The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) Empty RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion)

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2012, 2:38 am

. o O ( Here is where Chelle and Vermillion shall continue on with their quest. I will fill in with a narrative part and etc, causing scenarios and the like for the two to overcome on their adventure to the address at the Storage Unit area. )

Of course partners can be fun. Partners should be fun. But usually partners are not needed; especially when the respected partners can work well enough on their own. But, in cases certainly identical to these, two people working together is needed more so than desired.

The sun was bright, burning down on New York, though noon had passed and it was falling further and further to the evening hours. So, despite the sun beaming through the partly cloudy sky, and it's bright glow warming the city of New York, the people were still a bit cold from the early spring winds.

The destination for this partnered pair was of course an odd one. It was a storage unit facility that had large warehouse buildings for storing vehicles, lots of larger furniture, and even small air crafts. Though, the partners did not know that. They were simply leaving a restaurant on the other side of the city.

Each of the partners were also given a map by Anna, that lovely attendant. It had a highlighted route to take the partners to their destination. Each route was different. That way, each of the partnered pairs would not run into one another until the very end.

So, for now, they were on their own.

And it was time for their first obstacle. It was a simple note on the back of the map. Along with a couple of other things. Almost like a scavenger hunt.

The list went as follows:

• Stop a large operation involving drug or weapon trade.

• Rescue a woman in distress.

• Try not to kill anyone.

• Be discreet.

And that was about it. The list was simple and very vague. But there was also a note beneath the list. "Everything on this list must be completed before you reach your destination." The handwriting was very script like and beautiful. All in black ink, too. Possibly written by a woman.

Maybe a man, though. And now it was time for the fun to begin. The pair was posibly close to finding one of the items on their list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion) Empty Re: RoT: Part 2 (Chelle - Vermillion)

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2012, 3:19 am

. o O ( I'm using this post to start this thread; though I am not using it twice when adding up my word count. The narrative I have written for each topic does not count either. Just making myself clear. )

Chelle put her phone away in the bag she had carried in with her, and finally sat down once Victoria joined her. Chelle's plate of food was steaming hot and filled with delicious Italian cuisine. Luscious fettuccine pasta with Alfredo sauce. Shrimp and chicken both decoratively tucked within the creamy pasta. Real Parmesan was grated over top of her meal, and a garlic butter sauce was in a dish next to her plate. Chelle took a bite after dipping the fork-full of food into the garlic butter. She chewed and swallowed the heavenly morsel and then continued to dig in. She watched as everyone soon followed. Before meeting here, they had been asked what they wanted to eat. Exactly what they wanted as plated up in front of them. Oddly, Victoria was given a plate of food. Chelle had done that, considering she knew Victoria didn't really need to eat. It was a small, harmless joke that Chelle was sure Victoria would catch up on.

Chelle was sitting behind of sunglasses. Not sure if that detail was mentioned earlier on, but yes. She hid behind of sun glasses. It helped her eyes hide the crimson glow she was struggling to fend off. All of the people in this room, even the more mechanical-types, smelled delicious. Chelle was glad she had picked such a lovely meal. She dug in a bit more and when it was evident a couple in this room knew each other, she found that amusing. Roy and Arabella knew each other. Moments before her attention was torn from the group, her eyes glanced to Anna, the attendant. She walked over to Chelle and asked permission to announce something. Chelle nodded and Anna did so. "It seems that Kassandra and Michael will not be joining us this evening. We can finally move on." Anna then had a waiter step in and take away their plates of food and the rest of the silverware and water glasses.

Chelle cleared her throat and stood up. She took off her glasses and hoped her eyes were not a vibrant red. She glanced at her eyes in the reflection of her glasses and was pleased. They were a bright auburn. She lifted her glass and took a sip, the wine wetting her throat so she wouldn't have to clear it yet again. She then smiled and spoke. "Hello everyone. Thank you for being patient and seating yourselves accordingly. I'm very pleased with the turn out of this meeting. Though, there's business to attend to. Our Queen has told me to lead this meeting." And there it was. Chelle was going to pretend to not be the Queen so that she could be viewed as another equal to everyone in the room. The only people did know it was Chelle, was Victoria and Anna. Her name tag and name card on the table read 'Felicity.' "My name is Felicity. I'm glad to have met everyone. Now, with the little information I was given, we are to pour our water onto our name cards or dip them into our water glass. Either way should work."

