The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barbig timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Post by Forceaus August 20th 2012, 10:19 pm

Forcewave was now focusing on defeating all six of the men that had attacked this place.As far as he could tell three were down for good.Now for the rest.The two snipers on the roof were now firing down upon the two people that were standing up to them.He took cover under a table to avoid the incoming bullets.Kneeling under the table he lifted it upwards in order to use it as a shield against any incoming fire and prepared to counterattack them both.

As he was trying to somehow fire back upon them he found it complicated to even see where he would be firing.If he were to peek his head out from behind the table he would risk being shot right in the head.Not something he wanted to happen.He looked over and saw the girl had grabbed one of the guns from the knocked out ones and was firing back at them.Knowing the general area that they were in and not wanting to let her be fighting alone he fired up towards them hoping he would at least be close to to where they were.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 10:52 pm

She bent her knees and then jumped. The air she got was impressive, but not good enough. She needed a running start. She ran for now, toward the end of the food court, a few bullets whizzing passed her, missing her form. She did feel a bullet clip her shoulder, but it only grazed her. It tore her outfit, leaving a nice long gash in her arm, and a huge tear in her suit. "Yeah.. I definitely need to get into touch with A.I.." She sighed and then turned around. The men up top were laughing at this point. "What is that kid doing?" Tyuki was smirking, her lips becoming wet after she licked them. She then ran, full force, and used her feet to push off of a table, using it as a slight spring board. She had jumped up onto her house, why not up to a whole where the troopers were?

She was flying through the air, her healing power activating to patch up her shoulder. Once she was close enough, she reached and grabbed for the barrel of the sniper, her head leaning to the left while the man shot off a round. The heat of the barrel, and the blood curling "BOOM" that went off next to her ear dazed her for a few moments, but the men pulled her onto the roof. "Eagle to command; we've got her." Before he could even pull out ropes to tie her up, however, she kicked both of her feet out, aiming for the two men's groins. With a heavy kick, they were both sent down into the hole in the ceiling, falling down onto the floor. Luckily, the ropes were in reach, and they grabbed hold before landing flat on their backs or faces. Tyuki shook her head and sat there for a moment. Her hand stung, but she would be fine. Her regeneration was already working it's magic while her hair paled, and her eyes became icey white.

She stepped off of the roof and into the food court, her knees bending to brace her fall, her form leaning forward to roll to help absorb some of the shock. Once she rolled to a stop, she stood up slowly and turned around. The doors to the food court opened, and police started to flood into the building. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP! DROP YOUR WEAPONS! THIS IS THE BOSTON POLICE!" Tyuki's brows rose into her hair, and then she was running, dashing for the bathroom. She was in there faster than anyone could stop her, and she was changing out of her costume immediately. She did not want to be caught like this. She slid into her tight pants, high heels, her fathers shirt, and her jean jacket. She even threw on her scarf and a pair of gloves to hide her hand while it healed a bit more. She then closed her guitar case and slowly came out. "Oh thank GOODNESS! The police!" She then dropped down and sat, leaning against a wall with her guitar case at her side.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
big timing in beantown(Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 21st 2012, 8:48 pm

Still ducking behind the table he had tilted upwards to use as a shield against the sniper's bullets Forcewave was trying to figure out the best approach to launching some kind of counterattack to defeat these guys before they had a chance to hurt anymore people.Looking over at the heroine that was also fighting these guys he could see that she was taking some serious fire from these guys like something out a bullet hell level but was still advancing towards them.My was she determined or what.He then saw her leap into the air right at where the snipers were located.

Seeing this a the perfect time for him to take action.Swiftly moving around the table to prepare to fire he saw that she was directly engaged with them making it so he couldn't do anything at the moment but wait for an opening.All he could do was kneel there and wait.Luckily she was able to defeat the two of them fairly quickly and subdue them.

