The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 Empty Re: The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma)

Post by Bliss August 23rd 2014, 4:15 am

"Those hate crimes were no more than allegations of workplace discrimination!" Bliss continued her barrage. After a couple of rounds and a beaten adversary, Bliss could get back to the beach. Would only take a few minutes at this rate. But the rates changed in an instance.

Bliss pulled down her sunglasses to keep her eyes focused on the shimmering light laying out before her. "So, this is some kind of trap or something I don't really actually understand anymore, but I know one thing, and that's..." Bliss pointed her finger with an accusation inches away from her fingertip. "My powers really hurt."

No one wanted to fight fair, so Bliss decided to yet again strike first. Throwing attack after attack towards the descending Uzma as she closed the distance on the glowing woman. Using her regular style of fighting, Bliss would sweep for a leg and try to wrap her lags around one limb and shoot a blast point blank at the joint. With the amount of force the overzealous bully used, the cracking ground would begin to falter entirely dropping the two girls down into an underground hallway.

Lights burned away the darkness at either end of the hall, unbeknown to Bliss who continued to try to break Uzma into submission. The low hum of machinery became greatly intensified as the pumping of toxic waste began to fill the hall. Once her scuffle reached a point of remission, Bliss would look to try to find a way up to the surface, but to no avail. The crevice caved in upon itself and the structure began looking more and more unstable. Caught between toxic waste and a cave in, Bliss decided the best means of exit would come through making a hole in the wall.

Shooting all of her energy into Uzma's stomach, Bliss hoped to shoot Uzma through the wall and into the laboratory of a mad scientist.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 Empty Re: The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma)

Post by Chellizard August 23rd 2014, 4:54 am

Only a few moments of getting to stand there looking fabulous and Bliss was pounding attack after attack onto Uzma. Something told Uzma that his woman was not the bad guy. Perhaps Bliss thought Uzma was the antagonist of this fairy tale. It was quite possible that was the case here. The more attacks thrown toward the alien guardian, the more miniature shields she had to throw up. Her reaction time was a bit lacking, but Uzma managed.

The hand to hand combat was a bit rough, and there was not much Uzma could do in this situation. She was glad to have tough skin, however, so she took all the hits and just waited for an opportunity. This idea was thrown out the window when the ground underneath of them gave way. Uzma used her ability to fly to soften the fall damage, which barely made her flinch, but she still had a hard time collecting herself with this crazy woman on top of her.

"Look! I'm not Ursula to your Ariel," she said, attempting to reason with the woman. It was hard when all of the ground around of you was shaking and attempting to collapse on top of you.

Uzma was about to muster up a set of thoughts to devise a plan. Her plan was erased from her mental board once Bliss decided to use Uzma as a fleshy cannonball. Curling into a ball, Uzma was blasted back first into a room; a laboratory of sorts. Debris littered the floor, and dust filled the air. Just as Bliss followed Uzma through, the ground swallowed up the hallway they had previously been in, leaving their exit as a dead end.

"Oh... I guess it's Christmas for me," sarcasm was definitely pushing through her tone now.

In the laboratory there were viles, and beakers, and glass bottles filled with all kinds of colored liquids. Strange smells and sounds filled the atmosphere. Bubbling, clicking, and gurgling had Uzma curious. Collecting herself, she stood up and brushed herself off.

"Is this place yours or something?" she asked, looking over to Bliss in utter confusion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 23rd 2014, 5:20 am

A furious charge brought Bliss back onto Uzma. "Why would I have a lab and fill it with things that can kill me. Because I'm Asian? I'm going to beat you black again!" Bliss continued to send blasts at Uzma until the humming of machines grew too loud for Bliss to ignore. When Bliss peered up to see what ushered in such an annoying noise, Bliss saw the encroachment of giants surrounding them. Bliss pulled herself off of Uzma for long enough to gaze around the laboratory to take in the horrible looking nature of the set up.

Against the far wall, Bliss could make out the back of a lab coat clad woman tinkering away at a work bench. A pair of thick goggles covered her eyes from the breaks of sparks shooting up from her work. "I like my subjects to stay quiet." A high voice spoke with a hidden face. "I've been watching you and think you will make the perfect subjects."

