The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» When the Wind Goes
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_vote_lcapThe white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_voting_barThe white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_vote_lcapThe white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_voting_barThe white house has no place for dragons(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The white house has no place for dragons(Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The white house has no place for dragons(Open) Empty The white house has no place for dragons(Open)

Post by creator December 30th 2014, 1:44 am

A man dressed in a large black toga stood over earth.  His curly brown hair fell to his waist which held a large broad sword.  The sword was being held by a golden belt.  His green eyes looked at the people below.  Specifically a boy that was casually roaming through the streets of Washington.  His body was average in sight, but he spewed an aura that the man couldn't resist.  "Lord Zesan."  Called a man from behind the onlooker.  The male dressed in the black toga acknowledged the call of his name and nodded.  He turned to see a tall burly looking guy in golden armor.  His hair was red with wild spikes everywhere. He looked at Zesan with a stern set of purple eyes. "Have you found him?" The red headed warrior asked.  Zesan smiled and turned to look at his soldier.

"Yes tebain.....I have."  He said as he refocused on earth.  He crossed his arms and stared blankly at the water filled sphere below. "Do you want me to issue the usual test?"  Tebain said in whisper as he watched his king carefully.  Zesan squinted as he thought about this.  He stepped back and looked at his feet before nodding towards tebain.  The warrior bowed as he began his mission.  There was a bright glow of purple and red tinted light and the light beamed onto earth.  Tebain walked bravely towards his target.
---
Eeli sat on the hood  of a yellow mustang. Next to him was someone he just made friends with while here.  Her name was tansly and she was 21.  She was here with her two sons to visit the white house.  Eeli was more interested in the two sons more than the mom who was clearly interested in him.  Her sons got back from inside rue 21 where they bought new jackets to replace the ones ruined by soda and food sauces.  Eeli got off the hood and jumped into the sexy yellow car as tansly cranked it up. The boys cheered as the radio turned on and boomed Waka Flocka "Clap".  "These are some ghetto ass white people."  Eeli thought to himself with a little laugh.  His black hair whipped behind him as he danced to the bass.

They got to the white house and jumped out instantly jumping for the gate.  They looked at the presidential building in aw as the size settled in their minds.  "Pictures do you no justice."  Eeli said staring at the snow white building.  "No they don't."  The two boys said in unison. Eeli looked at them as they absently stared at the white house.  As he stood there admiring the peace his sense of impending danger kicked in.  The energy around him was hostile, but calm at the same time, as if it was a warning for him.  Trying to tell him that it's about to get really chaotic.  He looked around but saw nothing as of yet, but people.

When he was about to really go check it out the gates to the yard opened.  Eeli turned back around to see a red haired woman walk down the walkway.  She smiled at us with a set of grass green eyes.  In a matter of seconds a crowd appeared as everyone rushed into the white house.  The tour was as lively as ever, people murmured and asked several questions while white light flashed repeatedly.  Eeli looked around at the shiny halls and polished floors.  The woman walked us through everything and smiled as she answered all questions.  As tour neared it's end a quake shook the white house.  At that point everyone grew quiet.  Eeli slowly stood up and pushed through the stiff crowd to the closest window.  Smoke plumed a few feet in front of the gate and large shadows flew across the yard.  As the smoke vanished the unimaginable stood in view of eeli.  "Of all things.....Dragons."  He whispered to himself.

He began to walk outside when several people grabbed him and began to yell and scream.  "What are you doing young man."  They screamed at him.  Eeli pulled himself out of their grips and began to walk outside as his body changed from civilian to hero.  He looked back at the crowd and gave a hard look at the group as they looked in shock.  "I'll give you one guess."  Eeli said before he vanished down the halls.  He walked to the front door and opened it to a red haired man that stood at at least 7 feet.  His body was incredibly defined and his tan skin blended with his shiny gold armor.  He looked down at eeli then grabbed him by the neck.  "If you can't beat this obstacle everyone dies."  The man said before slamming eeli into the steps of the white house and jumping onto a building nearby.

