The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Eden above the clouds [closed] I_vote_lcapEden above the clouds [closed] I_voting_barEden above the clouds [closed] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eden above the clouds [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eden above the clouds [closed] Empty Eden above the clouds [closed]

Post by Charlatan May 11th 2015, 11:55 pm

Dull fluorescent light cast itself across the wall, Alexander resting against his headboard and lazily reading over a thick leather bound book. One thing that had been on his mind had been a dream that was going through his head for the past week or so, a strange one if nothing else. It had been of what looked like a city, the underside of it kissed by what had appeared as clouds and only reaching higher into the heavens. There were variations upon the dream, the occasional presence and a voice that whispered for help. Alexander had been trying to learn and read into the dream, but there weren’t many clues about it that he could read up, at least in any books he had access to. Maybe it was a coincidence or something else, still he wanted to understand more about whatever it was that had been plaguing his nights.

He was dressed in a pair of soft pajama pants and a simple white cotton t-shirt, nothing overly flashy but it did work when trying to sleep. The time had been around…eleven at night for him, the sun having set for a few hours by now and casting darkness upon Los Angeles. Though, that didn’t keep it from being dark thanks to the many businesses and lights that still shone. Removing the thick rimmed glasses from his nose, Alexander place them down on a sand beside his bed and sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose softly. Another long day and another short night of sleep. That was the cycle he found himself going through. Alexander wouldn’t complain about it of course but he would trudge through it with minor annoyance nonetheless.

”Another day and another headache.” He still had school to worry about, luckily that wasn’t something that was coming up tomorrow. Still, sleep and then there was the temple, and then he would go through the whole thing again. Likely another night of dreaming, a dream that he was trying to understand more than anything else. Once his eyes closed, he would feel that same weightlessness that accompanied the dream and it would come like always. First, he would feel as if he were rising above his body, flying through his ceiling and into the clouds themselves. It felt like something was pulling him upwards, an invisible and strong hand that just lifted him higher and higher. Eventually he would break clouds and night would become day, resplendent blue skies stretching out around him like a canvas of sorts.

Within that expanse held up by the clouds was a city, like one would imagine of heaven almost if they removed the excessive gold and angels flying around. Great buildings rose higher like the fingers of a god, gleaming with glass that reflected sunlight and made the whole thing look blinding. He would remain there to look over it for a few seconds, before he was expecting to be dragged back down as if gravity had suddenly realized that it wasn’t doing it’s job but the jerk was not as sudden. ”Come soon, I need you.” The strange voice would speak, female and somber in sound as he descended further and further, as everything gave way to white light and he woke up.

When he woke up, Alexander took a deep breath and his startling blue eyes would rapidly draw in the area around them. It was a simple white room, a few windows letting in sunlight as he inhaled experimentally. This was not his room, and the people in there he mostly did not know. Save for one familiar face but he had been with him the last time they had been abducted by unknown entities. Much like the last time, things seemed to be blurred at a certain distance a reminder that he was without this glasses and this was not a dream. Pressing a hand against the wall behind him, he would then realize that they were sitting down on solid wooden chairs. ”This feels a little familiar, doesn’t it?” He would state, turning towards the person closest to him that he could tell was Yamm. Hopefully, things would be much easier to resolve than last time.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Eden above the clouds [closed] Empty Re: Eden above the clouds [closed]

Post by Adom May 12th 2015, 12:59 am

There was a time for everything. Right now, I needed sleep. I had been working on a hard shift for the auto shop, then was looking for anything that would lead to a priceless find. Rumours of a weapon were said to be in Europe, and I was very likely going to go after it and search for such weapon. If I wanted to increase my powers, then I would have to find someway to do so. If this weapon did just that, then good. If not, then I could either use it, or sell it to the highest bidder. Either way, I looked at the map where the possible locations of the weapon was. Trying to stay away so I could avoid the stupid dreams that I have been having. Dreams of a city that was up in the skies. Touched by no mortal being for centuries. Old. Forgotten by time.

