The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Post by Zonkes January 15th 2018, 5:42 pm

Seth put his earbuds in as he examined the scene below. The police scanners were reporting a demon attacking a group of bank robbers. Seth didn’t care much about bank robbers. However, he did care about their deaths. You could beat the crap out of those guys all you wanted in his eyes; but the second one of them died…. well then you got out on the monster shit list. He turned on his hunting playlist and shoved the MP3 player in his pocket.

Seth shot a grappling hook bolt to the building on the other side of the street and tied it off to a sturdy looking metal pipe. He’d have to work quick if he wanted to save the guy inside. He adjusted the blue bandana around his face; and zip lined across the way.

On the roof, Seth checked for any weak points; only to realize that the demon had melted a hole through the skylight. ”You’re almost making this too easy, demon.” He chuckled as he jumped down the hole, releasing a vial of holy water steam Darwin had prepared for him, he’d have to figure out how to make more at some point… Seth aimed a silver tipped arrow at the demons head, before firing in the midst of the confusion.

”Sorry to tell you this, demon. But I don’t take kindly to monsters killing people. A bit of a pet peeve.” He said, slightly louder than usual due to the loud music blaring through his headphones.

Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 5:52 pm

Nolan hisses slightly as he feels the second wave of water hit him, soon holding an arrow mere millimeters from his head before snapping it. "Almost... hunter..." He'd heard of such humans, quite stupid but oddly efficient against his kind. He tosses the arrow pieces to the side as he looks up at the newcomer.

Last edited by Nolan Darner on January 15th 2018, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Ruthless
Registration date : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 6:06 pm

Sam blinked at the new arrival. He continued to hold the portal where it was, keeping it tight to restrain Nolan, but this new person...where did they come from. He took a moment to try and find where he entered from, But frowned when he couldn't.

He looked back to the newcomer and gave a small wave of his hand, seeming to forget about the arrow the newcomer fired. "Hey there, buddy.
Uh-what ya doing here?"
Sam smiled politely, not really sure what else to do in this situation.

He thought for a moment, then snapped a finger. "Oh! Can you teleport too? Cool how you use that bow, I prefer my staff! Oh shoot! Where are my manners?! I'm Sam! Good to meet you!" Despite being in combat, Sam casually walked over to the newcomer, his hand extended for a shake.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 667
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 15th 2018, 7:48 pm

Seth was impressed by the other guys demeanor, and while he certainly didn’t like the fact that he missed his shot; he couldn’t help but feel like he was in good company as he took aim for another shot at the demon.

“Good to meet you, though it’s generally not a good idea to share names in the presence of a supernatural being, so call me Night Walker.” Seth said, not taking the hand or his eyes off the demon.

”Listen here, Demon. I don’t know why you seem to think that this world is even slightly within your purview, but I’m sending you back to whatever hellish realm you choose to inhabit.” Seth then fired another shot near the demon's feet, this time an explosive shot.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 8:20 pm

Nolan hissed slightly at that but, as the sprinklers had finally shut off, he quickly formed a fireball in his have, launching it at the pair before throwing two more, trying to be fast, trying not to set off the sprinklers again. Though it was harder as he was slightly soaked, his wings extremely wet. "My realm... is Earth... and the realm of demons..." He almost seemed to smirk. "There's more to me than you can see... just ask Sam..." The demon slowly sniffed the air.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 9:01 pm

Sam frowned, a bit disappointed Walker didn't shake his hand, but there wasn't much to be done about that. "So, you some sort of he-" Sam stopped mid-sentence as he saw the ball of flame come hurtling towards the two of them. He attempts to grab Night Walker by the collar of his shirt and dive to right, trying to avoid it.

"Watch out, buddy!"

At the same moment the portal around Nolan loosened, Sam was too distracted to keep it tight enough to restrain him.

If Night Walker dived with Sam, Sam would groan and rub his head, wincing a bit. He'd have hit his head of the floor if they did dive.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Walker January 15th 2018, 10:33 pm

Seth fell to the ground with Sam, being taken off of his feet just as his arrow was fire. He must've missed because he didn't see the explosion going off. Dammit.

He then realized that if he hadn't been tackled, there was a good chance that a fireball would've taken his head off. He quickly flipped back up to his feet, trying to grab Sam and pull him up at the same time.

Seth would use his other hand and reach for a throwing knife, which he threw at the demon and rolled away again, retrieving his fallen crossbow. He fired another silver tipped arrow at the demons chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night Walker
Ghoul
Blake Greyrose
Martyr
Night Walker
Night Walker

Quote : "I just found out that there are monsters in the world, my mother has been kidnapped by vampires, and I'm the only one who seems to even give a hoot, and now your telling me; you don't even sell name

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2017-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 10:51 pm

As the portal holding him in place opened further, Nolan, with several flaps, managed to get out of it and into the air, quickly grabbing both projectiles before flinging them back. The king growled as a gust of wind blew through, soon circulating the room. So that's what I smelled... He almost rolled his eyes but instead chose to dive towards the pair, quickly reading a fireball, soon flying upwards as he let it loose, the demon king just under the hole he had made before, away from any sprinklers, readying another fireball with a smirk on his face. "You're freaking idiots if you think you can defeat the king of demons."
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 16th 2018, 4:08 am

Sam manages to follow Night Walker up, mainly thanks to Walker's help. However, the hit to head really dazed him, he felt dizzy, though hopefully it wouldn't last long. He rubbed the back of his head gently, trying to get it to go away. He looked to Walker with a smile.

"Thanks for lift up, pal. I owe you one" He chuckled.