Chelle or 'Felicity' then sat herself down and took her name card and dipped it into her water glass. She then laid it down on the table top and watched as words scrawled across the card. Everyone who followed suit would also be seeing words, as well as their partner. Chelle's card read: "Felicity will be paired with Vermillion. The two of you are to travel to ____; Storage building __" and there was an address. Vermillions card read almost the same thing, but respectfully it placed his name first. Everyone's cards gave them a partner, and an address. The addresses were all the same, but not the building number. There was also a note on the card that said 'Do not share with anyone else except your partner. Felicity quickly lifted up her card and folded it into her cloth napkin and held onto it. She glanced around and noticed everyone glancing to their partners. 'Felicity' then stood and smiled one last time. "I believe this is where we all part ways with our respected partners." Chelle then looked to Vermillion and gave him a smaller nod for a greeting.

The other pairings are as follows: Laszlo - Arabella, John - Victoria, Robert - Roy, Cilian - Sheryll. Now everyone was pairing up and making for the exit, or finishing their food. Chelle had sat back down to finish her plate before even budging. Her eyes cast upon her pasta playing it off like she were slightly shy, despite being able to stand up and address everyone. Once the lot had cleared out, her eyes moved to Vermillion. "Shall we move on, then?" She laid down her fork and presented her card from the napkin in her lap and laid it upon the table, opening it up to examine it more clearly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 7th 2012, 8:48 pm

Vermillion had handed his plate of food up to his body guards since he can't remember the last time they ate. Keeping their faces hidden they chowed down on the excellent cuisine. The female member of the table to his left stood up and began speaking. She had sunglasses on which she removed reveals bright auburn eyes, Vermillion was rather interested in such a unique eye color as he had not seen it before looking so natural. She spoke with a confident tone that Vermillion could respect. As she continued she told the gathering that she was not the Queen, or rather implied that she was not. She also claimed her name was Felicity, regardless of these new facts she still sat at the head of the table so she had to hold some sort of power within this organization if by chance she truly was not the Queen.
Her instructions were to wet their name cards however they pleased and after said action the parchment revealed a message. This was starting to turn into a sort of dinner theater, Vermillion humorously thought when the play was to begin. Reading his paper it said he was to be paired with Felicity that gave them a specific address and a building number of sorts. He folded it up and handed it to Alexander, his body guard, who put it in a pocket in his long trench coat. Out of the corner of his mask he saw his partner looking at him. He slowly turned his head and the openings for his eyes in his mask met her eyes. The darkness behind his mask seemed to go on endlessly giving no signs of human life. Vermillion then simply looked forward again siting still waiting as he could see that his partner had sat back down in order to finish her meal. Everyone had cleared out before Felicity spoke again to Vermillion asking to move on. He eerily turned his head to look at her again. He had a voice changer in making it sound as if there were multiple persons speaking when he spoke.
"Of course..."His unnamed body guard pulled out his chair as he stood in perfect sync.
"What plan of action do you wish to take in order to achieve these goals? I have access to transportation and we may either travel together or separately. If together, our chariot awaits and my bodyguards will be following us on motorbikes. If separate, I do hope you know your away around a motorbike..."
Waiting about a second or two for a response Vermillion headed for the door with his guards following and outside where Alexander opened the car door for him. The other bodyguard stood next to Alex waiting to see if Vermillion's partner was to follow into the car. There were two speed bikes, a red and a blue Ducati, parked behind the Mercedes that Vermillion was riding in. She may either enter the car with Vermillion or take one of the bikes. If she entered the Benz, Alex and the other guard would take the bikes. If she chose the bike, Alex would ride with Vermillion while the other took the remaining bike. Vermillion was very curious to as to what she would chose, it would say quite a bit about her character and what he might conclude about her motives.
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2012, 11:40 am

Chelle finished her food and gave Vermillion a smile. She then stood up and walked out. She let Vermillion get ahead of her and then leaned and slipped a piece of paper into Anna's pocket. It basically said 'Make sure everyone arrives in the appropriate place.' But it wasn't that important. Chelle, of course, would choose to ride in the car. But she could also fly, and almost chose to use her wings. But then she'd lose communication with her 'partner' so she carefully placed herself in the back seat alongside of Vermillion, making sure that her dress didn't get closed in the door. She had also placed her sunglasses back over her eyes before she walked out, so she had to take them off once they were in the car. She sighed in a relaxed fashion and laid her bag on the seat space between herself, and Vermillion.