"I'm not letting you study me for whatever is going on in your weird little..." Bliss looked over the tubes filled with vile substances to try and discern what looked to be either sludge or algae. "Botanical. Why would you need subjects for botany?"

"It's not what I'm putting in you, but what I'm taking out."

Golems towered over Bliss and Uzma by several feet, their gaze harder than their features. In her own defense, Bliss fired a blast into the gut of one giant. It stumbled back a few feet before sending a back hand to knock Bliss to the ground. The sheer weight it put to itself overwhelmed Bliss, but not she found a way back to her feet. "I've got an idea." Bliss ran behind Uzma and fired another blast into her back to cannonball her into the golem in hope the weight of Uzma would do slightly more damage. Once she saw her opening, Bliss charged the platform where the scientist remained at work.

The golems focused on Uzma, not tending to their master as Bliss closed in. Firing a solid blast, Bliss threw the woman to the ground in hopes of breaking her. Bliss stood over her form and turned back to see how Uzma fared. A laugh turned up from beneath her. The scientist returned to her feet and clapped slowly. "That would have hurt a few years ago." Bliss threw her hand forward in an attempted blast, but a rod caught her in the hand and sent a jolt of electricity into her nerves. "Now, that looks like it hurt." The scientist snapped her rod down. "I've got tubes to fill with whatever it is that makes you two."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 28th 2014, 12:08 am

"Hey now! That feels racist!" Uzma sent wave after wave of her cosmic energy to deflect the odd energy being sent at her. She was not holding up as good as she wanted to against this woman, and what made it worse was the two lingering golems now standing over herself and the angry Asian.

Finally getting a moment to breathe from the barrage of attacks, Uzma took a step or two back from Bliss. This room gave her the advantage she wanted; to take a proper look around. Despite the two behemoth's making this place ten percent creepier than it already is, this lab was already one hundred percent creepy on it's own.

"Whoa whoa, taking out? There's going to be no taking anything out of me," Uzma said, shaking her head and waving her hands in protest.

Before Uzma could even begin to see what Bliss was attempting, she felt the blast erupt against her back, launching her forward. She used this momentum to her advantage, however, and flew forward on her own. Her own power of flight sent her rocketing into the Golem full force. She let out a battle cry as the two of them went hurdling into a few tables of beakers and vials. Glass shattered around of them, raining down to litter the floor. An odd acid liquid landed on the golem, melting through the metallic surface.

A roar of pain echoed around the lab as the other Golem plucked Uzma from her feet and threw her into another table. She corrected herself mid throw and stabled herself. Her feet kicked over a few beakers as she hovered in mid air, the momentum having still sent her backward a bit. Harnessing a bit of cosmic energy, she started to throw blasts of her own kind into the golems, ready to see if she could put a dent in them.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 28th 2014, 2:19 am

Bliss did what she thought was clenching a fist. Instead her limp palm sent a vibrating spasm of energy into the tight faced woman. A confused seeped into the scientist's facial muscles. It edged to the side like a smile, but the severe nature of these surroundings would not allow Bliss to perceive this woman as humorous. Or, didn't want to accept what she thought would pass as humor. One more blast went towards Bliss' exposed midriff. The smell of burned flesh came from the still functioning left hand Bliss put up in defense. Pain shot deep in her arm, but the force of the prod at least let Bliss roll back to get off of the platform.

When Bliss turned back to see Uzma in her white spectral glory, the golems looked all the more controlling. Each one lunged with a forceful precision to keep Uzma from escaping. Instead of fighting to press an advantage, they merely waited for Uzma to attempt to distance herself before springing a triangulated attack to thwart her and keep her from flying away with their impressive reach.

"Come back here." A rough coated arm slipped against Bliss' elbows and pulled her back into a more tense position. The literal tenseness became for figurative when the rod cackled in front of her face. "I want to show you something." Bliss fell to her knees in front of the workbench. A putrid smell rose up from the pipes and fed into a large suction grating. "These are my failed experiments. Sure they are big, fast, and strong but so are trucks. I bet you want to know how I got them so big."

"It crossed my thoughts." Bliss pushed herself up only to feel the sting of the electricity hit her in the back.

