The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ashes of Eden I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Ashes of Eden I_vote_lcapAshes of Eden I_voting_barAshes of Eden I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ashes of Eden

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashes of Eden Empty Ashes of Eden

Post by Chellizard October 16th 2015, 8:38 pm

"HOW'S EVERYBODY DOING TONIGHT?!" Raising her voice, Tyuki Gold shouted into the microphone, making the crowd become even more hyped than it was previously. Spit erupted from her lips in a very light rain. Sweat was slung from her forehead as her hair whipped around. She was in the middle of her revival tour for New York City. She was doing five shows just within New York, ensuring that everything in the great city would get to see her and her amazing band perform live. Unfortunately, this was the last night she was playing.

The cheers and wails of fangirls [and boys] made her gush as a set of giggles passed her lips. She pulled the mic from the stand and let her guitar fall, tugging on the strap that laced over her torso. It hung lower now, pressing her poofy skirt flat against her black tights clad legs. Her feet were plunged into her signature lazily laced ankle high boots, and a crop top jean jacket was over the tank top that clothed her torso. The lightning bolt earrings, and homage to her current boyfriend, dangled from her ears.

"Shh, shh," she said with her lips pressing against the mic. Tyuki turned, walking back toward Bonnie's drumset to grab a bottle of water. She popped the top and squeezed it, making a stream of water burst into her mouth.

Gulping down the drink, the crowd had complied so now she used her regular voice to speak into the mic. She was winded, and breathed with enthusiasm as she spoke. "So, as you all know, this is our last night in the Big Apple! BUT!" she was cut off with a massive wave of boos and shouts of 'DON'T GO!' and 'YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!'

Tyuki chuckled and knelt down, her guitar gently brushed against the stage, blocking the view of her crotch as her skirt fluffed up around her hips.

"Heyy now. You know you can carry us with you! Buy our digital EP! We're GIRL ALIVE! We're never gonna leave you guys," She looked to Kyrie and then Yui, and finally Bonnie. The four girls made up one heck of a band, and together, they were unstoppable. Both on and off of the stage.

"She's right you know!" Kyrie said, nodding in agreement.

"Yeah!" Yui chimed in.

"Duh. We can't be killed, stopped, or whatever." Bonnie added in at last, confirming Tyuki's promise.

The band then started onto one of their newer singles, it being mixed mostly English, but a few Japanese lines snuck in as a sort of 'rosetta stone' lesson on the language. It was a fun way to teach the American fans the bands true language.

--

Off stage, lurking near the edge of the crowd, was a shadowed figure. The figure blended in with the crowd, and made sure to be extra careful while attempting to slip passed security. The figure shoved a fangirl into one guard and this made the other bouncers flock to keep the first line of crazed fans back. The diversion was just enough to make a break for the stage. Just as Tyuki moved her hands to play the verse for the song, the Shadow approached, the lights of the stage revealing their true identity and motives.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ashes of Eden Empty Re: Ashes of Eden

Post by Andrew October 16th 2015, 9:09 pm

Breathing in The Phoenix bathed in the smell of his own world. It had been 6 years. So many friends had come and gone over the years. Andrew wasn't sure how they would react over him being alive. However, he was sure who to start with. Tyuki Gold. It just so happened she was doing a reunion tour in the city that never sleeps. He chuckled "It feels like eternity since I slept soundly myself." the hero thought. As he looked down from the skyscraper he was standing on, he could see the masses pouring in for Girl Alive. "You really did it." Andrew spoke with a smile.

As he made his way down, more and more fans began to rush past him. He wasn't wearing anything particularly noticeable. Leather jacket, hooded sweatshirt underneath, a pair of jeans, and timberland boots.
Truthfully that was all he could afford with the little money Elena Marie had left him with. With his extreme speed he managed to slip past one of the guards, but in the process saw another hooded figure doing something similar.

"What? Does everyone think they can just get in for free?" Andrew chuckled. Once inside the arena he could hear a very familiar voice over the microphone. His heart sank.
"I missed you so much."
Andrew walked closer trying to get a good look at his old flame.

He then saw the hooded man from earlier create a scene and approach the stage. "Could you be more obvious? Just get back stage passes." he laughed. The he realized the man was pulling a knife out walking towards Tyuki.
"Wait. What?"