She also examined the back of the map, reading the list that /she/ wrote. She had to look interested. So first they had to take out a drug or arms trade. Or rescue a woman. She could be discreet; but she only put that to make people try to be more uniform and also so they would break the rules. Rules were only there to guide people; not force them. Or, that's how Chelle saw it. She cleared her throat and glanced to Vermillion. "So, shall we rescue a damsel in distress, or take down a crime lord?" She tilted her head curiously and smiled toward him. She also allowed her legs to cross, away from Vermillion. In this case, right over left, seeing as she was on his left side.

"I believe I'll let you decide. I don't care which we do first. S'long as we get them complete." With that, she opened her bag and pulled out her cellular device. The motion was quick, so Vermillion should not have been able to even make the slightest peep inside of her personal possessions. But, now that they were alone, she found it would be safe to reveal her identity. But she also thought it would be better if he didn't know. She wanted to be treated equally. She did not want to intimidate the members of Thrones.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 8th 2012, 1:09 pm

Vermillion was pleased that she decided to ride with her, and with that they were off. 'Felicity' was looking at the made a little more in depth while he just looked straight ahead. There were TV's in the back of the driver's and passenger's head rests that displayed a map of the city and their highlighted route. In between the two of them there was a center consul that had a knob and a quite a number of buttons. Vermillion pushed a few to activate the massage on his side of the car and gestured with his hand that his partner may do the same if she wishes. After he had gotten situated in the car his partner asked him if he would rather prefer to go after a crime lord or rescue a damsel in distress. There were quite a few damsels in distress in his time so he figured that would be something more his style. She said that it mattered not to her which one they did after she crossed her legs. Following she quickly retrieved a cellular device from her purse. There were no directions on how they were to go about finding anyone in distress, this was quite the test and knowing that his partner was directly in contact with the queen, if she wasn't herself, he felt like she might have an extra eye on him. It was not the time for slip ups.
"I do believe we should start with the rescue. It would be the quickest to accomplish and may give us some information on the drug lord, assuming that the two events are connected. My driver will begin to relay the police scanners to see if there is any news of a kidnapping of sorts..." he said with his voice changer still fully functional.
The driver turned a knob on his center consul and the speakers began playing multiple police reports at once, if Vermillion was not able to pick out something from the buzz, his driver would. Then, using the knob on the back center consul Vermillion used the screen on the headrest as a computer as he searched and scrolled through recent reports. He had tapped into the police archives figuring that would have been the best place to look. Suddenly, Vermillion's ears caught something.
"Third station, remove all others..." A station was singled out and the report had just began
...young girl, in her twenties, short brown hair, green eyes. Last seen being transported from her apartment by a number of individual, some of which were identified as members of a large drug cartel. Any units in th-- The driver cut off the report as he pushed a button on the dash replying back to the report saying that their squad would handle the situation and would call for backup if necessary. The dispatcher replied thanking the officer and then gave him the suspected address. The driver put it into the GPS system and the route was displayed on all the screens in the car. The route showed that they were headed to a business park, which Vermillion found rather odd. Why hold someone hostage in a populated environment. Looks like things were getting interesting, must not have been an ordinary kidnapping. But that was not of concern to Vermillion at the moment, the mission was to rescue who ever had been captured, the authorities may then deal with the instigation. Vermillion then turned to his partner.
"Well then, shall we being?"
And the driver punched it using the full power of the V12 to get them to their destination, and fast.
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2012, 1:52 pm

She smirked and admired the car's interior, and not to mention, how updated it was. She tended to ride around in vintage cars with updated GPS touch sensitive monitors built into the windows and windshield. However, this car was mighty fine and she enjoyed it. Her ears picked up on the radio call and she smiled, looking to her partner. Unlike him, she let her face be known. She was glad she wasn't famous as 'Queen' yet. That also helped out. She slipped her bag between her knees and leaned up, unzipping her dress to slip out of it. It was time for better attire. She pulled a corset, black with gold and purple stitching tracing silvery lace in rose patterns. The corset was a halter top and hugged her form brilliantly. She had on a bra, of course, it being strapless underneath of her dress. But, in this case, it wasn't necessary. She kept it on anyway. She wasn't shy about her body, so this was no problem for her.

