The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_voting_barKnightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_voting_barKnightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knightwatch Night Patrol

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knightwatch Night Patrol - Page 2 Empty Re: Knightwatch Night Patrol

Post by Ace_ July 6th 2014, 11:43 pm

"I got the fire, go!"

Jason was already out the door before the car had even stopped. The others were fast, but his reaction time was much faster then theirs. He hit the ground rolling, coming up in flames. He rolled into a crouched positioned as the bikers took off. Jason looked back at the car as it took off after them. Guess he was on his own to deal with the fire. Good thing that bike left a residual heat trail. He would follow it latter if there was time.

First things first though, deal with the apartment fire. Jason sprinted towards the building, gathering speed quickly. When he was close enough, he jumped into the air and blasted flames behind him. TI launched him up and at the apartment. With a crash, Jason tumbled through a window and on to the ground. As he hit the ground he twisted and recovered, using the momentum of the jump to help him gather some power. He swung his arms out to his sides and pushed the fires back. Something was wrong though. Jason tried to put the fires out completely, but to no avail. This was kinda awkward for him as he tried to feel the flames. This didn't feel like a natural fire. In a natural fire, there were multiple sources of fuel for the flames, aka everything burning was fuel. To put out a natural fire, all Jason had to do was "cut off" the fuel supply. This fire felt like one solid fire, not one with multiple sources. He would have to dampen all the flames at once to compeltly smother it. This strangely felt like... his own fires. He could produce fire in much the same way, it all burning from one single source- him.

"Damn it, don't have time for this!"

Jason could only suppress the fires in his immediate area. With that in mind, he turned off his own flames so he would stand out amongst the fire. He began to search through it, looking for people to evacuate. If this was a fire manipulation then it would be best to get the innocents out of here will he could. He cupped his hands to his mouth and called out

"Hello!?! Is anyone in here! I need to get you out of here!"

Ace_

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 7th 2014, 12:34 am

CAR CHASE
The engine roared like a mechanical beast at Ethereal’s driving skills, handling with the finesse of an elephant riding a unicycle on a treadmill, but compensating with raw engine power when moving down straight roads. The demon bike meanwhile moved with an unholy precision but seemed to lack raw power of the muscle car. And it could ride up the walls of buildings too!

As was expected of a demon biker, its unholy machine left a fiery blaze, deforming the asphalt and paint on vehicles, though not quite intense enough to disable the reinforced Knightwatch car. Still, the temperature controls in the Pontiac was already rising to the yellow zone. The chase would slice a roaring traffic disaster through the city; civilians were endangered and police cars joined the pursuit.

The teenage witch attempted to deter their pursuers by summoning a swarm of hell flies from her mouth to obscure the windshield, Xiao holding on for dear life and muttering to herself rapidly in Chinese. “OH LOOK OUT!” She exclaimed as their vision began to get fogged up with serious amounts of insect guts. She had to think of a plan of attack soon. She searched the dashboard for something, anything useful. Sadly, the patrol cars were not outfitted with weapons save for their superpowered passengers.

FIRE
Over the crackle of the fire and the building slowly falling apart, Ace could hear two distinct sets of noises. One was the terrified shrieks of little children calling for aid, while the other was a cackling, malicious laughter. The flames nearest him yielded his control, but a different force slowly revived the flames he put out. He found himself in a narrow corridor; the laughter came from the door right next to him on the left, while the poor frightened children were at the end of the hallway on the right.

“Help! HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP US! We’re trapped!” The wee little ones cried out for help.

“Gonna Maim kill burn, burn kill and maim! Gouge out their eyes cut out their tongues! Little children fry to my evil song! Hihihihi!” The disturbing laughter was now accompanied by a chilling sadistic verse, then by the splintering of the dry walls, as the yet unseen maniacal being was slowly making his way to other parts of the building.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 7th 2014, 12:58 am

The bikers hell machine would leave a burning trail within its wake, as Ryan tried to keep up with him and nearly ran into a vehicle, considering that their driving on the ground was not something that would dot hem any good in the long run. Ethereal would purse his lips as he sent a pule of Ethereal energy through the vehicle, quickly beginning to control and alter the make up of it. The temp gauge upon the vehicle was rising into the yellow level, but it was not enough to really cause any damage. His mind would run over what kind of enchantment that would help them, but only one came to mind, so he would have to be careful.