In a blur Andrew had leaped over the security and kicked the man in the side of the head, making sure to keep his back to Tyuki. "She can't know yet. Not like this. Not here." It killed him, but he had to keep it secret for now.
The man dropped the knife and fell limp on the floor. By the time he woke up the police would be there.

"Guess I'll have to make a rain check on seeing her."
His entire being wanted to turn and see her. He could sense her right behind him.
"I hope you forgive me."

With a burst of speed Andrew made his exit. One blast of fire below him, just to scatter the guards, he made sure none were hit.
Just as he made it to the wall, his hood fell. "Shit." circling fire around his head he tried his best to conceal his identity.

Running down the street a tear rolled down his face, crashing to the earth below him. Followed by another.
"Dammit you go through hell and back for her and you can't even look her in the eye."
With one last giant leap he was on the top of a large building. Leaning against the side he took a moment to catch his breath.
The only evidence anyone would notice would be the small crater he left leaping up.
"I hope no one sees that."
As Andrew put his hood back up he slid his back down the wall and sat looking over the city.
"Feels great to be home."  he sarcastically spoke.

However in the distance he could see cop cars rushing towards somewhere.
"I gotta wait here and make sure she's ok first. Then I'll go ."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 18th 2015, 7:28 pm

"That's right! Clap your hands everybody!!" excitedly shouting into the microphone, Tyuki closed her eyes and rose her arms up above her head. She clapped her hands in the air. With her eyes closed, she didn't notice the guy coming up onto the stage. And because of that, she sure as hell didn't notice the knife that was in his hand now.

Everything happened so fast she was sure time had stopped. A random hero came from the crowd and took down the attacker with one swift kick. The body fell, and the knife clattered against the stage. Tyuki had gotten scared and grabbed hold of her guitar, making the amplifiers screech out an annoying note. Bonnie, Yui, and Kyrie all had nearly the same reaction. Bonnie stood up from her drumset. Yui took her bass off, dropped it, and ran. Kyrie screamed and ran, but was tugged back by her feet getting caught in the cords and cables leading to her guitar. She fell flat on her back and was likely knocked out.

"Uh... whoa, guys, did you see who saved us?" The crowd was freaking out, and Tyuki had to do what she did best. Let Ashley take over!

"It seems we'll be in New York for one more day, because we can't just let this show be the last one! I'm going to let one of my managers, Ashley, come out and have a word with you guys... cause me and my band need to take a break. Sorry!" Tyuki bowed deeply and dashed off stage, leaving her guitar by Bonnie's drums.

Yui stopped Tyuki by grabbing her with a stretchy, gooey hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yui asked in a very judgemental tone.

"To see who would risk their life for me." She said, stripping out of her band gear and into her black and gold body suit. She slapped her mask over her eyes, and took off her earrings. She almost forgot to.

Her wings spread out behind of her, and she took off. Thankfully she was behind the stage where only hand picked people were staffed by Bliss, so Tyuki's secret was safe, or those people would end up vanishing in the middle of the night. Tyuki didn't question Bliss' actions.

Her wings stretched and flapped, pulling her after the mysterious person. She looked for obvious signs as she flew through traffic, dodging cars and pedestrians.

A few of them shouted as she flew passed, "It's Eclipse!" but others paid no mind.

She skidded to a halt, well, sort of. Her wings flapped in reverse, sending a massive gust of wind in front of her. It blew a kid's hair around as he walked slower behind of his mom. He was staring at Tyuki with his mouth agape and his eyes wide.

She offered him a smile as she landed, standing in the crater that was now in the concrete. Curious, and not as stupid as she was made out to be, Tyuki decided to fly up.

Her wings stretched out and she, with a burst of speed, blasted off from her spot on the ground and was carried straight up. She came face to face with her savior, and felt a million needles crash into her heart at once. There was no way it was him. How?

Staring at his face, she floated in mid air, her wings pumping every now and then to keep her air born.

"I saw you die..." she finally said, floating forward to land on the edge of the building. Her wings tucked against her back as she stared at him, her bright emerald hues immediately welling up.