"Those were babies. So quick to change and grow. Just newborn babies stolen away from hospitals and adoption facilities. After you get babies, you fill them up with genetic materials. All those stem cells just floating around a human carcass, well, I boiled it down and injected it directly into them to trigger growth." Electricity sparked with ever rotation of the rod around the woman's arm. "I guess they're full grown now, but if I sprinkle some meta cells in there, well, I might just have something a little more conducive on my hands. Energy blasts would be nice even if the two of you are a little frail."

Spreading her hands for repeal did Bliss next to no good, but she barely tried blasting anything. Before the final blow of the rod shot towards her, Bliss launched a blast to the woman's leg with her left hand and grabbed the rod with her right. One more surge of energy shot the rod away from the platform. Bliss lunged forward to strike the woman in the head with the crown of her head. While it didn't settle the score on the atrocities, it did give Bliss a moment to spot a crack in a sewer drain just large enough for her to fit through.

In the fleet of her escape, Bliss would make note to feel sorry for leaving Uzma behind, but for now she focused on the fleet and the escape. One brief strand kept Bliss from absolutely leaping before looking, and that strand pulled her head back at the terrible wake of chemical waste swirling beneath her. "I wouldn't try that. You'll damage you pretty little genome." The rod never needed to shoot towards Bliss. Retreating from the abrasive chemicals forced Bliss to turn quickly in haste, bringing her own body against the business side of the rod. "I'll make sure you're up before I start the process." Bliss went down to her belly while the woman gave Bliss one last shot for good measures.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

The office trip that goes completely wrong (Bliss, Uzma) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 2nd 2014, 4:07 am

Uzma placed both feet on the floor, shoulder width apart. Raising her hands with palms turned outward, and thumbs touching at the tip, she allowed her index fingers to touch as well, forming a sort of triangle with her hands. A small ball of energy started to form in the center of the triangle, her black sclera and white irised eyes catching the reflection of the iridescent cosmic energy. The ball expanded as she separated her hands, palm over palm.

"Let's see you monsters handle this!" a barrage of blasts followed one after the other toward the golem's head on. Each attack seemed to pack a whollop, bruising and even maiming the ugly brutes. Gutteral grunts added a bit of finesse to the orchestra of sounds within the laboratory. But, despite the attacks, a golem decided to run for Uzma and grab her again.

Not being the fastest in the west, Uzma attempted to fly up toward the ceiling, but found her ankle grasped in a vice grip. She winced a bit, and a shriek escaped her as she was yanked down. There was no way she could get out of this. Coating her hand in the cosmic energy, she sent a furious punch toward the golem's face. It was almost like a humanoid bulldog. Large jowels, flabby white skin, pointed teeth stained a dark yellow, and a massive underbite. The creature looked disgustingly humanlike up close, but with a twisted gleam in it's eyes. Both hands of the massive creature held onto Uzma's waist, squeezing her tight in protest to the punches she kept sending into it's ugly mug.

"Put. Me. Down!" she screeched and looked around frantically for any kind of backup from that other girl. Not surprisingly the woman had made a dash for escape. That escape plan backfired when the mad scientist captured Bliss yet again. Getting tasered over and over must have felt horrible, and Uzma was glad it wasn't her, but felt horrible that it had to happen to anyone at all. It only made her want to beat this brutes up even more.

"RrraaaaaAAAAHHHHH!" a loud growling charge up scream rolled through Uzma. She was going full on super saiyan! Her cosmic energy enveloped her from head to toe and, with her eyes snapp closed and back opened, she furrowed her brows and scowled. Her once black irises were now a wonderfully metallic rainbow color that shimmered. The energy surrounding her blasted outward, knocking the golem's back.

It was too late for her "partner" however. And, apparently too late for herself. The grip the golem had on her slipped, but did not completely let her go. She got snagged with it, and the grip only tightened as it stood up. It's placed it's face right into her's, and she was met with a wild roar with spittle and a horrid stench. Gagging from the stench, she shook her head in disgust.

