothy smirk spreading across his face. Fera however only showed a slight amount of bemusement with the whole thing, not even phased by the rather interesting looking bite marks that Shael was sporting, though her twin was amazed by it. Well, he simply loved his uncle Shael in general, which brought a quite a bit of surprise from her that he was not trying to emulate the male. Her attention then turned to the limping dragon, well more like gimping but it was what it was. The red head nodded acknowledging him before turning back to the discussion at hand, though Jordan seemed to have his own story which was eerily similar to Shael’s, though he was getting punched, which answered so much.

The fact that Jordan did not quite understand the situation only drew a small laugh from the female, before she turned to her father who was…dozing off, snoring lightly to himself as his eyes were in a half lidded state. He snapped from sleep rather quickly once Jordan mentioned that little nickname of his, looking to the dragon for a moment as if wondering what he wanted before his brain properly processed everything. ”It’s good to be back.” Michael answered rather dully, tone sound rather plain and perhaps a little too plain. In fact his voice sounded rather hoarse, as if it had not been used in a while, though that was slightly remedied as he coughed lout loud. The dark haired male squirmed lightly as his son jabbed him in the side with an index finger, looking to the slightly shorter male, all Michael could do was ruffle his hair up slightly before turning his attention to Jordan and the others with well, a neutral expression decorating his face.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 31st 2014, 4:56 pm

"Well... I'm going to go... Lot of people I don't know and I don't intend to intrude. See ya'll later" Silus said in his older form as he exited the room. He'd go putter around in his room and shift his age and come back out again later to socialize as an entity that his family was more familiar with. Zell smirked slightly as the draconian appendage slithered around, brushing against him occasionally, as if to spark his attention. He resisted the urge to speak, and so it was ignored...for now. He smirked even wider when he heard Fera laugh. Something about her and Shale laughing just made his day complete, especially Fera for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that he lost his own daughter...perhaps it's because while Fera, much like his daughter was a bitch but Fera knew how to prioritize and knew exactly what to be a bitch about. Maybe he misjudged her even...who knows.

"Yeah man. It hurt... and I'm not sure. I wonder what possibly could be dumb enough to try and attack me." Shael said as he looked at Jordan, still an obvious look of shock on his face. Jordan missed it, yet again. Shael finally gave up and took his designated seat at the table. right next to the little Shale. He sighed with the bottle in hand and reached his arm over, latching on to the little male, Yancey sandwiched between them. Shael ruffled up his hair and shot a nod to the little one whom shared his name. "Whazzup munchkin, Lookin' good Fer?" He said, referencing how she once had a huge sword through her at one point. His "Fer" sounded like Hair with an F at the front, emphasizing the attempts to shorten the already short name of Fera. He smiled at her and nodded before looking to Zell. Shael...truly did do his best to step up. He always thought getting along with Michael and tolerating Jordan was enough... that that made them a family. He used Zell... the man who had every reason to WANT this family to fail, the one who despite that gave up everything he had to make it work... that was his role-model in this degree. So when he learned about Shael and Fera, he did absolutely everything he could for them..he tried to spoil them when he could, and he used it as a chance to get closer to Michael, but in th.e end he TRUELY had to get closer to the Draconian Prince and the Little Loki.

Zell let out a little chuckle as he seemed to shy away form Sean. The tail had slid across his neck, the only place where Zell was able to be tickled. Zell subsequently shot down and bit onto the tip of the tail, playfully but trying to firmly keep the thing detained as he turned back to finishing the little detail on the project and then setting it down and releasing the tail. Shael smiled and rolled his eyes as he looked back to Jordan and then to Michael. He tapped Michael on the back of the head before arching an eyebrow. "Dude...how can you possibly be tired? Didn't you sleep at all when you locked yourself in your room?" Shael asked before Yancey popped up and nuzzled in between the two Shael's and settling himself in.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 31st 2014, 5:30 pm

One could say that Sean was in a good mood, and that would have been a correct assumption, though he also just enjoyed teasing Zell, it was something that killed the boredom. He watched the older dark haired male known as Blair leave, and then in came everyone’s favorite little guy, otherwise known as Silus. So now it seemed that the family was officially together, which seemed to please the dragon even more, as he simply watched everything that was happening with a certain pleasant expression, draconic appendage continuing to annoy Zell. The fact that Jordan did not quite catch the fact that he was the thing that Shael had beat up was rather troubling, though Sean did not really think on that, as it would require brainpower that the young dragon did not seem to possess.

