The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 2:04 am

Sam hearing of the bank robbery was there as quickly as he could be. For the first few minutes he stood at the police barriers, trying to get as much info as he could. Once he was sure he was ready he threw up the hood of his jacket, opened a gateway leading into the bank and stepped through into the center of the bank.

Once inside he saw the robbers, the hostages, and the doors leading out. There were three robbers keeping the peace, managing the hostages, and two more working on the safe. There may be one or two more but he'd worry about that later.

Ready to get the show on the road he clapped his hands together. "Good afternoon, robbers!
The name is Sam and I'll be the hero for this evening! If you don't want a swift was kicking please drop your weapons."

Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 2:13 am

Nolan opened his eyes, lifting his head slightly at a familiar scent. Sam... The demon chuckled lightly, a small smirk on his face as he stared down at the people gathered below. Humans rarely look up... except when sensing something... With a slight hiss, Nolan leaped onto the bank's roof, soon watching the going-ons through the skylight. They're idiots... with greedy souls... He hummed lightly, a small smirk on his face as he crouched atop the glass.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Ruthless
Registration date : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 2:34 am

The robbers, surprised by the appearance of Sam, all turned and pointed there guns at him. They were cocked and ready to fire. Sam continued to smile cheerfully at them. He was happy the guns were pointed at him and not the people.

"No takers? Fine!"

Before the first could say something Sam opened a small portal between him and the nearest robber. He'd jab his staff forward, striking the man in the gut, knocking the wind out of him.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Job : Student
Humor : Everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 2:42 am

Nolan laughed at the sight, slowly covering his right hand in fire, melting just enough of the glass to fit through, soon clinging to the ceiling, claws digging in, wings lightly flapping as well, all to keep him from falling.

With little warning, the robbers began firing at Sam, even after having seen his little trick.

Definately idiots... Nolan inhaled the scent of fear that flooded the room. At least they satisfy my cravings... partway... though their souls wouldn't be all that tasty... He shuddered slightly, a small grimace on his face. Nothing tastes worse than the soul of a human... still trying to figure out how Lucifer stomached them...
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 2:49 am

Sam had already expected them to fire. As soon as he saw the first of them start to pull the trigger he opened three gateways around him. The bullets would enter through and exit into a nearby wall.

Sam let the gateways disappear and looked around at the robbers. There was a bright, but now slightly exhausted smile on his face. He slammed the butt of his staff down having it echo.

"Last chance to turn yourself in, baddies."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 2:55 am

Nolan slowly clambered over to the wall nearest the scuffle, a few, slightly muffled, gasps echoing as he was noticed.

The robbers, still holding their now-useless guns started to back up only for two of them to find themselves started at by a demon.

The king smirked, a terrifying expression, before whispering one word. "Boo."

The two robbers shrieked, one at a far higher pitch than the other, and fell to the ground, quaking slightly.

Nolan rolled his eyes before slowly climbing lower, soon reaching into the man and woman's chests. Removing their souls, he let them fall, setting the orbs aflame as they left his hands.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 3:02 am

Sam quickly turned and saw Nolan and what he did. He blinked once, surprised at what he saw. He was sure that Nolan was a hero after saving his sister and killing the beast.

He opened a small gateway, only big enough to fit a very small hand into it, right above Nolan's head, out of his sight range, and jammed his staff forward, trying to strike him.

"No offense, buddy. But I won't stand for that. Leave now and leave these people be."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 3:13 am

As the staff makes hard contact, Nolan hisses, though not in pain. "They're just robbers... not going to amount to much. Not as mortals and not as demons." He let himself fall to the ground, rolling into a crouch. "Besides... my sister has more in common with me than my dad... and especially more than these guys... there's a reason why she has that nickname..." He seems to smirk slightly before continuing. "There's also no way I could bring myself to eat a human soul... they've got too disgusting of a taste for me to actually want to eat them... though there have been a few times when someone has summoned me in hopes of making a...
devilish deal..."
the demon smirks again.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 3:17 am

"If you don't like them leave them be.
You have no place here doing this to them. You're not their judge, jailor, or warden. You have no right to kill them."