All six of the assailants who had attacked this place were now defeated.He was wondering what they should do with them.That was answered for him when the police suddenly arrived.Knowing he no longer needed to be here as who he currently was he decided to quickly and quietly leave immediately.Ducking back under the tables he snuck back to his little hiding hole and went back to his normal self.Grabbing his bag and sneaking around to avoid the police that were now taking those assailants into custody he decided to go to that place where Tyuki had said that they should meet just so she would know that he was okay.Whether or not she was actually there he honestly had no clue but it was as good as a shot as any.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 21st 2012, 10:13 pm

She was escourted out of the building, and given a slight pampering by the police. She had suffered a mighty blow to her forehead, and was a little dirty from the incident. She used her scarf to clean up before she made her way to the Coffee Bean. She opened the door and was smiling, as if nothing had happened. She saw John, and was surprised he had shown up. "Aisatsu~" she said sweetly, her voice outside of her costume a bit more free-spirited. She giggled and sat down her guitar case and ordered a white mocha hot chocolate and sat down with John. "Wow, I'm glad you made it out. I got stuck in the bathroom.. I figured it'd be the safest place to be.." as she spoke, she had no idea there was a bit of blood trickling down the side of her face from a graze wound that had failed to heal up correctly.

She continued on, however, with her chit chat, and once her mocha arrived, she tilted her head forward to taste it, and a drop of blood landed on the lid of her cup. "What the hell?" she said lightly and snatched for her phone and turned on the frontal camera to look at herself. She narrowed her eyes and grabbed for a few napkins and applied pressure. She bit her lip lightly and looked toward John. "I must've hit my head or something.." she sighed lightly and excused herself for a moment and walked into the bathroom. She made sure noone was around and then stepped into a stall and sat on the lip of the toilet and looked at herself on her phone's screen. She narrowed her brows and moved a finger over the wound, and it started to heal quite effectively. She smiled gently and sighed, very pleased with how quickly that worked. Maybe she should've paid attention.

She walked back out and joined John again. "So, do you live in Boston now, Kansas boy?" she gave him another soft smile and sipped her coffee before relaxing. She tagged down a waiter and asked for a Pistachio muffin and asked if John would like a coffee or anything to munch on.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 23rd 2012, 5:32 pm

John was now just sitting at the coffee bean where Tyuki had asked him to meet her when those assailants arrived, with a dutch chocolate drink sitting before him that he had so far only taken a sip from and a small bowl of graps that were quite delicious. Thinking back now she had been quite calm while asking him to meet her here even though it was mere seconds after a bullet had nearly hit her.Either she had some mighty strong nerves or there was something more to it.He remembered that she was wearing tags that were practically identical to the ones that the talons used as communicators and the whole thing with the heroine that he had just fought alongside.He was really thinking that were in fact the exact same person.There was some evidence suggesting just that.He would ask her directly but that would risk potentially exposing himself.

After having been sitting down for a few minutes Tyuki entered the building.At least she actually showed up.He had been wondering if she would.That and if she was even still alive.At least she was though.When she finally sat down across from him she continued on with their conversation like what had just happened had not even though she was talking about it."I just ran for it really.Not sure how I got away unscathed though." As he was talking to her he noticed a wound on the side of her face with blood coming from it.That made his suspicion about her being the heroine from earlier even stronger.Now he was starting to reach the point of almost convinced.Then again that girl had white hair whereas Tyuki's was black.Still John had a strong feeling that they were the same.After she noticed the blood on her face she got up and headed for the bathroom to get it cleaned up.

When she finally returned John noticed that the would was barely even there anymore.How strange."No I actually don't really live anywhere at the moment.No actual home since leaving New York after that attack on it." he answered her."It's not all bad though.I don't really mind it at all."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 24th 2012, 7:33 pm

She sat herself back down, and moved a hand up to gingerly touch the side of her head. "I guess the blood made the cut look bigger, cause when I cleaned it up, it was only this little mark.. so weird." And without thinking, she reached absentmindedly toward the grapes. She hadn't bothered to notice them, and with her mind on the events that had taken place, on top of keeping up a conversation with John, she just wanted something to munch on along with her Hot Chocolate. Her muffin hadn't come yet, so she decided to just have a bite of the bowl of whatever John was eating.