"Oooh hoohoohoo! Bring her here! Since this one is still a bit twitchy, let's see if that one can swim!" the mad scientist said, cackling in excitement. Uzma wriggled in protest, her legs kicking and flailing as she attempted to wrench out of the beast's grip, but to no avail. She was stuck in it's grasp. There was nothing she could do. Hopefully she could distract this crazy woman just long enough for Bliss to get the drop on them. Putting on a show in the acidic liquid could do some good. Afterall, her race could withstand being in the heart of exploding stars.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 2nd 2014, 2:22 pm

Ashley dug through the remains of what used to be an irrigation control station. Something broke the control and the giant hole gaping in front of her probably had some part to play in this disaster. More chaos bustled above her than calamity below, a slew of rescue workers and police converged on the convoluted scene when the emergency call spoke about two meta humans fighting a family. It just sounds worse than it is. Ashley got used to lying to herself, but she didn't like it any better or feel any warmer walking into the broken hull of an underground complex.

Boiling water splashed out of the tank as Uzma fell in. A lid closed to keep her from escaping while the water bubbled and boiled around her. "This is taking too long." The stern look on the scientist crossed her arms as the water line slowly whittled away. "This is fascinating. Instead of just blasts, you can survive punishment. My golems are durable, but they could use the ability to walk on the bottom of the ocean, or survive the vacuum of space. I wonder if your makeup would give me that." Most of the water slid beneath the half point of the tank, leaving Uzma in her durable standing. "I need to brew a stronger serum to break you down it looks like. Sadly, I used the regular one up. Get her out." The golems crashed the side of the tank and grabbed Uzma before she could make any escape attemps.

"And how are you doing?" An imposing shadow cast down on Bliss as she grabbed for a metal pipe. A foot kept Bliss from pulling it up to wield as a weapon. Energy shot from her hand into the pipe but missed her mark. "No, I don't think so."

Every wall around Ashley suddenly rumbled. A deep roar off in the distance almost knocked the business attired super assistant to her feet. When she stumbled back she felt her hand hit something soft and squishy. "You hurt my dinosaur!" The little girl from the van followed Ashley down and traced the sound of her heels through the tunnels.

"SHHH!" Ashley pressed a finger over her own mouth to silence the girl in a way louder than the little girl's voice. "This is dangerous. You need to go back."

"No, I'm going to save the nice lady from the evil lady."

Ashley thought about it for a while but still decided to ask. "Was the evil lady Asian?"

"She hurt my dinosaur." Of course she did.

"I think your dinosaur wants you to go back to the surface and tell those nice policemen that the good people down here need help." Ashley leaned down and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"You don't speak dinosaur." Gripping her toy closer, the little girl started walking past Ashley.

"This is all your fault." Bliss leaned back to get closer to Uzma's ear. Rope and duct tape wrapped the two back to back and tied up every extremity they had. "I had everything under control and then you stepped in and fought, for a villain who threatened an entire company, because you don't know anything." Bliss looked around her environment and failed to feel any comfort at the evil lab around her.
"This place isn't ventilated. Every time she melts someone down she just sits down here breathing in all that acidic gas runoff. I shouldn't be down here. This is your fault. If you didn't get involved, I wouldn't have needed to teach you a lesson."

Off in the corner, chemicals ran into a trough with an industrial mixer splashing everything together. "More intruders. You two are very bad for me. You should have just kept your petty squabble over a boy to the mall." As the scientist stepped towards Uzma and Bliss, she pulled a control out of her coat pocket and entered a code. "If you think this will be my downfall and these police will save you, you are wrong. I can easily go quiet and hidden down here in my lab." Metal moaned out in the distance, shaking the lab. "All this will pass in a matter of days once those hardhat janitors pour concrete in some places, but it won't be down here. Now, I need to work in peace."

"So what's your name?" Ashley and her new companion walked through the narrow tunnels coursing with activity.

"Alison." Instead of focusing on Ashley, Allison kept her eyes on the surroundings. "Uh oh." Allison took off as a metal door began to slide shut in front of them.

"'Uh oh' means you shouldn't be down here!" After two steps of flight, Ashley felt her heel give out from underneath her. Allison cleared the metal bracing as Ashley leaned down to salvage her lost accessory. "I don't need this right now." Ashley kicked both of her heels beyond the closing door and bolted into the metal bracing. Two metal doors slid to meet in the middle with Ashley in between them. Her body turned to the side to give her more space. Even the air tightened around her while the metal pressed against her head. Ashley felt her hand grabbed from outside and the little girl began to help pull Ashley out, with her dinosaur still tucked under her arm. Ashley squeezed out on the other side of the door, grateful for her life, but not knowing how to convey it. "I still have my heel."