What came to be however was a swarm of insects falling against their windsheild and taking visibility, though he had a rough view of what he was dealing with. ”Alright this is getting messy.” He muttered with the still glowing eyes. The police were joining in the chase, which meant that they would be having to deal with some kind of legal trouble as well. Ryan grumbled to himself, rolling his eyes as he wondered how to deal with the bugs on the car. He attempted to control the vehicle, and ended up moving towards a building, but the car ended up driving up the side of it rather than crashing through it. Now the car would find itself moving along the sides of buildings, and even through the air.

”Woah! This is getting awesome!”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 7th 2014, 1:02 am

Scary voice coming from a bedroom in a house on fire? Jason was pretty sure he had seen that movie and it ended with everyone dead execpt the white virgin girl. Jason wasn't a white girl. Noping out of that situation, he sprinted down the hall towards the sounds of the children. Lining his palm with fire, he made a swiping motion that cut through the door handle. He burst into the room and stood in the doorway.

Two kids looked up and Jason and he looked down aat them. There was a small little pauses as they just stared at each other then Jason burst out talking

"Alright kids, time to go. Things are on fire, not a good place to be not on fire. No fire for you"

It was gibberish really, but Jason was already moving. Someone else was here and Jason was worried about a fight breaking out. He could handle the heat, but kids... Jason was seriously beginning to hate hostage situations like this. Villains always played dirty. Cheaters
Ace_
Ace_

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 7th 2014, 1:29 am

CHASE

As the car swerved left and right Xiao opened her door to grab a manhole cover right before the car developed the ability to drive on vertical surfaces. Xiao shut her door quickly just before she fell out, probably a bit too hard and now the door was jammed.

“That’s it, I’m taking them out!” Xia opened the car’s canopy and awkwardly hung on, as she aimed the manhole cover and tossed it with brute force, enough to cause the car to swerve from the strength she put behind it. The heavy iron cover proved a blunt weapon indeed, bludgeoning the demon bike, smashing into the building and causing it to steer out of control. It recovers by landing on a nearby roof deck.

Dark magic surrounded the teen witch, causing her to sprout demon wings just as the Bike leapt off the building’s glass fenestration. A dark invocation surged just ahead of the car’s path, and a tendril of dark energy and twisted steel lashed out towards the hanging Dragon Girl. “GYAAAH!” Xia had little time to react as she was plucked from the car and tossed across the street into another office building.

Deprived of an ally, Ethereal had seconds before he ran out of building to drive on. The demon rider now stopped his attempts to flee and breathed hellfire towards his way...

FIRE

The two children quickly cling onto Ace, getting the gist of his garbled gibberish and pointing to the window where they could make their escape. They bury their faces into his arm so hard one would think they were metahumans in the making.

With the perpetrator of this pyrokinetic pandemonium apparently pursuing a route of preservation, the floor above them opened up just as Ace made good on their escape.

“OOOhhh I see I missed a few tasty children... and a meddler!” It was a voice completely not of this earth, almost horrific to hear. Illuminated by the raging inferno around them, peering down from the floor above, was some kind of... being.

He... or it... had the torso of a skinless muscular man, but he was wrong- so very wrong, a monster born of hellish nightmares. Where one expected a head, there was a writhing mass of eight clawed tentacles; His four limbs were all arms, and his left arm converged with a disturbingly large eye within an open six fingered palm. His right arm also ended in a six fingered hand a human mouth where his palm was, while a lamprey’s maw opened vertically where his belly button should be. His lower hands were emanciated and thin, yet supported his herculean frame as it hung on the edge of the hole.

“Give them! Give them to me, meddler! Fire kin! Lest I shall devour your soul as well!” It threatened, staring at Ace with his reddened hand-eye.