She had scars, though. And those scars told stories. She had a nice one over her chest where her heart lied beneath her ribs. She also had several across her back. All gun shot wounds reflecting a bad day. And then two thin scars that were barely noticeable. These would be the scars for her wings. Her dress was bundled on the floor, around of her bag. Wrinkling and in need of serious professional dry-cleaner's hands. She slipped her legs into a pair of capri styled jeans that hugged her hips, but let her move easily. The jeans were black and stylish in contrast to her olive skin. She then grabbed a hair-tie and twisted her hair up into a casual bun and secured it before relaxing in the seat next to her partner. "Let's save us a damsel in distress, shall we?" She grinned, her canines a bit pointy, but nothing too noticeable. She folded pulled her dress up the length of her body, laying it across her lap and then zipping it up. She then folded it once in half, turned the dress at a ninety degree angle, and folded it again. She may have been dressed to the T but she needed something to move in. Her shoes would be fine.

Once the car had stopped, she stepped out and made sure her bag was securely zipped, her dress placed in a precisely memorized position above it. She placed her sunglasses over her eyes and once she was out of the car, her eyes glanced around looking for a proper way to approach the thug attacking the woman. She sucked in the left side of her cheek and chewed for a moment before making an awkward fishy face with her lips. She then snapped and shadow stepped in front of the man that was chasing the girl, of course in a shadow cast by the building and not the man or woman. Chelle gave the man a smirk and swept her right foot out and knocked his sprinting feet out from under him. The woman was running, screaming. Hopefully Vermillion would catch her before she was out of their reach. She then grabbed for the man's neck just before he fell backward onto his ass. Chelle hoisted him up like the American flag and looked up at him. Her form, naturally 5'11" was at a frightening 6'2" because of her heels.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 9th 2012, 10:42 pm

Vermillion kept his eyes averted as his partner changed next to him. She clearly had no issues with her identity or her body for that matter, regardless Vermillion was a gentleman and would give the female her privacy. Shortly after she finished changing they arrived at the scene, closely followed by his two body guards. 'Felicity' had quickly gotten out of the car and assessed the situation. There was a man chasing a woman, so it was safe to say that she may have just made a break for it. His partner made an interesting face while she was thinking, and apparently an idea came to her. Shadow stepping, she appeared near the chasing man and tripped him with relative ease. Before he had even hit the ground she hoisted him up by his neck, he was rather surprised at her strength. The girl was still running away from the situation, not that one can blame for this all must be very shocking to her. Alex and Vermillion's other body guard were entering the scene, but would not be able to catch her in time. Vermillion then quickly walked over to the driver's side of the car and pulled out his driver and tightly gripped his face. He had grabbed Vermillion's wrist trying to stop him from whatever he was doing shouting at him as well. Very quickly the man's entire body went limp and then quickly sprang back to life with a flash of what looked like a black light. He let go and the driver fell to his knees, Vermmillion grabbed him by the shoulder and picked him back up to his feet.
"Go get her, now."
And with that the man took off at inhuman speeds running towards the girl. He passed up the two body guards who slowed their running down to a walk and in a matter of seconds the driver caught the girl. He held her in his arms and sprinted back, passing up the guards yet again who had turned and began their walk back to their employer. The girl was kicking and screaming so Alex flicked her in the head which caused her to pass out. He only used a fraction of his actual strength, didn't want to hurt the delicate flower. The three men, the girl in arms and Vermillion headed over to Felicity who had this man in a death grip.
"We may take him with us and I shall acquire the knowledge that we need for our next task... Unless of course, you have your own methods..." Vermillion said in his twisted disguised voice. This 'Felicity' seemed extremely capable, but if time was of the essence then they would need to be on their way. Vermillion was personally in no hurry so seeing her methods of interrogation would be beneficial. Unfortunately for Vermillion, taking away one of his minion's abilities and then granting them another one in such short succession was rather draining. Underneath his mask he was rather out of breath, but the voice changer did not pick up the breathing and his costume was too large and baggy to show any chest or abdominal movement. So far it seemed as if things were going rather well for the team, hopefully things would stay this way...
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 10th 2012, 11:09 am

Chelle allowed her hands to lower the man so that his weight was back on his feet, though she was not going to let him go. Her eyes darted over toward Vermillion as he abruptly handled his driver and then the driver went limp as if he were a ragdoll. Curious, Chelle rose her brow and just watched, keeping her hand on the man's throat, her claws etching into the back of his neck as a warning that if he tried to move, he would be decapitated. He then admired how the driver zoomed to grab the girl, and even at the speeds, he had been slightly gentle with her. Once Vermillion had come back to her and spoke toward her, she shrugged and guided the man back toward their vehicle, though chose a parked car that did not belong to them to slam him face down against. His head bounced off of the hood of the car and she smirked, pressing her hand into the back of his head. "I can interrogate him, now, of course."