She stepped forward one more time, her hand reaching out to touch his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew October 18th 2015, 8:09 pm

He couldn't believe how reckless he was. "What if they saw you? What if they caught you on camera?" he asked himself. God dammit. Six years training with a master witch and I manage to mess up one of her golden rules, day one." All he wanted in the entire world was to hold her in his arms and he might never get the chance.
"What if she found someone else? What if she forgot about me? No, I need to stop questioning myself. She loved me.
She waited.
"

Andrew's eyes filled with tears as he let the beautiful woman's hand touched his face. "Six years Tyuki. Six years I fought tooth and nail to get back here. You wouldn't even believe what I've seen. The scars I've acquired..."
He pulled put a locket with a pencil drawing of Tyuki inside.
"I'm no artist but this was the closest thing I've had."

He was getting ahead of himself. He honestly didn't expect to speak with her after all the events that transpired.
"I didn't die. I was saved by another world's Elena Marie. She trained me and now I'm more powerful than ever. Honestly we've been jumping dimensions trying to get back to this one. Time passed differently there."

Another tear fell from Andrew. "I thought about you every day and every night. Tyuki I lo...."
Stopping mid sentence he grabbed her by the shirt and kissed her as passionately as he could.

Releasing her he removed his hood. "You have no idea beautiful." He awaited her response.

Last edited by Phoenix on October 21st 2015, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 18th 2015, 8:30 pm

Her own tears spilled over, streaming down over her mask and onto her cheeks. Nothing else mattered at this moment in time. NO one else mattered. She forgot who she was for a few moments as she got lost in his eyes. How had she been so foolish? How had she given up so easily on him? She was... she felt horrible. She wanted to tell him about John so badly. She felt it was the only right thing to do, but there was something inside of her that she knew she could never get rid of, and that was her feelings for him.

Her thumb caressed his cheek as she took a few more shuffled steps closer. Her face contorted into a half smile, half frown as her lips trembled and sobs raced through her. She had no words. She listened to him speak as she looked down to the locket with the pencil drawing of herself. She sobbed even harder now. Her knees felt weak, and her insides were churning. Her eyes began to glow hot white, and her hair changed color as well. Her tears were now floating away from her eyes, becoming pure energy. Healing energy. Her whole body was radiating. A glowing aura surrounded her, expanding from her core.

As soon as he cut himself off, she knew what was next. She didn't fight it. She accepted it, and leaned into him. Her lips had never felt so right. But then everything crashed. Her feathers ruffled up and she freaked out. She tore away from him, and let go of the locket. It clanked as it landed on the floor. Tyuki's wings sent her straight up into the air, a good fifty feet above Andrew. She literally paced the sky, wondering how she was going to respond to him. She wiped her eyes and thought about it for a few minutes.

Yes, minutes. Five minutes she hovered above him, within his sight, but out of reach. She then came back in a woosh, her wings sending wind against him.

"I have SO many things to say... SO many... but first things first I... I moved on. I thought you... I thought you were DEAD!" She screamed, the aura around of her getting brighter, if possible now.

Her heart was screaming, and her mind was screaming. Her whole body was screaming. She finally let out a scream of her own, frustration racing out of her. As she let the scream go, a burst of energy separated from her in a large spherical wave. It spread out from her core, lacing the Big Apple in her healing energies.

Letting out a rushed sigh through her nose, she took off her mask and sat down on the edge of the building, her feet dangling off.

"I bet you're going to be so mad at me.." she muttered, her back to him as she let her head hang down and her mind wander.

-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew October 18th 2015, 11:23 pm

Andrew's heart sank. She moved on? For the first time in nearly 10 years Andrew felt cold. "Well." he said a tear dropping down the side of his face. "I'm glad you were happy." He was lying. He was hurt. He didn't know what to say. The guy had spent the better part of his last 6 years trying to get back to her, and she just moved on.

Remembering the sirens from earlier, he decided it was time to cut this heart break short. Fire erupted around his entire body. Burning his clothes into ashes. All that was left was a red and yellow costume. A poll of fire formed in his hand before materializing as his staff. Fire spread across his face and eyes, forming into a red mask.

"There's people that need my help Tyuki." Andrew spoke almost with no emotion. He almost coulodn't look at her.
"If you want to come and help me, feel free. I'm not mad....I....I understand. You couldn't wait for a dead man. Why did you kiss me back though?" Andrew spoke barely getting through his sentence without breaking down.

He waited for her answer before leaping from the building. He began heading towards the police. Before he even approached the scene he could hear gun shots.

Upon arriving he noticed two metahumans attacking police. Each had a ski mask and a bag on their back.
It seemed one was a geokinetic the other ice.
"That's right, people rob banks in this world." Andrew thought to himself almost forgetting how petty people could be.

