The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Crimson Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Crimson Witch I_vote_lcapThe Crimson Witch I_voting_barThe Crimson Witch I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Crimson Witch I_vote_lcapThe Crimson Witch I_voting_barThe Crimson Witch I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Crimson Witch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Crimson Witch Empty The Crimson Witch

Post by Alpha June 2nd 2012, 9:12 pm

Elena Marie Collin

The Crimson Witch of New York

”Magic is all around you. All you need to do is open your eyes to it.”

Alias: The Crimson Witch
Titles: bitch
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Place of Birth: New Orleans,Louisiana
Date of Birth: 2/17/71
Race: caucasian
Hair: red
Eyes: green
Height: 5'7
Weight: 126
Currently Located In: New York
Scars and Marks: a strange swirling patern on her lower back

”A life is a life no matter how small and I won't allow anyone to destroy them.”

Personality: Elena is an overall kind person, with a motherly tendency to her attitude. She loves children, especially her own child. She is a person that will choose to talk before fighting. Though she will fight if she must, that is not something she would willingly do. Not without compassion, she will offer someone a chance to give up instead of killing them. Though she will kill someone if she see's absolutely no other way around it.. She has a love for sweet things, as well as soft things, especially puppies, and kittens. Also she has a love for heroes In fact,it is her hope to become a hero. Though that can be attributed to her memory being damaged by the influx of magic energy that happened at her death.

”Haven't met a person who's ass I can't kick”

History: Born the child of a religious family. She grew up as the average girl. Though she was born with hair like fire. So her father bothered her mother about it. Since neither had red hair in their history. Though it came from an obscure Celtic heritage. Which may also explain her immense power. At the age of ten her friend introduced her to the world of magic. Rituals and spell craft. Which she took to like a moth to light. Taking all the knowledge she could of it. No scroll was safe from her mind. It was sort of an obsession for her. Which lasted for five years. Till her parents found out.

Enraged they disowned Elena. Causing her great grief, in turn she killed her family in a rage. Running away ashamed of what she had done. Leaving on a long journey to New York. Which was ways away from Louisiana. Though how long the trip lasted, she was not prepared for.

After two years of wandering she made it to New York City, now a fully matured woman of eighteen years. Since her birthday had passed the day before she entered the city. She wanted to make her mark on the world. Which didn't seem to work. Due the lack of employment. Till she found a job at an antique shop. Which lasted for about a year. Till she made a mistake and was fired.

Work became harder to find, which ended up in her finally working in a mall. Where she met the love of her life. They dated on, and off for about a year. Till they finally chose to marry, having a child not long after that. Whom she loved with all her heart, spoiling him more than should be humanly allowed. Her husband was the son of a well known company. Which was known across the country. They had a happy life until one day.

On july 20th, 2026 she was murdered in a petty robbery. Shot between the eyes like some kind of dog. As she drifted down into the void of death. Relaxing till she was pulled back. Bemused to see a foolish necromancer had seeked to control her. She killed him and took off. Seeking to find her beloved son. Not knowing till a week afterwards that two years had passed.

Though her body did not allow her to use the arcane powers she had grown accustomed to. So with the help of the alien known as Nightkill, she created herself a new body.

Though this new life was short lived as during an attempted ritaul that was slated during an assualt on New York,the radiant magical energies managed to overcome her body and kill her. Though this was sadly not the end, as a sinister family known as The Caster didn't see it as her time to die yet. In fact they found it right to resurrect her but not as an average golem. Mostly because they knew it would greatly restrict her magical potential,though in the process her memory was greatly damaged. Erasing anything that happened within the time she was resurrected and when she died again.

After the even happened,she was slated to be transported to Los Angeles but before it could happen the vehicle transporting her managed to crash and she was lost. Later resurfacing in New York city, about five hundred miles form where the accident took place.

”If you mess with my family,you mess with me. Thats how I roll.”

Powers:
Light Magic
[7 EP]
Elena has knowledge of one of the most powerful arts of magic accessible to her,which is the art of light magic. This involves drawing in the light of the sun or any radiant light source near her and mixing it with her own radiant power to make it applicable for spells. Though she can produce the light magic on her own,it is much easier when a light source is near her and far less tiring. She can use the light magic to produce constructs of light, as well as small weapons, shields and blasts. When her magic is in use,her eyes gain a small ring of gold around the irises,though when using its full potential,her body is bathed in a yellow aura. The more power she draws upon,the brighter the light produced by the aura is. Her magic is at it's greatest when she is in direct sunlight but that doesn't mean she is any less deadly at night.

Illusion Magic
[4 EP]

This magic is a mixture of light magic and several varieties. Elena is able to bend the light and contort it to appear as she wants, basically creating an image as well as she has managed to alter the space she is contorting to the point that even the sound is altered to how she wants it. This allows her to create what would seem like clones of herself, change her appearance and many other things. Even altering the appearance of the area around her as long as it’s not radical; meaning she cannot turn the urban environment into a desert but can make it look ruined,ect. These illusions can take place with a thought and nothing more, though they are not spontaneous and by no means a substitution method. One thing she cannot do is create smells, which would make them more deadly but Elena is working on that small flaw. The illusions can even affect other people and make them look different. (with permission of course except on civilians)
Abilities:

Master of ritual magic:If the setting is correct,Elena can do almost anything. Though a ritual can be upset by the slightest misstep.

Master of light Magic

Master of magic: Elena has an extensive knowledge of magic that is rivaled by few and surpassed by even less.

Fighting Style: Elena's fighting style revolves around her using her magic as a way of offense along with an arsenal of potions to aid her.

Power Grid:
The Crimson Witch HqPn2

Appearance:

Spoiler:

”You think you're going to beat me with a puny spell like that? Don't make me laugh.”

Trash Skylar

Last edited by Elena Marie on December 17th 2012, 7:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Witch Empty Re: The Crimson Witch

Post by Ace June 2nd 2012, 9:48 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 29th 2012, 9:07 pm

unapproved for minor edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Crimson Witch CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 29th 2012, 9:34 pm

Approved again

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 6th 2012, 9:08 pm

Unapproved for edits

The Crimson Witch CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top