He crosses his arms, a determined look in his eyes. He didn't show any sign of fear or worry. Rather be seemed confident and determined. He stood there for a few moments, just starinh at Nolan.

"If you try to go on I will have to stop you." He nods. "That's a promise."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 3:25 am

"I'm not destroying their souls, per say...
it's more like I'm banishing them... to bask in flames for all eternity..."
Nolan seems to smile again. "And go ahead. Try. Though I'm not some weakling who collapses at pain. I relish it. Besides, you were pretty much useless against that bloodsucker..." He takes a deep breath as he stands, soon leaning back upon his tail as he begins to throw a fireball between his hands. "You know... I wouldn't mind seeing if the soul of a mutated human tastes better or worse than that of a normal one..."
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 12:09 pm

Sam raises his hand and tries to open another gate around the waist of Nolan, then shrink the diameter to restrain him. The connect point, the side his legs would come out of, would be only a few feet from Sam. Of course, this was just an attempt.

"You got no right to banish these souls,
they could still be helped, redeemed. I can't let you hurt anyone else."
Sam frowns at him. "Just because you don't have a soul it doesn't mean this lot should lose theirs."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 1:15 pm

"You're saying that I don't have a soul?" Nolan laughed a little. "Of course I have one... it's just twisted... like any other demon you'll possibly meet..." Nolan looked down with the smallest of frowns. "Gee. You didn't have to do this..." Upon finding that his attempt to fly did not work, Nolan set himself on fire. Another fail... The demon shook his head slightly, a laugh leaving his lips. "You're the first mortal to ever restrain me..." Another laugh escaped him. "Go ahead, attack. Not like it'll harm me..." Much...
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 4:30 pm

Sam goes to make an attack, but as the smoke rises from No man's body the fire system kicks in. Water from the sprinklers come pouring out soaking everyone and everything under it. Sam raises his hand slightly as that first splash hits his body, but he smiles.

"Let's hope that cools you down, but just in case..." Sam steps forward again to No man's lower half and jabs his staff forward, going for the cheapest shot anyone could do to a man. He aimed right for Nolan's privates.

"Take that! You fowl demon!" He laughed. Sam wasn't one to usually go for these strikes, but Nolan wasn't a usual person, Sam had to try and find weak points.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 15th 2018, 4:36 pm

Nolan opened his wings and leaned forwards slightly as the water started hitting him only to hiss momentarily as the pain hit, a maniacal grin soon forming as he began laughing. "No one's... done that... before..." He inhales sharply, releasing the air as another hiss. "Your precious robbers... are escaping..."
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 5:04 pm

Sam looks over as the robbers are heading for the back door. Sam looks back to Nolan and shrugs. "No worries. Cops will get 'em and they didn't the hostages."

He looks around at the people. "You all get out of here! It's all safe!" He smiles as they all crowd out. He returns his attention to Nolan, tilting his head to the side. "Now, what to do with you...?" He hums a bit as he thinks.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 15th 2018, 5:42 pm

Seth put his earbuds in as he examined the scene below. The police scanners were reporting a demon attacking a group of bank robbers. Seth didn’t care much about bank robbers. However, he did care about their deaths. You could beat the crap out of those guys all you wanted in his eyes; but the second one of them died…. well then you got out on the monster shit list. He turned on his hunting playlist and shoved the MP3 player in his pocket.

Seth shot a grappling hook bolt to the building on the other side of the street and tied it off to a sturdy looking metal pipe. He’d have to work quick if he wanted to save the guy inside. He adjusted the blue bandana around his face; and zip lined across the way.

On the roof, Seth checked for any weak points; only to realize that the demon had melted a hole through the skylight. ”You’re almost making this too easy, demon.” He chuckled as he jumped down the hole, releasing a vial of holy water steam Darwin had prepared for him, he’d have to figure out how to make more at some point… Seth aimed a silver tipped arrow at the demons head, before firing in the midst of the confusion.

”Sorry to tell you this, demon. But I don’t take kindly to monsters killing people. A bit of a pet peeve.” He said, slightly louder than usual due to the loud music blaring through his headphones.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top