Walking slowly towards the police officers, Andrew put is hand on the Captain's shoulder.He could see cops were retreating with injuries.
"Let me handle this one sir. No more of your men need to get hurt."

As the hero made he was slowly towards the two men, he let a circle of fire form around his feet.
"I don't want to fight you. This can end here. Stop resisting arrest."
The villains cackled at the hero not knowing what to make of him.
Andrew crossed his arms.
"You can't hurt us."

The earth manipulator sent a giant chunk of cement at Andrew moving rather fast. Gritting his teeth, Andrew let the piece of asphalt smash into pieces on him.
"What the hell are you made of?" The man asked in awe.

"I got this" the ice man said firing a barrage of spikes at The Phoenix.

Without moving an inch Phoenix's fire came up and wrapped around all the ice. This was not time for games.
The ice fell to the ground and formed a few puddles after melting.

"Are you finished?" Andrew asked with a stoic tone.
"Now that we've established I'm not a laughing matter can you end this nitwit parade?" Andrew was done with the night. He just wanted to curl up in the small motel Elena had paid for.
He could feel the warmth of the fire, and he was ready for a battle, but his mind was miles away.
"Why Tyuki?"

Last edited by Phoenix on October 21st 2015, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 19th 2015, 12:56 am

Tyuki had no idea why she had even kissed him back. It was natural feeling. The motion. Him. It felt natural. She sighed and slipped off the edge of the building, her wings pumping to keep her afloat. With her back still to him, she placed her mask back on her face.

"When I figure that out, I'll be sure to let you know. Let's go." Tears were evident as her voice wavered slightly. She wanted nothing more than to prove herself to him - even if as a friend. She owed him that much.

She felt warmth grow behind her, so she turned to glance at him. The transformation into his costume was magnificent. She was impressed, to say the least. Plus his attire was very well suited. Much better than his old suit.

Her wings pulled her forward, and she made her way toward the scene as well. At least ten cop cars were surrounding the front of the building, and three ambulances, as well as two fire trucks were on scene. She could hear the wailing sirens of more ambulances on the way. She felt bad for a moment, but then made her rounds.

"I've got you," she said, moving and gently touching people as she walked through the police men and women being dragged back to safety. She healed them all instantaneously. Her presence alone, the aura she was giving off, was healing the people as she walked by. Anyone with even a simple sniffling head cold was now cured.

The more intensive wounds she tended to up close, and as soon as she was done, she glanced up in time to see Andrew facing the meta humans robbing the bank.

"Stay safe," she said to the people as she stepped off toward the skirmish.

Her wings arched as she took a stance near Andrew, a nod being passed his way. It felt like old times. It felt like he had never left. For once this day was going as planned.

"Feels like old times, huh, Phoenix?" she asked, tossing out his moniker with a grin on her face now. She was just a bit happier now, and made sure to show it. That was one good thing about Tyuki. She always knew when to smile. Ice was then flung toward her, but each bolt of ice shattered against her skin as they were hurled at her. Chuckling, she cracked her knuckles.

"That the best you can do?" she asked, brushing a bit of frost from the front of her suit.

-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew October 19th 2015, 8:33 pm

Looking over at Tyuki his eyes were still filling.
"Yea. Just like old times." He spoke, choking up. If there was any other emotion in his voice before, it was gone now. All that was left was pain.
How could he have been so foolish? To believe she would've waited for him.
"I thought she was the one." he pondered.

While in his own head, the enemies took the opportunity to fire a combination attack. This time it was a ball of earth the size of a dumpster coated in ice.
"Nope."
Andrew clenched his fist and let fire form around it.
"You are picking the wrong day." he spoke through clenched teeth.
With one swift punch to their gargantuan attack shattered into tiny pieces, crashing to the ground at Phoenix's feet.
He was barely scratching the surface of his new power, however their faces said it all. They were terrified.
"You take ice boy, I'll go after earth worm."

Dashing quickly past the next round of attacks by the criminals, he was mere inches from the geokinetic's face.
The man freaked out and surrounded Phoenix in a coffin of earth.

With one blast of fire the earth around the hero crumbled and sent the attacker flying back into a car behind him.
Andrew was walking slowly towards the man.
"Who do you work for? You two clearly aren't smart enough to come up with this yourselves. So tell me."
Andrew grabbed the man by the shirt and lifted him with one hand above the ground.