Eeli stood up an spit as he dusted himself off.  He looked around and saw dragons....everywhere.  Flames and explosions plumed everywhere. Eeli clenched his fist and looked forward.  His first fight would be with the dragon in front of the gate.  He cursed under is breath as took a running stance.

Spoiler:

Tebain
Spoiler:

Zesan
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

The white house has no place for dragons(Open) Empty Re: The white house has no place for dragons(Open)

Post by The Nekromonga December 30th 2014, 9:35 am

Danger Divas  Base, New York. 9:00 AM

Dragon Girl visited the Danger Divas for the holidays in their new base of operations in New York. The multi-national team of female mercenaries were happy to invite Xiao to their get together in the mess hall, and educate Xiao on the finer points of being a grown up. Let It Be by the Beatles was playing, appropriate considering their commanding officer was British.

Surrounded by the officers who've become like a distant fourth family, Dragon girl looked at the glass poured for her. She took the slightest sip, then grimaced. "Ack! How can anyone drink this stuff?? It's gross!" She said, her reaction eliciting a laugh from the ladies. A robotic hand took it from Xiao, and that hand's owner, Captain Bernadette St.Croix, drank it like it was water. Granted, her cyborg body processed the alcohol like a fuel, but at least she had her taste buds.

"Ten-shun!" A sergeant called out, and all the girls stood at attention in the presence of their cyborg leader. Bernadette Ran a tight ship, but she knew when to get the lash, and when to let it slide. "Aaaah! That hit the spot! Right then ladies, at ease. And listen up. Xiao, you too." They relaxed and looked at their leader.

"Right then. I just got called by our friends up in the Yank's Capitol. Washington DC is being attacked by Dragons." She said plainly.  Everyone went deathly quiet, though Xiao was first to stand up.

Skies over Washington DC, 30 minutes later

The white house has no place for dragons(Open) 503778-killzone-2-playstation-3-screenshot-helghast-troops-fended

Aboard the Diva's modified Osprey a heavily armed, and armored squad of Divas were prepping for air drop. Their lead, Bernadette, stood in the back, in her larger combat walker frame, carrying a large gun. Her voice was amplified by speakers, as the Osprey's back door opened to reveal the carnage below.  "Remember the plan, secure safe zones for civilians and support Dragon Gal. Hope you don't mind a little rough and tumble this holiday."

"It is a very lively season!" Xiao commented dryly. She stood out, wearing just her swimsuit uniform and some gloves. The all clear was sounded as they were now over their landing zone, and the Danger Divas' power armor came online, and were off to join the fight for Washington (Again). Bernadette also made a jump, her mech's kinetic dampeners and landing jets absorbing the shock of landing. She was on the ground as a mercenary commander, keeping civilians away from Dragon Girl's battle ground. Not even the cyborg Captain was willing to tangle with what she did on a regular basis.

Xiao was out the plane last but was first on the ground on the account of no parachute, landing feet first on a dragon's back then punching it in the head until it would submit to her. "WHERE'S YOUR LEADER?!" She bellowed with all the bluster she could muster. By this point, Xiao had a vague idea of Dragon behavior, and that this large a number of them in one place meant a very powerful pack leader was leading them. Maybe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The white house has no place for dragons(Open) Empty Re: The white house has no place for dragons(Open)

Post by creator December 30th 2014, 5:51 pm

Eeli tightened his jaw while preparing for the inevitable. The wind whipped past him lashing at his torn cothes as he punched in the face of his current target. The dragon roared in anger as it crashed into a building head first. It was it's last attack before it collapsed. His head hung in the building until the weight of his body pulled his head from the building. As it fell Eeli crawled out breathing heavy. He began to jump from the building when a tail hit him in the stomach.