Before Sam could say anything else he saw what Nolan was trying to do and the fireball heading right towards them. He was still dazed and he wouldn't be able to open a portal that could fit them both before the flaming ball hit them. Instead, without hesitation, Sam tried to open a gateway under Night Walker, hoping he'd fall in and out the exit to far right of room, opposite of Nolan.

In the same motion, Sam tried to jump out of the way, but alas he was not quick enough and got by the rim of the impact. It caused him to slide across the floor and slam into the counter. His jacket had caught fire a moment, but sliding across the wet floor managed to put it out. Needless to say, the impact of the fireball and slamming against the counter did damage.

He wasn't down yet, though. He shakingly got back to his feet and looked to Night Walker. "H-hey,
bud...you alright over there?"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Witchcraft January 17th 2018, 6:41 pm

Evelynn pulled down her mirrored sunglasses, blinking at the sight of the police, press and worried citizens surrounding the bank she'd spent all day looking for. She clutched a debit card and pass port in one hand. They belonged to her current host and she had intended on taking all of the money in his account so she could go buy some clothes. It sounds petty and materialistic but well... that's Evelynn in a nutshell. She walked up to the police officer, standing out like a sore thumb in her bright red trench coat against the oppressive grey city. "What's going on?" The police officer looked at her and her current body.

"Security drill that's all." He pulled up his belt. Evelynn's eyes rolled backwards before she exhaled pink mist which swirled around the man's head before fading into nothing. Pink pentacles formed over his eyes and his mouth opened slightly, drool begining to slide out.

"I'll ask again. What is going on?" She tilted her head, flashing a smile before it dropped into an unamused glare.

The cop spoke like a zombie. "There is a bank robbery in progress. Police snipers have reported there is now a battle between a vigilante and another unknown individual inside. Hostages have escaped. Robbers are fleeing. I had a cream cheese bag-"

"Stop!" He stopped. "Give me your gun." He unholstered his pistol and slipped it to her and she hid it inside her coat. She hated guns but she liked having another weapon on hand. "Play with traffic." She flicked her fingers and the cop turned towards a busy nearby road. He dragged his feet across the floor, approaching it.

Evelynn distanced herself, slowly moving around the side of the building. When her distraction happened, she'd slip into the bank and retrieve whatever money her current body used to own. Perhaps she could take advantage of this robbery situation and take even more. She heard the shrill shriek of a car trying to stop, followed by a blood curdling crash and several people screaming. When the cops at the front turned around to see what had happened Evelynn took her chance. Her body flickered green, vanishing on the spot before she appeared infront of the back door. The police that were guarding it were busy aprehending the robbers who'd fled the seen, shouting about a demon.

Evelynn squinted. A demon? Oh my. She smirked and pushed her sun glasses up her face before she moved in through the back door. Evelynn looked at the drenched hallways and frowned. Her black boots squelched against the wet carpet. She could hear a commotion going on in the lobby and a few words managed to echo their way to her. Souls. Hell. Flames. Eternity. Heavy stuff for a bank robbery. She turned the corner just in time to watch a grey skinned monster catch an arrow out of the air and snap it in two.

She watched their fight for a while and laughed when she saw the stick wielding hero smack into the bank's wooden counter. Began walking forward, clapping her hands slowly - alerting them to her presence. "Ouch. I bet that hurt." She brought her hands to her male body's hips and leaned her head back a little. "This looks like the start of a joke. A demon, wannabe hero and a crossbow wielding child walk into a bank." She folded her arms, looking at the two robbers on the floor who'd been stripped off their souls. "How does a situation such as this come about, hm?"

The crossbow bolts looked tipped with silver. Valuable metal. Great magical resource and conducter - harvest if possible.
Tramp with stick unimpressive and not of any arcane value.
The Demon, if it really is one - is incredibly valuable. Skin, teeth, eyes, pretty much every part of it's physiology is useful for alchemy, rituals, fashion and artefacts. You COULD use a new belt.

Evelynn continued making mental notes of the situation, the amulet around her neck glowing a dark red, her dark fingers tapping.
Witchcraft
Witchcraft

Quote : Oh, you don't believe in magic...?

Number of posts : 10
Humor : My sense of humour blows.
Registration date : 2017-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner February 23rd 2018, 7:53 pm

I glanced over at the newcomer. How many more idiots are gonna show up? I growled slightly, though my outlook lightened just a bit upon noticing that the hunter had been knocked out cold. Good... A smirk grew on my face again. A weakling and a weirdo... Safely out of the sprinklers reach, I began forming a fireball that had a high chance of engulfing the bank if not stopped before fifteen or twenty minutes had passed.

The time would depend on its rate of growth. But it seemed to be doing really good.

Until I heard another noise outside.

"Let me through!"

"Not possible, kiddo. I don't want you getting hurt."

I let the fireball fall, the inferno about three fourths the size of my body. Why the h*ll would she even... But I knew why.

She was brave to the point of stupidity.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 10th 2018, 1:55 am

Slowly Sam got back up, brushing himself off. While the blow did really hurt and slam against wall had sent a ringing through his body, it was just what he needed. He could feel the adrenaline pump through his body. He was feeling more awake and ready. He could pull off some portals for a good amount of time. At least for now. Worse comes to worse he would have to find a coffee pot to recharge.

Sam looked around, trying to get a feel for the situation. He didn't see the woman enter and watch the fight, nor did he hear the commotion outside. He did notice the fireball! That was dangerous. He could handle that though, probably, most likely. He was good at redirection or misdirection. He could escape with his friend at least.

He rolled his shoulders a bit, cracking his back and mentally preparing himself. He would have to be quick, but he was sure he could handle this. No one else was here, so there wasn't really much of a choice in the matter. He smiled up at the demon and nodded. "I'm ready when you are." He declared,his grip on his staff tightening.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top