"Heels are stupid. I wear tennis shoes." Allison started to walk towards a pipe when she heard a deep rumbling. Ashley instinctively grabbed Allison and pulled her back just as a steam vent let its exhaust shoot out. "It almost burned Bernie."

"Listen, just hide somewhere safe, and I'll come get you when I find the good lady and have talked to the evil lady." Ashley pointed to a crawl space and ducked down to smell the air. It smelled dank, but no chemical run offs or steam. "Bernie wants you to..."

"He said we need to investigate this." Allison moved past Ashley and disappeared into the duct.

Ashley held her heels in her hands and walked through the halls until she came to a metal hatch. She breathed deep and knew she couldn't go back from here. The latch turned and Ashley peered into the room, hiding along the wall and trying to make as little noise as possible. A chemical vat kept mixing a volatile mixture without any kind of hood to pull the fumes out, but at least the noise made it easier for Ashley to avoid the woman behind the vat who kept peering into the concoction. Ashley ducked behind a damaged control panel and took notice of the blasts on it. Someone she knew did that, but where was Bliss and the good lady? Ashley saw an alcove she could safely hide in, but heard some mumbling coming from the direction. Not wanting to be taken unawares by some devious trap, Ashley knelt behind the wall. "More intruders?"

"Oh hello." Ashley chirped up and clapped her hands together. "I'm just looking for a friend of mine who got lost down here."

"Have you checked the lost and found?" A sever toothless smile ran from cheek to cheek on the agitated alchemist.

"Lost and..?" Instead of a dangerous trap, Ashley came across the results of the traps. Still wrapped up with tape and rope, Ashley edged closer to Bliss and Uzma. Both girls hid their words of encouragement and warning behind several strips of tape stretching from ear to ear. "Found? Well, that's them, and I'm sure they deserve whatever..."

"They broke into my lab, got the city poking around, and enacted a battle royale that smashed up my equipment before trying to fight my golems. These two are paying for their crimes."

"Well it looks like they have paid their price and I can assure you we will never return here. So, if I could just take my friends out of your custody..."

"What about your price?"

"I'm thinking of just leasing. Maybe a small down payment?" Ashley nervously backed up while the scientist edged closer. "I'm warning you..." Ashley threw her hair over to one side. "I don't want to hurt you, but I am leaving here with both of these ladies."

The scientists' smile tightened to allow a small display of her teeth.

Ashley fit snug in between Bliss and Uzma, giving a third layer of ropes and tape to keep the triumvirate in order. "At least you can dress appropriately. These two beach bums just burst in here like it was some sand volleyball game not caring what they destroyed. I'll let you pick. Do you want me to boil you first, second, or third?" Ashley left her request buried beneath a sticky residue. "I guess I can just do it all at once and see if that gives me something interesting." With her intruders taken care of, a chemical vat and hiding her base from interlopers took the majority time for the madwoman behind this subterranean chemical plant.

While Ashley tried squirming free, a dinosaur dropped out of a crawl space several feet above the ground. A little form appeared and followed down in tow, trying to keep herself from detection and making as little noise as possible. Allison waved to Ashley who lifted the taped fingers from her bound hands from her lap and gestured back.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2014, 2:05 am

A scream of excruciating pain erupted from Uzma as she fell into the vat of boiling chemicals. The idea was still horrifying, and the actual situation was even worse. The extreme heat and the boiling bubbles of the hot liquid actually felt like an over sized Jacuzzi, despite the horrible smell, and the gas she breathed in. Relief washed over Uzma once she realized she wasn't going to boil to death. These temperatures were not as bad as she had imagined, and her tough skin was figuratively laughing off what would be harmful to a normal human being. To counter this circumstance, a set of, what looked like, gills appeared on the sides of her neck to filter the water, and the gases. She coughed every now and then, but despite the uncomfortable pressure, she was fine. Kicking her feet she floated on her back for a while, just waiting for her chance to escape from this stupid bubble bath, minus the bubbles. Well, there were bubbles, just not the fun soapy kind. Wait, was this soap?

