The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_vote_lcapWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_voting_barWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_vote_lcapWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_voting_barWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] Empty What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Arcana January 16th 2014, 4:39 am

Sean was comfy, rolled up within the blankets that caressed his body much like a cocoon, as well as the other warm body pressed against it. The male still had to pinch himself each time to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming, and each time reality was kind enough to oblige. Sean rolled over the slumbering Ouroboros still within that serene state, eyes closed and breathing causing his chest to rise ever so slightly, even though Sean was aware that breathing was not really something that he needed to do. Perhaps it was an unconscious habit that the ethereal indulged upon while sleeping, or perhaps simply his body did so, to spite his own perfection while he slept. Sean could not say right now, his head still addled from the sleep that he was still slowly rising from.

Part of his lower back ached, male grumbling as he arched his back and heard a slight pop emanate from the area, before rolling over onto his stomach. Sean felt over the small amount of scars that decorated his lower back, smooth red flesh that was just becoming normal colored, yet they would forever be there. Wounds given to him by a mad man that had some unknown goal within his mind, one that involved painfully burning him within a strange contraption. Thinking upon what had happened brought up a small amount of burning within lower back as well as abdomen, male curling up as he slightly inched away from the dark haired ethereal. Sean smiled lightly, the sight of him just lying there charming in some way.

”Love ya.” Sean said smirking lightly, pressing a kiss against the sleeping ethereals forehead before rolling off the bed and landing silently on his feet. One stray breeze blew along his naked torso, raising a few of the hairs along his back. It was silent at this time in the morning and Sean felt like a shower would work just fine for him, maybe he could brush his teeth, considering that Ouroboros had the foresight to supply him with that. While ethereals did not have to brush their teeth, Sean had to worry both tooth decay and bad breath, both not seeming like something that Ouroboros would really enjoy within a mate. So walking carefully, he opened the bathroom door and locked it behind. First came the shower, warm hot water running down his face in rivulets as the male simply leaned against the wall, filth and everything else washing away.

Shampoo and of course body wash was supplied, so at least he did not have to worry about being dirty. With that done, Sean began brushing his teeth, and then applying deodorant. Black strands of hair seeming to stick up everywhere, not that Sean really minded the really crazy hair style. It seemed that the messy style matched him in some way, even if he were only clad within plaid boxers. Shaking his head much like a dog, Sean stepped through the bathroom door, running towel through his hair , making a beeline towards the kitchen like area, digging through the freezer part of the refrigerator and retrieving what appeared to be pizza rolls, placing a few on a plate and putting it in the convenient microwave.

With a few presses of a button, that was done, Sean reclining ever so slightly against a counter until the timer dinged and he removed them, pouring himself a glass of milk and enjoying himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Silus January 16th 2014, 11:05 pm

. Ouroboros felt the bed beneath him shift. Damn waterbeds were the only thing comfortable for him though. Made him feel like he was literally sleeping on the waters. He grumbled a little, muttering something to the Titan as he stirred a little. he suddenly noticed that his arm had hit the waterbed and his head shot up, eyes open and the Ouroboros feature prominent, all of his senssory at maximum alert. He watched Sean walk away, unharmed which allowed his anxiety level to fall back to their norms. He smiled as he went limp and fell like a corpse into the ground.

Zell was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth, more out of habit than anything else. Before Sean appeared he, and all the inanimate object in his possession, slipped into his invisibility and his intangibility, passing through Sean as he continued to brush his teeth. He didn't have anything against Sean, but he figured that Sean wouldn't want to see him right now anyway. He made his way for the kitchen, spitting into the sink before rinsing the brush off, the sink out, and then gargling water in his throat before spitting it out.  He quickly and swiftly made himself scarse before heading to his room to get better dressed. He wasn't in the mood to be seen too much at the moment as it was. He was still ashamed of everything that had transpired.

He eventually picked up his phone and groaned, returning to the downstairs, looking over his shoulders as he reached the main level, he snapped his fingers and Ouroboros rolled off the bed. The Ethereal just slept, and Zell rolled his eyes, just as Ouroboros would have. He walked into the kitchen, a smile to Sean before simply getting his own food. He made himself a few pancakes from scratch, and he set some aside for the Ethereal bastard, and a couple in case Sean ended up hungry. He got himself some orange juice when he noticed that sean had pizza rolls with milk. He wasn't sure if Sean deserved a medal of bravery or stupidity.

"Wake!!! UP!!!" Silus growled as his little legs thrashed about. He had fallen asleep between Shael and Naes, who also apparently lacked the motivation to move, since they sandwiched him. His arms were of course pressed up against his side and his head shook around. He pouted as he looked around, wanting to cry out for help. He looked to Shael and noticed his ear...he stretched his neck out, and then thought of the repercussions of his actions. So he turned to Naes and leaned over, biting the lobe of his ear, Trying to shock him awake.

"Dad...don't you have somewhere to...be!?" He asked as he squirmed out from beneath them. He stood up and glanced around. His nose went up into the air with a sniffle, and another. His eyes widened as he walked like a thrall towards the large kitchen. A random Ethereal, nothing worth noting, was there cooking cinnimon sugar waffles and whipped blueberry cream to put on top of them. Silus pulled out the chair and plopped himself down, glaring towards the chef like a car, preparing to pounce.