She grabbed a grape, still not paying attention, and popped it into her mouth. She chewed quickly and then swallowed. It wasn't until after the fact that she realized she had eaten a grape. "Haha, well, I-- *ahem* -- I live in -- *ahemn~*-- New York City," her voice cracked near the end, and she was breathing a bit more shallow, taking in quick, panting breaths. She hiccuped and then hives started to crawl over every inch of her skin. Her eyes got heavy, and red, and her lips and cheeks started to swell. "Holy shit.." she managed and then through soft, short pants and a swollen tongue, she said. "I'm severely allergic to grapes." Although it sounded alike to "Im sefferrelyy aawwlerrjeec tew graaaypeszz.." She felt light headed and she closed her eyes and tried to stand up, but failed. "EE AAARE" she said, holding onto her throat while she attempted to stand, and only stumbled and failed to balance herself. She felt so dizzy.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 24th 2012, 8:12 pm

"I guess." John said in response to Tyuki's comment about her wound.He knew that such a thing was possible.Bleeding can indeed make any wound seem bigger.Still he was sure about what he had seen.He hadn't got that good of a look at it but he was sure it was bigger before she got up and headed to the bathroom to clean in than it was now.Thinking about this made it so that he didn't even notice her take one of the grapes in the bowl he had ordered.He also did not expect what happened next.

After she had eaten the grape she started coughing.He thought she may have been choking but it didn't seem like she was.She was still able to breathe if only ever so slightly.She was also showing no other signs of choking.Instead it was something else.Something that he was able to recognize.She was having an allergic reaction.He quickly got to his feet and shouted out to her and as well as to the others in the cafe so that they would notice"Are you ok?Do you have an EpiPen on you by any chance?" he asked hoping that she would.He figured she should if she had any food allergies.He was also hoping she did in fact.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 27th 2012, 5:07 am

EpiPen! She had one! In her purse! But her purse had her mask in it! FUCK! She reached with her foot, breathing heavily. "Purse!" she struggled, her eyes closing while her face became blemished with welts and wounds she wasn't typically harmed by; her healing couldn't get passed that; her allergies. Grapes being one of them, which sucked because they smelled so good. She cried silently and once her purse was knocked over, the contents were spilled all across the floor between herself and John. Her mask was also there, with a slight blood stain on the synthetic black and rubber fused item. She bit her lip lightly, and grabbed for her Epi Pen. She had two of them, thank God. She shoved it into John's hand and clenched her eyes shut, and shifted so her thigh was closer to him so he could stab the pen into her leg.

As soon as he did, the medicine started to work, and so did her personal healing. She concentrated as hard as she could to fight it off, and she closed her eyes, and flipped her jacket up over her head, hiding her hair just in case her powers activated. Once she felt less pain, and could breathe properly, she heard a soft clapping, and then she heard rushed footsteps for a paramedic. "We were in the area. Is everything okay?" Tyuki gave a meek smile and nodded. "Yes, of course," she chuckled and moved a hand to grab for a leverage. She had grabbed hold of John's hand, and blushed lightly, but ignored it and stood up. Before Tyuki thought about sitting, she scooped everything on the floor up and shoved it into her purse, hesitation on her mask, but stuffed it into the purse as well.

By then, the waitress was standing with her muffin and her cappuccino. "They're both on the house, and anything for your hero," she said, giving a slightly innocent set of dreamy eyes toward John. Tyuki giggled and nodded toward the waitress, who's name tag read Kimmie. "Thank you, Kimmie, heh.. could you get rid of the grapes and give John something else?" she quipped gently, and sat back down, a bit exhausted from the Mall event, and then the sudden bowl of grapes that Tyuki just had to eat one of. Stupid! So stupid..

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 27th 2012, 7:30 pm

Rushing to try and save his possibly new found friend Tyuki from the allergic reaction she was suffering from eating that one, single, solitary grape from the bowl that he had ordered, John was hurriedly trying to find out from her if she perhaps happened to have an Epipen in her possession.Luckily she had two located in her purse that she quickly got out and handed one to him so he could use it.Taking it he immediately stabbed it into her leg and injected the epinephrine into her so she could live.

Kneeling beside her now and waiting for a reaction from her to signal that she was okay.That reaction came quickly.She was breathing again."Oh good, she's ok." he was thinking as he watched her recover while quite a bit of commotion was going on that he didn't even notice until now.His shout out to get everybody to notice what was going on had worked without him even knowing that it did.Apparently somebody was wise enough to call 911 because seconds later a paramedic rushed in through the front door.They wouldn't be needed however since she was alright now.That was displayed by her slowly getting back to her feet, with a little help but still she was alright.

