The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Change you, like a remix. (Alpha)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Change you, like a remix. (Alpha)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 12th 2020, 1:44 am

The concept of human generosity, charity and altruism escaped him. He listened as he solemnly reflected upon the concept of one of Alpha's brood seemingly wishing to do an act of kindness. Obviously he's doing this for money. Why wouldn't he do it for money? Sure he's got Alpha's money but who wants Alpha's money? Not that his money isn't good, but all children grow up and want independence right? What better way than to get financial independence. After all, money makes the world go round, right? In the back of his mind he heard another little voice, his subconscious speaking up for a moment just to correct him. The little voice piped up for only half a second, almost on delay. He had the thought, instantly tried to suppress it and then heard. But he would have to go through Alpha's re-I KNOW SHATUUP!!!

He jumped in his seat a little as he was pulled from his shrill, high-pitched scream in his mind. Eta's voice seemed to cut through for a moment as Gravitas cleared his throat. Apparently the internet was faster here? He looked for a moment as he saw Eta and nodded for a moment, not entirely having paid attention. "Uh St-stephen Universe or Samurai Jack. Universe is bigger than Samurai so uh...Yeah. No we'll go with this one." He said as he tried to maintain his concentration a little. The answer to him not looking as he had believed was suddenly answered, but Gravity Man was so distracted by everything else all he heard was that he was more handsome than was expected. His eyebrows furrowed for a second, not entirely sure that he heard that correctly.

"Wai-uh...What did you-?" He began, immediately Eta spoke up and seemed to drown his voice out with a nervous level of excitement. ”Hope you enjoy, feel free to give any critiques you can think of. The off switch is on the side, though you should give it a minute before removing the helmet.” The words weren't rushed, but they had a semblance of hate to them , before the device activated and Gravity Man was mentally thrown into a mindscape of a living cartoon. It took time for his brain to adjust, as the outline of cartoons were seen, though to his revelation had come as the characters were all different shades of purple. He let out a sigh, almost as if he were taken aback by it. He felt his eyes well up as he realized that-despite the best intentions of Alpha's Eta- his mind was incapable of perceiving colors other than purple, and greys. His mind has long shut down the use of synapses that allowed his mind to register coloring, beyond what he always saw through his gravity sense. But he could see...solid, not staticy, not a "feeling" just an entirely, new disorienting experience.

The helmet was to come off before no time at all. Gravitas had watched a few episodes of a rather...fitting show. The concept was sentient space gems that came to earth in order to save it from an evil empire of sorts. The rebel leader died and her son inherited her abilities in some capacity. But that's when he saw it. The gem compressed and in a cloud of dust he suddenly went wide eyes. He stood up, and the ability to see or capture images as if he could see disoriented his sense of self. He lost his balance and fell down. He looked up and smirked, before putting the helmet down on the table. He stood up and began smiling, wiping the water that came from his eyes as he cleared his throat and tried to compose himself.

"It-uh. My-my. My brain couldn't see color as well, I-I don't think but. I could see...and it just gave me the craziest idea!" He said as he was laughing a little, he reached out and put his hands on Eta's shoulders smiling, not looking at him but nodding in his direction. "Thank you. I owe you a debt. If you ever need anything jus-just come over to my side and tell them Zak called for you. Tell them I called for you." He said with a laugh as he reached back and pulled his hood up, giddy as a school girl as he made his way to Alpha, almost rushing.

"Reporting for duty. What's the word?" Gravitas asked, sounding rather happier than he had been moments prior. His dull and dreary demeanor seemed to have melted a way for a moment, looking to Alpha with all of his attention.

Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Change you, like a remix. (Alpha)

Post by Alpha July 12th 2020, 2:12 am

Eta nodded a couple times, looking almost confused and somewhat saddened by the concept the guy couldn’t see the colors within his own mind. Had he done something that made the colors only perceptible in purples and the like? Epsilon said it was working perfectly, but then again maybe he was just saying things to make him feel good about himself. ”Okay, I’ll keep that in mind,” He said with a nod watching the man walk away before he started working on his inventions once again.

Gravitas would walk back into Alpha’s personal lab, on the tail end of what looked to be him working on the device. ”I think I might have managed to make some progress. It took a few hours to do it but I think I got a response,” He raised the gem in his hands, angling it in the sterile light. Almost as if trying to consider how he would state what he had managed to do. ”mostly working with the pyrokinetic capabilities, though I don’t think I’ve been able to manage them far beyond what they were already could do. Phoenix had quite impressive pyrokinetic abilities,”

He didn’t know if it sounded like he was complimenting him or not. ”It has managed to improve my knowledge overall but it might take far longer to do any remarkable improvements.” he set the amulet back on a table and stepped back to let him do what he wanted with it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 12th 2020, 2:41 am

"I'm glad that you feel as though...you're intellect has benefitted. My mind will rest at ease, that your time was not wasted." Gravitas said, his tone seemed to be almost saddened that they made little progress, or perhaps it was because he was not what he had anticipated. Gravitas cleared his throat and turned to look at Alpha and looked at the gemstone, then looked back to Alpha. Reflecting at this moment he recalled Eta, and then recalled the intense work that Alpha had done to assist Lucius within RISE. Things that Gravitas simply...couldn't comprehend, let alone assist with. Lucius was gone, but Alpha was still here. Gravitas was still here. They were and would still Rise."I must confess I've, perhaps, unfairly labeled you."