"If you're still hungry theres...stuff there." He said, slightly hesitant it would seem. He walked past and sat down, leaving a seat between him and Sean as he ate, fixated on the food with eyes dulled and dreary. Ouroboros yawned, walking out fromt he bedroom, he cracked his knuckles and he cracked his neck with a relaxed sigh. Then, Ethereal energy...the same water looking effect it had on Zell, it covered his body, giving him an instant wet look, like he walked out of the shower. In another instant the energy disappated off him, letting him sigh as he was suddenly cleaned and refreshed.

"I'm not interrupting a..stimulating conversation am I?" He asked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 16th 2014, 11:49 pm

The first taste of the rolls was…volcanic for the lack of a better adjective, Sean nearly spitting out the food onto the plate, tongue burning painfully. After a few seconds of allowing it to rest, Sean plopped another into his mouth and took a sip of the opaque liquid on his glass, gulping it loudly. Zell Atterrius eventually joined him in the kitchen cooking what smelt like pancakes, and that smell good compared to what he was eating at the moment, simple processed fatty junk food. Finding a little stool to sit on, Sean leaned against the counter resting elbows upon it as he took a deep drag of the morning air, even if it were polluted slightly by city air. He was still slightly groggy even after the shower, eyes half lidded as they seemed to take everything in.

His stomach however had different things in mind, finding the food he was eating lacking really, even while he plopped the rolls into his mouth quickly. Within a few minutes Ouroboros joined them in whatever it was that they were doing, which was sitting silently around and eating. Sean not speaking simply because he didn’t feel like he had the energy enough to devote to words, but just enough to shuffle about. It was actually about this time that he was close to finishing his food, last greasy looking roll finding itself plopped into his mouth, teeth tearing it apart before it was swallowed like the other.

”Oh…uhm okay.” Sean said uneasily to what Zell Atterrius said about food, pausing for a moment as if unable to consider if he actually would accept it. After all, his mind was still trying to process how the guy was still around, but then again it was likely some ethereal bullshit he could not fathom. So he left it was it was, standing to his feet, as the coldness of the floor sent a shiver through his body, before taking the two pancakes that were designated to him, and letting on a slight drizzle of syrup over the flaky treats. After that he took hiss eat once again and dug into them, not realizing how hungry he really was until they hit his tongue.

Damn this was good, Sean couldn’t say that he had this level of cooking ever since he was young. Granted he was not the largest fan of Zell, the cooking he was. It was then that he took notice of Ouroboros entering the room, a strange sensation washing over him, and within a second the male looked as if he had walked out of a shower. ’Let me tell ya about it, the conversation was soooo stimulating. Sean noted with a roll of his eyes, wrist rolling as a bit of pancake was stuck to the end of his fork. Smiling slyly perhaps wider upon seeing the ethereal in question.
--
Someone grumbled at the edge of the darkness that was his sleep, a warm sensation purveying through his entire being. Naes however did not want to wake up, but to simply enjoy the serene dream that he was enjoying, this wonderful darkness that wrapped him in warmth. It was then that he remembered the male that he had met, interesting fellow really and the sensation’s he gave him was….great, though that was perhaps his empathy acting up again. A small amount of pressure found itself being placed upon his earlobe, a small amount of color flashing across his cheeks. Naes groaned lowly, perhaps strangely, or at least that was perhaps how the younger male would have perceived it.

”N…no Max ya can’t do that in the middle of a parking lot.” He muttered chuckling within his sleep, the biting no more than a soft sensation. However it was enough to wake him from his sleep, eyes opening groggily as he looked upon the poor male that was sandwiched between him and Shael. ”Do I have somewhere to be?” Naes mulled over that for a moment. ’Oh…yeah Elena will probably be looking for me or something.” Not that he really needed to return there yet. ”But not like I have anywhere to be yet.” So he perhaps proceeded to crush Silus more with a tight hug.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 17th 2014, 5:04 am

"Well. I'm glad you're keeping him on his toes." Ouro said walking over and stopping noticing the pancakes. He looked to Zell, who just remained staring at his plate miserably. Ouroboros rolled his eyes and sighed. He cleared his throat...waiting fro Zell to react. He did not. He cleared his throat again, only to be met with silence and perhaps a look form Sean. He threw his arms up and rolled his eyes.

"Are you gonna eat or just do your seizure of an improv dancing in the edge of the living room?" Zell snipped. Ouroboros glared as he walked over toward the culinary greatness of the Atterrius child. He wolfed down the pancake quickly and then drank form the little syrup left in the container.

"So why the pancakes? You don't cook often." Ouroboros stated, more or less asking the occasion of the food being prepared.

"It's because I'm not a good cook and I was TRYING to say I'm sorry but- that's disgusting... did you even think that he might want more?" He suddenly said, seeing Ouro drink the Syrup. He looked to Sean and then back to Ouro, slightly disgusted by the display. Ouroboros looked to the little eight of a pint left.

"I'm pretty sure He won't mind. Considering we're pretty familiar with what-"
    "Let me stop you right there." Zell said, cutting Ouro off as he returned to eating a bite of the pancake. Ouroboros stopped and waited a moment, for Zell to "tie up" his lose end. Zell final looked back up, seeing Ouro ready to continue his conversation. "Oh no. I didn't need anything. I just wanted you to stop talking." He said. Ouroboros rolled his head off to the side as he groaned.

"They were an apology. I snapped and I shouldn't have." Zell said as he pushed the mostly untouched pancakes he stood up and looked at his phone. For some reason he was just expecting to find that Naes somehow got this number. He was grateful that Silus came along when he did...and that he kindly played dumb to his true identity. That kid....that kid was a good one. It had to be his part of the psyche.

