The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_vote_lcapMadness in the underground of Paris.  I_voting_barMadness in the underground of Paris.  I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Madness in the underground of Paris.  I_vote_lcapMadness in the underground of Paris.  I_voting_barMadness in the underground of Paris.  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Madness in the underground of Paris.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madness in the underground of Paris.  Empty Madness in the underground of Paris.

Post by Shadowoof June 10th 2018, 1:06 pm

"Bon sang j'ai besoin d'une grosse boisson... Est-ce que c'est juste?" Euna decided to cut back on the french. She hadn't been to France in a long ass time and she hadn't spoken the language in a even longer time. Luckily. She didn't need the language to talk to the right people. If those very same people were still alive. Euna was old, but forever young and beautiful looking. These humans... Not so much. But at least they were not as bad as most Arcadian's, and didn't smell as much as they did.

But she couldn't blame the pink skinned humans. They aged. They were animals. Sometimes they were disgusting, good for nothing pests. Sometimes they were useful. Sometimes they can be really, really, awesomely hot. Sadly, being hot didn't stop them from being pests... But at least she could stare and be annoyed. But enough about the faults of humans, and the one benefit. Maybe two. She was looking for one in the great city of Paris. At least the humans didn't screw their buildings up.

But that didn't stop them from looking at Euna as she walked past them down the streets. A normal thing sometimes, seeing who she was, a red skinned demon looking woman with a staff over her shoulder and a awesome, if old looking hat atop her head, slightly pushing agaisnt her singular horn. But that was normal. They stared at everything and nothing. Soon their gaze would lose interest, but perhaps she should wear more then her short shorts and oversized shirt. Made her feel like some kept those gazes longer then they should. Even if that was her ego talking, she worried. She didn't need the stops.

Making it far enough to not get too distracted and arrive at her desired destination, Euna stepped into an old antic store, expecting the ring of a rusted bell, yet hearing that of something fresh, oiled, clean and a sign that business was booming... ringing as a young looking woman looked up, slightly surprised by the sight of Euna, but growing a glow of a glare. "What do ye want?" She asked, her accent thick, which Euna adored. She didn't adore that this young woman wasn't who she expected.

"Looking for Adalene. Old, grumpy, shares that glare... Wait. You.. Are you lil Karla?" Euna questioned, getting a surprised look, before being waved off with disinterest. Pursing her lips, Euna walked up to the counter that Karla was perched behind, getting a deeper glare then before. "Okay Karla. Here's the deal. Your gran had maps that I gave her a long time ago that had the location of a very rare artifact, left behind by a champion of someone you'd not understand or care to try. If you're in charge now. I need them back. And I am willing to pay." The demoness stated, chin up and waiting. The girl seemed to ooze a aura of being annoyed, but, she wasn't stupid looking, nor stupid. This was a deal, and as long as nothing interrupted the deal, Euna was gonna get closer to the artifact she had given up on long ago.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Madness in the underground of Paris.  Empty Re: Madness in the underground of Paris.

Post by Zonkes July 18th 2018, 3:24 pm

Ah yes. Paris. A city of love and mysticism. Jack knew it well. Well, “well” as in he had seen a few documentaries on the Eiffel Tower and knew a couple landmarks. He was here on business. Personal business. Looking for artifacts for Madeline. He’d heard about an artifact being hidden in this city through some shady contacts in the magical underground. While Jack didn’t know much about the artifact, maybe it would please the demon queen of Arcadia anyway. Maybe enough for a promotion.

Jack looked down on the city, looking for strangeness. That’s when he noticed it. Well, not really an “it”, a female. A horned female with red skin entering a building. Arcadian? Maybe. Only one way to find out.

Jack flew down to the building and went invisible/intangible. He listened to the conversation for a few minutes before appearing. ”Hiya Red - wait, is that racist? Whatever. - I’m afraid whatever you’re looking for is now the property of Mr. Nightmare. Feel free to take the consolation prize of your life though!” Jack said before walking over to the women.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Madness in the underground of Paris.  Empty Re: Madness in the underground of Paris.

Post by Shadowoof July 20th 2018, 12:11 am

The woman looked more annoyed then bored now, asked to gather things for a demon she didn't know nor want to know. A hand reached under the counter and brought out a small container, shaped for a scroll of some kind. But before she could get a word out, her head seemed to snap to the position Jack was right before he became visible, and Euna turned in time with the demons words.

Euna found it was her turn to frown as she stared at this... Thing, her nosed blocked from the amount of herbs inside the store, leaving her unable to sniff out this thing. Mostly, she could tell it was a demon.. Or a weird human. "Really? That so?" Euna simply said, ignoring everything else the thing said. Whatever else it said wasn't important. What was... Was that this thing thought it could take from her, threaten her. Bringing her staff into both hands, Euna grinned a toothy grin. "I'd like to see you try you pumpkin head... weird thing." Euna stated stepping in his way and sparking with electric power, only for a cough to echo throughout the room, as Karla, looked bored like at the two demons.

"If you're gonna fight. Do it outside the shop, where you will not smash anything. Otherwise... I will personally see you out." The woman said, a threat, that would not have seemed like much, if not for the fact two iron golems seemed to form next to her. Shaped as her, only with very sharp nail like claws at the end of each finger.

Pausing, Euna shrugged, lifted her staff to her shoulder and reached into her pocket, grabbing a wad of cash and plopping it onto the counter as the sparks of lighting died down, grabbing the cylinder and looking back to... Mr Nightmare. "Uhh. Fucking... Outside?" She said with a shrug, walking towards the door. "Besides. You'll need me to decipher the map I made... Mr Pumpkin." She finished, frowning. Fuck. Shite. Who the hell was this, looking for the artifact. In fact, how did he even know about that artifact... Less it was. Oh god damn it. She was never drinking with that shite head again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top