As Tyuki was fumbling about with the stuff that came out of her purse while she was searching for those epipens, John stood up and took a moment to catch his own breath while not even paying attention to any of the things that she was putting back in there.He didn't even notice the bloodstained mask that resembled the one worn by that girl from that attack on the mall.During all that panic he had somehow found himself not breathing right.He was now standing beside the waitress who had brought forth her order but he didn't even notice how she was staring at him while she was checking out the situation at hand.John was now just staring at the roof for no apparent reason.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 27th 2012, 10:32 pm

She sat down with a heavy thump and looked toward John, smiling sweetly. "Hey, thanks for stabbing me in the leg." She chuckled and pushed a bit of hair from her face, the ends of her black hair a little pale. The black returned to the hair and she blinked lightly. She hoped all of her hair was black. She moved a hand up and scratched along her left eyebrow and then grabbed for her muffin and sipped her hot chocolate. It was delicious, and the muffin was even better. The pistachio was just what she needed. She was so glad she didn't have any nut allergies. She took a couple more bites and then looked back to John and moved a hand to touch his arm. "Are you okay?" The crowd around of them had died down, the waitress, Kimmie, giving John looks of desire, and Tyuki glared daggers.

Tyuki rose a brow toward Kimmie like, 'what? you wanna fight?' "I should call my boyfriend," she said, quite loudly, so Kimmie could hear. She fished her phone out and moved herself to lean back in her chair, her feet relaxing. And then a gun shot fired out. And another. And then glass shattered, and then Kimmie was shot in the shoulder and fell down onto the ground, and Tyuki dropped her muffin and grabbed for her purse. She was going to grab her mask, but instead, grabbed for her scarf and darted behind of the counter and moved to Kimmie. She started to apply pressure and hold down tight against the wound. She then allowed her healing energy to pulse and move through Kimmie's shoulder. "Am I.. am I going to live?" she asked, dumbfounded by the pain racing through her body. Tyuki bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, you'll live. There's an Angel watching over you.." And Tyuki had healed the wound, the bullet having passed right through the girl's shoulder. Trouble was still looming, and Tyuki had no way of getting into her outfit at this moment.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 28th 2012, 2:39 pm

John was just standing there for a second or two, perhaps even longer due to the fact that he was not paying attention to most of what was going on around him at all really, to take a moment to recover through what had been so far a significantly harrowing day.Not the most harrowing one he's ever experienced in all nearly 17 years of living but still pretty harrowing in its own way."Don't mention it." he said to Tyuki after she thanked him for having just saved her from the allergic reaction she had just been suffering from.After a moment he finally decided to sit back down but not before tripping over the leg of the table and nearly falling into his own seat.After that happened he finally sat back down and relaxed.Well he tried to relax but wasn't doing a very good job at it at all.He was never very good at simply staying calm.His now aching shin wasn't helping.

As he was grimacing from the pain, he noticed for the first time that the waitress who had brought over her order was looking at him in a flirtatious fashion for what he had just done.He didn't consider if that impressive really.It was just a good deed that had been done.He smiled meekly in response to her and turned his vision away to looking just above Tyuki's shoulder and through the window.When she asked if he was ok he hurriedly responded with "Yeah I'm alright."

Still looking over her shoulder and out the window, into the street he saw that somebody had just gotten out a gun and pointed it right into this very place."Look out." was all he could say as he ducked under the table while the gun was fired into the coffee shop.Once again panic had enveloped the area around him due to gunshots being fired upon the place.Twice in one day.Hell it had been less than an hour since the last incident.This day was getting crazy.Looking over he saw that the bullet had hit the waitress right in the shoulder.Tyuki was now checking up on here.From under the table he saw that the gunmen was heading right for this place along with some others.They were coming right into here."What do they want." he wondered as they approached.He couldn't seem to figure it out.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 5th 2012, 12:44 pm