"What...expecting him to call?" Ouroboros snickered. Zell began to glow with the same water-looking light dancing on him, the cast-iron skillet he used to make the pancakes flying off and smashing into Ouro's face.

"Just make sure you're ready to see Silus... since he knows we're alive." Zell snapped as he walked away. Ouroboros growled as he rubbed his head, Event Horizon making his skin thick as Dragon scale and able to soak in all the damage.

Shael had been roused form his sleep, which is why Silus was able to slip under and make it to the table. Though Shael was the first one to hear what he said. The whole comment about the max fella in the parking lot. That was some pretty messed up stuff. "What the fuuhh...dude you are NOT having a wet-dream on my couch. Gettup!" Shael snapped as he shook Naes awake. He shook his head, finding that Naes didn't even notice what he was talking about. "So...Max huh? He the stripper down town oooor is that why you smell like gym class?" Shael teased his "dad" as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. The nameless ethereal noted Naes and quickly began making more waffles while Silus found himself under attack by his daddy.

"Eh...well we only got two bathrooms. Ya might wanna claim one before Jordan wakes up... I love you but...you smell funny" Silus said as he wormed and wiggled away with a wary smile. After a few moments Silus noticed Naes had done his thing and the nameless Ethereal finished the insane surplus of cinnamon sugar waffles and fresh syrup with blue-berry whipped cream. The table was under attack immediately. Silus squirmed as he picked up his phone and opened it. It was from Franklyn...a.k.a Frankie... known also as Max or I'm Zell but you guys don't know it har har har. Silus sighed thinking about that for a minute. Why were Zell and Naes getting along. When he ran into them they weren't fighting at all... they were just jogging or something.

Bringing them in. It'll be abut thirty minutes. Everything a go?
Naes is still here... you two get along, can't you take him away?
Not that simple buddy...he doesn't know I'm Zell.[I]
[I]How does he not? You look just like...you

It's a long story. Always be thankful...You got your brains from me?
So. If you're Zell. Would you be Shael's daddy or mine?
Both. I'm just in love with Xarlessa.
You might wanna tall Naes that then. I think he likes you. He was dreamin' abut you or something. Idk... I bit his ear
Why did you bite his ear?
He and Shael sandwiched me. I tried to bite them to wale them up. I would have lost a tooth if I bit Shael.
...see...this is why you're mine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 17th 2014, 6:50 am

Sean smirked lightly at the ethereals statement, plopping the bit of pancake into his mouth as he chewed slowly the soft hotcake, one that was made perfectly. These were perhaps the only things keeping him from wanting to have Ouro make the arrangement just the two of them. If only the two could go without their little spats, part of Sean wanting to tell them to kiss and fucking make up already. It was these little things that both amused Sean and managed to drive under his skin, so more of an equal measure kind of thing. It did annoy him slightly that the blonde ethereal decided to simply drink straight from the damn syrup bottle but then again not like he hadn’t done that before. The damn stuff was like ambrosia, so hypocrisy would not be on his mental checklist. Sean looked to Zell, and they shared a look before turning to Ouroboros.

The dark haired male shivered lightly, perhaps feeling a microdraft brush across his naked torso, Sean grimacing lightly. Part of him wanted to retrieve himself a shirt of some kind, to cover up the rather obvious deformities, ones that perhaps dropped that once great self confidence a few pegs. Well, there wasn’t actually much of that left, just something that once resembled it. Chewing over the pancake that had been scooped from the plate, Sean absently let a few fingers run along his stomach, lips curling downward into a slight frown before returning to a hard line. For the most part he ignored the squabble, grumbling lightly as he looked down at his now empty plate. Something about it being stupid and how they were both being ridiculous, and how he would have preferred to simply put duct tape on both of their mouths.

If Ouroboros with his almighty sense heard him, it didn’t matter. What made Sean perk up was the possibility of seeing his son, someone he had not seen within a good while. Jumping from his little seat, Sean slunk towards where he had kept his clothes, or more correctly where Ouroboros had kept his clothing. It seemed that the ethereal king had made sure to figure out his rather fickle sounding fashion, something that slightly surprised Sean. It seemed that he indeed care more than initially let on, not that Sean had doubted that too much. The guy seemed like the type not to admit how he truly felt, and in some respects that was good, and in others it was annoying. There was only one other person that could be that pigheaded, and it was his own son; Michael.

The comparison made Sean chuckle lightly as he forced one leg through dark blue colored cargo shorts, one of the little tassels dangling about. Next came the shirt, a simple t-shirt with the image of a sjull emblazoned upon it and his favorite hoodie, one that Sean had forgotten somewhere. With arms forced through the sleeves, Sean took a deep breath, letting it fall through his lips as a pleasant sigh. It was nice, this simple morning, one that he could spend with the one that he loved. Granted he had the most messed up families around, Sean loved it all, however if only he could say the same of Ouroboros first son but that was cut off when he shanked Yam. With that and with socks pulled onto his feet, Sean reclined on the bed waiting for Ouroboros to get ready as well, stretching out along the water bed.