Eeli had enough time to put his arms in front of the blow and create two metal gauntlets. However he had nowhere to plant his feet while in the air. He crashed into the building a second time and rolled across the ground violently until he hit the glass on the other side of the room. He fell straight to the bottom onto the street. "Oh my god." Eeli said as he painfully stood up.

Chunks of the building fell onto the ground and off of eeli. The dragon flew into view and dove into the street towards Eeli. He looked at the dragon and grimaced. A large hammer appeared in his hand and the end of it was a sharp spike. Eeli swung the hammer just as the dragon was about to unleash a stream of fire. The fire erupted in the dragons mouth and the explosion knocked It unconscious.

Eeli then looked up and stared was faced to face with a dragon with a chill in his breath. Eeli looked at the dragon for a few minutes to see if it would attack. Eeli summoned a set of chains and swung them around the dragon. He didn't want to know what this one did, any time soon. Eeli Punched it in the nose causing it's head to turn away. Eeli then pulled on the chain yanking the dragons neck. This caused it to slam it's head into the building next to it.

The dragon screamed and flew into the air. Eeli tightened his grip on the chain as he flew into the air without warning. The dragon grabbed the chain and began to spin it until it slammed into another building. Eeli let the chain go just before hitting the building. "Fuuuuuuuuck!!" He screamed as he dove through the 30 story building. He dropped 5 stories before he stopped. He stood up and wobble a little from the spinning earlier and the sudden drop. "This is getting ridiculous." He groaned.

He saw the dragon lower to his level and was officially angry. "You trying to mock me, fine." Eeli jumped out of the window and onto the dragon in front of him. As he did, there was a flash of blue light as he summoned several chains around the dragon. They laced into his open mouth and acted as Eeli's reins. "Lets go!!!" Eeli yelled as he pulled the dragons head back causing it to fly into the air. The dragon began to lash out in anger until Eeli stomped onto it's neck at full strength.

He felt the vibration through the dragons body and his. THe dragon fell silent and followed after that point. Ice spewed everywhere as eeli took to the air to assault several enemies. He flew across streets filling them with frozen dragons as people ran in chaos. Why people were still out he didn't know, but he had now to make sure they made it to safety.

Eeli was finished riding the dragon and pulled on his chains with all his might yanking the dragon into a spin. The chains grew longer as eeli spun the dragon harder and harder. The chains vanished and it was hurtling towards the ground In a fatal somersault. Eeli fell towards the ground for a few seconds before a dragon barely the size of the average child jumped next to him.

Eeli pulled out a shield and curled into it as much as he could before he was slammed with a large explosion. There was no warning other than the glow the dragon gave off as he jumped next to eeli. Eeli hit the ground and rolled onto his feet. His next obstacle was pretty obvious when he stared and saw two dragons that looked more like werewolves.
----

Tebain looked as another attack befell his army. The plane that brought it went up in flames. "Erase them this is not their fight." Tebain said into the air. There was a huge pulse that surged through everything. The dragons roared as they acknowledged the command and went on the attack. Thy swarmed the squad that appeared out of the plane, bent on destroying everything in that are including them.

"You will make a fine addition into Lord Zesan's family." Tebain said as he saired at the on chosen by his ruler. His fight was one that many people lost, but he was surviving somehow. This amused Tebain and part of him wanted to test just how good this kid was, but that wasn't his order yet.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 30th 2014, 8:05 pm

"Oi Xiao! These Dragons look to be really, really aggressive!" Bernadette ordered her squad into narrow roadways and took cover in buildings, while the mech trooper Captain used herself as bait to lure the nearest dragons one at a time into the traps. Armed with high powered tech, they hold their own, using advanced guns to blind the first Dragon then Bernadette punching it out with her power fist. They realized the folly of taking so much resources to take down one, and hoped Dragon Girl had a better idea to save the Danger Divas.

