The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_voting_barbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_voting_barbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 Empty Re: big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Post by Chellizard September 8th 2012, 3:37 pm

"Good. I'm glad you don't hate me.. but, let's talk when we're there.." she said, moving a hand to pat his knee before looking ahead. The woman dropped them off and Tyuki stepped out. The crowd had cleared, and even that cute waitress, Kimmie. She was gone now, and all was left was destruction, and a few cop cars. "Shiit. I need.. my stuff.. Give me one second." she said, her hair and eyes changing to that bright white and her eyes glowing bright as well. She took a heavy breath and then walked forward, stepping through the crowd, her odd eyes and hair granting her access. The police cleared a large circle around of her. She looked toward one of the men and gave a soft smile. "I know the police hate it when us Supers try to do your jobs.. I am only here for a guitar case that belongs to my friend.. if you'll excuse me." She nodded, her smile never falling.

While she spoke, her mouth emitted a soft golden glittery white light. Her healing energy. The man she had talked to was being caressed by the energy, and his cancerous lungs were healed almost instantly when the glittery light touched him. He started to breathe easier, and he was wide eyed, jaw dropping. He immediately called off the calvary and let Tyuki through. She grabbed her guitar case, and anything that looked like it belonged to John. She then stepped back out and the man she had healed stopped her. "My son.. he has leukemia.. could you.. maybe.." Tyuki nodded. "As long as you promise I can bring along my friend. I saved him from the thugs." she said, smiling again. Her mouth was glowing. Another man came to her and helped carry her stuff. She looked to John, her hair still white, and her eyes that bright white. She waved him over and stepped toward the police jeep; they wouldn't be behind of the hot box with little to no leg room for their trip to the hospital. She would have to let John know what was up with the thugs when she helped the kid.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 Empty Re: big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Post by Forceaus September 8th 2012, 7:35 pm

As they sat in the back of the woman's car that they had caused some damage to when they jumped out onto it.In their defense they were in the process of escaping from what was essentially a kidnapping attempt.The damage wasn't that bad really.It was just a dent in the hood that could be fixed even without having to go to the mechanic.During the ride they were getting from her back to the coffee bean where all that had started John didn't say a word the entire time but instead just stared out of the window quietly thinking about the events that just occured.

When they finally arrived back at the cafe police cars were around with witnesses reporting in on what had occured.I suppose heavy amounts of gunfire unloaded on a simple coffee place is something major and necessary to report in to the police.John wound up having to do a quick interview with one of the police officers for having been pointed out as somebody who had been present when all that occured.Luckily it was only a short one for nobody seemed to be aware of the fact that he had gone chasing after them.

He had wanted to just leave and head back to the hotel and just have this day be over but it was really starting to look like it would be a very long while before he would be able to do that.Instead he was now being dragged to the hospital because Tyuki had decided to go about healing people and he didn't even bother to say otherwise to going as well.While in the hospital's waiting room he sent out a couple of quick texts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 8th 2012, 9:10 pm

Keeping up her healing power for this long as tiring, to be honest. And she could feel herself growing a bit weak. But, as soon as she reached that little boy in the wing, he was quite surprised to see her with white hair and glowing eyes. The boys father, the man who was cured of cancer, or at least some form of bad lung problems, was holding the small boys hand. Tyuki moved her hands over his body, inches from the frail frame. He looked up at her. "Daddy.. is she an Angel..?" he asked. Tyuki had a pair of glittery wings behind of her shaped out of her healing aura. It was beautiful, and a slight halo formed around of her head. She chuckled and blushed, bit it was healed instantly. "No, I'm not. But I can be yours just for a little while longer.." she said, smiling. She had visited a few hospitals before, and healed children while they were sleeping. It was a sneaky, and very risky thing to do, but she wasn't about to not use these powers for something good like that. She held her hands steady and made sure every inch of that boy was cured.

As soon as he looked a bit healthier, she was smiling wider. Her glowing eyes and the slightly noticeable wings were brighter before her heart was clenched slightly. She winced, but she kept up the good work. Once she was sure he was cured, she lowered her hands, and the glowing toned down a bit. "I.. don't feel.. any more pain.. Daddy! Oh my gosh!" the little boy was excited beyond belief. Tyuki was about to walk out the door when he leaned up and hugged her. She was a bit surprised, but hugged him back and smiled, a few tears streaming down her face. The father, that cop, was so amazed, and a nurse walking by was also surprised. Tyuki turned and before she got out the door the man asked her a question, "What do we call you..?" he asked, curious. "Eclipse." she said, and then stepped out of the room and shut the door behind of her. She sighed gently and walked toward the waiting room, still keeping up her facade. She couldn't drop it until she was out of the hospital and somewhere safe.

Once she reached John, she moved a hand toward his. The halo was still above her head, and the glittery aura wings were behind of her. She brushed a strand of hair from her face and pursed her lips lightly. "This is getting embarrassing.. We need to go, all right? Let's get out of here.." she grabbed for her guitar case and jacket and slid her mask over her face and then allowed her powers to die down. At least her identity was still slightly kept a secret at this point. It was hard to recognize someone with a mask on, even if it only concealed most of her eye shape.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 9th 2012, 3:44 pm

John was just waiting in the hospital's waiting room just sitting in a corner as people came in and out of the place.Despite being a place where people often came to get better it had a rather depressing atmosphere overall.He supposed that's the obvious case when one considers how so many people here come to face their mortality.Those that came in for treatment for diseases, injuries and whatever else they might need along with those that came with them as well as the ones who were leaving whether they be having been treated and healthy again or something else.Something like perhaps receiving news they were hoping to not hear at all.

