The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lucius Acerbus I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Lucius Acerbus I_vote_lcapLucius Acerbus I_voting_barLucius Acerbus I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lucius Acerbus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucius Acerbus Empty Lucius Acerbus

Post by Just Harbinger June 8th 2014, 2:01 am

Lucius Acerbus
”Til Death Bring Us Together”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Warmancer/Necrolock
Title:Wielder of the Black Flame
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Cambion
Hair:Black
Eyes:Grey
Height:6’4”
Weight:160 lbs
Blood type:N/A (His blood no longer adheres to a specific “type”, and would be toxic to anyone except for Lucius).

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Lucius is generally a disliked man, he knows it, and he full heartedly embraces it. This is most likely because he views the humani as inferior,  and as such shows no respect for the species (Mundane ones only).  Like most “evil” people, he doesn’t seem himself as being a bad person, he just does whatever will best benefit him and his long term goals. These goals are usually of a nefarious nature, doing whatever it takes to assist him in getting what he wants-usually power, knowledge or a reprieve from the boredom that sets in after a few centuries on the Earth.

History:

On December 21, 1345 in Clifden, Ireland an Incubus by the name of Maleffador inseminated an Irish peasant. Nine months later, on September 14, 1346, a child was born, and Christened Lucius. Before his fifth birthday his mother fell ill at the hands of Yersinia Pestis, and the child was orphaned. For the next two years, Lucius stayed at an orphanage operated by the local Monastery. Upon his seventh birthday, Maleffador came and collected the child, bringing him back to the demon’s area of residence, a small unhallowed cemetery in Athleague for criminals, witches and heretics.

For the next fourteen years, Lucius was raised here, and instructed in the ways of the occult. Over time, his human heritage began to fade, until the only reminder of it was his corporeal form, and the carnal pleasure it craved, though this was in no small part due to his father’s species. He became capable of summoning the deceased and manipulating the darkest of shadows, as well as coming to possess several artifacts of demonic significance and power, most notable the Black Flame (((Will be elaborated upon it Item App))).

During the summer of his twenty-second year, the cemetery was torn down, the land burned and the blessed. Forced to move, Lucius, his father and various entities beneath his father traveled to a small castle on the coast of the Irish Sea. By his thirtieth year, he had left the castle and his “family” behind, traveling across Ireland and building up a reputation for himself as highly skilled sorcerer. Several times religious groups attempted to kill him, and some came close, though he managed to escape without permanent harm, usually with the help of a like minded individual (Usually a member of the Unseelie Court).

As the apparent immortality in his blood prevented him from simply dying of old age, he travelled and settled several times throughout the next few centuries. Each time he would find a hovel or shack and set up “shop”, experimenting with his power and scheming to gain more. These travels have brought him from Ireland to the European mainland, from Tibet to Siberia, from Kenya to the ruins of the Aztecs. He now resides in North America, mainly in areas near large bodies of water or a Ley Line.

The Powers

Power 1: Umbrakinesis (8 ABI)-Lucius can manipulate the dark, both in an incorporeal form, as shadows and the like, and as a solidified form of energy, akin to telekinetic power, being able to make it into walls, shields or armor, as well as forming tendrils of it to lash out, shooting blasts of it, making it strike down like lightning, etc. Essentially, he can bend the dark in any way that he deems fit.

Power 2: Arcane Occult Knowledge (8 OCC)- As a result of his heritage and life span, Lucius has acquired a vast amount of knowledge pertaining to all things occult.

Power 3: Paranormal Communication (1 ABI)-Lucius can summon the dead and speak to them, though they remain in an incorporeal form, and he cannot force them to do anything beyond answering him.

Power 4: Resistance to Pain (RP Mechanic)-While he can still receive injury, and feel the resulting pain, he has become able to detach his mind from it, so that all but the most extreme pain he will be able to simply ignore.

Grid
Occult:8
Strength:3
Speed:3
Durability:3
Ability:8/1
Fighting Skills:4
Wealth:1

EXTRA INFORMATION
Lucius has several weaknesses, as part of his DNA  from his father, including:

• Iron/Blessed Silver-Coming into contact with it is painful, and if he were to be stabbed in a vital area, it could very well be lethal.
  • Salt-Pure granulated salt, when not heated, can irritate Lucius' pores and olfactory organs when he comes into contact with them.
  • Hallowed Ground-While he can walk on it, his powers will be weakened here, and he will begin to feel ill.
  • Demonic Warding Sigils-These will not keep Lucius away, nor will they harm him beyond an annoyance, but they will give him a minor headache and slight nausea.

Holy water, crucifixes, sage, etc. have no effect on him, as some of what the superstitious use to protect against evil work, and some doesn't; it also varies among the evil being protected against.
While his powers do not weaken in the sun, nor strengthen in times of moonlight, they do appear to be fainter in the sun, and stronger at night; as such, when used for purposes such as camouflage or hiding, it will require more effort in the day time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Just Harbinger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Humor : [05:53:18] Danger : Dadadadangerdyesonnace
Registration date : 2014-04-26

Back to top Go down

Lucius Acerbus Empty Re: Lucius Acerbus

Post by Forceaus June 10th 2014, 8:21 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury August 4th 2014, 9:05 pm

Character Retired

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top