”Bluuuuuh, can’t you get something softer? Not that I’m complaining or anything, but this water bed is doing my back no favors.” Sean said, groaning lightly as his legs kicked over the edge of the bed, feet not managing to reach the floor.
--
Naes grumbled lightly, apparently having found himself laying over Shael now like some kind of pillow or whatever. Something was said about a wrt dream and that caused the speedy ethereal to shoot up rather quickly, silver pools seeming to widen slightly. ”I……uh…Max is someone.” Naes managed blushing slightly at the question as he seemed to spring from his seat and turn attention to Silus, perhaps trying to avoid the subject. Yet somehow his smelling strange was brought up, and it was perhaps the smell of….sweat? The male stepped back and sniffed himself, grimacing as he realized that he indeed need.  a bath. ”Damn…I do smell weird.” Naes muttered before taking the given advice and taking himself a shower.

The water was wonderfully hot and maybe it would wash away this strange scent.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 18th 2014, 2:17 am

.     Ouroboros prepared himself, mostly looking around the room, putting on new pants and dealing with Sean's complaint of the bed. He cleared his throat and as he shed his shirt and his pants, his pores began to secrete the black liquid that was known as "Hydra's skin". The suit itself solidified and formed into a black jean jacket, a white tee shirt and black jeans. He tugged on the jacket and chuckled as he put his hands through his hair, the "wet" hair spiked up easily...but Ouroboros only cast it down again. He walked over to the bed and smiled at Sean.

"Nothing I can do about that one. Zell has the Tempur-pedo or whatever it's called." Ouro said, thinking of the soft memory foam mattress. He held out a hand for Sean to grab onto, trying to lift him up. He laughed as he tried to drag him along. Zell was all dressed and ready to go when he cursed audibly for all to hear. Ouroboros gave him a questioning look, he simply wrote it off as something to do with Naes. They ended up in the car, Zell driving as Ouroboros sat in the back, giving Sean the option of front if he so wanted. Zell readjusted the seats and growled as he snagged a stray piece that didn't belong there. He got into the driver seat and shot off a text to Silus before starting the call.

"Max...that's such a dog's name." Shael said as he followed Naes, who seemed reluctant to tell who this "Max" dude was.  Shael didn't mind, he could easily deal with being in the dark. Following Sean's love life wasn't exactly on his priorities. Naes had agreed with Silus about smelling weird. "He smells like a gym locker room right?" Shael asked, looking to Silus who's eyes lit up and his smile got a little wider.

"Yeah, that is what it smells like. Are you working out?" Silus asked, excited that the smell could be placed. His innocence in this matter was the cutest thing Shael had seen in a good while. If Silus knew half the crap that was being inferred it would have ruined the innocent boy's mind.

"Well...he's been working something." Shael said. Naes seemed to go to the shower. As he walked down the narrow hallway, Shael walked around the corner. "Hey, y the way, did you have to walk Max first? Awroooooo" Shael called after Naes, howling like a wolf before biting his lower lip as he laughed and he ducked his head down, in fear of something being thrown. Silus looked down to the phone and he noticed the messages he had just shared with Zell.

Okay so you gotta get Naes out of the safehuse and into someplace public. Any ideas?
    Uhm. I dunno, a movie or something?
    I'm trying to keep suspicion AWAY from me and Ouro...if Sean's new boyfriend and I both are a the movies with you then it's pretty obvious who I am...
    Idk bro. He dunno u wen u were wen u drove his butt home, well..here.
    I'm not your bro and please never say, nor type that last portion ever again.
    Sorry XD, I made some friends who txt like that. Trying to be normal.
    Silus that's great buddy! I wanna hear all about it. After we figured out how to keep Naes from putting two and two together.
    He said something abut you not doing something in a parking lot...so uh, Starbucks parking lot, I'll drag him out and away with Shael and then Shael will bring me back home while you guys drink coffee and play cards.
    ...I love you bud
    Love you too... Dad?

"ZELL!!" Ouroboros screamed. Zell had blanked out as he was driving. His mind was reeling. He hated this fucking car now. He noticed the rear of the car in front of him coming in fast. Zell's eyes began to glow and the car itself and all it's occupants became intangible, phasing through the slowing cars and zipping into a parking lot with taking a sharp right. He ended up in the starbucks parking lot before sighing. They were close enough to the safehouse. He noticed that Jordan was sitting on the corner. Did Naes come too? Shit he was late. Zell got out of the car, and sprinted towards him. He said Hi to Jordan before Ethereal warping into the restroom of the facility. Meanwhile Ouroboros and Sean would be quickly summoned by Jordan and told how to get to the safehouse...meanwhile he would make sure Naes didn't follow.

Zell stepped out of the restroom with a paper towel in hand and he walked up to the counter, making sure to brush past Naes, pretending not to see him. He ordered a blended frozen Chai and began lightly drumming on the counter top.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 19th 2014, 3:08 am

Sean let his feet kick lightly over the edge of the bed that he was laying on, water shifting under his own weight ever so slightly. Sadly he would not consider simply replacing the uncomfortable water bed with something better, and that made Sean pout lightly. The name that Ouroboros gave the mattress was rather amusing, even though Sean wanted a damn temperpedic mattress. His back would have loved it and lazing around in a comfy bed would have been wonderful.”Wait, you're suggesting that I sleep with Zell?” Sean asked quizzically, accepting the hand that lifted him from the bed. Sean found his head snapping to what sounded like Zell cursing out loud, lip shifting into a rather a slight grimace. With everything ready, Sean lightly pulled upwards on his jackets zipper before following them to the car, Sean choosing to sit in the back, resting against the seating. So Zell would be taking them somewhere to meet Silus, a time that could not come soon enough.

