The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Even A Dead god May Dream I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Even A Dead god May Dream I_vote_lcapEven A Dead god May Dream I_voting_barEven A Dead god May Dream I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Even A Dead god May Dream I_vote_lcapEven A Dead god May Dream I_voting_barEven A Dead god May Dream I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Even A Dead god May Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Even A Dead god May Dream

Post by The Nekromonga February 20th 2021, 7:59 am

PROLOGUE

Dragon Girl, or rather, June Young the psychiatrist was at the Costco in Santa Monica today, on a day off. She was wearing her most unglamorous but oh so comfy giant Kpop pink shirt and some extra long jeans, with meek nerdly glasses that apparently concealed her identity... Though she was still seven foot tall Asian lady. Eating out with her appetite was always a terrible idea, so she loaded up her cart with a ton of meat and frozen vegetables, not quite standing out from any one else’s cart. Top shelves were easily reached though. She pushed on towards the last leg of her shopping trip, in the pastry and confections section. The usual free sample crowd had gathered, everyone getting a piece of cinnamon roll.

The girl in the cap and uniform serving the samples out looked like she’d rather be somewhere else, slicing cinnamon rolls with disinterest.  While sampling the pumpkin cinnamon rolls with triple honey glaze, a young teen boy in a black hoodie looked around nervously. (what is it with kids and hoodies these days) He then began rubbing his temple, seemingly in pain. “Mmmhnn…”he groaned, rather convincingly.

“Oh dear. are you alright?” A nice old grandma asked.

“Getting a headache…Uuughhh....” The kid played it up, pushing through some people, acting disoriented, even pushing a stack of orange soda cans over. This definitely got the crowd's attention. A few people kindly went to get some medical aid from the staff.

“Maybe you should sit down! Here, let me open a bottled water for you. You wait here.” The old lady went to her cart, which was about 10 feet away from where June was.

Then it hit, a gradual tremor which grew into a quake. Not quite earth shattering, but enough to send some goods flying off the shelves and carts shaking. Power also flickered off and on briefly. Some people held on for dear life, others ran for the exit. The old grandma slipped, and luckily June was quick enough on her feet to catch her. People around the store were very much inconvenienced.

“Earthquake!” June thought to herself, initially. Natural disaster. Nothing she could do, just stand by and hope the building didn’t collapse… Wait no, she sensed something off. Someone’s bio-signature spiked just as the earthquake started, and it was someone in that crowd. The teenager? Great, more hormonal metahumans.

Elsewhere in the Costco, with people distracted and the cctv conveniently disabled, two intrepid and also hooded teenagers, one in green and another in dark blue, took advantage of the chaos and began loading their own big cart with… laundry detergent. A black market staple. The one in dark blue even used telekinesis to do so. “Hurry up! hurry up!”
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even A Dead god May Dream

Post by Bliss March 3rd 2021, 1:29 am

With her black booted foot, Bliss made a obtuse obstruction to the shopping carts egress. "Going somewhere?" Not in her heroine regalia, but instead of pair of jeans with a black sweater, Bliss still maintained the exact perfect length of hair for every moment of existence. "You seem to be in a hurry. I can only imagine why."

On any normal circumstance, Bliss would not concern herself with such petty larceny, but today, her wife sent her to Costco with a single mission: Get laundry detergent. These little punks would be half past a bad analogy if they thought they could just grab every last bit of detergent. And, Bliss did not even know if they stole it all. For all she knew, she could take her boot off the cart, walk to the aisle, and voila, a row of detergent.

But, this was different. The use of telekinesis attracted Bliss more than anything- but do not tell her wife. "Neat little trick." Bliss would use her own telekinesis to pull down the hoods on the two teenagers. "I've got some too. I've been doing this a little longer- well, not that long. I'm barely older than you."

It was then the Cosco began to shake. They do not normally do that, but California always took its toll on your balance. Bliss tumbled forward on the cart with the detergent. Well, one mission complete, now for the rest!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Even A Dead god May Dream D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 6th 2021, 7:28 am

Dragon Girl did not think this teenaged metahuman was out of control. She walked over, uneasily, and with that characteristic strength, picked him up off the ground, which promptly ended the tremors.
“Huh. Interesting. Once you’re separated from the earth, you seismic powers just… shut off.” June pointed out the obvious to the juvenile would be felon. Being lifted off the ground like a misbehaving brat came as a genuine shock to him, seeing the difference in size between himself and June.

“Please don’t hurt my friends.” He asked, his voice clearly in a panic.

“Friends?”

“Out of the way old lady! Nobody messes with Migraine!” As the hoodlum was foiled by their own generational preference for hoodies, Migraine fires her powers wildly, sending bottles of detergent, bleach and cleanser flying, some towards Bliss’s head. Maybe her name should be Concussion.

“Amp! I need some lights! Amp?” The teenager looked around to see a tall lady carrying two of her friends by their collars.

“Let me go! Let me go!” Amp said, trying to escape by striking at June’s arm and kicking at her, to no avail. Her eyes began to have a tell-tale blue glow.

“Amp is it? You might think twice before shocking me while I’m holding your friend. I conduct electricity well.” June said, trying to manage this teenaged metahuman drama.
“Ayyy, don’t fry me, sis!”

“Oh hey… is that... Bliss!” June spots her long time friend (?) at the end of the isle, being assailed by all manner of cleaning products.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top