With all his might the geokinetic punched Andrew in the face.
The hero's head didn't even move. "That's it then huh?"
He was so lost in his own thoughts he couldn't even see the tidal wave of earth coming from behind him.
"Talk now." Andrew spoke now getting a little angry.
The man simply smiled and The Phoenix knew something was wrong.

He tossed the man to the side and turned towards the wave of destruction heading his way.
Pulling his staff from his back he started to spin it with tremendous force. Within seconds a wind tunnel formed in front of him. The wave began to break apart and fall gently to the earth.
Grabbing his staff from the bottom, he turned back to the geokinetic and asked once more. "Who sent you here?"
poiting the staff to his face.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 5th 2015, 10:48 pm

"Got it!" she said excitedly. The 'ice boy' stood no chance. Maybe a little bit of a chance. Tyuki wasn't quite sure. She grinned with joy as ice slicked over the ground. Tyuki's foot steps simply got heavier, her strength sending sharp impressions of her feet into the ice, making sure she didn't slip on the slick surface. She chuckled with each step she could, her wings arching and flapping to block shards of ice that were flung toward her, but kept missing. She was making sure the attacks didn't get passed her and hit a civilian.

"Seriously, dude? That's it?" Feeling the frost on her wings, Ice boy made it his mission to try and hinder the petite brute.

Tyuki, fed up with playing games, used her wings to propel herself forward. Her arms moved to scoop the man around the waist. She immediately flew upward, taking him with her.

From their aerial view, she could see a wave of earth coming for Andrew from behind. Before she could shout, he had turned and completely turned it back into soft dirt and rock. The debris fell like a gentle wave of sand, settling back onto the ground.

"Isn't he so impressive?" she asked the Ice boy struggling in her arms. She felt a chill wrap around of her as the guy became a complete statue of ice in her grip.

"Heyy, that's too cold!" She shrieked in an annoyed fashion. She then let him go.

"Brr!" She actually shivered from how cold that guy had gotten. But, oops, she had dropped him! Turning on a sharp pivot, she went downward, her wings propelling her with quick, easy movements.

As she approached the falling man, he turned back into a fleshy man and was screaming and praying to God, or anything he could think of. It was his lucky day because Tyuki was here. She grabbed hold of him by the collar, jerking him to a halt. She landed now, not letting go of him.

The crowd was clapping, cheering on Tyuki and Andrew.

"Haha! No no, you're all the best!" Tyuki blew them kisses, standing with one hand on her hip, the other lazily shifting the Ice boy around. Her strength was just too much some times.

The man's face went pale as he gagged. The motion sickness he was undergoing made him actually vomit. "Gross, dude." She said, holding him out at arms length now.

"So, gonna tell me what's going on now?" She asked, and as she did, she felt herself go stiff.

A telekinetic woman stepped out of the bank now, focusing their attention on Tyuki, rendering her completely still. Too bad for Ice boy, he was still in Tyuki's grip.

-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew November 7th 2015, 12:25 pm

As this new woman stepped forward Andrew realized Tyuki was making short work of the other man. Andrew swung his staff one time and left the man out cold below him.
"The woman looked like she was getting read to charge some type of attack towards Tyuki.

"Nope."
Once more Andrew dashed with incredible speed and moved Tyuki out of the way. This casued the ice boy to fall, but at least Eclipse was safe from the mini van thrown in their direction.
She felt very cold to the touch.
"I got you" Andrew spoke warming his body temperature with her resting in his arms momentarily.
He put her down and created a large dome of fire around them.
"That should do it."
Snapping his fingers the fire vanished from thin air.
"Hope you're feeling warmer" Andrew said showing his first genuine smile.
Was it because she was in his arms for a brief moment again, or because he was genuinely happy to be back at the crime fighting gig?
Just then a dumpster came hurdling towards the two of them.

Snapping his fingers once more the dumpster was completely encased in fire and melted down to nothing but ashes.
"So that's your power" Andrew thought to himself not taking his eyes off the new woman. Moving objects without touching them? This wasn't his first telekinetic.

"Hey T...Eclipse she seems dangerous. I know you're capable just keep your head up." he said with no sign of being condescending. In fact it sounded as if he was saying it for himself and not her.

In the woman's hand was a deposit box.
"So you're either the boss of dumb and dumber, or you're just another goon for hire. You look too strong to just be a pack mule. So what's the deal?"