The lid of the giant vat was finally opened, but Uzma was quickly grabbed by the ankles and wrenched out of the bubbling waters. Large meaty hands gripped around of her slender ankles, the pressure almost crushing her tibia and fibula. Once the grip was tight enough, she was violently shaken until the majority of the liquid was off of her, and then a set of ropes and chains bound her to Bliss. Tossed upon her rump with a loud thud, Uzma huffed and held back a grown of pain while she struggled against the bindings. She had attempted to kick, and send a few blasts of energy into the golems, but there was no stopping these imbecilic brutes. They were tougher than she had judged. So, now she was stuck back to back with the woman that got her in this mess in the first place.

"Oh? My fault?!" half of her wanted to slam her head back into Bliss', but she chose otherwise and glowered in distaste instead. With half of her attention elsewhere, Uzma chose to only listen to exactly half of what Bliss had to say. This dumb woman was breathing in all of these chemicals. That's right! And, because of these trusty gills, Uzma was breathing in zero of this nasty stuff. Sucks for Bliss. All she had to do now was figure out a way to distract the golems, knock out the dumb woman, and get them out of here.

One step at a time, however.

Just as Uzma was about to open her big mouth to cause a ruckus, thick strips of duct tape were pressed over her mouth, then the sound of more tape was ripped off the roll and put on Bliss' mouth. Huffing angrily, Uzma shook her head and looked for some kind of shiny surface that she could deflect a beam of her cosmic energy off of. If she concentrated enough of it, she was sure to get a single beam, strong enough to blast apart one of the alchemy tables, and maybe get some attention on herself. If she played it right, she could maybe even use her shield technique to snare the golems in place.

The sound of a new voice threw Uzma off completely. What the hell was this woman doing down here? Why had a third person decided to make this alchemist so happy, and that is sarcasm. This Alchemist now ranted about how she was interrupted, and her lab was busted up because of Uzma and Bliss. These facts were completely false! Uzma ignored the majority of the conversation, considering it was short and Ashley was tied up and shoved in between Uzma and Bliss. The three women were now stuck, and Uzma felt as if she was the only one thinking of an idea to get them out of here.

She finally decided it was her best choice to cause a bit more destruction with a highly concentrated beam of her cosmic energy. She was glad her hands weren't taped over, because that was where her magic happened. With a bit of patience, Uzma rubbed her arms together until the tape loosened, and the ropes were tighter around of her waist, but not around of her wrists. She formed the triangle with her pointer fingers and thumbs, her remaining digits fanning out. A ball of her energy started to form in the center of the triangle, but instead of expanding in size, the ball became concentrated, and started to spin rapidly. Bands of energy tried to expand from the ball, but Uzma contained it with all the will power she could muster. This was the first time she had ever tried this, and maybe it would be the last.

It was her only idea, though, so it had to work.

Finally feeling as if there was enough energy built up, she arched her back, likely making it really uncomfortable for Bliss and Ashley. Her hands collapsed together, making a finger gun. The tightly wound ball of energy rested on her finger tips, and then it blasted forward, tearing through everything in it's path.

This included: A golem, the vat of chemicals, and the arm of the alchemist. The beam extended into the metal wall, blasting a hole through it as well. The golem fell down with not a sound, the large hole in it's chest oozing out a reddish green liquid. It was almost like bloody burgers. It made Uzma gag, but now the alchemist was mad. Very, very mad.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 12th 2014, 2:54 am

Whatever beam of energy shot out Uzma's hand did quite the trick. Everything in the laboratory stopped smelling of chemicals and sterility and starting smelling like guts and fire. Bliss said something snarky no one could understand. Ashley said something sad and depressed no one could understand. And Uzma probably said something sassy no one could understand.

But, the one person who did understand what just happened looked none too happy about it. "You're a miserable little bunch. Can't just sit back and do something useful with your being. You had to ruin those who try to do something to unlock the next stage of progress. I should skin you. I should watch your flesh drip from your bones as I melt you down." Ashley squirmed under duress as the alchemist pulled out a storage capsule. "Here's something you didn't break. Something I'll use to great prosperity." A box cutter tore through most of the tape and ropes holding Uzma to Bliss and Ashley, but before Uzma could try to get her hands loose, the alchemist pushed her into the holding capsule. "I can lower the temperature in there to freeze you for the trip." Messing with the controls along the panel, the alchemist took her eyes off of Ashley and Bliss, who still remained somewhat tethered together at an odd angle. Ashley took her eyes off Uzma's unfortunate fate to see Allison emerge from the crawlspace. Allison gave a friendly wave to Ashley and moved over to pull the tape from her mouth and get her hands loose. "Once I find a new location for my operations, I can start the process over again. It's probably best to try again. Never get complacent with the old methods when new methods lie undiscovered." Allison peeled Ashley loose and started working on Bliss with much less diligence.