Yet I wanted to explore it. I wanted to see it. Only, I found that every time that I did, I got a headache. One that left me dealing with morning sickness. Almost making me throw up once. Instead of fighting it tonight, I decided to go to bed. Packing up my things, I moved into my room. Too lazy to take off even my jacket and shoes that I fell down onto the bed. And as soon as my head hit the pillow. Darkness reached my eyes.

Within my dream, I floated among the void. Moving through storms of emerald lightning. And through rain of blood. Flying through the space of clouds that began to clear up and form the soft pink pillow surfaces as any child would dream of. It was upon that I found myself looking at a city. And with a flash, Bright light. Flooding my vision as though a flashlight was shoved into my eye sockets. Reaching up, I closed my eyes and tried to cover them. Darkness, and the voice of a kid coming to my ears. At first it seemed off pitch, when I leaned up, my vision started to clear, and my hearing fixed itself. Almost as though they had just popped from pressure.

I looked around to see others with me. As well as the kid who was sitting there.

Where are we?
Adom
Adom

Quote : Shut up, and let me enjoy this cigarette.

Number of posts : 70
Job : Vape Shop Manager
Registration date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 1:40 am

It was very late at night, a particularly cold night. Joseph was in his sofa, reading a newspaper in front of his chimney. His mother appeared in a pajama in front of him. -Good night honey, Im going to bed- said the woman with a radiant face. -Good night mom, sweet dreams- said Joseph, without looking at her, fully concentrated in his newspaper. After the mother left the room, Joseph exhaled a little bit of air. There was a reason of why he didn´t want to go to sleep. That was such a weird week from him. In the day, everything was normal, the daily criminals, thieves and robbers, the same routine as always, nothing outside the job of a vigilante. But in the night, the night is when things turn really, really weird. That week, was a week of dreams, weird, bizarre and surrealistic dreams, dreams that involved cities under the sea, and cities in the skies. Normally, he wouldn´t give that too much importance, but that was a recurrent dream, and he knowed, that night he was about to have the same dream. The scary thing wasn´t the dream itself, but the possibility of that the dreams could have a meaning, or they also could be some kind of premonition, a vision from the future, especially if they are so recurrent. Joseph knowed that something weird was going on there.

It was very late, no excuses left. It was time to sleep. If he didn´t, then his mother would notice it, she would know that something is wrong. Joseph turned out the chimney, and put the newspaper in the table, then turned the lights of his home. His room was very dark, barely illumined by a little bit of moonlight that went through his window.

Almost half of an hour took for Joseph to finally fall asleep. In his dream, he saw the same as before. He was in a apparently normal city, running from someone or something, but he didn´t know what, it could be anything. After a couple of meters, Joseph found a cliff. When he looked down the cliff, he discovered that the city was actually a floating city in the skies over the sea. Also, in his dream, the water of the sea was particularly transparent and clean, so much that he could see a city under the sea too. While looking at the sea, some unknown force pushed him out of the cliff, and that was the part when he woke up.

Except that this wasn´t his room, it was a simple white room with some windows, and a lot of people there, complete strangers for him. -I guess Im still dreaming- said Joseph to himself.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Quote : Time is a tool you can put on the wall
or wear it on your wrist,
the past is far behind us
the future doesn´t exist (8)

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2015-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 16th 2015, 12:43 am

No I'm not slacking off, I was doing everything that was expected of the Dragon God. I was doing Godly things. Okay not really, let's face it, I was out late that night at a party to keep my human appearance as best as I could since the Amazonian bitch decided to virtually rape me and reveal to everyone I was actually a deity from an ancient pantheon. Particularly I had to watch my actions, however, as I now had a political marriage of sorts looming over my head. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy but...bleah....he's a guy. Not exactly my cup of tea as Alex might say. My girlfriend wasn't too happy about it either. The price of being a good person and caring for others had literally ripped my life apart though. The only reason I agreed to it was to save him from the risk of fading away. Long complex story, no one has time for it. The only solace I had at this point though was swimming through the seas of my own domain. It was familiar, it was home to an ancient soul like me. I just had to lay here now as I floated and intertwined over the ruins of the underwater city that sat here upon the ocean floor. I could feel my massive form twisting as I swam in a vortexing motion and cut through the water with excellence in both speed and grace. Now I just looked down upon them all,  looming over the old city.