Before she could answer Andrew summoned a cage of fire around her making sure she couldn't split.
He wasn't playing around or taking chances.
It also had just dawned on him how close he was standing to Tyuki.
"Crap I hope she's not uncomfortable." the hero thought before stepping to his left removing his shoulder from hers.
He may have the ability to command and create fire, but being that close to Tyuki made him feel warmer than ever.

"So I believe I asked you a question miss." Andrew said walking towards the cage of fire he had created.
Looking down at the ice man, he kicked him once in the face, leaving him sleeping too.
"Let's not make this difficult, everyone can leave her safe."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 8th 2015, 11:29 am

Tyuki felt the pressure of a new force press against her as Andrew grabbed hold of her mid-air and dragged her back down. The sudden movement forced Iceboy to fall from her grip, so now she was just a little stiff as the mysterious telekinetic lost her grip on the tanky healer angel.

"Oh dang! It's like one of those heated blankets! Thanks!" she felt the warmth envelope her from head to toe, her wings even getting warm and fuzzy feeling.

She stretched when she was sat back down on her own two feet, putting her arms way up over her head as she stood on her toes. She then snapped back to a regular position, one finger pointing at the telekinetic woman.

"You're a jerk! You better stop robbing banks! That's so 1955!" Tyuki called out, her not pointing hand resting on her hip in a matter-of-fact attitude.

Screeching from the sudden dumpster being hurled their way, she instinctively raised her arms and covered her face, her wings curling up and around of herself and Andrew to protect them both. She then peeked out when she smelled the burning, melted metal.

"Oh. Nice!" she said, chipper again.

She jumped up in a sort of victory pose before pointing at the telekinetic again.

"I'm not above kicking your butt, lady! Tell me, what's in the box?!" she asked just before Andrew could comment on her intentions as well.

The woman chuckled and used her powers to lift up Iceboy, just shy of him being kicked while he's down. She was going to use his body as an actual weapon, but it looked as if she was actually going to float him to safety.

"Heh heh heh... Catch me if you can!" She then hurled Iceboy directly into Tyuki, making the girl fly back, quite literally.

The fire cage was the other trick, but this woman was capable of creating forcefields around of herself. It negated the fire for just long enough for her to slip through. She broke through the cage in one swift movement, and was high tailing it out of there. Gun fire bounced off of another force field that she produced as she flew away, the safety deposit box tucked under her right arm.

Tyuki was knocked back with such force, that her wings had to double back and pump faster than ever as her feet dug into the road. This caused two massive fissures to crack out from the force caused by her stopping. She held onto the unconscious goon and sighed. She had been knocked back, conveniently, into the police line. Handing over Iceboy, she saluted the police and stretched her wings.

"Well, let's go!" she looked over to Andrew, flying off after the woman that was now flying as well. Seemed her telekinetic power gave her flight, too. But she couldn't fly as good as Tyuki!

-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 1st 2015, 6:20 pm

"Jesus why do they always run?"
Turning quickly Andrew took off after Tyuki and this new mystery woman.
Who was she?
It was clear she was not carrying money. Yet Andrew couldn't figure out what she had stolen.
Before he knew it, there was a flurry of arrows sent his way, however with his quick speed, it was easy for him to dodge.
He saw a volley was heading right for Tyuki.
"Nope."

Without even breaking stride The Phoenix pointed his finger up and roasted all of the arrows with great precision.
Turning towards the man who fired them while still running he pointed his hand like a gun at the wooden platform he was standing on.
"Bang"

The platform came crumbling down, and Andrew could tell the man was ok.
"No time to waste, he was clearly meant to be a distraction too. Let's speed up" Andrew shouted to the beautiful hero above him.

As the approached a warehouse, the lady slowed town and started firing objects at the two of them.
"How about an eighteen wheeler?" the woman cackled.
Andrew leaped up and kicked a hole right through the center large enough for the two heroes to avoid the giant vehicle.
As the truck exploded behind them a large fire began to break out.

"Eclipse this was a trap."
Fire circled the two of them as gasoline had completely covered the ground around them.
"They didn't account on us being the ones to respond the bab..."
Andrew caught himself again.
She wasn't his anymore and it dawned on him once more.
Breathing deeply, Andrew made the fire around them all start condensing into a ball in his hand.
It quickly grew in size as it went from a baseball, to a basketball, to a large bolder.
Andrew shrunk the fire down to the size of a marble before firing it into the sky.