"I need.. a moment." she told the girl, who was likely about to faint from blood loss. The shots were coming in heavier now. A Gatling gun was set up on the back of a truck and positioned to fire down the coffee shop. With wide eyes, she knew she had to do something. She tore off her jacket, and picked up one of the nearby tables as if it were weightless. She then hurled out of the window and had it aimed directly for the man operating the Gatling gun. The coffee table slammed into the truck, rocking it slightly, and forcing the man to lose control of the gun. It was her chance. She moved as quickly as she could, springing forward and flipping herself through the air. She wasn't about to let these people die for her. She knew they were here for her. Fucking Guidaboni, never leaving her alone. And his arsenal had upgraded, too. "You'll never be able to get me again!" she screamed, jumping, her strength propelling her up before she came crashing down onto the man with the Gatling gun at his disposal.

He had drawn a knife and upon Tyuki's entrance to his personal space, the blade was buried into her gut. She winced, but she would be fine. She smirked gently, blood coating her perfect smile. "Hi," she said before sending a face shattering punch into the man's face. His body was thrown backwards and tossed off of the truck. The crowd was quite surprised with the lone, petite asian girl, and her actions. Hopefully they would forget about this day, and ignore her presence. She pulled the knife from her gut and dropped down into the truck bed, curling into a corner to heal herself. She was wincing slightly, her eyes closing from how painful the wound was. She hissed from the pain, but she would be okay. Hopefully John was okay. Maybe that mystery hero, or whatever that guy was, from earlier would show up to help. What if he was working as part of Guidaboni's team? Nah. Impossible.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 6th 2012, 5:43 pm

Hiding under a table and alongside a wall since it was really the best place for him to take cover from the incoming gunfire at all, John was struggling to figure out a way to stop this.Looking up and out into the street he initialized a means of countering all this.He started gathering forth energy from within and with it first he launched forth a small guided blast aimed at the attackers.The blast managed to take out two of the two of them just as he was forced to stop concentrating on gunfire due to a few bullets coming within inches of hitting him.Just as he was trying to act again a bullet grazed him along his shoulder and caused the skin to be slightly ripped open to the point that he was bleeding a little bit.

Turning over to place his hand over his newly gained wound John witnessed something quite spectacular.Tyuki had lifted up one the tables and thrown into through the window and into the van with absolute ease.He watched with quite the astonishment as she raced outside and jumped aboard the van to take out the gunmen.Watching from inside the cafe he saw that she had taken out the man with the gatling gun but had fallen off the truck and seemed to be badly wounded.As she crawled into the back of the very truck that these attackers were using she saw that a couple of them had noticed that she was in there and closed the back door in on her and headed for the main doors to drive away with her leaving the other three who were now unconscious behind.

Seeing what was happening now John got up despite the freshly bleeding wound on his shoulder and headed outside.Racing as fast as he could he managed to latch on to the passenger side door and they starting to move.Forming energy around his hand he punched through the window and then quickly knocked out the man sitting in that seat."Stop this thing now."He shouted at the driver but it was to no avail.The truck had taken off quickly and he was now struggling to even hold on.John crawled into the back of the truck to check up on Tyuki and to avoid being flung off this thing.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 6th 2012, 11:20 pm

Tyuki was amazed to see John. "What're you doing here? And oh god! You're bleeding," she said. She bit her lower lip and and shook her head. "Please don't hate me after this," she said, moving her hand to hover it over his shoulder. The direct healing energy would repair the wound, good as new. "There you go," she said, her own stomach wound healed up completely. She was a little sore, but she would be fine. She then scooted to the back of the truck, and laid on her back. She used her legs to kick the doors, once, and they went flying off and then they were on an open highway, merging through traffic. She sighed. "We gotta jump. It's gonna hurt, but we have to," she said, reaching to grab for his hand. "On three!" she started to count, but at 'two' she yanked John and herself out of the back of the truck.

