The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 12:50 pm

Nolan rolled his eyes at the man's words, body slowly being covered in flickering flames. "Not a trick." Idiot... The king launched himself at the demon, knocking it to the ground with a growl, eyes glowing, fangs bared, crouching atop the creature, fingers digging into its shoulders, tail slowly moving from side to side on the ground. "It would be all too easy to drain you if your essence right now..." Nolan inhaled sharply, a smirk on his face at the scent of burning blood. "But I haven't had fun in forever..." He hissed slightly as the creature faded into the shadows only for the bloodsucker to reappear several feet away, its usually glowing crimson eyes slightly dull, the only sign of fear in such a creature.

The whole time, Dolly was shouting for her brother to fry its twisted soul.

Nolan Darner

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 1:04 pm

Sam watched the man-demon work and he was rather impressed. He let out a sharp whistle. "Damn, well ain't that fancy!" He was smiling, but it soon faded as the beast came close to hook. "Oh...well, hello there." He bites his lip, trying to think of what he could do.
After a few moments he decided to do this regular plan. He planted his feet on the ground and readied himself, watching the beast's every motion. "Come on you overgrown pile of garbage!" He taunted. "I'm right here!"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 667
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 1:13 pm

Nolan slowly shook his head. Idiot... With a sigh, he flung a small fireball at the creature as he moved to crouch next to the mortal. "You can't exactly hit it unless you want to be one."

Last edited by Nolan Darner on January 14th 2018, 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Humor : Ruthless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 1:16 pm

Sam shakes his head. "I ain't looking to hit, I aim to make it hit itself. Now! If you ain't gonna kill it right away, then let me have a crack at it." He smiles at Nolan, then looks back to the demon, determined.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 3:10 pm

Nolan rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Whatever you're planning to do, make it swift. As I told the mosquito, I haven't had fun in a while." He leaned back, using his tail as support as he glanced at his sister.

"You didn't fry it!"

Nolan shook his head slightly. "Torched souls aren't a good dessert."
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 5:24 pm

Sam sighed. It was obvious the beast wasn't gonna reach him. "Alright...plan B." He raised his hand and right below the beast he'd open a large black hole, unless the beast was to jump out of the way, it'd fall in. Above that black hole a second one opened, causing the beast to fall endlessly if it had fallen in to begin with.
"Let's hope this idea works..."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 5:37 pm

Nolan straightened slightly as he saw the other demon fall through, soon in a seemingly endless loop. "That's not seen every day."

Dolly seemed to pout a bit. "I want to do that..."

The king seemed to scoff lightly. "You want to do a lot."

Shadows began to creep over the lower hole until they were as if a solid floor, ending the loop as the creature hissed, fading into the shadows, reappearing a mere two feet from Dolly.

The young girl stuck her tongue out at it, leaning forwards slightly, hands on her hips, only to soon find herself on her butt as Nolan, recalling the flames on his tail, knocked his sister's legs out from under her, soon using his tail to pull her towards him. "Hey!"

"I'm not letting the mosquito drink you."

Dolly groaned as a fireball began to form between her brother's hands, slowly growing in size.

The creature hissed, fading into shadow once again, a thick, dark tendril soon seen to be reaching for the carnival guy's legs.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 6:46 pm

Sam sighed and looked over to Nolan. "Hey, what is this thing? How do you usually kill it?" He rubbed his head, the exhaustion hadn't reached him yet, but he occasionally did feel a bit dizzy after using it.
He looked around, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket, his usual habit when he was thinking of what to do. It could seal the endless fall, but maybe he could still redirect an attack back at it. He looked over to Nolan, smiling a bit. At least he had backup.
"What's your name? I'm Sam."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 7:02 pm

Nolan, fireball still between his hands, though no longer growing,
spoke up in reply. "Sunlight, lack of blood for a while, anything sharp and holy," he growled slightly upon mentioning the third item, "and another supernatural creature or exorcist..."

As Nolan spoke, the tendril began climbing up around Sam's legs, soon forming long chains that began to cover his whole body.

