The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Archon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Archon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Archon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Archon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Archon I_vote_lcapArchon I_voting_barArchon I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Archon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Archon Empty Archon

Post by Zell May 8th 2013, 12:46 am

Archon
"Sometimes the hardest battle, is against yourself..."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Archon
Title:The Awakener
Alignment: Chaotic Good (CG)
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Glowing Green
Height: 5'9"
Weight:135lbs
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Archon Archon11
Archon is normally dressed in all black with a high-collared trench coat and bright green lining. Archon also wears a very grotesque mask to hide his face from his enemies an invoke fear into those who find themselves looking into his glowing green eyes. Beyond his high-collar trench coat he wears a black bullet-proof vest and black Kevlar pants. His entire suit is adorned with precious gems that glow systematically as his power courses through his body, giving him a strange and eerie appearance, even in the distance.

The Legacy

Personality: Archon is an incredibly mysterious individual. Even those who have met Archon, or have been in his company for a while cannot say they truly KNOW him. One of the primary reasons that Archon is so mysterious is that you never know how he could react to a situation. While it's never in doubt that Archon has the best intentions at heart, his methods can be far beyond the pools of madness. While Archon is not entirely a loner, his odd mentality and his objectivity often times make it hard for him to be accepted by others.
Much unlike Archon, Zak Moriarty (His civilian guise) is a social creature with enough charm to stop a war. Zak isn't a mystery, his heroic identity the exception, and he makes a point to be an 'open book' to the people he meets. Zak could be described as a good man at heart, with only the greatest ambitions for the benefit of humanity, and he's a man who is truly relatable. The only thing about Zak people may not like is his Wabi-Sabi approach to his fellow humans.

History: Zak Moriarty was never normal. When he was a small child he never once said 'mine', when he went to school he never bullied, and even when his life was down to almost nothing, he kept himself strong and secure. Zak's father was a man named James Moriarty who, unlike the notorious villain of Mr. Holms, made an honest living as a Gene-splicer and researcher who set out to find a cure for diabetes. Meanwhile, Zak's mother stayed home to take care of her children, Zak and his older brother Gabriel. Zak was always the A-plus student his parents always wanted, but where he excelled in academics, he began to falter in his athletics, despite his highly active and athletic lifestyle. Zak was ten years old when he was diagnosed with a rare genetic condition known as 'Sheriod's Syndrome'. The ailment took effect slowly, and painfully for the young man, however despite his failing health, he always smiled. Never once did he ask "Why me?" and he always asked people to treat him the same as everyone else. One night at dinner, Zak began coughing up blood, which was the sign that his 'condition' had taken its second phase. The second stage lasted for two years, each day the symptoms becoming more severe, and much worse. After seeing his son in pain, James decided to change his research from Diabetes, to the research and development of a cure for the Sheroid's syndrome.
Despite Zak being the 'perfect child' in his parent’s eyes, he was so foolish to the ways of the real world. His childlike ignorance was shattered the day he was admitted to the hospital and the woman from the health insurance department said they wouldn't cover his treatments because he was "going to die regardless and it's a waste of out company's money". Zak's faith in people was shaken, for the first time in fourteen years. Zak was kept in his bed, every hour of the day, sitting, helpless as his body began to deteriorate. As Zak entered the third stage, he went to school and was brutally beaten by a bunch of guys wearing ski masks, and due to his body's delicate condition, it broke his femur and his second rib. Zak was mortified, not that this had happened to him, but because he knew that his brother had been one of them. 'Why would he do this?' he wondered 'am I really that much of a burden?'. That day, he struggled to get home on his own, practically left for dead. He came across the corner and noticed that three men had walked out of the bank and into a black van. He knew it was trouble, but as he turned, he twisted his ankle and fell. There was a fourth man to walk out of the bank, and he saw Zak, but instead of Killing him, the man had his crew take him to his own car, and he drove Zak to the hospital. When Zak asked why he had helped him, the man only responded 'Because you remind me of my son. My son's sick too, and I need money for his operation." and Zak fell silent, wondering how a man could rob a bank and save his life, but his own flesh and blood could beat him senseless and leave him for dead. This was the moment Zak realized the true depths of the human soul, and that simply because one does evil does not mean that he himself is evil.
Zak entered his fifth stage, the terminal stage, when his father believed he had found a cure. The FDA wouldn't approve of the trial, and so Zak was destined to die. In the final week of his life, Zak was approached by his brother, who apologized and begged forgiveness for being a part of his brother's torment. Zak eagerly forgave his brother, but neither of them knows how quickly his time had been running out. James Moriarty, decided to administer the trial serum, illegally in a desperate attempt to save his son. The serum however, wasn't successful, or so it seemed. Zak was on his death bed, when saw the police arrest his father, but when he died he was not faced with God, a Devil, THE Devil, or even a lake of fire. Instead he was confronted by himself. A version of him in dark clothing, pale skin, black wings and red eyes that were glowing as bright as could be. The other version of him was introduced as 'Archon'. This other version was the composition of every evil deed, every good deed, and the source of unknown power in him. Archon offered to return Zak to life, for the price of his soul. Zak refused, and said he'd rather remain dead than end up a puppet of some wicked demon. Archon laughed, and revealed that it was merely a hypothetical, and that Zak was Archon. As Archon he was an instrument of justice, that had been called upon to serve. With a flash of his now green eyes, Archon returned Zak to the living world, perfectly healthy and in better than average condition. At that moment, Zak used his powers for the first time, and everyone around him was left in awe as he levitated and, from seemingly nowhere, manifestations of the police officers appeared and subdued the men they were pulled from. Soon doctors theorized that the serum agitated something in his DNA and awoke some sort of super-gene, making him a superhuman, while others say he is an angel sent form God to bring justice to the world and all the wicked souls within it. Fearful of what his family would think, Zak left home to start a new life...not as an angel, not as a genetic-god, and not as a weapon to harm people. He starts anew as a person with the power to make a difference in lives, to enlighten and awaken the good in people, or the evil if necessary. He is Archon, The Awakener.

The Powers

Power 1: Manifestation of enemy.

Power 2: Night vision

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Durability: 7
Ability: 6
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells:0
Flight: 1
Wealth:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Archon Empty Re: Archon

Post by Chellizard May 8th 2013, 3:43 pm

Explain "Manifestation of Enemy."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Archon JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 8th 2013, 9:01 pm

Oh, sorry Razz
Archon creates a creature, or a copy of his enemy, but the copy is of the opposite alignment to attack the enemy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Archon Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 8th 2013, 9:02 pm

*creates evil or good copy of the enemy

Archon Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 10th 2013, 6:24 pm

This sounds more like summoning. There's a sticky/summoning system outline posted up. I'll link it for your convenience:

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5822-summoning-system

-My DeviantArt-
Archon JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 10th 2013, 7:39 pm

Ok, Thank you again. I got the chance to talk to a mod and they said that too. Since I'm knida new to this I'm just gonna submit a different Hero, Sorry again. Didnt mean to make this difficult Sad

Archon Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 10th 2013, 8:54 pm

It's no issue. You can place this character on the back burner if you'd like. I'll toss it in the trash bin until you're comfortable revamping him. (: And I'll check out your other application.

-My DeviantArt-
Archon JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top