A series of odd mutters and squeals came from Ashley in an attempt to intimidate the scientist. Failing to put fear in her, Ashley merely fired a blast in an attempt to shatter the capsule holding Uzma. "You've extended your credit line."

"That doesn't make sense."
The newly vocal Bliss waited impatiently as Allison pulled strips away from Bliss's hands. "She said we had to pay."

"I don't like you very much and I'm glad your lab is busted and all of your weird golems are dead. Booyah."
Booyah indeed. Ashley sent a shot of energy out towards the scientist, knocking her away from Uzma. Bliss got her hands loose and pushed herself to the ground to enter the fray as well. Multiple blasts of energy bombarded the chamber while the scientist made her way to her workstation.

"I know what I can become, but I don't think you'll like it very much." Chemicals lined two tubes stretching to the top of the chamber. The alchemist pulled a lever releasing the flow of chemicals into the overflow section of the tubes. Knowing what would happen and accepting it as a fate better than death, the woman stepped into the overflow section as the chemicals burned her away.

Bliss jumped on a console to avoid the flood of burning liquid pouring into the room. She shot a blast of energy into the wall to knock out a loose piece of the ceiling, giving her a way to higher ground. Ashley grabbed Allison by the hand and pulled her to safety as the ground beneath her turned to boiling death. "Bliss!"

"On it." Bliss knocked off another piece of the ceiling, sending it down near Ashley. Before Ashley could try to mount the rock, a section of the boulder gave way and rolled away from the trapped duo. "I'm going to try to bring down a large section of the ceiling."

"Will that work?" Ashley held onto Allison's hand as they loomed on the verge of death.

Bliss shrugged.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 12th 2015, 1:38 am

The mad scientist met her fate, not fully knowing that the chemicals would actually kill her. Uzma was fine with this turn out, and hovered over the ground as it started to become slush and goo from the chemicals eating away at it. The smell in the room was nearly unbearable, and Uzma was looking for ways to get out. Luckily for her, Bliss had some ideas of her own.

"Good idea! Blast the roof, I'll grab those two," she said, zooming over to grab hold of Allison and Ashley. Clutching the two, she heaved them up onto the section of ceiling that had been knocked down. It was just big enough for the two of them to stand on momentarily. Uzma couldn't carry them both out, she wasn't that strong. She wasn't entirely sure how she carried both of them over to the platform as it were.

"I'm going to find some sort of rope, you work on the roof Bliss, and hey... isn't that an elevator?" she asked, looking over to a smaller platform that was higher than the main floor, and the platform had a gate that pulled shut to an elevator.

"Oh hell no, we've been messing around with blowing holes in the roof and there's a damn elevator over there? Uh-uh. Get your shit together, ladies, we're getting out of here." Uzma moved quickly, grabbing first Allison, and shoving her into the elevator, then going for Ashley, and finally Bliss. That is, if Bliss hadn't already made her way over to the elevator.

"Going up!" she said, hitting the button just as the acidic chemicals started to eat at the platform. The elevator was moving really slowly, but it was finally taking them up. Their destination was a somewhat vacant parking garage not too far from the beach. It was at one of those name brand, but shittier, hotel's. Uzma stepped out, and ushered the other girls with her.

"Now let's return this one to her family, and get the hell out of this mess. There's no damn reason we need to stick around and mess with the press, police, or even better, the secret agent people."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 12th 2015, 4:49 am

Nothing felt better than the free momentum of escaping a certain doom, but Allison and Ashley still didn't find themselves completely out of the fire yet. One more hole opened up in the ceiling under the force of Bliss' telekinetic pull. Toxic water splashed up from the depths of the liquid refuse piling around the console Bliss stood upon. "If you need rope, maybe you should just remember why I was next to you for thirty minutes. I don't think the chemicals have poured over that area just yet." Bliss jumped to the next console, trying to get closer to the support beam hosting Ashley and Allison. "I hope that thing can take us up without the line breaking. It looks like metals are okay with not getting eaten, but people are a whole different story."