She started to laugh, and then placed a serious look on her face and leaned down, whispering loud enough in the attacker's ear that Vermillion could hear. "So, I know you have to work for someone.. Who is that? Tell me and you might live. You might not. There's so many possible outcomes for today. Too bad you didn't think of other outcomes before you attacked a woman." She growled. The growl was real, and sounded animalistic. She stood up after that, the man beneath her grasp wiggling and straining to get out of her grip. She pressed her nails into his neck and blood started to spill onto the hood of the car. Thankfully it wasn't the one they were riding in. She rolled her eyes and sighed, the man finally opening his mouth after cries of pain. Onlookers were confused and scared all at once, so they just ducked away and let Chelle, Vermillion, and this attack be dealt with. "Bubba. They call him Bubba. He.. works out of a restaurant; it's.. a cover up! Please don't kill me.. I have a kid." He was whimpering and whining at this point.

Chelle grinned, a Cheshire grin, and then licked her 'clean' hand and wiped her fingers over the man's wounds. They were just deep enough scratches to have him bleed. A strong wind blew through and swept a nice smelling scent toward her. She breathed it in and opened her eyes after closing them to enjoy the breeze.

"What's your name?"

"B-billy.." his words were trembling, the smell of piss ruining the breeze that rolled through.

"Well, William, your employer is about to be out of business. Which restaurant? And does he make profit in weapons or drugs? Or both?" She was serious now, her tone cold and her grip just tight enough to hold him down.

"The American Buffet down just before you reach China Town... and he.. he uh.." Billy looked like he was about to faint.

Chelle rolled her eyes and smacked him on the cheek a couple of times and then Billy finally continued. "He sells women to rich guys. Other money is from sellin' guns and drugs... -- PLEASE don't kill me!" He was blubbering, and crying, leaking tears all over the hood of the white Honda. She shook her head and sighed. Her attention turned to Vermillion and she rose a brow. "Looks like we have our location. Shall we go?" Her voice had changed and she sounded sweet, her Italian accent just brushing through.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 12th 2012, 1:44 am

Vermillion was rather impressed with his partner's interrogation abilities. Quite effective. She got everything that new needed relatively quickly, the individual even said that he had a kid. Clearly this man had no idea who he was talking two, Vermillion surly did not care of his parental status and he had a feeling that Felicity did not either. But she did not look as if she was going to kill him, which she did not. They found out that their next location would be at the 'American Buffet' outside of China Town. Vermillion started to head over to the car, hoping that Felicity would follow. His driver had sprinted off to bring the car around before they arrived.
"I am unsure if we still need this female. Alex, bring her with us. She may be of value later."
The unnamed body guard opened the car door up for Vermillion and Chelle as they stepped in. Their driver gunned it towards their next destination, followed closely behind by his two bodyguards on the bikes. Due to the car's power and speed they arrived in a relatively short amount of time. The resteraunt was busy today unfortunately, and they had already gotten a few looks just because of the car they pulled up in. Due to Vermillion's current get up he would attract quite the lot of attention. Vermillion then pushed a button on the back center consul and radioed to Alex on the bike next to them.
"Go in and evacuate the building, have the other one go around back with our driver. No cameras as well." Vermillion then let off the button as he saw Alex get off his bike and the other one come around the side of the car. He then directed his attention to his driver.
"You, go around back and make sure that no one of interest leaves. At all."
His driver then stepped out of the car and began to make his way around back with his other body guard.
"Felicity, darling. You may join either one of my bodyguards. I shall enter the facility after it has been cleared. If need be, my guards shall cover you, instruct them as you will... See you in a moment."
Alex politely opened the car door for his partner and offered her a hand to step out.
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2012, 4:46 pm

Chelle stopped the bodyguard, Alex, from placing the girl into the car. "She's been traumatized enough today." The girl was thankful and ran off to go home after Chelle let her go. Chelle had also slipped a couple hundred dollars into her pocket before the woman ran. Chelle then sat herself in the backseat of the car and sighed, looking over to Vermillion and his masked self. Chelle, or Felicity as she was called now, chuckled at Vermillion and the open door. She was thinking of telling him who she really was. And she figured, 'why not?'