The thought that crossed my mind to be honest. It was a Utopia under the waters, yet so foul and corrupt was it's ruler. The corruption of the ruler was ALMOST justified in how seemingly perfect her city was. Though once the going got tough her true colors showed. She was a red-head. I never trusted Red-heads, though I can't tell if that's me or the dragon inside me. Not even that Zoey demon girl that knew Salone. Digressing I should have looked over the sea. My large draconian eyes closed as I tried to spread out, reaching out with my mind like little crawling tendrils. With my mind reached out through all the denizens of this underwater world I could begin my search. I was searching for someone more specifically. The same one whom helped Alex and I before. The same one who held the book of Jahovah. The one who left me and his brothers to be a minister in a world without Christ. I may be a "deity" but I'm still religious...I sort of applaud him but I guess I'm just...well I wasn't much for the whole damnation and stuff. Regardless... I wanted to find him. The Minister. My father. If anyone understood what it was to be a metahuman...it was my supposed biological father. Though throughout this entire area, this underwater paradise...well the last third of it that was still functional and surviving...none of them were my father. Could it be that my father's piousness to a "one true" God prevented my own divinity from encroaching upon his true faith? All the problems...no answers still.

My son...My blood and flesh. To the city in the sky. A voice entered the confines of my mind. It was none other than the person I wanted to hear all along. A great many questions rose to mind, though none of them would be answered. For the voice of my father continued to echo in the dark and desolate place that was my soul. "Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it." The Minister's voice echoed. My eyes widened as I forced down the inner dragon. No attempts to fight it, the Dragon willingly conceded and in a display of light the large dragon vanished from the ocean floor, sending a strong tide to the coasts. In it's place was the small human form that was me...my human form. No I wasn't crushed by the pressure, I'm durable.  As I looked about the ocean floor my eyes grew heavy as the darkness settled in. Then an eruption of a bright light and suddenly....I vanished.

"This feels a little familiar, doesn’t it?" A familiar voice asked. I didn't even skip a beat this time around. I was soaked, naked and utterly unpleased by the fact this exact same thing happened when we went to the underwater city. The primary difference being that I didn't give a damn who saw me at this point. My life was ruined anyway.

"Mother fucker used first Corinthians on me!" I hissed before snapping my fingers and a shimmer of light revealing and manifesting clothing upon myself while I looked about. Looking to Alex I decided to show off a little and flourished my wrist and produced my very own glasses...a.k.a the glasses Alex generally used since our encounter in the underwater lands. "That or you just like seeing me naked." I tried to joke, but the anger seemed to balance it off as a genuine statement. I'd have fixed it though I decided to not really go delving into the thought at all. I heard another voice and I turned when he heard it, this one not so familiar to me. My eyes narrowing as I examined the man. Rather rough and tough looking, the kind of guy I'd expect to have seen back in my days as a Marine or an NS. His eyes were a stoic and steely blue though the tough shell didn't seem to make him any easier to discern a motive. The nearly six-foot man seemed to address Alex first.