"I've never liked you, but I've never hated you. I've always respected you, but I do not wish to see you dead. If it requires you to peer into my mind, then so be it. But I need you to know, I am dedicated to the vision." Gravitas said, he was being honest and should Alpha so choose, he wouldn't hide anything from him. Unfortunately Alpha would quickly discover a part of Gravitas' memory where he had been captured and tormented, in rather horrible ways. Gravitas escaping was something unexpected. If he chose to remain out of Gravitas' mind, he would simple see Gravitas nod his head. "Luke had a rather interesting invention. It's said the creativity of a child introduced to a compound mixture of genius and the spark of an idea that gives birth to the madness of a scientist. I've got a rather crazy Idea, Alpha. Luke provided the creativity, I have the idea. Would you be willing to fill in the rest? " He asked. he had a genuinely insane idea, though he wondered if Alpha would be willing to go through with such a thing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 12th 2020, 3:01 am

”You’d be surprised how many people make their judgements of me. I’m used to it. Well, maybe you wouldn’t be surprised by it,” He took in the offer to enter his mind and shook his head a few times. ”Lucius trusted you just enough to bring into our crusade. If he saw something in you, then there’s no reason I shouldn’t give you the same chance. ” What he heard about Luke being able to help him was to an extent good. He liked to know his son was helping someone, even if  he didn’t exactly understand what that meant.

Luke what did you show Gravitas? He sent the message through the hive mind.

I just showed him Steven Universe. He seemed to like it even I couldn’t fix a few things with the device,

That is the one with the sentient space rocks right?

Yeah that’s the one,

That explains things, Travis broke from the connection and nodded a couple times while looking to Gravitas once his attention focused in. ”I’m willing to fill in the rest if I can help it. So did it have anything to do with the show that Luke showed you? If so I could possibly help you there, though you might actually have something to do to help me. Might be the first time I’ve created a sentient person rock but it’s not impossible. I might have to create something specifically for this, but we also have Luke for that too. He’s quite the creative mind when we lack Oliver, ”

He picked up the amulet again and began moving around the room to take count of what he was working with. There was plenty really but then again some things had to be put together anyway. ”Well let’s get this started. ”

Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 12th 2020, 3:18 am

"Yeah. If you can figure out how to mold the projection of this radiation, I know how to get a source of radiation powerful enough to grant it corporeal form. But once I manage this, we gain a whole new realm that you can operate in. Programming a genetic code, and entire genome into this new entity." He said as he looked to Alpha, the full spectrum of this plan was now coming together. There was an unspoken energy to Gravitas as he quickly began to feel for a pencil and paper with his powers, beginning to look to Alpha as he began to work on the "Phantom Genome" of the gem. The model would be off of the original, to be sure, however it would have quite a bit of creative license.

Alpha molded the genome, Gravitas began to work on a plan, as he began researching in the corner of the lab, trying to determine schedules. Then he made phone calls and after a rather impressive impersonation of a female, he hung up the phone and then reached to his own communicator, and began giving directives to the remaining two lieutenants he had in active duty. They were dispersed to recover information and began to mobilize their enforcers towards the capitol. By the end of this, Alpha had the genome and Gravitas stood there, a holographic table projecting an image of the current Secretary of State, his formal and dapper apparel looking quite similarly to a less tan Lucius.

"This is the source of our unique radiation. Entropic dark matter." Gravitas said. Alpha gave him a curious look, almost as if silently asking him why this person was the subject, especially when he was tested and was verified to be a pure human. Gravitas clicked a button, cutting to a camera, a warehouse that he owned in a different city. The crisis of the Equalizers were that they had taken this man hostage. But in the flash of an eye the footage played and the vigilantes that arrived to help had rescued this political figure. "Did you see it? One more time..." He said as he replayed the moment when the gun went off and the flash was projected. Gravitas paused the screen and zoomed it in. The dapper and handsome face of the Secretary was skeletal and almost rotted. Gravitas looked at Alpha, whom seemed to recognize this villainous figure.

"The Secretary of State is The Lych."
"And the unwilling source of our radiation."

(Topic concluded)

Change you, like a remix. (Alpha) - Page 2 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top