The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite)

Post by Forceaus May 13th 2012, 5:39 pm

The attacks that Magmasterus were using were proving successful.Its target was damaged and worn down.Soon he would die and the monster could leave victorious just as planned.Magmasterus moved towards him ready to finish him off but the hero had managed to get up and continue to attack the monster.Another stream of fire came at it that it countered with its magma as another structure like the one he had hidden behind earlier was sent its way.Magmasterus knocked the structure aside and continued moving forward watching the man's every movement prepared to finally destroy him once and for all.

The target had been standing atop a street light and had came down causing fire to erupt all around.This blaze caught the monster by surprise as flames consumed the area.Magmasterus roared as the hero came at it with a sword.He jumped into the air and was coming down on the monster with his sword ready while flames surrounded it.All this was finally starting to aggravate the magma creature."Enough."It shouted very loudly as the boy came down displaying its ability to speak which may surprise him alot.It swung its mighty arm out and knocked the sword away breaking it in the process and then reached out with its other arm and attempted to grab the hero then slam him into the ground so it could finish him off once and for all.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite)

Post by Andrew May 15th 2012, 9:01 pm

Phoenix flew at the beast with every intention of shoving the sword through it's eye socket. However, his plan was cut short when with one mighty swoop the creature slashed the sword and it shattered into pieces. Time seemed to slow as Phoenix though "Oh Fuck" to himself. The arm of this monster outstretched and grabbed the hero. It sent slammed him into the ground. With that Phoenix was extremely battle scarred. Blood ran from his mouth, nose, ears. He was on the brink of death.

He tried with every fiber in his body to move. The pain was excruciating. He coughed and blood came from his mouth. Looking up to the sky he saw raindrops falling. "Guess this is it." he said with a smile. He rolled over onto his back. With one final breath of energy he pressed his dog tags "Talons, this is Phoenix. I don't think I'll be coming back. It's been an honor." and then his eyes closed, and he exhaled.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 21st 2012, 8:40 pm

”I’m going out now. See you later/” Sean said before slamming the front door loudly with his left foot. It was a usual day for Sean and he really didn’t want to do anything except enjoy the sights of New York City, though when did he ever get that kind of convenience? Not as if it were any kind of sin for him to try though. So he went out with only a single pistol hidden on a strap on his thigh, as well as a healing vial or two, easily hidden by his khaki colored shorts. He ran a black comb through his hair with a few fluid strokes until the black locks were tamed. Grey eyes darting around as he made his way to the nearest bus stop.

It wasn’t long before he was in a more densely populated part of New York,people milling about, or they usually were anyway. Though apparently some major shit was going down. Made obvious by the amount of police and yellow tape. Sean zipped up the striped jacket he was wearing as he pulled the hood up.

Though what helped spur him onward was something that came form his dog tag Without a second thought he formed a small road of water ahead of him mid-air and was off. Easily moving past the police blockade as he entered the scene of destruction, at the center of it being a strange magma monster pinning Phoenix to the ground.. Jumping to the ground, Sean let of a powerful burst of water at the creature. He made sure to put more than enough force to push it back, about half power really. Though most things couldn’t stand an attack like that.

”Seems like I’m just in time.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. May 28th 2012, 2:51 pm

The moment he heard the call, A.I. was in motion. Phoenix needed his help. Badly. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, A.I. was moving as fast as he could towards the sounds of destruction in the distance. "Phoenix. Don't give up yet. I'm on my way." he said, hoping to God he wasn't too late. After a few minutes that seemed to last a lifetime, A.I. arrived on the scene. It took a few seconds to register what he was seeing. A nine foot tall volcanic monstrosity standing before a battered and beaten Phoenix. He was thankful to see Deluge, whom he knew would be a great ally against this fiery beast.

"Phoenix!" he shouted, jumping to his side. "Hang on, brother, this will help you." he said, hiding the fear in his voice. He did not want to lose his best friend and leader. Quickly grabbing his medical gel from his belt, A.I. applied it to Phoenix's wounds. "Deluge, cover me!" he shouted before hoisting Phoenix onto his shoulders and jumping to a nearby rooftop. A.I. laid Phoenix down and turned towards the creature. "You will pay for what you have done, beast."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 28th 2012, 8:15 pm

After having successfully tooken down its target Magmasterus was finally about to finish him off and be done with the mission.It had brought the hero down to the ground by slamming it with its mighty strength and was prepared to deliver the finishing blow to end him already when something unexpected occured.From seemingly out of nowhere a torrent of water came rushing at it and somehow knocked the monster backwards as its fist came down and away from its target preventing it from killing him.The creature's mighty fist hitting only the ground instead of the target's skull.

Magmasterus looked up in anger and confusion to see how that could have happened.Water does not simply just spout out like that.Where could it have come from anyways?Upon looking up it could see the source of that torrent.Another young adult human stood there looking to save the one it was trying to kill it seems.What a nuisance this was.It had been trying to kill the boy before anyone else like this newcomer could show up at all.It seems that would not be the case.Very well thought the monster.If it had to go through this one to finish its mission then so be it.It had dealt with plenty enough obstacles to handle this.