"I get the feeling I'm gonna be shanking a bitch by the end of this. She's had this coming for far too long." I said with a huff as I tried to quickly formulate  my options in my mind. Now what was I going to tell Idol I vanished for? Not that I need to tell Idol everything but extensive periods apart tended to dampen the public image. That and Idol was a real go-getter from all I know of him. He'd probably be a little anxious or maybe even a little envious of having missed out on a chance to test himself.  Swear to God I let the guy ride him once and now he's apparently an expert Dragon rider or something. "So I'm gonna go ahead and assume that we were kidnapped by a red-headed bitch with really cool syringe claws and a strange fascination for my dragon form. We can probably expect to run into some madness inducing dickhead and maybe a masked guy that does nothing but preach out of a bible like a holy-roller. He's mine though. Don't hurt him." I tried to explain, this was so ritualistic for me that I had entirely forgotten to give a proper introduction. I sighed as I looked about the white area, seeing if I couldn't spy a way out of here...or maybe I could start looking for something to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Eden above the clouds [closed] Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan May 16th 2015, 3:50 pm

With his surroundings catalogued, Alexander would obviously turn his attention towards the familiar face within the room when he realized that they were…..naked. This made things slightly more awkward than the last time, if only because that time Matt had a towel covering himself rather than nothing at all. It was a time like this that he regretted a rapidly calculating mind, because all it took was a second and everything would be ingrained within his mind. Where was his mental vault when he needed it? Still, there was no time to worry about mental images as likely as it was to be there, they had to find out where they were. There was one thing Alexander could tell, and that was they were not in that city under the ocean, no, it was….surprisingly lacking in water as far as he could tell. Accepting the pair of glasses that Yamm offered him, Alexander put them on and adjusted them.

”I….um…” Alexander muttered before rapidly turning his attention towards the one that had asked where they were. The sunlight was one way to tell that they weren’t underwater, because light just did not get this far down. Shooting to his feet, Alexander would peer out of one of the windows, standing on the seat he was sitting on to get a better look. Through the window what he saw was what looked like buildings, well-built ones that all reached high into the sky. The difference being that the sky didn’t have a hint of clouds in it, just blue that stretched out for however far it did. ”I have no idea where we are.” He had an idea but it was so underdeveloped that there was no point yet in trying to explain it out. So instead he would do what he did last time, investigate where they were.

Yamm seemed to think that this had something to do with The Mistress that they had dealt with last time this happened, and as always it was likely. Still, he had to think this through, all possibilities and of course if they met with the woman how they would deal with her. Even now he knew nothing about her powers, beyond the fact that she could do something with her blood that made her slightly dangerous in a fight. Once he was done looking out the window, Alexander would hop down onto the smooth floor which felt strangely warm under his feet. Not hot enough to be uncomfortable but rather…well the sensation was hard to describe. Iridescent blue eyes would dart over to what looked like a white door within the wall, made obvious by a black outline around it.

”I don’t know where we are, but I have an idea how we can find out.” Whether the other two would be down with searching an unknown city, well that didn’t matter too much. All Alexander knew was that he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, because if anything he really disliked being dragged out of his life by the hand of a magical voice. Running a hand over the door it seemed to open itself, letting in a stream of blinding sunlight before his eyes adjusted to it. Once that was over all he saw beyond the room was what looked like a walkway that lead into one of the buildings, glass serving as walls to allow them to see out into the city that stretched around them.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 17th 2015, 6:19 pm

There were some people there, talking to each other. It seemed like they knew each other. Joseph didn´t really care about that, after all, he was pretty sure he was dreaming. It didn´t matter whatever he did in that place, all of that existed only in his mind, so he could do anything without consequences. The man looked through a window, only to see a city outside. The city was pretty similar to the one in his dreams. Once again, he was pretty sure he was dreaming, it was the only rational explanation for all of that. But something wasn´t right. If he was dreaming, why he was aware of that? didn´t being aware of a dream means that you would suppose to wake up? Joseph thought about that, the only possible explanation was that he was actually in a lucid dream. The rational part of his brain was active, even when he was dreaming, in a fake reality that was made up by the subconscious part of his brain from some random thoughts of his memory. That was a intense lucid dream, it seemed pretty real and tangible.