The children screamed in horror at even hearing his voice, and Ace, if he had little exposure to the supernatural, would likely feel fear tugging at his very soul- for he saw a foul hellspawned demon that defied names, defied all that he knew to be natural and sane.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 7th 2014, 2:30 am

Xiao would reach out to grab ahold of a manhole while Ryan was busy trying to keep them from crashing, though he was doing a fine job with no visibility. His friend had nearly fallen out, but she was lucky enough to avoid doing so, once the dragon girl had gotten what she needed she would throw the man hole. It would sail through the air and hit the motorcycle, causing it to nearly crash and then land upon a roof deck, while Ryan was still blind. He would peer out from the window to see that he was close to the end of his driving space and decided that he would have to make another move.

A dark tendril would wrench Xiao from the car, and leave him short one ally as he tried to think of some manner of action that he could do. Moving out of the window, Ethereal found himself with a car that was on a collision course with the ground, quickly moving out of the vehicle and lunging forward as he found himself sailing through the air and nearly falling into the hellfire as he disappeared in a puff of bright mist. It was within that instant that he had teleported only a few feet from the hell biker as the car slammed loudly into the ground, with the sound of broken glass.

Around his arm formed a large construct of energy upon his right arm, one that was like a large missile launcher, unleashing a powerful rocket projectile at the biker.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 7th 2014, 2:49 am

Jason screamed. The kids screamed. Jason screamed at the skinless thingy monster. The kids screamed at the skinless thingy mosnter. Jason screamed at the kids and they screamed at him. All three of them clamped together tighter then bank safe, unified in their screams. Jason had absolutly no supernatural experience in any form. He knew "magic" was a thing but had always thought of it as some sort of card trick. Luckily, Jason's fighting insticts were more then just screaming. He latched on to the two kids like his life depended on it and breathed out fire at the skinless monster thingy. It was a thin stream till about a meter away from his mouth which it then expanded greatly.

Using the force of the fire from his mouth and some extra flames from his feet, Jason rocketed the trio through a couple of the weakened walls. He slammed into the guard rail, nearly driving the wind out of his lungs from the impact. With a small groan, he stood up and picked up both children. He tossed them onto his shoulders and took off down the stairs

"Nope nope nope, not being eaten by a flying spaghetti monster today! Nope Nope nope"

He would have a hard enough time fighting a normal person with the two children around, fighting a monster like that? Jason's stomach turned at the thought of it. These kids had to come first before he could even begin to fight that thing. He didn't know how much he would be able to hold back when fighting it. As he took of down the stairs, Jason willed the fire in his immediate vicinity away to clear a path.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 7th 2014, 9:06 pm

BIKER
The pasty skinned, too much black make up demon Biker was a bit slow on the uptake as he couldn’t react to the magic... missile... shot his way. The impact exploded into his shoulder, ripping him from nave to chop, with barely a small chunk of demonic flesh holding him together. The creature was sent rolling across the roof deck and smashed into the concrete parapet, falling over the edge. His demon bike however, reacted to this, and swiftly flew after its rider.

“Big mistake, hero!” The flying teenage witch came over, surrounded by mystical powers. She spoke the dark tongue, invoking terrible powers from the beyond. Cracks in the roofdeck- and reality- opened up, opening miniature tears to allow three tentacles of living darkness to attempt to entangle Ethereal in a cold, slimy vice grip. For a teenage amateur, her power was impressive; she was likely getting help from the other side.

“You know if you give up now and beg for your life, I might turn you into a demon spawn rather than kill you. It’s the less painful thing to happen to you considering what’s coming.” She said, overly trying to intimidate Ethereal into submission with her knowledge of forbidden things.

FIRE

Thankfully enough the enclosed fire exit withstood the blaze, the heat and smoke going up while Ace and the children reached the ground floor and eventually the sweet, cool night air. The building continued to burn, but thankfully it seemed the demon was no longer concerned with burning it down and the sprinkler systems were able to handle the rest. Fire trucks and ambulances were on the scene, though thankfully the apartment was fairly empty... but horrifically, also filled a handful of the demon’s victims. The fire gutted the building so quickly, it was a miracle Ace was even able to reach the children.

“Are there still people in there?” People began to gather around the fire, a crowd of people.

“Oh god I knew someone who lives there!” Some of them exclaimed their worry.

“Was it metahumans?” Some unsavoury characters were trying to raise a sentiment.