The magma beast was planning on simply destroying this newcomer quickly when another person showed up.Now this was really getting to be quite the problem.How many more would show up for this?This other newcomer grabbed his barely conscious target and lifted him onto his shoulder and started to retreat.Magmasterus could not allow its target to escape alive.It immediately launched a powerful blast of magma after them and gave chase no longer interested in the one who had fired the water blast.Its mission was far more important.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 30th 2012, 5:33 pm

”Damn monster.” Sean muttered as the blasts of magma were launched at him, countering with a few blasts of his own. Each with full power,considering Sean didn't plan to hold back on this thing,it was going down regardless. Water rose around him in a powerful torrent that swirled fast as it rose. Frothing as it peaked fifty feet into the air and seemed to stay there. Like an obelisk of pure destructive power that could at the slightest second destroy everything. Eyes glowing like icy cold jewels that seemed to be able to chill you to the bone.

”Not wasting time here.” He muttered as five concentrated streams of water shot off from the the large construct of water at the monster, all with enough power to rip through the strangest man made metal easily. No way it would get out of this easy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. June 14th 2012, 7:00 pm

Before A.I. could even attack, he was doused by a barrage of magma. His shirt was burned off him, as were a few sections of skin on his shoulders, chest, and face. Staring back at the creature, A.I. gave it a grin and tore off a piece of hanging skin under his eye. "This is over." he said to the monster as he leveled his palm with it's head. A.I. fired his palm blaster at it's full power, then rolled to the right and fired a volley from his energy pistols. He jumped back to Phoenix's side quickly, and carried him to a rooftop farther from the monster.

Running back into the fray, A.I. began firing at the monster with his pistols again, pausing between volleys long enough to say "I don't know why you want to kill our friend. And quite frankly I don't care. It's not happening." He jumped behind cover to reassess the situation. After about three seconds, A.I. stood up and targeted the creature's eyes. "TARGET LOCKED" chimed his targeting systems. The small homing razors emitted a high pitch buzzing as they left A.I.'s wrist and hurdled towards the beast's eyes at full speed. Hopefully that will slow him down a bit. A.I. thought to himself before looking to Deluge for ideas.

ashes to ashes(Phoenix, invite) - Page 2 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 17th 2012, 9:05 pm

Magmasterus had now found itself in a precarious situation.It had gone from being mere seconds away from finishing up and being able to leave successful to this.Outnumbered and worse still was that these newcomers were formidable.Indeed they were for in the time they had been here they had not only managed to get its initial target away from it but hurt the behemoth as well.

The first newcomer unleashed powerful streams of water upon it that the goliath had to attempt to block by tearing apart the very ground around it to use as a shield but that only had so much effect as the force of the water hitting the ground still knocked it back some.Magmasterus was still in good condition but before it could counterattack the other one launched his own series of attacks to which the monster was unable to avoid.It turned into its magma form to limit the damage but still it was hurt.

Now the monstrosity was left in quite a predicament.These odds were not favorable at all.Emerging victorious was not what was on its mind.No for it was survival that came first.But still it did not want to leave unsuccessful.No for there still remained a way for it to succeed.First it fired a massive stream of magma that scattered about making it so it would be difficult to dodge.But this was merely a ruse because the magma was to cover its next move.It made its way back into the ground.The battling had caused the ground beneath to become unstable so that it could pass through with ease.It made its way over to the building where its target had been left to recover and smashed apart the last remaining stable structure that held it up causing it to collapse.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 17th 2012, 11:06 pm

Phoenix woke up do his friends battling. His injuries seemed to be gone. "What the hell happened?" he thought to himself as he saw A.I. and Sean had come to his rescue. He had a minor freak out, feeling his body up and down to make sure everything was still intact. "Time to think." Unfortunately, time wasn't something Phoenix had very much of. As he stood up, the very building he was on started to collapse around him. "Out of the frying pan, and into the fire." he mumbled. He took a running jump, and leaped onto a neighboring building. Sliding onto the cement rooftop, Phoenix was safe, for now. He took a moment to asses the situation. Fire started to come alive up Phoenix's arms. Somehow his fire seemed different, much stronger than before. It seemed almost effortless for him to summon his flames.

Phoenix looked over the edge of the building he was standing on. "That is one hell of a way down. Not taking a leap of faith today." he thought. He created a sword of fire in his hand, and a ice pick in the other. Phoenix slid off the side of the building, slamming his flame sword into the the structure with all he said. It was slowing him down, but not enough to make the fall harmless. As he approached the bottom, with one fierce swing he dug the pick into the skyscraper. This brought him to an abrupt halt. "Phew" Phoenix thought as he looked down to see that the fall only had about 10 feet left. Letting the flames disappear, he fell to the ground. "Show time." Andrew said to himself, cracking his knuckles.

He walked into the battle field and prepared for his attack on this beast. This was personal now, and Phoenix wanted to make sure this monster would never forget who he was. The beast was destroying the building Phoenix once was on at the seams. Phoenix sent a large wave of fire at the beast for his first shot. The wave was about 10 feet tall, and very hot. Next, he leaped into the air as high as he could, and sent a barrage of fire bolts down at Magmasterus. He turned to Sean and A.I. "Deluge, keep up fire with me. A.I. flank it from behind, and get in position to take some shots with those guns of yours." Phoenix was now back in the action, and The Talons had their leader back. The fight was now drastically changed.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top