John had sent a text to his father informing him first that he was ok for he had told him that he would be going to the very same mall that that attack occured on that his dad knew about via the reports on the news.By this time it was being reported across news stations across the country and over the internet as well.A couple of major shootings in Boston was one of the top stories across the entire country at this very moment and to think he had been present for both of them.He told his dad via the text that he was currently just caught in the commotion of the whole investigation ordeal but besides that was perfectly alright.He was pretending to have been in a different section of the mall when that attack on it occured simply because he thought it was probably best to do so.

He was now just staring at the floor and counting the tiles and examining their patterns.The room was not of an exact dimension making it harder to count how many were exactly there.Still he was attempting to do so as he waited in what was properly called the waiting room.His thoughts were interrupted by some excited noise nearby.The people around him had certainly had their attention grabbed by something.Looking up from his little counting efforts to see that Tyuki had returned looking like what could easily recognize as an angel.As she addressed him to say that they should probably get the heck out of here the angel look disappeared away.John grabbed his bag from off the floor and slowly got up and heading to the door holding it open for her so they could leave.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2012, 3:50 pm

Once they were outside, Tyuki hailed a cab, peeling off her mask and tying her hair up. There was nearly no one in sight, at the front of the hospital anyway. All the excitement was at the ER portion. She sighed though, and looked at John. "Thanks for everything today.. so.. your question. Yeah. They were after me. My gift is possibly the cause. I'm a healer." she said, keeping her words mildly hushed while her eyes flicked from him and to the cab that had made it to them. "Let's exchange numbers, shall we? I'm supposed to be on my way back to New York City tomorrow, and I hadn't even checked into a hotel room yet. All I have with me is right here." she said, motioning toward her purse, and her guitar case. Her guitar case had a change of clothes, and she typically slept in underwear and a tank top anyway. "So, now I have to find a hotel room. Heh. Do you want to share this cab?" she asked, passing over her phone so he could place his number in it. "Or what?" she asked again, a soft giggle passing her lips. She moved a hand up to rub her eye, a bit of sleep in the corner of it. She was tired, but she couldn't decide on whether to keep talking to John, or find a place to sleep.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 9th 2012, 4:42 pm

Now outside again after a long wait in the hospital that John had to endure while Tyuki was healing others with his abilities.It wasn't a bad one though mainly because of how worthwhile what she had done was.The fact that she had been curing people of cancer had left a slight discomfort in his soul due to the knowing that his mother had perished of that very disease.It was saddening him quite a bit.He kept his face turned away from her during the entirety of the walk to the parking lot and wait on the cab even though she had started talking to him to explain exactly the reason for all that had occured since meeting her.

She told him that those people had launched those attacks because they were after her.He found this little bit of news troubling and now felt sad for her simply because of how bad a situation that seemed like.Even after over two years of being a superhero he had subsequently avoided having to deal with people coming after him with such malicious intents on a daily basis."Suppose I'm just lucky I guess."He thought to himself.Knowing now that he was ok enough emotionally he turned to her and smiled slightly as the cab arrived.Once again he held open the door for her and after she sat down he got in on the other side.After getting in the cab he got out his phone and went throught it to get to the page that lists the phone number and showed it to her so she could copy it down.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 11th 2012, 8:51 pm

Once she got his number, Andrew started to call. He must have seen the news. She blushed and stepped toward the cab. "So, are we sharing or what? Shit. I better take this," she said, sliding the phone's touch screen answering mechanism. She then pulled the phone to her ear. "Heyyy! Sorry I hadn't called. Did you get my picture?" she asked, smiling more to herself than anything. "Err.. yeah. The news. Heh. Forget the news. I'm fine. I made a friend out here! He's pretty cool. I'm heading to a hotel now. What? Oh. Hehe." she blushed some more and muttered back into the phone, "I love you, too Andrew." She then hit the red end button and looked back to John. "Sorry! So, are we splitting a cab? Or what?" she asked, digging around in her pocket for a bit of money. She found a couple crumpled bills and almost thought about crawling into a bed inside the hospital. She'd done it before. Why not again?

She shrugged, however, and even if they weren't sharing a cab, she slid into the current one and asked for a cheaper hotel. She pulled her guitar case and purse in with her and scooted over to make room for John. If he chose to ride with her, she was sure he wouldn't be staying at the same hotel, so it didn't matter. If he rode with her, she would get out and say her goodbye then. If he didn't, she waved and shot him a text. 'See you around, buddy!' Once she arrived at the cheap hotel, she stumbled out and paid the driver a decent amount, but he shoved the cash back. "Keep it. You look like you've had a rough night." she gasped and thanked the driver over and over again and insisted they took at least ten dollars. They complied, and drove off with John, or without; depending on if he rode with her. She turned and went into the hotel to rent a room. She'd be going home tomorrow. She'd get to sleep in her own bed and relax. Today had been a great day.

(End of Topic)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top