The energy all released, it looked like fireworks. Gold and White lights brightened the night sky.
"You can't have anymore tricks up your sleeve. So I'll ask one more time. What is in the bag?" A large grin formed across the woman's face before 6 goons surrounded Tyuki.
8 more began to make their way towards her as well.
"Can you handle them?"
Andrew pointed his staff at the lady seemingly in charge.
"If one hair on her head is touched..."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 7th 2015, 10:45 pm

But Tyuki couldn't fly as good as Tyuki throught she could, either! Her wings stretched out and pumped, giving her more of a graceful glide mixed with falling motions. She was not very good at taking advantage of upward air flow, let alone moving quickly. She could, however, keep up her glide to chase after the woman. Her sheer strength was harnessed in her wings, too, and that gave her an advantage whilst in the air!

Tyuki's wings unleashed a massive hurl of wind, flinging the telekinetic woman out of sync with her own flight pattern. This sudden wind knocked the case she was holding out of her hands.

While Tyuki flew overhead, she was naive to how many times Andrew saved her in the few moments they were in pursuit of the telekinetic. A barrage of arrows, and likely anything else thrown at the imbecilic heroin.

Grinning like a fool, she skidded to a halt, mid air, which looked a little silly. She then let her wings fold inward and she free fell, her knees bending just before she landed. The sudden impact of the small heroin left a dent in the concrete. Another display of how strong she really was.

"You're right!" She said, waiting for Andrew to get right next to her. As soon as he was, she scooped him up around the waist and took off again, her wings pulling her faster now, with determination.

She looked onward, her hair billowing behind of her as she grinned. This was too much fun. She hadn't been on a chase like this in almost four months! Nearing a warehouse, Tyuki let go of Andrew once she neared the ground and reared back a fist, her wings still pushing her forward. With a roar of triumph, Tyuki smashed through a few things being thrown at her. Big blocks of cement, a car, a small crane, a big crane. She caught the neck of the crane and actually laid it down gently, her wings flaying to keep her from straying too far from the warehouse.

Tyuki laid the crane neck down and joined Andrew again, but this time she threw an eighteen wheeler at them! Tyuki reared back another fist, but Andrew took this hit, making a huge hole for them to leap through. Tyuki spiraled through, turning mid-air to offer an encouraging wave toward her partner.

Landing in a crouched position, her wings ruffled up and spread out defensively, curling partly around of Andrew as well.

"Well, looks like it's only a trap for them!" she said, noticing some guys coming from inside the warehouse. She hadn't noticed the ones coming behind of her though.

Glancing to Andrew, she watched as he condensed the fire into a small marble and it was shot up into the air like a bullet. She explosion of light and color made the night sky look amazing. Any on-looker would be amazing, and so was Tyuki. Smiling for a moment, she glanced back to the woman.

"Oh, hahaha... What's in here? Something that's mine. You can't have him." She said, sneering as she clicked her tongue against the back of her teeth.

"Get em, boys." The command was simple, and Tyuki was ready to beat em up!

She clenched her fists, then relaxed them while letting out a soft sigh.

"Use me as a discus," she said, hopping into Andrew's arms, her wings folding against her back. She was going to spring them open and knock out at least six of the men at once - if she was aimed properly and thrown hard enough.

She only hoped Andrew wouldn't chicken out on using her as a human cannonball.

-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 8th 2015, 2:52 pm

"You read my mind, let's take em' out partner."
Andrew threw Tyuki with incredible strength at the crowd of men in front of the duo. Andrew was right behind her. Charging at the men she didn't hit. Leaping into the air he planted a flying kick into one of their faces, before pushing off his jaw and back flipping into two men behind him. Double elbows landed in each of their noses.

As the two men fell back Andrew looked at Tyuki, not to his surprise she was doing just fine taking them out on her own.

Two men stood between Andrew and the woman he needed to speak with.
Andrew dashed with full speed, holding out both arms and letting them smash into the faces of the armed goons.
The flipped over his forearms before hitting the cement hard.
He took one last look at Tyuki, she seemed to be taking care of her group just fine, and he had done enough saving her. After all, she was a capable hero in her own right.

Andrew dove at the woman an d grabbed her by the shirt.
"You said him. What is in your bag that cost people their lives today? Do you understand your actions? I'm not playing games right now lady. I'm just a guy sick of watching his home become plagued by death and corruption. You don't have to be another cog in the machine."

