The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_vote_lcapAftermath (Togetic.) I_voting_barAftermath (Togetic.) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Aftermath (Togetic.) I_vote_lcapAftermath (Togetic.) I_voting_barAftermath (Togetic.) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aftermath (Togetic.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath (Togetic.) Empty Aftermath (Togetic.)

Post by Shadowoof January 12th 2015, 4:36 pm

It had been a total two days Since the fight that Killed Bella's brother. For two day's Bella had been going back to the area where Alex was killed. It was a giant crator now yet the bloody couch was still their, only finally burnt and charred black. This was on the news, broken block of New york blown with only one death.  Bella looked at Alex's mangled corpse before looking away one final time. "Sorry brother. I have to leave you." She said through teared eyes and then began to walk away. For the last two days she had been alone, mostly crying and yelling and smashing walls. Bella didn't know what else to do and she exerted her anger on walls but for today she had been peaceful. Making it back to the park where she had her final peaceful moments with Alex she sat at the bench that they sat at and stared at the birds that rested in the pond. Some were beautiful colored birds while others, if not most of them were pigeons . She felt like turning into a pigeon, to fly away from here. To get away but she had to stay and find something. She put her hands into the pockets of her new clothes she found or more stole from a clothesline.

She didn't get to change into a werewolf without losing something. Searching through them she found nothing. Bella groaned in annoyance at this and looked at the birds. "Sorry but I don't have any bread." Bella said to the birds with a pouty face. Some of the birds looked at her with curiosity and Bella returned their gaze with an evil stare that sent them back to looking for food in the pond. She gave a thought to her power. With Alex she had restraints but now, she was what she longed for. Free but at the same time, she wished she had someone to go to, someone to tell her not to do this or that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Togetic.) Empty Re: Aftermath (Togetic.)

Post by Togetic January 13th 2015, 12:40 am

Umbrella in one hand and a bag of bread in another Jim made his way to his favorite spot to sit and feed the birds, it was his favorite pastime. He found t calming to sit and watch them, living their tiny lives free from the stressful nature of urban life, the worry of life within a city.
With a halfhearted sigh he was taken out of his thoughts and stopped in his tracks by the sight of someone else in his spot, while this wasn't THAT uncommon it was still an annoyance, he doubted the young girl who had taken in his place even appreciated the bird like he did, hardly anyone did. With small grunt he began the trek to the other, less comfortable bench on the other side of the small pond, giving a small nod back at the pigeons, forcing them to cluster towards the other side of the pond.
As he sat down he began giving the girl who'd damped his mood small glares between throwing the handfulls of crumsb towards the slightly disorientated birds.
Togetic
Togetic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 27
Humor : [22:23:02] Hexller : I'm pretty much happy about a gangbang with the use of my clones
Registration date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 13th 2015, 4:30 pm

Bella had continued to watch the birds until she smelt a new scent. She turned towards where the scent came from to see an elderly man that almost seemed disappointed. She continued to watch him as he moved to the other side and gave her a small nod but soon realized it wasn't to her.

But to the pigeons as the flocked over to his side. Interesting. Bella thought to herself as she sat up from her seat and walked towards the elderly man before sitting down next to him. She looked at the mass of birds that just moved to sit here. "These birds must really like you." She said to him while she looked at them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 13th 2015, 7:29 pm

Jim watched as the teen made her way over, rolling his eyes as she sat net to him, she was going to be one of THOSE kind of people wasn't she? Removing his hand from the bag of bread Jim gave a small wave of his hand and the pigeons thinned out sightly, a small number moving back to where they were pulled from.

Tilting his head towards her slightly he grumbled out "More than you'd know" before returning to throwing the crumbs at the remaining birds, he hoped he'd be left in peace soon, though he was beginning to suspect his wallet might end up going with her.
Togetic
Togetic

Humor : [22:23:02] Hexller : I'm pretty much happy about a gangbang with the use of my clones

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 13th 2015, 7:42 pm

She watched him closely, a wave of his hand and the birds went back to where they came, like he told them too. She was starting to think he may be a little more than just an elderly man. "Birds are beautiful creatures. Free to fly wherever they please. You could say I turned into a bird just days ago, but at a terrible cost." She said to the man as she watched the birds peck on the crumbs of bread that he had thrown for them. If he had the ability to control birds then he would be an interesting man to know.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 13th 2015, 8:26 pm

As the girl kept talking Jim released a small sigh, it was quickly becoming apparent this girl wasn't just going to leave. Though he doubted this 'cost' was really anything that mattered with the way kids exaggerate things these days he appreciated they way she spoke of the birds, it wasn't often he met someone who recognized their true beauty.

He decided he'd at least leave her with some sort of advice at least. "The price 'f freedom is always high. You've just got to make it worth it"
Jim grumbled, throwing a final handful of crumbs before turning to allowing himself eye contact.
Togetic
Togetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 13th 2015, 8:35 pm

Bella listened to him but was feeling a vibe he was annoyed. She let let a small sigh herself and thought about the times she became a bird. Flew about and felt alive. She decided to share a little more. talking always made her feel better. "I don't know how to make it worth. For my freedom to be I had to lose my only family and now I'm alone." She decided to inform the elderly man as she swung her legs back and forth. She rested both her hands on her face to hold it up, her elbows resting on her knees.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 13th 2015, 9:30 pm

Scrunching the now empty bag and placing his hands on his lap Jim gave his head a slight shake. A runaway, he thought. They weren't all that uncommon in a city as sprawling as this, but he couldn't help feeling sorry for anyone in that situation, it's a lonely world and scrounging on the streets isn't something he'd wish on anyone.

"Family's important, yer' need to keep 'em with you wherever you go. Even if it seems like yer' alone they're always there with you." Jim frowned at his own words, unsure if it was good advice for her situation and remembering his own family, lost to time rather than circumstance.
Togetic
Togetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 13th 2015, 9:37 pm

Bella listened to his words some more and realised he thought she had run away. She gave a soft laugh to that. She stood up and turned to him. "it's rather more complicated, a metahuman who also turns out to be a scientist tried to take me and my brother for test. He died so I could live and my brother was like a leash." She said to him without stop before saying a few other words. "Also, seems you have a way with birds if you know what I mean." She said as to her memories of him seeminglessly making the birds do what he wants with gestures.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 13th 2015, 10:31 pm

Jim's brows furrowed with this rush of information, the girl was a meta, knew he was too and had her brother murdered by some kind of crazy meta scientist?  This sounded crazy, though then again the world is a crazy place now, as a resident of NY Jim knew that first hand.

"Wh-Eh, could yer' repeat that? Your brother's been murdered by some kinda' crazy scientist?!" He rambled, climbing to his feet and scattering the remaining pigeons. Regaining his composure moments later, he cleared his throat before continuing "That's- I'm sorry to hear."
Togetic
Togetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 14th 2015, 3:01 am

Bella gave a laugh and sat down again. She looked at the now empty pond and sighed. "Can you bring them back please and sorry for the rush. It's just you thought wrong and I felt like I needed to recorrect you." She asked and said to the elderly man as she tucked her legs in and wrapped both arms around. She didn't want to bother the man much but she felt like talking and he seemed pretty wise.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top