After a couple of seconds, Joseph realised something. In a lucid dream, you can do whatever you want, being your imagination the only limit. If he was in a lucid dream, his thoughts could become reality instantly in that oniric world. The young man decided to check if he was truly dreaming, and tried to fly. He didn´t actually move from his position, he just pictured him flying, in a lucid dream that should be enough to achieve such a feat. Nothing happened. He tried once again. Nothing. He tried it a couple of times. Again, nothing.

Joseph was shocked. He wasn´t dreaming, that was the real world. He woke up in a strange white room with strangers for some reason. The man didn´t know how to react, all of that seemed just like a elaborated prank, but he was pretty sure it wasn´t. He was in the city of his dreams. The actual, real city. In the end, he was right, those weird dreams did have a meaning. That situation was somehow connected with his dreams, but he didn´t know why and how. It was time to find out the truth behind all of that and to put an end to the weird dreams. He was really decided, in fact, he was about to turn into the Queen, if not were for the strangers that were there in the room. One of the strangers opened the only door of the room, he was apparently impatient to leave the place. Joseph though that maybe those people was just as confused as him about the situation.

-Any of you guys have an idea of where are we?- said Joseph to the strangers that were just about to leave the room.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 18th 2015, 2:37 am

I just plowed forward down the glass hallway like area before stopping as Alex moved on a little bit. The guy behind us. Wait what When did they get here? I tilted my head, cocking  it to the side a little as I began to become perplexed by this. I know it was a boy. It was a boy I saw it when I arrived. Now it was finally registering though. Unfortunately I didn't know exactly what a treat I'd eventually be in for with this particular hero. The last time a man turned into a woman was three weeks ago when I turned myself into a woman because I lost a dare. Other than that event I'm not all too familiar with the whole gender-bend thing that had been this young mortal's power. Reflecting back on this I wish I hade known of it. The possibiltiies were endless.

"No idea...where did you? Just a..." I shook my head. To be honest between fighting transformers and stopping the end of the world and fighting the aspects of Death I have become a little desensitized to the concepts of freakish things. In all actuality I'm a 300 foot dragon, and that's pint-sized compared to my full form. A dude turning up from nowhere and slipping through my perception wasn't all THAT bad. Noting that Alex is still waiting for us I should probably wrap this up. "Just...don't die." was all I said...though what I was thinking was Please don't screw this up and get US killed. Such comments weren't befitting of a "deity" such as I...right?

It would still be funny to say that. The snigger within my sternum carried through my body, a bit of an uplifting happiness. The dragon felt it was funny at any rate. Following Alex would be crucial for this part, I honestly could....but I don't want to be the leader this time. I seriously need time to let this headache fade and I need to make more remarks at the other superhuman. Alex can lead...he's my High-Priest for a reason right? Right...totally...he's got this. Minimal interference from me...until we meet the red-headed bitch. Then...well... All mine-Yeah yeah yeah, I know-I'm just making sure!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan May 18th 2015, 3:26 pm

Alexander took in the area ahead of him before even taking another step, more than anything cautious about what he was stepping into, because everything screamed danger consider how it went last time. Turning around he would look to Yamm who seemed to be more than willing to follow rather than lead like last time, so that meant everything was up to him. Looking from Yamm to Joseph he sighed softly and took the step through the door into the glass walled hallway. Much like the room the floor felt strangely warm as he walked into it. Still, something told Alexander he would need some shoes rather than just barefooting it everywhere. If his luck was worth anything, he would find some soon enough, and if not he could always ask Yamm to do that magic of his to conjure him some.

Either way he was supposed to be leading someone he did not know as well, meaning likely there would be complications. One thing he did notice was that a tower jutted out amongst the buildings, standing out from the rest as if it were meant to, reaching at least twice as high as even the highest skyscraper. What or who worked there was likely important, and if it was anything like the last time they had ventured into a large building, then logic dictated that The Mistress was in there. He took a deep breath before just looking ahead, because more than anything that was more important that theoretical buildings in the distance.