Of which she did. Beating these dragons senseless one at a time was going to cost Xiao precious time and lives. She knew she had only one option with these things if she wanted to get all of their attention at once.

THE DRAGON AWAKES.

It had been a long time now since her last transformation. She remembered the pain, the anger, the life energy unleashed as her body took upon the features of her kin, until at last, where there was once a Dragon Girl, there now stood The Dragon. Not as large as her kin, but extremely quick and far more aggressive, bristling with bony protrusions to protect her.

The dragons making their way to her allies would be met with extreme prejudice, Dragon!Xiao tackling the nearest to the buildings she could see, taking it by the throat and digging her claws into its underbelly until it would submit, and Xiao made it a bloody attack to quicken their surrender.

And then, facing down the entire Dragon flight, Xiao let out the mightiest bellow she could muster that shook the very ground and the buildings behind her. The weakest of the dragons near would literally be stunned. (Dur 6 and below) It was the only way to communicate with them after all. What better way to tell them to back down, than to prove that there really was something that was going to beat them all up if they didn't listen.

"ROOOAAAAARRR!"

It was a primal roar meant to cow these lesser dragons, to establish her dominance by sheer willpower and the strength of her dragon fear. This roar was also a callout to the Flight's leader, to challenge them.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!"

Last edited by The Nekromonga on December 31st 2014, 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 12:58 am

Khellendros and Malystrix were in Washington on a lead for contract work, upon arrival in the city, Khell and Malys needed to part ways "Malys, you know you can't go into the meetings with me, no one ever builds an office big enough for someone of your size..."

Malys was always curious as to what happened at these meetings but Khell never let her go to them, always citing a reason like inopportune meeting places or that the contractors would probably flee in fear of the near 10 tonne mechanical dragoness. "But I never get to go to the meetings, just once I'd like to know what kind of people you are dealing with all the time."

"I know, but until I start dealing with people that aren't bungling idiots or cowards, this is just how it needs to be for the moment." Khell was struck by an idea that might just placate her, "We have never been to the capital before, why don't you go and do some site seeing? You may even enjoy yourself a bit, to be honest you're the lucky one for not having to deal with the paperwork and the negotiating."

Upon hearing this Malys had to agree, "Paperwork is kind of boring... Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry. But keep out of trouble all right? I have enough to deal with without the American news companies pasting the networks with a "dragons in DC" shitstorm."

At that, Malys heaved a metallic sigh "Yes dad I'll be good." Khell patted her on her armoured head before she took off from the outskirts of the city.

About an Hour Later:
Malys was flying around above the city, taking in the sights from a distance and keeping out of trouble as best she could given the circumstances, but when there was a commotion at the whitehouse, she just had to check it out. Upon seeing the dragons and the subsequent drop in of the strange looking draconic woman, Malys wanted in, “Khell, I know you’re busy but I was wondering…”
“If you could go and get caught up in what’s going on at the Whitehouse?”
“How did you know?”
“Umm dragons on the front steps, but no forewarning from you was a fair sign that you weren’t involved yet, but I figured you were eventually going to be.”
“So…?”
Sighing audibly over the link Khellendros threw his hands in the air in resignation “Fine, but if you get into any real danger you get the hell out, got it?”
Seizing upon the chaos brought on by the dragon girl, Malys decided to make one of her own, crashing onto the scene and letting loose on the nearest dragon with Inferno, charring it viciously before slicing it with her talons

Last edited by Khellendros on January 25th 2015, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by creator December 31st 2014, 4:57 am

Tebain sensed the surge of energy as the dragon that was birthed from the girl roared.  The roar shook the ground, and rattled the confidence of some of the weaker dragons.  Tebain scoffed and looked around, he wasn't liking this dragon and the impression it was sending his people.  He continued to look around and noticed another dragon took to the scene. He glared and began to decide his next move, at this rate he would be defeated in this game, and not by Eeli.