The older Shael took a seat right next to the young ethereal with the same name, the tan male turning to him with that usual grin that adorned his face. Now he seemed even happier than usual, surrounded by some of his favorite peope, all he was missing was his best friend, and then the day would have been awesome. His dad was on one side, Yancey right next to him, sand then there was what one would call his idol, which was Shael. The odler male reached over with one arm and latched onto the younger Shael, sandwiching the poor little wolf in between the two Shael’s perhaps much to his enjoyment. The tan male smiled even wider, though if he did so anymore one could assume that his face would split in two, and that would not go anywhere good quickly.

”Nothin.” Shael answered rather cheerily, wrapping one arm around Yancey and squeezing, though not enough to really hurt him in anyway. Sean took note of Zell chuckling, who then bit down on the draconic tail before getting back to doing what he did, while still holding the tail’s tip between his teeth. Sean let out a small surprised sound, mostly out of surprise rather than his tail actually being hurt.

Michael jumped somewhat when someone tapped him on the back of the head, perhaps only waking him up even more, turning to Shael curiously as he asked whatever it was that he was asking. ”Yeah, slept, brooded, repeatedly read some sappy novel that Fera tossed at me about a vampire, werewolf and boring teenage girl. I think it was a form of torture, or something like that, can’t really tell.” Michael noted in what one could assume was a joking manner, slowly getting himself woken up.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 1st 2014, 6:56 pm

"Hey...I like Twilight." Silus snipped with a glare at Michael. His serious glare seemed to fall apart as a little grin formed on his face. "It makes a good coaster, and the pages are great for kindling" He said. The older Shael let out a chuckle, he hadn't heard that one before. Granted, Silus completely ripped it off of his friend Matt, but that was besides the point entirely. Silus' eyes seemed to light up at Shael's laughter. Jordan just wore a dopey grin before gimping out into the family room, to sit upon the leather couch. The child was showing rather plesant stimulation to the positive attention. Zell shot him a smirk, and shook his head as Sean made the oddest sound out of shock. An eyebrow arched as he silently posed the question "Dafuq was that?" to the suddenly tan male. The irony had not escaped Zell, oh no. He was once the tan male, with a great complexion and a happy upbeat outlook...and now he was the pale one with the more depressing mentality. The wonders of this nonsensical family never ceased....much to Zell's dismay. Silus didn't even to bother mention the fact Michael was up and around, almost as if he were too bashful or afraid to make eye contact. Granted, it was established for but a second, before Silus' head fell downward and he licked his lips, eyes scanning over the ground and then his head rising to look at Zell's face, and the interesting look plastered onto it, before looking to Shael who seemed to take a liking to his namesake...something to took from his father...but not to the creepy extreme.

Silus knew about Shael. Granted, it was only when Raziel mentioned it that the pieces actually fell together. He would never tell anyone...ever. That was the first time he finally understood Michael, but he'd never let Michael know that he knew even. Michael's emotions...thought it almost literally KILLED him, meant too much to him. Besides, as far as Silus was concerned it wasn't too...weird. Okay it was, but it was...almost permissible. Who knew with his crazy ass family. He began to scratch the back of his head and hum a little tune as he waited for time to pass, or for an interesting topic to be brought up.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 1st 2014, 7:14 pm

Michael’s expression met Silus’ rather intense glare upon stating that he liked some book, probably the one that Michael was forced to read for quite while. However the grin seemed to diffuse whatever seemingly serious motive was behind that look, followed by what sounded like some sort of punch line that drew a rather amuse smirk from Michael. He rather enjoyed the little joke actually, resting his chin on the palm of his left hand as he examined his younger brother for a moment, humming lightly to himself as he considered everything in general. The sound Sean made did draw a weird look from him but nothing that was really strange, not considering that weird cheery demeanor that he was now taking on. The dragon gave Zell a toothy smirk, noting the rather confused expression on his face, leaning over and lightly pecking him on the cheek.