"My name is Rochelle Felicity DiMartino-Takeiro; or Chelle, Queen of Thrones. And I am in no way, shape, or form your 'darling.'" With that, she stepped out of the car and her wings spread out behind of her. The black and red feathers stretched and ruffled before she ducked back into the car and slipped her hand into her bag and pulled out a disassembled sniper rifle. She assembled it quite quickly and then propped it against her torso, the safety on, and the clip not even set in place. "Could you find a picture of the guy we're looking for? I'd like to get this over with quickly. Then we could stop for a drink before we head to the warehouse." She set the clip into place and screwed the silencer onto the barrel of the Barret .50 cal. She set up the thermal sight and tested it on one of the bodyguards that was instructed to clear out the building.

Chelle was smiling, enjoying this moment. She had, hopefully, fooled Vermillion enough so that he did think that she was a girl named Felicity, and not Chelle; Queen of Thrones.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 17th 2012, 10:44 pm

Behind Vermillion's mask he was very surprised to find out that this individual was the leader of thrones. He had figured that she may be someone of importance considering she had one of the head seats at the table, but being the Queen was quite the twist. She proceeded to assemble a large gun which apparently she had kept in her purse. Soon after there were a couple of shots fired and dozens of people ran out of the building, meanwhile Vermillion had been searching databases for what this individual looked like. They had his place of operation and one of his known aliases, with Vermillions access to police databases he was able to find a list of matching suspects and relay them to his team. Alex who had cleared the building saw the man trying to exit with the rest of the crowd. Without instruction Alex went after the man, Vermilion called to one of his men who went around back to follow the man looking to escape. There were too many civilians so Vermillion nor any of his body guards could take a shot. The man Vermillion had given super speed to zig zagged through the crowd pushing people down and out of the way, clearing a path for Alex who grabbed a throwing knife from the inside of his jacket and threw it at the back of the Drug Lord's leg to keep him from running further.
Most of the crowd had scattered and their target lay on the ground trying to pull the knife from his leg. Vermillion got out of the car and began walking towards the man when gun shots erupted from the restaurant. The masked man quickly turned around only to get shot full of holes. His left knee, left shoulder, right arm and right side of his chest. He fell to the ground, blood dripping from the lips of the mask he had on. Barely able to keep himself up with his arms he spoke orders to his men.
"Prisoners only..." Even through the voice changer one could tell that he was struggling to speak. One of bullets had probably grazed his lung making it extremely painful to breath. Vermillion was breathing heavily again but you should hear it through his mask this time. It was extremely raspy and sounded like that of a dying man's. However he did keep in mind the mission as to not kill anyone, which is why his orders only called for prisoners. Alexander and his other guard got to work disabling the reinforcements, Vermillion hoped that Her Highness Chelle would do what needed to be done and take care of their target. There was a faint golden glow coming from the eye sockets of Vermillion's mask as he had already began to heal himself. He could not afford for his body to go through a complete metamorphosis right now, he held too powerful of a position outside of The Thrones and too much attention would be drawn to the wrong people if he were to disappear so suddenly.
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2012, 1:02 am

Once Chelle caught a glimpse of the man's face, Chelle was flying up into the sky, her position as steady as possible as her wings kept her stationary. She positioned the gun correctly and waited to take out the 'bad guys.' The gun was loaded with darts. Fancy that, eh? The darts were in shells that would spring apart just before the dart hit the target. Chelle took her shot at the Crime Lord first. She then started to pick off the smaller ones. Her eyes trailed, however, to Vermillion as he was lit up by the fire arms. Chelle took her shot too late, of course, and Vermillion was hit pretty badly. She snarled and landed next to him, her skin instantly graying. She placed the gun next to the car and her claws extended as well as her fangs. Her eyes started to change to a crimson color and she narrowed her eyes angrily. Her wings folded around of her torso as a shield. All the bullets that were shot at her now?