Just as he set what he was going to do the body of a razor flew past him.  He looked at the direction it came from in time to see The chosen one hurtling towards him.  He jumped to the side and watched him as he flew past.  Eeli landed on the roof and rushed the boss man again.  Tebain looked at him and swated his leg away as Eeli went for a round house.

Tebain then kicked Eeli in the thigh of his planted.  He screamed In pain, but he still managed to fight.  He pulled his foot back towards tebain as he fell in an attempt to kick him in the face.  His foot made contact, but his face didn't move.  "My name is Tebain, I am the general in Lord Zesan's army.  You young one are his mate.  You'd do well not to try and fight this battle, just allow us to take you and destroy this planet."  Tebain said calmly and coldly.

Eeli looked at tebain in shock as he jumped back and gasped for air.  "The names Eeli and i'm not letting you destroy this planet, and this is some introduction your lord has set up for his mate."  He said in a rude tone.  A fuel of anger filled tebain as he soaked in the words of this child.  He flashed forward at a blinding speed an punched eeli in the gut. He floated upwards a little before tebain swung the back his hand across his face.

Eeli blacked out at the impact as he hurtled towards the metallic dragon who was under siege by a swarm of ice and fire dragons.  The dragon girl on the ground was holding her own as well, but Tebain was growing tired and annoyed.  There nova dragons glided towards Eeli and exploded onto him like a napalm.  The explosion shattered and rattled glass as the force rushed through them.

Eeli dropped straight down unconscious and unmoving.  Tebain raised his hand and large 8 foot red crystal appeared and sent a beam of red energy into the air.  The beam twisted the clouds above as a portal opened in it.  The beam split into a large eye like shape allowing for dragons the size of a 20 story building to walk out at an extremely slow pace.  Along with them came serpent like dragons the size of roads from sidewalk to sidewalk and the length of two football fields.

Diablo
Intelligence:
Occult:1
Strength:8
Speed:1
Durability:7
Ability:6(Elements)
Fighting Skills:2
Flight:2
Lightning Dragon
Spoiler:

Earth(Molten rock) Dragon
Spoiler:

Ice Dragon
Spoiler:
Dragon (serpentine)
Intelligence:
Occult:1
Strength:5
Speed:3
Durability:8
Ability:5(Wind)-Creates wind that spirals violently into twister and drills
Fighting Skills:3
Flight:2
Spoiler:

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 31st 2014, 6:15 am

Dragon Xiao beat up a few more weaker dragons around her until they'd get the message. Faster and more powerful, with her roar capable of stunning any weaklings in the Flight, she was well equipped for this battle. The creatures were eventually diverted again, a number of them going after a machine dragon not part of the attacking force. Xiao scanned the battle field, eventually her sharp eyes coming across someone who may have been responsible.

Driven by instinct and rage, she wished to engage him and end this battle immediately. However, Xiao watched as the portal opened and called forth the biggest dragon she'd seen so far. Her mighty wing beats quickly lift her into the air, stirring up the snow beneath her. She headed to fight the twenty storey tall monster, a virtual kaiju whose presence caused the field to tremble. And yet, it was also tremendously slow and sluggish, and compared to the dark, sleek and agile engine of ass kicking that was Dragon!Xiao, he was not going to last long.

Xiao bellowed her challenge to the biggest dragon.

"ROAAAAAAARRR!"

Beneath a crimson sky, burning with interdimensional energies, Xiao swooped into combat, a swift arrow of night and fury. She soars high, then comes down hard towards its head, her spiked tail aimed to strike at its eye in a high speed fly by.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 9:07 am

Tearing through her opponents using talons and fire, Malys was starting to become a little taxed by all of this, it got compounded a little further when most of the lesser dragons started diverting to her after the epic beatings being delivered by the dragon girl. Malys decided to pull out the stops and let loose with the Tesla cannon, dropping several of the weaker dragons in paroxysms on the ground as they writhed from the electricity coursing through them, giving herself some breathing room while she decided the best course of action for herself, that was when Eeli came flying through and crashed to the ground near her.