"Also... you can call me Nolan..." He glanced over at Sam. "There's something around your legs..."
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 7:11 pm

Sam frowns at his reply. He didn't have any means to kill it, he'd just have to try and smash it to death. He went to reply, but he stopped.

"Something...wrapping...?"

He looked down and saw the shadow wrapping around him. He hasn't felt it at first, he was too deep in thought to have picked it up before.

"Oh crap..."

He tried to open a portal on the shadow tendrils and then close it instantly, trying to sever it off of him. He hated doing that, using his portals to sever things. It took a lot of energy and it just didn't feel right.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 7:25 pm

Unaffected, the shadows continued wrapping around Sam, Nolan leaning back as the man was encased.

Soon, only the man's eyes and nose were uncovered, a large, sinister figure rising from behind him.

Nolan rolled his eyes before leaping over Sam, tail hitting the man slightly as the king knocked the demon to the ground, no longer covered in fire. "I do believe I've played with my food too much..." He sunk his claws into the creature's chest and pulled out what appeared to be a pulsating, crimson orb, about the size of a fist, the bloodsucker slowly fading away at that. Nolan slowly inhales the scent of the demonic soul.
"Mmm..." Then places it in his mouth, leaning back slightly, letting the soul become one with his own essence. As the last of it disappears, he smiles. "Nothing like a level 10..."

"I wanted to do something!" Dolly continues pouting from her position on the ground.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 7:56 pm

Sam, doing his best to remain calm, opened a portal before himself inside the shadows. He let himself fall into the portal and end up on the outside. Out of it, he breathed heavily, looking at Nolan.

Not seeming to mind the eating scene, Sam brought up a thumbs up to Nolan. He let out a small chuckle and brushed himself off, straightening up.

"Ey! Nice work. That was quite the situation we had." He nods and chuckles again.

He walks over to Nolan, his hand raised to go for a shake. "Thanks for helping out, that's your sister,
right? We're all safe now?"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 8:06 pm

Nolan slowly shifted back to human with a small smirk on his face. "That was nothing... I could've taken ITs soul from the start..." He slowly sniffed the air as he stood, ignoring Sam's hand, only to frown just slightly. "Only gremlins left... and that one hellhound..." The king grimaced, barely glancing at Sam as he spoke again. "Yeah, that's my sister. Quite the... little demon..." He smirked at Dolly's nickname.

At the nickname, the young girl pouted slightly. "That name isn't true..."

"Not in the literal sense." Nolan smiles as he ruffled his sister's hair, the child crossing her arms, pouting. "Someday, though... I hope..." The last two words were whispered.
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 14th 2018, 8:17 pm

Sam nodded. "Well, this seems to be your area of specialty. I'm guessing you got it, then?"

He puts his hands back in his pockets and starts to walk. He raises his hand again avid casually waves. There was no need for him to stay, these guys could take care of it. They seemed to be heroes, they saved him after all.

"Thanks for the assist!"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 14th 2018, 8:31 pm

Nolan scoffed lightly. "Of course it's where I excel... most try to stay away from me since I could end them quicker than you could say hell..." He picked up his sister, gripping her tight. "No more running off. We're headed home."

"But-"

"Dolly. We are going home."

The young girl groans but says nothing.

About one week later, Nolan found himself crouching on a flagpole in his demon form, just above the scene of a bank robbery, basking in the fear emanating from the ruckus. Mmm...
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 15th 2018, 2:04 am

Sam hearing of the bank robbery was there as quickly as he could be. For the first few minutes he stood at the police barriers, trying to get as much info as he could. Once he was sure he was ready he threw up the hood of his jacket, opened a gateway leading into the bank and stepped through into the center of the bank.

Once inside he saw the robbers, the hostages, and the doors leading out. There were three robbers keeping the peace, managing the hostages, and two more working on the safe. There may be one or two more but he'd worry about that later.

Ready to get the show on the road he clapped his hands together. "Good afternoon, robbers!
The name is Sam and I'll be the hero for this evening! If you don't want a swift was kicking please drop your weapons."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top