They bounced off of her wings like it was nothing. She chuckled and shook her head. "Fools.." Her voice was a bit darker than usual, and it matched her more demonic form. She laughed and round house kicked one of the nearer men, taking him down to the ground. The force of his head smacking the concrete knocked him out. Once the bodyguards had the rest taken care of, Chelle took a moment to move to Vermillion. She slid to her knees and stopped next to him. Her wings acted as a shield for them both for other bullets. "Are you all right?" She asked, her eyes becoming that soft auburn again, her fangs gone, and her skin that normal olive color. She was, a bit, worried for his health.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 18th 2012, 6:06 pm

After Vemillion had been shot, Chelle moved into action. Claws, fangs, and wings were the grunts' new opponents. She guarded Vermillion with her wings for a time being, seeing as they were very durable because the bullets simply bounced off. She gave a man a powerful kick to the face, when his cranium connected with the ground it knocked him out cold. After wards she moved over to Vermillion because his body guards continued to deal with the other annoyances. She politely asked if he was all right, to which he responded.
"Yes, yes. Of course..." the faint golden glow from the mouth and eye sockets in his mask faded away. He then stood up and brushed off his clothes.
"I am doing well now, thank you for asking... It seems like the situation had been contained. My driver has already put in the directions to this warehouse that we were all requested to meet at. If you would like to stop for a beverage, as I do believe we are ahead of schedule, we may make a short detour if you so wish it."
Vermillion probably would not have been so lenient with making an extra stop, but seeing as how she revealed herself to being the Queen, he figured that such a slight stop could be made. His two guards had taken care of the situation but had unfortunately lost their hoods in the scrimmage. Their identity did not necessarily need to be concealed, Vermillion had them hid there faces merely for effect. However they did put their hoods back up as the walked over to their bikes. His driver had already started the car with the door open waiting for the two passengers.
"Before we leave, would you be so kind as to bring our Drug Lord friend with us? We can put him safely into one of the storage units located at out next destination."
Alex got off his bike and grabbed the lip body and threw it on the back of his cycle. After everyone had loaded back up into the Mercedes, they were off. And just in time too, there were police sirens off in the background and fast approaching. There would be no need to complicate things with the authorities showing up. As the GPS spoke it said that they would reach their destination if roughly fifteen minutes. Granted they were for once driving the speed limit, which slightly annoyed the driver.
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 20th 2012, 12:30 am

"We don't need him," she said, slashing a claw across his throat and pushing him off of Alex's bike before they drove off. Chelle licked her clawed finger to clean it off and then sat down next to Vermillion. "We can get us a beverage and a light meal, sure." A smile crept her face as she chuckled and allowed a song to hum passed her lips. She swayed gently and then glanced to Vermillion and curiously asked a question, "Might I inquire why your eyes and mouth were glowing behind of your mask, Monsiuer?" A Cheshire smile stole her lips then, and her hands folded across her lap while her legs crossed in a cute manner. She was somewhat glad the driver was going slower, considering the police had pulled up to find the scene.

The drug lord was bleeding out, and in need of serious medical attention. Not dead, of course. Just bleeding terribly. Chelle would and could have killed him; she just chose to leave him as a warning to quit his business. Maybe he would go to jail and see that he should turn to God and be forgiven for his sins. Chelle chuckled mentally at that and was pleased to see them pulling up to a cute cafe near their destination. "Ah, I could go for a nice coffee. Coming, Vermillion?" She questioned as she stepped out of the vehicle and pranced around to his side of the car. She was in such a good mood at this moment. And she felt the need to express it. She knew what was going to happen when they arrived at the warehouse.. he, however, did not. That was partially why she was so excited, but that did not matter.[/color]

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 25th 2012, 5:51 pm

Whilst in the car, the Queen asked Vermillion as to why his mask had been glowing earlier.
"It is just a defense mechanism. It would be a terrible shame if I were to be finished off by a couple of bullet wounds..."
Soon they pulled up to a quaint little cafe close to their next destination. Chelle asked if he was to get anything as she merrily skipped around to his side of the vehicle. Vermillion rolled down the tinted windown.
"No thank you dear, I shall remain in the the car."
Vermillion actually quite liked coffee, but he was not going to take his mask off just to indulge. His cravings could wait. A minute or so later Chelle returned to the car and they set off towards their next destination. They were roughly five minutes away so they all arrived rather quickly. Vermillion, his two bodyguards and the driver all exited the vehicle. The driver went and opened the doors to the warehouse allowing their Queen to enter first. Vermillion stood outside the door for a moment as the inside of the warehouse was dark. The driver, who had great speed, found the proper light switches and illuminated the large room and Vermillion walked in. He noticed a safe at either end of the warehouse and nothing more. He took a few more steps in and his guards were staying close.
"And what might this test be... your Highness...?"
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum