The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Witch and the Robot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Witch and the Robot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Witch and the Robot

Post by Elena Vexus August 30th 2011, 7:39 pm

"Is this some kind of joke!?" Elena said as she was hit with a powerful wind. This kind of force was very impressive as it seemed as powerful as a hurricane, if not more. She knew that this girl was magical, but she did not expect her being the capable with the arts. Elena let go of the rocket launcher and it disentergrated in the wind from Elena no longer needing it. These hurricane force winds weren't that powerful. She put her arms up in an X formation and curled up a little bit so that her center of gravity was lower. She could still feel herself being pushed back, and the heels she was wearing did not provide her with very much grip. She formed steel boots with spikes at the bottom and stomped each foot into the ground, anchoring herself. She would just have to wait this one out because there was no way that she could use a projectile with this one, it would be like spitting into the wind. Elena's hair was being whipped all over the place and debris was flying past her, some striking her and causing some damage. Her eyes were completely hidden at this point, but she was using her infrared sensors in order to keep an eye on this magic lady. If anything, this would be an opportune moment to hide and prepare for a counter attack, at least if she had been facing someone who wouldn't be able to find her in a moment's notice.

Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 7th 2011, 4:20 pm

Everything was going as planned, and she was not close to finished with this woman. Just a little wind was nothing to what she was fully capable of, not at all. Another plan was in place to deal with her, and it would not be easy.If performed correctly anyway, if not she would have to try a different approach. As flames began to pour from her right palm, seemignt o wrap around her lithe arm slowly, like serpents. As the win disapated, she thrust her arm out infront of her, as the flames pured out in a molten hot spray. The very ground below it melted fromt he intense heat, as it barreled onward towards the robotic woman. Red lips stretching into a satisfied sneer, she knew it would lead to spendid destruction. This woman was marked to die, so she would die.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Witch and the Robot - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 7th 2011, 4:59 pm

The violet whirlwind had ceased, but Elena's sensors were already picking up intense amounts of heat, which would not prove to be very good for her metallic make up. Vexus began retaliating by forming up a flame thrower of her own. Her opponent sent her fire blazing towards Elena, the heat of which was near impossible. Elena's flamethrower finished just in time and she launched her own powerful wave of fire. The two blasts of fire would duel it out for the time being. Elena was taking a few steps back for she could feel herself reacting negatively to the heat already. She could tell that the magical flames of her opponent were over powering her own. She began to back up a bit and then launched herself far to the right, narrowly avoiding the oncoming blast of fire. It caught some of her skirt and upper leg. She patted the fire on her skirt out and saw that the synthetic flesh that had melted began to come back together. Elena cursed under her breath and looked up at the witch that she was facing, she then put her right hand behind her back preparing for her next attack.
"Well that was a very nice trick my dear... But allow me to demonstrate a little 'magic' of my own..." She tried to look like she was not phased by the last attack, however close of a call it was.
Elena then quickly whipped her right hand out from behind her back, aimed it at her foe, and then fired powerful and continuous bolts of lightning from her finger tips. What hat happened is that while her hand was behind her back, she formed magnetized coils around her fingers that conduct electricity, and using her own power source, channeled energy through them and projected the lightning off her hand at towards her opponent with a deadly force. Elena had an evil smirk on her face as the bolts sped towards the witch.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 7th 2011, 5:30 pm

Magic of her own? Well she was getting a little ahead of herself, with just dodgin that small attack. With a smirk she didn't even move to dodge the lightning, as the barriers, now fully functional sprung to life. Electrical bolts bounding against he light barrier, springing off of it, as they sizzled against the concrete. She knew that it would take more than that to just force her shield into a cool-down, but she was having fun on this. "That was a neat trick, though let me show you one of my own. Its a personal favorite of mine." As the bolts relented, she held her left palm infront of her. Palm exuding a cyan mist that stayed stagnant for a few seconds. Followed by a volly of incredibly sharp ice shards, all able to peirce even the most durable, and she aimed to kill.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 8th 2011, 8:05 pm

"Tch..." she said as her lightning attack was effortlessly deflected. She held her right hand up a little as the electrical coils on her fingers diminished. Elena next heard her opponent say she was going to show her one of her favorite tricks. Vexus' hand was still up as she saw an odd light blue mist excrete from her hand. Quickly following was a barrage of deadly ice shards. Elena was rather surprised on the ice because her sensors had not picked up any cold temperatures inside the blue mist that had been present prior to the attack. But it was no matter, in her right hand she quickly formed a .44 Magnum. With her targeting system, she locked on to all of the ice shards that would hit her and then quickly fired with a precise shot destroying one after another until they were nothing but snowflakes.
Elena brought the weapon up to her mouth, and blew the smoke that came from the barrel once she was done shooting.
"That was a pretty cool trick, no pun intended..." Elena chuckled a bit under her breath at the ridiculously cheesy joke.
" But all joking aside, allow me to show you a little something. It's no trick, but I find it rather interesting..." Truth being, there was nothing too interesting about her next move, she took the 44 Magnum in her hand, and transformed it into a 500 S&W Magnum which is more powerful and has larger rounds. Elena closed her left eye and locked onto her opponent. She then took three quick consecutive shots. One aimed for the head, another for the torso and a third for her right knee cap.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 9th 2011, 8:01 pm

The woman continued on with her damned power, which was annoying Elena to no end. She was close to exausting her arsenal of spells, and this was getting repetative. Elena would have to put this fight to a close before it got too dangerous. Now she only had one more spell that would prove dangerous, and she was unsure it would hit her. It was time to end it."Damn this woman, just won't fall down." Power welling up within her palms. A deep red smoke emitting from her palms. as the shield came out, bullets bouncing off again. Now it would need to recharge. Quickly both palms shot up, as molten rocks flew at the woman at high speeds. About 16 in total, all with deadly force, as well a durability. Now was time to test how well she could dodge this.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 9th 2011, 8:46 pm

"Hmmm, those damn shields..." She said as the magician's force field appeared and blocked her bullets. Quickly following, she launched a large volley of molten rocks. Her eyes quickly registered that there were 16 of them flying at her. Elena gave a little smirk as a path to avoiding all of the rocks was quickly plotted. Though, she had to get rid of the first rock, and overestimating her abilities she threw a punch with her right hand at the molten rock. The flaming piece of earth barely budged as her arm was broken away all the way down to the elbow before Elena spun out of the way so that it wouldn't do any more damage. But the other 15 were still closing in, and quick. For the next two, Elena went into a back-bridge, the next two were coming in at her mid and lower legs. She then, kicked over in a walk-over. But, when she was practically perpendicular to the ground a miscalculation occurred and rock took out her left foot up to her mid shin. The impact flipped her back sideways. Elena planted her right foot took keep her from continuing down to the ground. Still nine more. One incoming and she ducked to avoid that. 8. She jumped to the left in order to avoid another two, but one clipped her right shoulder taking out a chunk and causing her to turn a bit. Elena used this rotation in order to avoid another rock. 5. One was coming for her head and she performed and areal flip to avoid it. 4. The next two were one right behind the other. One was lower and going for her remaining, foot and the other for her upper legs. Elena flipped backwards onto her hands to avoid the one, and the back on her feet for the other. Basically a back hand spring. 2. The final two were one right above the other with a gap. Elena jumped, and tried to keep her body flat and go in between the two rocks. Unfortunately, she had to move and make a decision before the calculations came in if she could make the gap. And she couldn't. The bottom rock caught her lower torso sending her into a violent forward spin and taking out a decent chunk, exposing her extended ribcage and the 'organ' that produced all of her bio-metal cells. When she got close to the ground, she put out the had that she had to stop her from spinning and flip her right side up. Standing on her one leg, battered and beaten she gave the death look of the century to this woman. No one had ever caused her this much damage. Her systems had not began their repair yet, most of the damage was still being assessed and it would take quite a bit of energy to get her back to a proper operating status. Right now, sparks flew out from the parts that had been damaged as her true metal form peaked through all the scratches and burns that she had just sustained...
"Prepare for death..."
On Elena's one arm that she still fully had, she began forming a large complex weapon that encased her entire arm. Because of her low power it would take long, but tubes began to pup up from her arm and run all the way up to her head and down her spin. She wanted to make sure this witch would not survive her next attack...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top