Naes grumbled lightly upon hearing what Shael said, part of him wanting to sock him in the face, and another the groin. However he couldn't go about abusing his pseudo children, and that meant Naes would have to use a witty retort. ”Thats rather rich coming from someone named Shael.” He noted tilting his head to the side as the ethereal's mind seemed to moved elsewhere for a moment before returning to the situation at hand, which was the fact that he smelt weird. Usually Naes was worried about personal hygiene constantly, but these days it seemed like that had fallen into the ditch so to speak.

Granted being compared to a gym locker room did bring up rather awkward high school days when Sean actually did go to high school, and his preferences did not help within the least. The thought of the stuck up Aaron Hale going through high school did amuse him though, considering that one would expect Arianna to send him to a private school, but she did not. Luckily Silus was more than capable of saying something sickeningly innocent and that made the blonde version of Sean snicker. Oh how he resembled his father, and then the thought of him becoming like his father made Naes frown. Looking from Shael to Silus, and then back, he huffed. First shower,, and then a verbal debate with the asshole. Well that was what he would have thought of the last bit about the Max being a dog was not said, fingers tightening as he tried not to retaliate in some fashion.

What Shael ducked from was a shoe, aimed to slam right into his face, but it ended up careening elsewhere. Slamming the door shut, Naes began his shower, letting the warm water wash over him wonderfully, and hopefully raking away whatever smell that was. It wasn't a long shower really, just long enough that he could get rid of that locked room scent and perhaps smell decent for once, wet strands of blonde hair falling down into his face. He ran a towel through the mop of hair, sighing lightly as he considered what to do with his day. While standing around the safe house all day with his son would have been fun, the male was beginning to grow a little stir crazy. Perhaps hoping that he could find something more...entertaining to do, part of his mind considering finding Max. if that idea did not sound like stalking, he would have went with it, but it totally did. Can't come off as some kind of psycho stalker now can we?

Sean snapped out of his stupor as Ouroboros voice seemed to pierce the minute silence that filled the vehicle. The dark haired male lurched slightly as if expecting something to have been attacking, but it was slightly worst; their car coming close to a collision with another. Well, it was worse for him, seeing as how he was not some kind of superhuman, or ethereal in any sense of the words, save for the fake arm. Luckily Zell was thinking rather quickly and they found themselves becoming intangible, moving through the vehicle unharmed and Sean heaving a sigh of relief. He did not want to end up getting killed because of the males negligence. Within moments they were at a Starbucks, part of Sean wanting something form there but deciding against it.

He could worry about iced coffee later, not when he was going to see his son. Zell however seemed to have things to do, and warped away, leaving them to deal with....ugh..Jordan. Something about seeing the son of the now dead dragon king caused a chill to run up his spine, if only because he was a reminder. A reminder of perhaps one of his greatest mistakes within his life. He however did not see his other half, nodding to Jordan as if acknowledging his presence and waiting to be lead wherever by the young draconic ethereal. The blonde ethereal stepped into the coffee house, his hair slightly messy and dressed in a light grey sweater as well as faded blue jeans.  He had some money and coffee was exactly what he needed, especially something overly sweet as Starbucks.

It was then that he felt someone brush past him, and not even apologize, not that he expected that in the first place but something irritated him about that; until he felt something...a familiar sensation along his empathy. Silver pools followed this individual, and his mind snapped into place who it was. ”Well now...what a coincidence.” He muttered pleasantly, following after the familiar face, ordering himself a simple vanilla bean frappuccino, something that Sean would have ordered if he actually did choose to go there. ”Small world isn't it?” He said raising his voice enough for Max to hear him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 19th 2014, 4:02 pm

”Small world isn't it?” Naes asked. Zell smiled as he turned around, elbows on the counter as he shrugged.

"Yeah. Saw ya and couldn't help it. Had to brush by." He said with an underlying "more than coincidence" tone. At this point, playing it cool was easy, because at this point there was no such thing as shame anymore. That reminded him, he needed more soap and mouth wash. The barista slid his Chai next to him, Zell turned around and paid for it, making a note to pay off Naes' as well. He cleared his throat and turned back to his "normal" and "collect" self. "So...you come here often?" He asked, a genuine wide grin quickly flooding over his face as he leaned over, chuckling. He shook his head and bit his lip as he tried to quit his little fit of hysteria.

"Sorry... I had to try it for myself." He said as he sipped from the smooth frosty Chai. He shuttered little, okay so choosing this kind of drink wasn't the best idea. He loved the nice spices in it though, reminded him of when he and Niall would just sit around and go through bull-shit scenarios for fun. His memory made him smile, probably more than he intended. He sighed, satisfied by the sip he drew form the drink before looking to the side and taking one of the two stools by him.

Jordan saw Sean and blue eyes shot over to Ouroboros, a smile on his face, getting up and wrapping his arms around his Father. He didn't even acknowledge Sean openly, simply giving him an icy shoulder, still unable to forgive his step-father for the events that transpired. The fact that Sean regretted it would not change anything either, Jordan's hate for Sean was deeper seeded than Misanthropy into the soul of Ouroboros. ”I thought I lost you too.” Jordan said, the faintest tone of sadness in his voice as he began to squeeze Ouro, for a moment Ouroboros remembered the small child he once was, and his arms slowly came up and wrapped around Jordan, hugging him back.