“Look, that guy got some kids out!” A few pointed out Ace’s deeds, some good coming of this tragedy.

Police, firemen and paramedics were on the scene. A lady paramedic, a young blonde blue eyed girl in her dashing uniform and ponytail hair approached Ace. “Sir, are you all right? how about your children?” she asked, just as she started checking the children’s health as well.

The girl and the boy, siblings by the looks of them, finally stopped screaming and let go of Ace’s arms. “Is the monster gone?” The boy asked, looking around, coughing a little.

“Looks like it. Mom’s not gonna like this though. Not one bit. Uh-uh-uh.” The little girl added. She was personally relieved that her parents were still out.

“Thanks mister, you saved our lives. Mommy says all meta-people are bad and smelly and ugly but you’re not bad you’re a cool superhero! And you made the fire go wooosh!.” The boy said with open enthusiasm, causing the lady paramedic to raise a brow at Ace. So he was a metahuman now, was he.

“Yeah! That was braaave. So what do you call yourself mister?” The gal asked.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 7th 2014, 9:57 pm

The demon was found utterly destroyed by the power of his Ethereal energy, but that did not mean that his portion of the battle was over. His foe would falll, but the demon bike would rush to his rescue while the teenage witch would attempt to restrain him, dark cracks within the roof opening and tendrils reaching out to grab Ethereal. They would wrap around his body, and release a powerful chill that began to harm even his durable skin and drawing a pain sound from him. ”Ow ow ow ow.” Ryan grumbled as he even felt the dark energy that was coursing through the tendrils that had bound him with superior strength and began to burn his flesh without harming his outfit somehow.

This girl had some serious magic behind her, and that alone made him have to think of a way to deal with her, without killing of course, His brother would say to kill her, but he was not Aaron, he was a good guy. The tendrils would begin to tighten on him while the female spoke, sounding more arrogant by the second but the burning cold was more than enough to catch his attention, the flesh under his suit beginning to turn from possible frostbite.

The veins around his neck became visible, flashing within a dark energy as the male attempted to escape physically, though that did not work and within an instant his body as well as weapon would revert to a bright mist that slipped from the tendrils. It would slink away from the tendrils and reform into Ethereal, his eyes beginning to glow a bright purple instead of the usual color. The construct about his right hand began to crack and break as he fell to his knees, cracks beginning to radiate from around his eyes. Did this have something to do with what raziel had done to him?
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 7th 2014, 11:56 pm

Jason stared at the fire for a second, the words of people blaming metahumans ringing loudly in his ears. He had a sort of dazed look on his face, but the kid asking his name snapped him out of it. He looked down at the kid

"Ace. My name is Ace"

Then looked back up at the paramedic.

"I'm going back in, keep everyone back."

And with that, Jason started walking back to the apartment. The fire was really raging right now, having spread to the third and second levels, down from the fourth. But Jason wasn't to worried about the fire. His mind was on the metahuman comments and the creature. They were being blamed for that... thing. Jason shook his head, clearing it out. He needed to be focused in case it was still there. He walked passed the firefighters and into the main doorway.

Jason made his way up the stairs to the second level, smothering the flames as he went. He couldn't quite put them out the normal way so he was actually smothering the flames now. He was coating them with his own fire, denying them oxygen. It was a slow process, slower then it should have been. It only confirmed that this was not natural. On the second level, he found a small family trapped in their apartment. He freed them quickly, and they made it down stairs without his help. On the third level, Jason repeated the process of smothering the flames. At the end of the hallway, he managed to find an unconscious woman but it looked like she was still breathing. Jason brought her down stairs and outside to the paramedics like he did with the children before going back in. The fourth level though... that was the worst. Even with the firefighters pounding away with water on the outside, the flames were still burning hot. With some effort, Jason managed to get rid of the flames... only to unveil the horrors of the monster it left behind. There were deep puncture wounds, seemingly from claws, on the walls and ceiling. Jason was an experienced hunter, but he had never seen tracks like that before. All he could tell was that the thing looked like it was moving fast. A couple of bedrooms were worse though. One just had a huge bloodstain covering half a wall. No body or anything. Just the bloodstain and the puncture tracks. The second room though... there was a half eaten, half burned corpse left behind. Jason had a hard time telling, but it looked like it was a woman. Jason gently picked up her mangled body and carried her outside. He set the body down on one of the white canvases they firefighters had laid out for bodies. Jason had put out the fires and pulled out the worst of the bodies. Hopefully they could handle the rest.