"Are you OK?!?!" Seeing that she wouldn't get a response from the unconscious man on the ground, Malys grabbed him up and took to the sky in an effort to keep him safe from the army of organics she was fashioned after.

Many of the stronger dragons were fairly slow so she took off at her top speed through the cityscape to thin the herd as it were. Any of the faster, smaller dragons received a blistering and violent response by inferno or tesla cannon shot when they got too close, especially the little exploding ones, those definitely caused the most damage when they got up close and personal, as she found out on several occasions when they managed to get close to her, her armour had lost about 10% integrity when one of them had latched onto her directly and destroyed itself in a loud display of light and sound. Another part of her chosen strategy also included flying by that dragon the strange girl had turned into and using whatever strange repulsion she had generated against the weaker ones to her advantage to gain some breathing room for herself when she needed it desperately. This could work for a long period since Malys' inorganic form didn't require rest like most living things, but if this dragged out for too long eventually her armour might give out or she could get overwhelmed or if her mobility were to be compromised she would be overrun in an instant. All she could do was keep moving and keep destroying opponents and hope that someone had a winning strategy to enact before she had to make an escape, she would very much like this fight to be over and possibly meet the other fighters in this under more... peaceful terms.

She also wasn't quite sure what to do with her unconscious charge, she couldn't slow down or stop long enough to put him somewhere safe without getting swarmed so all she did was kept on fighting after securing him in one of her cargo slings that Khell put on her when they travelled on her underside.

Last edited by Khellendros on January 25th 2015, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator December 31st 2014, 2:13 pm

Tebain looked at the group as they began to flock together. He looked for a few seconds then decided it was about time to let the big dragons play. "Erase them all." The pulse sent out scare even the smaller creatures back into the fray. The wave of energy surged as the dragons let out bone shaking roars and breaths of all kind of elements.
----
Eeli groaned as he regained consciousness. Chaos was all around him and the dragons were more violent than before he passed out. Fires and explosions erupted everywhere as two dragons fought against the infinite army. Whatever was holding him eeli wouldn't stay in it.

He found a way out and fell to the pavement with a light thud. As he landed the ground shook violently and a large dragon walked into view. It easily towered most of the buildings near it. Eeli gasped and cried out in disbelief he was over the random dragons. He created a giant cannon normally found on naval ships, and shot a bullet the size the dragons nails. The recoil pushed him back a block and the weapon shattered on release.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 31st 2014, 9:09 pm

Dragon Gal's spiked tail was covered in blood and eye matter, causing the titanic but slow monster to roar in pain. It attempted to snap at her with its jaws, attempted to swat her away with claws. Even when she was, Xiao recovered, and bit down hard, causing it more grief. Dragon Gal gained altitude again above the titanic dragon, roaring and dove towards the head once more. The claws rip into the tough scales, while she bludgeoned it in the face with her tail, lashing out like a bullwhip.

Overwhelmed, the titanic dragon fell from the sky with an immense crash, its monstrous twenty storey, likely several hundred tons of mass causing a truly earth shaking fall, utterly crushing anything beneath it. Cast down by the mighty Dragon Girl, An immense cloud of snow and dust was whipped up and thrown out for several dozen yards, over three stories high. Vision was impaired for a moment, but Xiao knew more came into this world from somewhere, and she turned her attentions on the ones responsible.

Guided by her many keen senses beyond sight, Xiao flew towards Tebain, issuing her challenge.

"ROAAAAAAAARR!"