"J-Jordan. T-too tight there bud." He grunted, feeling the Hydraskin begin concaving under the Dragon Prince's strength. Jordan's arms were shaking, not because of the resistances of the Hydraskin...but because of Jordan's breathing. He patted Jordan's shoulder before prying him off, needing to use his Event Horizon to augment his muscles (+4 strength). Jordan forced his eyes shut and his hand came up wiping his eyes with a little laugh, like the kid who thought their dog was dead, but suddenly turned out to be okay.
    "Y-yeah S-sorry dad." Jordan said, trying to chuckle and laugh it off. He just found Ouroboros again and he wasn't about to disappoint him by showing weakness. He clapped his hands and walked forward. "M'kay. Dad and dad-friend, follow me." He said, quickly heading off towards the safe-house.

"Silus!" Shael called out as he looked at the calendar. The little shaggy haired boy poked his head around the corner, mouth slightly agape and wide-eyed. Shael shot a glance before stepping aside and pointing to the current date on the calendar. "Dude, you got a theater meeting in like...ten minutes." Shael said. Silus' little eyes bugged out, glowing their blue-violet color as the young ethereal realized what had happened. "GO!" Shael snapped, knowing that if he allowed Silus to, he would have stood there and felt bad when he missed it. Silus jumped and his head pulled back around the corner. He dashed through the safehouse and snagged a beanie from the hat-rack. He went to leave again, but forgot that he needed Shael. There was a knock on the safe-house door. It was either Niall, or Zell that meant. Silus took to his room and transformed into his "older" look, he had to go out of the safehouse and then transform back in a secluded area...a safety precaution so no one figured Silus would be going to and from anywhere.

Shael walked over to answer the door. opening it to see Jordan, Sean and Ouro. Silus popped out of his room, closing the door and hugging Shael form behind. "Byyyye Shael." He said in his normal "blair voice" He froze when he saw Jordan, Oruoboros and Sean. He swallowed and excused himself, flashing past them and running off.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 19th 2014, 7:42 pm

If Sean were expecting more he would have been disappointed, but getting the cold shoulder was fine enough, much better than the expected angry glare. Something about those always made Sean feel uncomfortable within a way, and it was so much easier to deal with being ignored. He would let him have his time with his father, stepping back a few steps and simply inspecting his nails; he had no right to get in the middle of this. Now that Sean looked at them, his nails were begging to get a little long, and kinda dirty too, lips curling into a slight frown at the small amount of dark brown matter forming under them. So now he would have to clip them the next chance that he could ge this hands upon some kind of fingernail clippers.

With that small observation done Sean began to him silently to himself, the tune mostly rattling about in his head as he waited patiently. Sean however did find himself slightly amused by the dragon child squeezing the dark haired ethereal too tightly, then remembering that he was the dragon kings child and shuddering lightly. Now that he thought about it, Jordan was like a little Yam, well except....damn he's strong. That armor of his seemed to be buckling under the pressure of his embrace and the while shaking bit did not help within the least, yet he knew that feeling well enough. Elena Marie had to basically pull him off with a crowbar at that point, Sean smirked sourly to himself. Such a reunion would never happen with his other parent, that caused a small chuckle to emanate from him. He was truly a monster.

As soon as the heartbreaking family reunion was done, Jordan said something about them following them, him only referred to as a friend. Either he was being his usual self or just unconsciously trying to get on his nerves. Either way they were on the move, to wherever this little safe house was, Sean walking only a few steps to the right of Ouroboros. Sure he was following wherever the dragon was taking the, but Sean found his mind jumping from place to place, not really staying focused on what they were doing, eventually they reached the place in question. Upon reaching said safehouse, he found the door opened by.....helllooooo. An eyebrow immediately shot up, as the strange guy ran past them and Sean found his eyes following. So a strange handsome gentleman just shot out of the safe house, running like a madman.

This was an interesting turn of events indeed. Turning his attention back to the door, Sean found himself smirking lightly, amused by whatever that was. ”Well that was.....interesting.” Sean muttered, lightly scratching the small amount of stubble that was beginning to form along his jawline. Waiting for Ouroboros to take the first step through the doorway before he would do the same.

”Well I guess it's nice that you brushed past me.” Naes shrugged before chuckling lightly, that damn smile forming across his lips like magic; if only magic were that easy. His smile seemed to grow even wider upon hearing that rather cheesy line from “Max”, perhaps amused by how often Sean would use that as a pick up line within his life as a...whore.He even chuckled when the guy said that he had to try it out for himself, Naes grabbing his white colored drink and slurped on it. The taste was sweet, and far sweeter than ge would have usually wanted, then again it worked. The two now found themselves sitting upon stools, both sipping on frozen drinks. ”It's fine Max, no harm in trying something that works.” He noted taking another sip on his drink before answering, the answer being that he actually did come around her, atleast once a day. ”I come around here often, can't start my day without one of these.” He said shaking the white drink within his hand.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 20th 2014, 1:24 am

"Oh Shi-" Shael's eyes fell on Sean, the comment was met with a swift fist across the jaw, letting out a crack. Ouroboros shook his hand and let out a little snarl of pain before shaking it off and clearing his throat. Shael looked up to Ouro and chuckled a little, popping his jaw back into place as if it were second nature to him. He stood up and stepped off to the side.

"Guess I got the password right." Ouroboros said as he stepped into the safehouse, Shael still in his sleeping attire the white wife-beater and pajama pants. Jordan started sniggering as he stepped into the house behind Sean. "That's for the birthday I missed by the by." He said a slight tinge of sick satisfaction.