He started off in the direction of his teammates, hoping to god that they were still alright. If their night was going anything like his, it was a hellish night for all of them.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 8th 2014, 1:30 am

The witch of course, in conceited villain form, taunted Ethereal, whispering temptations in his ear, watching the change coming over the mage.

“Aaaah... You can feel it, can’t you? The power... the closeness of the other side... Something big is coming to this world... Embrace the darkness, hero, and join the winning side instead. Fear it... fear the face of the Living Darkness.” She said, slowly devolving into a hysterical laughter, as she willed the tentacles to constrict Ethereal more tightly, not so much trying to kill him as infuse him with the Living Darkness.

“Fear the fist of the Dragon!” Came the retort, and like a mighty missile of vengeance Xiao was able to launch herself back into the battle, not so much as flying but jumping from the office across the street. She seems to have managed some good aim, as her fist was about to connect with the witch. The teenager was sent flying into the roof’s penthouse, completely demolishing it and burying the magic user in concrete rubble.

Xiao hurried over to Ethereal once the tentacles retreated through their portals, leaving pools of black, smoky ooze where the rifts opened.“Are you alright Ether?” She offered him a helping a hand to get up, when her attention was diverted by the roar of a demon engine, the demonic biker and his machine balanced on the ledge.

The Demon clutched his blown apart but intact left side to his main body, his internal anatomy slowly healing itself, like some kind of demonic clay from hell. “Woowhee. Looks like this Chicken Legs got some serious angrish. I like it. Gonna slice and dice hahahaha!” He finally spoke, in some demonic echoing voice, and in some kind of incomprehensible slang. He whipped out the knuckle dusters and beckoned Xiao to fight.

Xiao pats Ether on the shoulder. “Hold that thought... You stay here and deal with the witch.” She then turns to the pasty demon with the flaming hair. “Come on you KISS reject! You wanna piece of me?!” She bellowed her challenge, and the two beings, the hero and the demon, began to exchange mighty blows. The demon found himself outmatched in strength though, his blows hardly slowing Xiao down, while he was being tenderized by hers...

Down below Ace would arrive at the battle between his teammates and the evil punk couple. Ace would see something coming down from the top of the sky scraper, smashing right through a parked car and causing a waterline to burst. Xiao emerged from the crater, massaging her forehead slightly, and a nasty burn like chains on her arm, burned right through her nanofiber attire. She saw Ace had arrived. “Oww... that really hurts... Hey Ace, you handled the fire already?”

Up above the Biker rode his bike down the wall, swinging a flaming demonic chain overhead, cackling as he charged the heroes. The damage Ether did to it was still apparent, as he was slowly pulling his left side into himself. He called out to them in this really annoying high pitched voice, like he was on helium or something. “Gonna feed yo souls to the Darkness, suckaaas! Then I’m gonna make your bodies mah meat puppets! AHAAHAHAHA!”

The Witch meanwhile, slowly recovered from the surprise attack, and saw Ethereal alone on the roof, dizzy from Xiao’s powerful blow.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 8th 2014, 2:32 am

Black blood would begin to ooze from the cracks around Ryans eyes, flowing down his cheeks in a steady flow as he felt a pain greater than ever before course through his body, radiating from his chest. All he could feel was the desire to kill, the desire to make the witch suffer and then to devour her very soul, to consume and consume. The tendrils would constrict him tighter, drawing a grunt from Ethereal as his eyes began to glow a brighter color, his body beginning to glow with veins of black that spread across his flesh and his breathing ceased altogether yet one could tell he was alive. The cold was not registering to him, but his flesh was becoming even more damaged by the seconds as the energy built up within him.