Michael turned to his son, who seemed to be getting along with his older brother, making a low huffing sound as a low smile formed upon his lips. It was nice, seeing the two Shael’s getting along, much like he had hoped they would, well he would have expected before Shael reappeared to bash his head in. Well he had deserved that one, So Michael could not begrudge him, after all he did need a little sense beaten into him. Fera had mentioned something, that Raziel had said a rather interesting fact, yet she did not elaborate upon what that fact was, only that something was said. Even now Michael had found himself wondering, and if it was what he thought, the Michael found himself only unable to even look at his brother; not now anyway.

”So did Shael tell you about the time he beat up a huge white werewolf?” Fera noted outloud with a slightly proud sounding tone, which caused Shael to pull himself from the embrace.

”Yeah, it was like this big with teeth and claws, and it lifted a bus over its head with one arm!” Shael began to brag as if on que with that usual dopey grin.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 1st 2014, 11:14 pm

Shael seemed to be rather happy at the thought of Shael beating up a werewolf. Shael himself never really liked Kaisses much for that reason. One minute he's stealing Shael's clothing and wearing his hats, the next day he's all old-world ritualistic "Son of Romulus" and all forms of contrived BS. Well, Shael thought it was contrived at any rate. Jordan seemed to laugh from the other room throwing in an "that's awesome!" or something to that effect. Silus seemed rather...detached. Zell so far had been the only one to notice. Granted he knew that soon his "emotion" would bleed through, even over his "nice smell" that was a result of an enchanting accident. He would rather Shael and Yancey NOT bombard the young Ethereal, and so he did something that he should not have. He used his own, secret powers to influence Silus' mind. As a father he had shame in doing this, but it was known that if Zell did something, it was only for the best. Granted...none of them knew just how much he could DO at this moment.

Silus felt it immediately, his eyes grew wide and he looked around, the hair stood up on end, and his cupped his hand over the back of his neck, rubbing it in hope that the goosebumps would subside. He knew this feeling, he knew it all too well. His eyes lit, only subtly though. The dim glow in the eyes stayed with the indigo orbs, as he scanned the room, as if intending to see something that he hadn't before...or something he overlooked. That presence...it was his "Master" or rather the one whom he called Teacher. Lych made it clear...Silus was the only person whom was permitted to call him teacher, and not "Master". It was a huge deal apparently...though Silus never knew it. But in his time, training under the Lych he learned the feel...when the Lych was near...watching or even attempting to influence him.

"So what did you do to this werewolf?" Zell asked, snapping Silus from his little trance and back into Shael's story.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 1st 2014, 11:32 pm

”Yeah, I punched it a lot in the face, though it kept growling about gummy bears or something like that.” Shael said delving back into his story, not really paying attention to anything else other than what was asked of him, and remembering it just amused him. Fera was there however, and she had seen him beat up the poor unfortunate were wolf, until it was forced to run away and leave the male thinking himself some fort of invincible alpha wolf, though she was hoping that did not give him the illusions of claiming Yancey as his beta. If that were the case, Silus would be forced to beat up the poor deluded wolf, and she did not want to have to deal with healing the poor kid afterwards. ”Then I ate a deer and it was nice.” Shael added not skipping a beat as Michael rustled the young male’s hair and then just hummed to himself.

”Woah, calm down Brandon, we don’t need another person beating down the werewolf population.” Sean teased, though likely the joke would go over the males head; Shael cocked his head to the side confused by the joke, much like Sean expected. Michael on the other hand chuckled to himself, remembering how his dad had mentioned this Brandon he was talking about. Well, Sean was not expecting anyone to understand the joke but it was what it was. So the draconic male leaned into Zell and lightly poked him in the side with his tail, and then just started rocking from side to side.

”So is it true what that Ravioli guy said about daddy and uncle Shael? Like Fera said something about it, but I dunno if she was serious.” Michael paused for a moment, looking at his son strangely as if he had just rammed a knife into his gut.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top