"Oh my God...D-Dad?" Shael asked, totally and utterly stunned. He basically plowed over Ouroboros wrapping him into his arms and squeezing. This time the armor did not bend in as much, however it was still enough to make things uncomfortable.

"G-goddamnit wh-y are all my kids stronger than me!?" He wheezed as Shael' strength picked up and the armor closed in around him. Jordan laughed and tackled into the two of them and started growling as the three fell over in the hallway. Ouroboros was the only one not laughing, because he was busy transforming into a gaseous light of Ethereal energy, passing through his sons and manifesting upright on the ground, the armor slowly reforming to the natural positions. "Here I thought we skipped adolescents." Ouroboros said casually to Sean with a little smirk.

"Well, it worked last time apparently." He said as he looked down into his Chai, a slight part of him disappointed. Partially because of what he did and partially because he was still subjecting himself to it. He looked back up to Naes with a bit of a smirk and a tad bit broken eyes. as he felt inside his pocket. He sighed slightly and licked his lips before deciding to speak again. "So, I won't lie. I have no idea what to do now. I-I am literally on as uncharted of territory as it comes. By the way, I think I have a sock of yours." He said, trying to be as quiet and casual as he possibly could.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 20th 2014, 1:42 am

Sean was not expecting to see Shael, well he was not expecting to see many people who had died but it seemed that death indeed held no consequence. The dark haired male snickered lightly as Ouroboros slammed a fast across the young ethereal's jaw, stepping back slightly as if expecting some type of retaliation. He was perhaps simply a stranger within this reunion, turning from Ouroboros and then to Shael, and finally Jordan before letting his gaze fall to the floor. He already expected the hug, one that would end up crushing Ouroboros as much as it would have from Jordan, though the ethereal did not simply remove himself physically from the embrace but turned into an ethereal mist before escaping. 'Indeed.” Sean said simply, leaning against a wall with arms crossed over his chest, walking past the mess and finding himself within a living room type set up and plopping on a couch.

”I never said it did not work now.” He noted with a wry smirk, chuckling lightly as he sipped on his drink. ”You found my sock? I've been looking for that damn thing.” He said with a rather mused expression, before considering what could have been lost instead. ”Well a little friendly conversation won't hurt, I mean unless your car is open.” He paused for a second as if serious before dissolving into laughter. ”I'm kidding though.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 20th 2014, 3:38 am

"I'm surprised to see him too... Only the strongest of Ethereal can actually...come back." He said, emphasis on how Shael's return surprised him. He sighed as the two males seemed to be lost, trying to find Ouroboros, when Shael stood up and saw Sean. He walked up with open arms and drew back for a second.

"DAD- Wait! You're not gunna punch me are ya?" Shael asked with a quizzical look upon his face, after his reply cutting off his excited advance towards Sean, still calling him his dad...even when he knew well enough that he wasn't his biological father. That didn't change anything for Shale though. Sean was always going to be his other dad, and if it came down to it...there are days he'd just as soon save Sean before Xarlessa. He was careful to not break the human Sean, but not quite letting him get away. He finally let go and Jordan stood there grinning as he folded his arms and looked between Ouroboros and Shael. Ouroboros ended up sneaking through, and taking the rest of them with him it would seem as they made their way to the living room. Shael dropped himself down on the comfy recliner. He kicked a leg up over and yawned.

"So...uh. Wasn't expecting you guys or we would have all cleaned up." Shael said as he scratched the back of his head, his bed-head still completely apparent and thrown around everywhere. Despite Silus and Naes both still being there....he still messed up his hair, and it irritated him slightly.

"You guys want anything?" Jordan chimed in walking towards the kitchen, looking to Ouro, and then surprisingly he looked to Sean with a face other than "I'm going to fucking murder you in your sleep" written all over it.  Ouroboros declined and Sean gave his answer, Jordan nodded with a slight shrug before vanishing to get to the kitchen. Ouro leaned forward and looked to Shael, who mocked Ouroboros playfully by leaning on the table seriously and glaring slightly.

"Speaking of... who all do you have living here?" Ouroboros asked.

"Jordan, me, Xar, Silus , Lock over there...yeah." Shael said, voice trailing off after Lock walked past, moving towards the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 20th 2014, 4:10 am

”I'm considering it.” Sean noted with a raised brow, really considering slugging him in the face, but then again he knew his punch would have done nothing. So instead he would have to weather through the tight hug that he was dealing with, the embrace causing his back to ache but otherwise he was just fine. Within a few minutes the embrace was done, and Sean found himself able to stand upon his feet once again. It was nice to see his son once again, even if they did not share a drop of DNA between them. He took notice of Jordan smirking slightly over something, as if the display of affection amused him in some way.

In the end they all ended up congregating into the living room, Sean lounging upon the couch, using Ouroboros as a rest of sorts, crossing his legs slightly. ”Well we thought a surprise visit would have been....fun.” Sean said whimsically, one hand absently running through his own hair, playing with a single strand. In fact he was slightly surprised that Jordan actually regarded him with anything other than absolute hatred, raising a brow for a moment before shaking that off just as quickly. How could he really reply?