More chunks of the ceiling fell, always just close enough to Bliss so she could make the jump, but far enough it wouldn't risk killing her. Slowly, she made her way to the elevator just as Uzma delivered Ashley. Allison and Bernie moved to the side to allow the others in with no problems other than the odd look of Uzma in her starbright form. The burning acid bubbled and splashed as the elevator ascended with all those who would rather not die in the bubbling quagmire of science gone wrong.

The ride up remained oddly silent for the majority of the ride. "Just so everyone knows: I beat Uzma in that fight."

The door opened into the parking garage. All the participants stepped off and made their way into the dimly lit complex away from the spectacle they assisted in creating. Bliss grabbed Bernie from Allison and threw it out of the garage. "Go fetch. And then don't come back." Ashley followed after Allison to make sure she made her way back safely to her parents and explain why some people are the like Bliss. "What do you mean 'Secret Police'? Is that who you're running from and why you decided to pick a fight with me? That reminds me. That guy you so stupidly defended never showed up down there. You know he's a criminal right? So, aiding and abetting him makes you a criminal too? You better be glad I'm not secret police or I'd beat you all over again."

A few moments later, Bliss began to step out of the garage. A familiar and twisted smell hung in the air. She looked down to see footprints boiling with the same black and orange substance that destroyed the laboratory.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 12th 2015, 4:49 pm

"Arrrh." Xelek grunted as he started to come to. His eyes were still closed and he had yet to move, but consciousness had returned to him. He let his senses slowly return to him as he tried to remember what happened. He had gone to that office building. Right? Yeah, he had done that. The asian lady that the place was named after didn't even run the place anymore. Who forms a company and just gives up on it that quickly? The place had only been around for like a year or two. She was way too young to retire. She barely looked old enough to legally drink. Then again you can never tell the exact age of an asian girl. They don't age right. Was what he was thinking racist? Who cares? He's probably done worse things than think possibly racist thoughts.

Okay, so he went to the office, and got informed his fake meeting had been cancelled. That happened, and then he decided to just go in anyways and start stealing stuff. While he had been doing that, the new owner of the place told him that the asian lady, Bliss Fokukama, was at the beach and wanted to meet him to deal with him. What a weird person she was. Other than that his robbery of the company had gone off without a hitch. He left with the stuff he had stolen and stuffed in into the back of his van. Something about that sentence made him feel a bit off. Speaking of things that felt a bit off, what was that smell? Something putrid filled the air that he tried to breathe. Doctor Xelek was still laying down barely conscious in the parking lot next to the beach as something that smelled really bad made it hard for him to breathe. He opened his eyes to what was going on and saw quite the sight.

Damaged property, a massive hole in the ground, a bunch of sewer gas leaking out of it. What the hell had happened here? Could it have been the asian woman? She had personally displayed that she possessed powers to Xelek when they finally met. Bliss had been the one that knocked him out. At least he thought it was her. She had been attacking him with some kind of something or another, and then those blasts had been stopped by a strange light. Then there was another woman nearby and Bliss yelled at her and that was the last thing he could remember before something hit him really hard. That shield must have been broken by that attack and it had hit him to knock him unconscious. So why had he been left lying here in the middle of the parking lot? Did they start fighting each other while he was unconscious? If so they left him with the chance to escape relatively unscathed. Even though he had been knocked out, Doctor Xelek could still win this day.

It wasn't until he started getting to his feet that he noticed there were others around. Some of the beachgoers and others were checking out the hole in the ground from a distance because they didn't want to get too close to the sewer gas. So long as they didn't see him, everything would be alright. Xelek painfully walked over to a nearby car to hide behind. He could walk at least. The pain was steadily going away as he lay hidden and looked around for an escape route.

He heard a commotion coming from the general direction of the hole. Looking that way he saw four people emerging from underground. Four women that he recognized. It was that little girl with the toy dinosaur whose family Bliss had gotten in an argument with earlier, Bliss herself, the woman whom was apparently her replacement at that company of hers, and the woman that had unintentionally protected him earlier. They weren't fighting each other. That wouldn't save him again. He ducked down to try and be completely hidden from them. Getting caught would probably be the end of him.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top