”I have no idea where we are.” he had said this not too long ago, but it seemed like this person was just not going to pay any attention to him. The prospect was annoying, but then again that was to be expected from some people. Matt suddenly laughing did prove to be a little unnerving but perhaps it was just the randomness of it, unless he was going suddenly insane, then they would have an insane primordial on their hands. Beat the hell out of dealing with his former master however, so not as if Alexander would complain…well amongst other reasons.

Suddenly his vision began to grow grainy for a moment, much like a television going out of focus before returning to normal. That….didn’t happen usually, and for a moment he swore he heard that same voice again. Something was going on here but what that was he could not rightly tell. Once the other two left the room, once the door would close it would seem to fade along with a section of the wall to make it appear more like the other end of the hallway. Almost as if it had been an optical illusion more than anything else, suggesting some kind of higher shenanigans were at work. ”I have a feeling this is…going to be annoying.” If The Mistress was behind this, well then he was going to have another reason to not like her, aside from the sudden kidnapping.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 25th 2015, 5:42 pm

One of the strangers looked at Joseph and said -"Just...don´t die.-". -Die? are you saying that this is a life threatening situation? How do you know?- said Joseph at Yamm. -And by the way, who are you guys?- said the young man. Joseph was really confused about the situation, and apparently, the strangers there weren´t really communicative. He needed help to find out what was going on there, but the people there didn´t seemed cooperative.

-Maybe we should work together... as a team, so we can find out what is going on and hopefully get out of here- said Joseph. He wasn´t the type of guy that likes to work in a team, but that was a weird scenario, he was totally lost in a unknown city.

Joseph looked at the strangers closely. They looked weird, not the kind of people you see everyday. Joseph thought that maybe they were metahumans. If they were metahumans, then they should be familiar with weird stuff. Even when he wasn´t really sure about that, he decided to make a risky move.

-And dont worry about the dangers out there, I got skills- said Joseph. The young man´s body were suddenly covered in a bright pink light. After a couple of seconds, his appearance changed completely. No he was a young and attractive woman, with black long hair, and a pink and girly superhero suit, with pink corset, pink gloves, white go go boots and pink skirt. -As you can see, Im not just and ordinary person, are you guys superhumans too?- said the Queen with a femenine voice.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 28th 2015, 8:41 pm

Okay so now things were weird. He transformed into a she. The last time- yeah I did that before and it hurt my dang back. Never again. "Boobs and "skills" aren't synonymous. Though don't worry if the Avatar shows up we'll confuse him with the ancient art of gender-bending." I scoffed before realizing that my inner dragon might not have made me the most hospitable person with everything that had happened to me lately. I'm a dick now aren't I? Yeah...I'm a dick. I sighed and put a hand over my mouth and groaning. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm in a strange place with a very, VERY pissed off Dragon God in my soul trying to break free and kill everything in a three hundred mile radius... my patience and humor can be...strained." I tried to explain, genuinely sorry for what I had said. I didn't want him-her-it-whatever to think I was hating on it for it's power and whatever else you'd think. I hated it because I am a very hungry and angry dragon. Before I managed to continue I tilted my head as I had noticed that there was no longer an Alex. Where was the Alex? Why's the Alex gone?

"Alex. You there man?" I called out inquisitively as I looked back to scan the area and then return my gaze to Queen. "My name's Matt. Yes I'm a superhuman, Yes I'm an asshole, Yes it's nice to meet you. Now where in the hell is Alex?" I asked as my gums began to hurt with a stretching sensation and a dull throb as my cainines seemed to grow a little sharper in accordacne with my temper.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan May 30th 2015, 8:13 pm

When he thought disappearing rooms were as weird as they get, the guy suddenly turned into a woman. Alexander blinked a couple of times, slightly confused by what had just happened, and turning to Yamm as if expecting some kind of explanation for that. Maybe the primordial would know something, and if they did not then that meant he could only assume it was some manner of strange magic. With a sigh, Alexander turned his attention towards the large tower within the distance which seemed to radiate some manner of strange energy that more than anything caused a sense of dread to flow through him.