She used herself as a cushion between the hood of a car, and John. The car hit the breaks and was surprised. The woman driving got out and was completely upset. "Oh my goodness, what in the world were you thinking?! I'm calling the police!" Tyuki panicked slightly and waved her hands. "No no no! We were kidnapped! I swear! I saw this in a movie once, so I figured it'd be smart to jump out.. I am sorry about your car!" she was frowning, and in tears now. She sniffled and the woman started to feel sorry, and actually believed her. "Oh lord, honey. I just heard on the radio from a news crew that something was going down at the coffee bean. You were the girl that helped take the fight away from the place? Oh darlin'. Get in, I'll take you wherever you want." Tyuki sniffled and hugged the woman, even if it was awkward. She pulled John into the car as well and sighed, sitting in the back seat with him. "Take me back, I forgot my guitar. I'm Paxson Gold's daughter.." she said, sighing. The woman got all excited at this point, and was quite pumped up and did a nice U-Turn, and took them back.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 7th 2012, 9:31 pm

John was now kneeling in the back of the attacker's truck trying to deal with the fact that it was moving.The biggest issue was staying on this thing.Unfortunately they couldn't exactly take out the driver for that would not lead to anything good.There had to be someway to stop this guy before he drove them straight to whereever it was that they had been planning on taking them to begin with.

Tyuki had gotten up upon noticing that he was now in the bed of the truck along with her.She seemed extremely surprised to see him there."I was trying to help you and got caught in the same situation." as he was telling this to her she got up and placed her hand over the bloody wound on his shoulder.He looked over at her hand and saw that it was glowing as the pain from his shoulder seemed to just disappear completely.When she took her hand off his shoulder he grabbed at his shirt and pulled at the sleeve to check at the wound.John saw that it was gone just as if it had never even been there in the first place."Why would I hate you?"

Now was the time to do something to get out of this mess.They moved to the back of the truck and prepared to jump off."Alright." he said in response to her saying on three but he was not ready for her to jump preemptively and pulling him along with her.They landed atop another car and as soon as he had regained his composure from that early jump he asked her in a shocked manner"What happened to three?"

The lady whose car that they had landed on was shocked by what just happened.Turning around he looked back to the truck of the attackers that they had just jumped off of.It was now just driving off to get away after having just done whatever it was they were trying to do.He was considering going after it but at this point it had gotten some distance from them and was just racing off at a speed that was surely well beyond the legal speed limit that this highway allowed.Turning back around after having missed the entire conversation that just occured between Tyuki and the owner of that car he got in it after they had been offered a ride and now they were actually heading right back to that very cafe that they had just been attacked in.

As they were on their way there John couldn't help but ask Tyuki something that had been bugging him."So why do you think those two attacks happened?Do you think it has something to do with your gift?" he asked of her not wanting to sound intrusive even though he was pretty sure that he had just been.Still he wanted to know if she was perhaps the cause just in case it were true.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 8th 2012, 3:37 pm

"Good. I'm glad you don't hate me.. but, let's talk when we're there.." she said, moving a hand to pat his knee before looking ahead. The woman dropped them off and Tyuki stepped out. The crowd had cleared, and even that cute waitress, Kimmie. She was gone now, and all was left was destruction, and a few cop cars. "Shiit. I need.. my stuff.. Give me one second." she said, her hair and eyes changing to that bright white and her eyes glowing bright as well. She took a heavy breath and then walked forward, stepping through the crowd, her odd eyes and hair granting her access. The police cleared a large circle around of her. She looked toward one of the men and gave a soft smile. "I know the police hate it when us Supers try to do your jobs.. I am only here for a guitar case that belongs to my friend.. if you'll excuse me." She nodded, her smile never falling.

While she spoke, her mouth emitted a soft golden glittery white light. Her healing energy. The man she had talked to was being caressed by the energy, and his cancerous lungs were healed almost instantly when the glittery light touched him. He started to breathe easier, and he was wide eyed, jaw dropping. He immediately called off the calvary and let Tyuki through. She grabbed her guitar case, and anything that looked like it belonged to John. She then stepped back out and the man she had healed stopped her. "My son.. he has leukemia.. could you.. maybe.." Tyuki nodded. "As long as you promise I can bring along my friend. I saved him from the thugs." she said, smiling again. Her mouth was glowing. Another man came to her and helped carry her stuff. She looked to John, her hair still white, and her eyes that bright white. She waved him over and stepped toward the police jeep; they wouldn't be behind of the hot box with little to no leg room for their trip to the hospital. She would have to let John know what was up with the thugs when she helped the kid.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top