”No thanks.” He said flashing a small smile, partially wondering if any other reaction would have garnered something negative. He would have asked the question, but Ouroboros beat him to the lunch, asking about who lived here. He rattled off some names, pointing lastly to a strange ethereal named lock, one that Sean did not recognize. ”So...what about that guy who left like when we got here? Is he like a friend of yours or.....something?” Upon saying something one could see a suggestive look within his eyes, trying not to smirk while he asked this question.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 20th 2014, 9:53 pm

. "I would have said something earlier but...I dunno. When I came back...I found that everyone else in the family had been getting along much better. I figured that 'well hey...maybe they don't need me.' and basically I tried to do ya'll a favor and not ruin it. Lych agreed." Shael said plainly enough to make it clear. Ouroboros HAD actually wondered where Shael was when he "died" to the Lych. He had a moment when he first saw Shael where he was UNBEARABLY human with the whole "where were you when I needed you" and now he is sick about it. But he quickly bounced back...no autopsy no foul.... well... bad example.

"Explains why you weren't there to back me up in the final fight." Ouroboros said, simply stating the fact as he seemed to serve as a rest for his favorite...hu-...non-immortal being. He smiled slightly at this, despite the grimace on Shael's face.

"Yeah...guess the Lych though of me in his plan." Shael said. The way he said it....it was almost an apology. Ouroboros felt bad, but there was nothing to really say. He knew Shael... even by saying "It's not your fault" he'd own total responsibility over Ouroboros' fall from grace. Though it slightly amused Ouroboros that "Who broke the Lamp!?" was always met by shoving responsibility on someone else. That was Shael though....and it was Zell before him.

Sean made note of all the living occupants of the house. Lock popped back in to wave with blood-shot eyes. Shael smirked and rolled his own. Shael had to constantly remind Lock that his mother wasn't exactly comfortable with the types of drugs he used to keep himself... "sedated" enough to function in normal society. Sean noted Silus as well. Shael smiled inherently, the kid's name alone made you smile. He was just...like that. Good soul in a Bad world, people naturally loved him, Shael was no exception. Though he would soon regret it when Sean said something rather suggestive with a wiggle of the eyebrow. He stopped and looked, mortified at the words. "Ew NO! That's SILUS!" He snapped. He stood up walked over and squatted down before Ouro and Sean. He leaned forward eyes shifting before he snapped. Saying the only thing he could think to say...

Shael's reaction:

"Did you guys think I was gay!?" he questioned.

Silus finished his meeting, an eleven year old again as he returned on path to the safehouse. He stopped into a public restroom, transformed and came back out, knowing that he could only enter or exit the safehouse in this "mature" form, to keep potential "Traditionalists" from discovering Silus' location and reporting it to Michael. He was super excited to get home and tell his dad's everything since he'd last seen them. He entered the safehouse and tossed his things into his room before clapping his hands and rubbing them together, he turned around the corner only to hear Shael ask...

"Did you guys think I was gay!?" Silus leaned on the threshold of the door in his "older" attire with his hands in his jean pockets and a fit of snickering.
    "Don't as questions you don want the answer to man!" he said a soothing deeper voice, confident and proud, total opposition to the younger and more timid Silus who was quiet and reserved. He walked past and cut through the room entering the kitchen. In a moment he returned to the room, small Silus with a piece of French-toast hanging out of his mouth and a Mountain Dew Voltage bottle in his hand, a mischievous smile on his face as he plopped down on the couch with Sean and laid next to him, nuzzling into the fallen Titan, feeling as happy as could be as Ouro's hand came down and pushed his mop of hair out of his eyes a little.

"Eh...yeah...it is but uhm. I'm still trying to...you know...process everything." Zell said honestly as he sat there, sipping form the drink. Luckily for him Naes was joking. Zell smirked and shifted, slightly uncomfortable as he took another drawn out sip form his drink. "I uh...I'm sorry I've just never uhm. You know-uh. Anyway so! What did you get?" He asked, trying desperately to try and change the subject.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 20th 2014, 10:23 pm

Despite his rather built form, Ouroboros was a rather comfortable rest, well that and Sean just felt more comfortable around him. Shael explained why he had not immidiatly returned to them, but then again Sean did not really see the logic within it, not that he would have argued either way. They were together now and that seemed more then enough for the mortal among immortals. There were mentions of The Lych and those made the fallen titan king cringe slightly, even now the mention of that bastards name seeming to annoy him.Then again Sean never liked the bastard, something about him seeming untrustworthy and he only ended up proving his instincts to be more than true. However, Shaels reaction to his suggestion was suprising to say the elast, and then finding out who that was made Sean...wretch for a second.

No, he like literally gagged, lurching forward and making a strangled gagging sound into the palm of his hand. The next question however more made him pause for a second unsure how to answer his adopted son, pondering over how he would say it. 'I....” It was then that an unfamiliar male voice sounded off, Sean turning to see the malle that he had seen before walking into the house. After walking through the kitchen, one could see someone else walking out, his son Silus. He didn't waste any time as he plopped into the couch and nuzzled into Sean, who found himself falling against Ouroboros inadvertently. It was like dealing with a cat within a way, except he was sure it wouldn't hiss and scarch him. 'Well yeah I thought you were...not that there is anything wrong with it or anything.” Sean noted pausing for a second, before smiling lightly as if trying not to make a mess out of things. He looked to Ouro as if asking “I''m not the only one, right?”

”I got a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.” He noted raising the white filled cup for the male to see, perhaps slightly amused byt how awkward he was being. ”I get whatcha mean though.” he noted finding how Max was reacting endearing within a way, elbowing him lightly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top