”Right here.” He said simply turning ahead towards the building that they likely had no choice into walking into, unless someone wanted to jump through the glass. While that would have be a great choice for at least matt, it did not really sound smart for him. ”So what do you think we should do?” Alexander would ask out loud, more curious what the other two would want to do before suggesting his own plan. His idea was likely less interesting than anything Matt or the guy who turns into a girl could think of.

That could always be wrong, but for now his way was just making their way down to street level, and finding out what was with that tower. ”I have a feeling that if The Mistress has something to do, she will be up there.” Alexander then added, pointing at the large tower. Large towers just felt like something that she would prefer to reside in, but that was more assumption than anything else.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 30th 2015, 10:07 pm

After his transformation, the Queen looked at the two strangers waiting for his question to be answered. One of them seemed very confused, probably because of the nature of his powers. The other one, did a very unusual introduction of himself -Look, I'm sorry. I'm in a strange place with a very, VERY pissed off Dragon God in my soul trying to break free and kill everything in a three hundred mile radius... my patience and humor can be...strained- said the stranger. -Well, I think thats definitely not the proper way to introduce yourself...- said the Queen in a low voice and a sarcastic tone.

The stranger apparently was called Matt, while his friend was Alex. -They call me The Queen! Is nice to meet you too!- said the supergirl at Matt. The Queen was trying to be nice with both of them, if they were superhumans then they should be very useful in order to find out what was going on there, so it was better to be friendly with them, even when one of them was apparently an asshole.

Alex seemed very oblivious about the situation, he was looking through the glass. -Right here.- he said. The Queen looked through the glass too, and saw a large tower which seemed to radiate some kind of weird energy, maybe magic. -So what do you think we should do?- asked Alex out loud, apparently he wanted to make his way to the tower. -Well, in a situation like this I normally would jump through the glass, but Im not really sure this time, I dont even know where are we, or what kind of people live in this weird city, so maybe its not the best idea- said the Queen. -I have a feeling that if The Mistress has something to do, she will be up there.- said Alex. -The Mistress?  who is The Mistress?- asked the magical girl to Alex.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity June 6th 2015, 8:38 pm

"The Mistress is a red-headed lady that acts like your typical upper-class villain. All posh and sophisticated but in the end she's just a bully that is a big middle finger to everything I stand for...also she has these contraptions that are like...needle claws filled with liquid that alters powers or something like that." I explained as best as I could. Honestly the only thing I knew about the woman was that she ruled a "utopia" for metahumans under the ocean floor, she labeled my father a terrorist and attempted to kill him, tried to have her minion drive Alex insane and then basically enslaved a girl to being a shadow monster. She had red hair too, which is always a big fucking red flag for me. There is a long story behind the distrust and the utter loathing of red-heads. As much as I totally want to relive the memory (sarcasm) I'll stick to the problem at hand. We have to find a way to go through the glass here. That one was easy enough actually. I knew exactly how to deal with this. Well, actually I had two ideas.

"I could turn into a dragon and fly us over...or stretch my body out like a bridge." I said with a sigh as I brought both my arms behind my head with a little yawn. Of course that was the not so stealthy approach. I had a back up just in case. "Of course if you wanted to focus a lot I could break the glass into large fragments and you could put levitation runes on them. If you could keep your balance on it you'd be able to float down." I offered. I wasn't too worried about myself to be honest. For many reasons. Right now the focus was getting these guys to the ground safely and then to the tower if we could. I just can't help but wonder what in the Hell is the deal with this place. The Mistress had a flare for cities in unorthodox places, that was certain at this point. I let out a little hum as I tried to muse over the best way down and to listen to the others, but there was a dull throbbing in my mind, one that made it literally impossible for me keep a train of thought without pain and irritation. Just one more problem I guess...

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top