She let loose a powerful earth splitting roar (Harms Dur 4, Disorients Dur 5) As she landed with a mighty crash before him, the force of the roar parting the cloud of snow and dust. This made a sort of battle ground for them, where the two could see each other clearly. Like any showdown between great beasts, Xiao made the warnings and intimidations, standing upright and spreading her wings, while baring her fangs in a vicious snarl to offer Tebain one chance to back off and give up.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 1st 2015, 11:20 pm

Upon the man she was carrying dropping out of her harness and enacting the very intruiging display of creativity and violence, she realized that he was much more than just a durable being. Circling back, she landed near the strange man, "That's quite the show you put on there" She quickly looked him over and scanned for injuries, "Are you OK? You took a fairly nasty hit back there, do you require any assisstance?"

Last edited by Khellendros on January 25th 2015, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 3rd 2015, 12:08 am

As Eeli took a knee a dragon flew next to him and asked if he needed assistance.  Eeli looked at the Metal beast and shrugged.  "I can go on by myself, but a little help never hurt anyone."  He said with a slight smile that would quickly but put away by the stopping of all the dragons.  They all stared at the black dragon and Tebain who stood unphased by the dragon.  More so he looked annoyed at it's persistence.
---

Tebain looked at the creature and a surge of anger ran through him as it dared to challenge him.  He looked at the skinny thing and shrugged with a deep sigh.  "So I must show you that you are better off fighting my underlings than me....so be it."  He said as his  body cracked and something moved under his skin.

His skin turned a shinny black and began to crack apart spewing blood all over as he grew.  He continued to grow and transform until he stood taller than all of the dragons in the area.  His head began to extend once his body toped and the neck enlarged and split into several other necks.  There was the sound of jaws snapping and hissing as the necks snaked upwards to reach the first neck.

A set of wings erupted from the back of the beast formerly known as tebain.  The wings edged off by an unearthly substance that appeared like metal. The teeth of the beast while being serrated, also was covered in this substance along with his talons.  The heads all looked at the black dragon in front of them.  Roughly 8 Heads.  In unison they all screamed towards The black dragon sending a wave of sound hurtling towards them.(knocks back 8-)(Disorients 9+)

The flapped their wings after that and swung it with all the strength it could muster.  The wind caused a sudden up draft like a hurricane.  "In this form i'm known as Detrala." The heads said in unison. They then looked to see who would react first.  This person would be their current target and receive their next onslaught of attacks.

Tebain(Dragon)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 8th 2015, 7:07 pm

Once again, Dragon! Xiao weathered the area attack, doing less harm to her than normal, but the injuries began to pile up. Xiao's ears rang with the after affects of the powerful roar and yet she still pressed her attack. She grunted and growled, her vision out of balance. Her wings launch her into the air to begin the fight against Tebain, though for the moment her movements were clumsy, her hardened claws swiping short of their target, her snapping jaw reaching for one of the hydra's throat. She moved to match the monster's altitude and would go for their necks.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 9th 2015, 1:20 am

"Looks like the fighting is intensifying, we should probably attempt to assist that draconic woman." turning to the man she rescued earlier, "If you cannot fly yourself, I am more than willing to bear you aloft to increase our combat effectiveness." Kneeling down to allow easier access to her back where there is a seating arrangement for a rider, she realizes that an introduction may be in order. "I am Malystrix by the way, but my father calls me Malys for short," the way she pronounces the shortened version makes it sound like Malice, "pick whichever is easier for you."

Whether the stranger chooses to board or not, Malys could not afford to remain in one place for long, too many adversaries were around to do that. Once he decides one way or the other she will be aloft in an instant.

Last edited by Khellendros on January 25th 2015, 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 11th 2015, 10:28 am

Three of tebain's heads surged forward to intercept the bony looking dragon. Their teeth dripping as they roared. The wings of tebain pushed through the air and blew a large gust towards the enemies.
----
Eeli looked over at the steel dragon named Malys. Without a second thought he accepted her invitation and jumped onto her back." The names Creator, and thanks for the assistance." He said. The wind began to rip through the blocks and buildings around him. Eeli pulled two pistols from thin air and began to shoot the dragons around them as they headed for tebain.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top