A punch to the one that was holding him still was enough to free Ethereal as he glared at the female that was holding him still, a dark energy radiating from him, forming an aura that would inspire fear within those that felt it. Ryan would rise to his feet as what seemed to be black wings rose from his back, covered with energy that acted like a red lightning, crackling about as his dark colored eyes would look around him. Xiao would aim to deal with the demon biker, while Ethereal reoriented himself with a crack of his knuckles as a flex of his wings.

Bright green lines on his suit began to turn pure black as the male lifted himself into the air with a flap of his wings, seeming to hover there for a moment.”So this is the power of the dark ethereal?” He muttered as a grin formed upon his lips and a loud cackle erupted from his throat. '”Would be a shame not to put this power to use.” He muttered and within an instant he was in motion, letting his attention flow to the place where the witch was lying. The wings were working as if they had been there his entire life as the male landed before her dizzy form, dark smirk still present.

”I think it is you who should fear me little girl. I held more power than you when I was within my first year.” He noted as his wings would open widely, revealing feather coated within dark energy ready to fire. ”And I cannot allow this world to be bathed in darkness, I kinda like it.” His voice was no longer lathered with the accent but it remained enough to be recognize.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 8th 2014, 2:37 am

Jason came sliding to a stop right next to xiao, the fire underneath his heels sputtering out. He had been rocketing to get over here faster. It was working, but only for shorter jumps. Hadn't quite mastered going the long distance with it yet. He grinned at her, he big cheezy grin from ear to ear.

"Yep, but I swear I'm not eating spaghetti ever again. But hows.."

Jason paused as he looked over her injuries. Those burn wounds looks serious, least on the surface. Jason was not medic, but he did know a lot about burn injuries from experience. Lots and lots of experience. He looked her in the eyes before lookign back at her arm. He didn't know quite what to say, but his jaw line was tighten. Through gritted teeth he looked at the wanna be rocker demon, flames gathering around his fists.

"I'm going to burn you and your darkness for harming my friends"

Ace was through. He had had enough of these freakin assholes. First it was a demon monster that had humans as snacks, now this guy was harming his friends. Ace wasn't having anymore of it. He stood in front of Xiao, flames spiraling off of him. With a yell and assuming his guard stance, he broke out into full flames. Fire flared off of him along with intense heat waves as if Ace's anger was manifesting its self physically. The asphalt began to melt underneath his intensive pressure. He knew Xiao could handle herself, she was a Knightwatch member after all. This was more about the woman he had lifted out of the room and all the other folks who did tonight. He was tired of being on the losing end, tired of people dying on his watch. Just the thought of losing his new found friends was the last straw on the camels back.

Jason jumped straight up slightly, spinning before coming back down. In that motion, he struck at the demon punk metal dude. He released a giant spiraling torrent of fire, a AOE attack aimed at the man. Between the buildings and the large size, he was trying to trap the man. In his now crouched position, Jason had his other hand behind him. A large ball of fire was forming in it, compressing then enlarging and recompressing. Jason was building a massive amount of power behind the blow for his next strike. He was really pushing himself to the limit despite being tired from his fight earlier.

"I will burn you. I will burn you! I WILL BURN YOU!!!"
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 9th 2014, 11:19 pm

ON THE GROUND
Xia covered her face from the ambient heat Ace was giving off. She took steps back as he started to melt the road and the cars around.

“Yes! YES! HIT ME! HIT MEEE SUCKAAAAHH!” The Demon didn’t seem to care to even avoid the fire. The more things burned, the more rage was unleashed, the more the fiend became wilful and destructive.

“Ace! Make your attack more precise! You’re going to level this office building with your attacks...!” Xiao warned, seeing as Ace was not checking for collateral damage.

The Demon bike itself was caught in the path conflagration, but the rider leapt from the saddle and somersaulted through the air to avoid the heat that would melt even the bike. The demonic engine roared in pain, making no stops and was on a collision course with the ground.

“OUT OF THE WAY!” Xiao grabs Ace and jumps down a manhole, moving fast to shield them from the explosion that levelled the office building’s front, taking with it the innocent chocolate bars, candies, sodas, energy drinks and tons of other sugary treats in the nearby...