Andrew pulled the bag out of her hands before round house kicking her in the head to make sure she didn't use her powers to hurt Tyuki or himself.

He noticed there was still 3 more men Tyuki was fighting.
"Man, they're coming out of the wood work."
Andrew threw a fire ball that hit one of the men in the shoes, which made him trip, and slam into the man in front of him.
"She's got the opening she needs now." Andrew thought to himself, happy to see how much she's grown.

"Maybe I don't have to be with her to love her. Maybe just being there for one another is enough for me. I fought for years to get her back. It might not be how I wanted it, but it's what I got. Boy is she still incredible."

Finishing his thought he turned to an exploding car slamming into his chest sending him tumbling backwards and falling over.
It didn't hurt, it caught him by surprise.
"Jeus Christ." The hero thought before making his way back to his knees, the to his feet.

The bag had fallen off Andrew's back, and was now in the middle of the hero and this lady.
Using her telekinesis she sucked the bag back towards her.

Andrew pulled his staff off his back and spun it counter clockwise, to create a wind tunnel that would suck the bag towards him.
The two were at a stand still. He was new to this staff's magical powers, yet he was as strong as they came. This woman was a seasoned telekinetic.

The bag seemed to float in place between the two parties.
"Eclipse! You gotta' grab the bag!" Andrew shouted to his teammate.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 8th 2015, 4:11 pm

What's cooler than flying? Being thrown with style! Tyuki spiraled like a great American pig skin being flung down a field toward a wide receiver. As soon as she was within range of the gaggle of goons, her wings sprang open. A swift ruffling noise was heard, and her white feathers could have blinded anyone not ready for the sudden brightness in the dark of night.

Eclipse cast a broad shadow over the men, and the sound of bones breaking resonated as her wings clipped into six men, her torso smacking right into one of the men. She tackled him, using his body as a cushion. Rolling off of him, she stood up and turned, her wings smacking into more people as she spun around. The force of a full sized Goose wing could break a normal man's arm. Imagine a wing on a person the size of Tyuki. She wasn't huge, but she wasn't too small, either. Her wingspan was her height and a half.

She still wasn't the best at throwing her punches, but she knew how to let loose her raw strength. She punched a man square in the jaw, sending him flying. His body bounced off of the wall of the warehouse before thudding on the gravel laden ground. Tyuki cringed, remorse welling up inside of her. She was not a big fan of hurting people so badly, so she would be sure to heal any life threatening wounds when this was all over.

A flash of fire caught her eye as a fireball was sent into a man coming up on her flank.

"Thanks!" she shouted, another punch sending the last of three men down. As soon as she had incapacitated the last one, she turned and noticed Phoenix and the telekinetic at a stale mate.

She was formulating the best plan of attack and then realized the easiest way was to use her head. She backed up, almost tripping backward over an unconscious body, but collected herself. Finally having the means to run, she started sprinting for the bag. Her wings gave her a boost, pumping with vigor. The extra boost sent her soaring between Phoenix and the evil lady. Tackling the bag, Tyuki rolled on the ground, tearing open the bag, and completely breaking the lock on the security box inside.

The box opened and ashes started to pour out onto the ground. Inside of the center of the ashes was the start of a fire. Bright golden light emitted from the ashes, flames lashing up and out, devouring the bag almost as if it were fuel.

"What the heck?"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" The woman screeched, and then made a dash for it while every one was distracted.

Tyuki stood up and dusted herself off, backing away from the burning pile of ash.

"Uh, Phoenix.." she started, trailing off.

--

A light at the end of the tunnel lit up a dark room. Inside of the room was a frail, fragile looking being with wings. The feathered wings were nearly bare, no feathers in sight. But as the light got brighter, the darkness was swallowed up. The fragile figure stepped into the light, their wings starting to regrow the missing feathers. Gold tipped crimson.

The ashes were now fully ablaze, and from the center reached a hand. Claws were evident on the digits. Clawing from the surface, the figure from the darkness started to climb out.

The figure was a man. He had dark brown hair, ghostly pale looking skin, and fiery veins. Scrambling to find his footing, his wings spread out behind of his back and he took off. He had no words for the two strangers that released him from his prison. He just wanted to go back home. He was a blur of red and gold against the darkened sky.

-My DeviantArt-
Ashes of Eden JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top