ON THE ROOF

The witch’s dark aura returned in force, and the girl herself almost seemed to struggle with it. Her eyes glowed with a dark, purplish light. She gestured to cast a spell, but her right arm instead began to mutate and grow, until her skin burst in a horrifically painful manner. A hound like creature made of living darkness formed where her arm was, and it made eye contact with Ethereal. All of the eyes on its body were trained of him, watching his dark form. The girl was registering more like a portal to another dimension than a supercharged witch at this point. “So... you gonna kill this one hero? Good... I can’t stand teenage celebrities. Think their mommy’s money means they’re worth dog shit.”

“What? What are you talking about?” The girl was sobbing in pain as she asked the demon on her arm what was going on. The demon angrily thrashed about, pulling the girl along with her.

“Shut up, kid!” The demon retorted scathingly. Then it turned towards Ethereal. “You look like you’re fighting for the wrong side... join me instead! I can make you more powerful than you’ve ever imagined! I can give you anything you want.” It brazenly offered.

“Hey! I summoned you to deal with my problems! You’re my slave!” The witch protested.

“Ha! And you’re and idiot who didn’t think twice to sacrifice her only two friends to summon demons to this world!” The demon said, revealing her duplicity against the witch.

“I... Dan? Ralph? I... I didn’t sacrifice them... I gave them powers... No... NO! I don’t want this!” A slow and horrific realization came upon the girl, as she struggled to remove the demon from her.

“KILL HER! KILL HER NOW!” The tables seemed to have turned for the witch, her own ‘power’ now betraying her. The demon manifesting on her arm latched a tentacle around her neck and limbs, exposing her body for a death blow from Ethereal.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 10th 2014, 4:19 am

The female would seem to bring about her own dark energy, as if wanting to strike down the ethereal herself, but before she could do that, something happened that neither was expecting. Her arm seemed to contort, and then within an instant it was destroyed by something that had burst from the flesh and eviscerated the limb within a matter of seconds, a few bits of blood spattering across his cheek, mixing with the dripping  and corrupted ethereal blood that had poured from the cracks around his eyes. It was the darkness that formed where her arm was that began to speak, peering into dark eyes and then attempting to get him to kill the girl, even though he was planning to already.

Something about the fact that her own power was now turning against her amused the ethereal as he smirked, the energy that was about his wings still crackling loudly and one stray bolt coming close to the humans girls face, though it would likely only tickle even her. "You could really give me what you say?” He asked with chuckle as the soothing irish accented voice reverberated through the air. ”I think the girl has learned her lesson, or atleast has begun to.” Within his hands formed what appeared to be a blade of the dark energy, cresting into what appeared to be a katana, fueled by many anime.

”However, limitless power does have its perks.” The male noted stepping towards the human girl with weapon prepared. ”No harm I suppose.” he would appear to go to swing at the female with an inhuman speed, but within the last seconds, he would pivot and the slash would then find its way to cut off the demon arm. Of course the female would be without the arm, but that sure as hell beat being without her life. If that succeeded, and nothing else happened, he would quickly create a construct that would cover the wound and begin to stop the bleeding, enough that she would not die from her injury.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 10th 2014, 4:46 am

Ace watched the motorcycle getting closer as he tracked the man jumping off of it. This would be close, but Ace could pull this off easy. Just phase through the bike and explosion sure to follow then counter strike at his predicted location. Just like throwing a knife, just Aim and....

Ace tensed body up as he got ready to phase. He timing had to be just right and BAM. Xiao pulled him off is balance and into a manhole. Jason lost control of his compressed fire and the energy flooded back into Ace. His skin fires began burn at an extreme temperature.

"LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GET OF ME! LET! ME! GO!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS MINE, I WILL END HIM! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ace was still flaring out wildly from the compressed energy as he struggled against her. It was completely and utterly useless to physically struggle, but Ace was to mad to try and phase out of her grip. Bad part was that she was now trapped at close range to his temps.

That thought alone snapped him out of his anger. It was like a chill running down his back despite the heat. Jason was burning his friend that was holding him. Even if she could take it, no one could withstand it for long. Jason brought the temp of his flames back down to his normal temperature. He went limp in Xiao's grip. He muttered

"Its okay Xiao. I'm alright. Lets go get him"

The ever temperamental Jason was back under control. He would not harm his friends.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top