The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_vote_lcapJeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_voting_barJeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_vote_lcapJeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_voting_barJeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4]

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 7th 2017, 7:53 pm

"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
and the fiiiiiire is soooooo delightful.
AND SINCE I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!"

The Demonic Dire found himself singing Christmas songs all through the days, going around helping at homeless shelters, and really doing anything he could to help out in his local area.
To be honest, it felt amazing.
It all started last year, when Santa Claus and Jeannie Rose put the spirit into him. [See: Bah Humbug... A Jeannie and Dire Christmas story]
It gave him a whole new look on Christmas!
He was into the ugly sweater deal, hanging up lights, and putting up a tree.
He remembered last year helping Jeannie decorate, and he intended on doing that this year.
He hadn't seen Jeannie in forever, and he was actually elated to see her.
He felt like, ironically, a kid on Christmas.
Even though it was still a week before Christmas, you never could be too early!
He pulled out his phone and clicked on the text message thread to: Jeannie I love you Razz Cool
Hey, Jeannie! I'm ready to help out with the decorations if you are! I'm kinda excited to see you and Mr. Cuddles! Maybe we can get a cat this year!

After pressing send, he turned his Christmas music back on and got ready.
He pulled the holsters for his "Jeannie" and "Dire" pistols that he got last year and put his katanas on his waist.
Under all this, was a green sleeveless Christmas sweater.
He kind of missed the point of it though, because he wasn't wearing anything under it.
So his arms were kind of exposed to the cold.
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] Prod_1925028512??hei=64&wid=64&qlt=50

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4]

Post by Jeannie Rose December 7th 2017, 9:50 pm

Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] 52429797?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg
Jeannie was all ready for Christmas running around the castle decorating. her puppy Mr. cuddles came running up to her with her beeping phone in his mouth.

oh thank you, you are a good boy she pets him and takes the phone. oh yay dire wants to visit! oh getting a kitty, would you like a friend boy
mr. cuddles barks happily yay can't wait for you to come. Mr. cuddles is happy to and likes the idea of a fluffy friend.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 8th 2017, 11:18 pm

Dire bounces with joy as he finishes strapping up his katanas and custom pistols before teleporting to the Rose castle.
Dire had been there so many times, it was like one of his home base destinations in his head... The Rose family was honestly the only one he had...

When he appeared behind Jeannie, Mr. Cuddles had been learning to be prepared for him as he was already on Dire.
"Whoa!~ Mr. Cuddles, you've gotten bigger! But you're still a good doggy! Yes you are, who's a good doggy!"
After Dire petted Mr. Cuddles, he looked at Jeannie herself.
"Bestest friend and superbuddy! It's been a while!"
He said, moving to give her a hug.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 9th 2017, 1:31 am

Jeannie smiles when he pops in and gives her a hug
that was quick teleporting sure comes in handy.yay, now we can do Christmas stuff.

nice sweeter but they work better with sleeves your arms will get cold
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 9th 2017, 4:40 pm

Dire laughed, "Yeah, I realized that after I bought it."

He pulled away from the hug and spun around the very open castle, wishing it were his.
He could hide so many guns in this place!
"I love this time of year!!! What's the plan? I was thinking- Oh! I almost forgot!"
He began trotting along looking for Jeannie's parents.
"OOOOH Rose parents!"

Whenever he found them, he hugged them both.
"Hey guys! Merry Christmas and all that! I got you two something!"
He reached into one pocket and pulled out a box and handed it to Miss Rose.
"This, is a wonderful pair of earrings I sto- I mean, bought from a lovely lady in France. She simply screamed at the thought of you having them, she knew they would look amazing on you!" He winked his crimson red eye at Miss Rose with a charming smile. When his eye shut, his iris was red. Yet, when he opened it, it was a bright green.

He then pulled out a key with a lamenated piece of paper that had an address on it, handing it to Mr. Rose.
"And THIS, is for you! This is from an old warehouse I... Ahem... Cleared out. It had a lot of really cool steampunk looking gadgets that I thought you might like to tinker with. So, no one will be showing up there any time soon. Show up whenever you please!"

He then turned to Jeannie.
"Alright, now that's out of the way! What the plan?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 9th 2017, 9:14 pm

Jeannie's parents thanked him for the gifts
Jeannie thought that was nice of him and wondered what he might have for herme next right? oh right I got you one after looking around she finds what looked like a cross between a Christmas tree and a rocket launcher.

tada the super duper snowball cannon!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 9th 2017, 11:11 pm

Dire's green eye twitched when he saw the cannon, as if he was fighting the urge to fo something.
Eye still twitching, he grinned wickedly.
"Ahahahaha! I love it! It really just SCREAMS me!" His voice sounded just a tad bit off when he said "screamed". It sounded like someone else said it with him in the distance.

He held up a finger.
"Oh, you just wait. I've got your birthday all planned out. I'm getting you anything you want. No matter how expensive! Just point at it and you can have it. No matter how many things it is, no matter how expensive."
He held up his credit card, smiling.
"You like so many things that I couldn't even pick just one thing to give you! So, instead of get one thing you like... Why not all the things you like?!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 9th 2017, 11:57 pm

yay that sounds just great! jeannie jumps up and down excited then gives him a big hugyay i can get snacks and clothes and all kinds of fun toys, this will be great
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 10th 2017, 4:29 pm

Dire laughed low and a little evil, "Yess, it's going to be a blast!"

He hopped, skipped, and jumped over to his car with a wiggle of his hips.
"C'mon over! Let's go to the candy store first!"

After pulling into the candy store, Dire grinned.
"Go buck wild..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2017, 9:06 pm

yay Jeannie loves candy! She runs around filling a big bag with all kinds of candy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 10th 2017, 9:54 pm

Normally, Dire would cringe at the amount of candy Jeannie was buying...
Today, though...
Things were different.

After paying, he smiled at Jeannie as he threw the bag in the back.
"Next stop, that clothing store you love around the corner!"
He said triumphantly.

After getting out of the car, Mr. Cuddles began barking aggressively.
At Dire.
At first he took no note of it, till the dang thing bit him on the ankle.
"Ow, you little fuck!" He growled.
His ankle was now bleeding, but his pants were turning a scary shade of black instead of red.
Dire picked up Mr. Cuddles by the neck and nearly punt kicked him, then he paused.
His eye twitched, and the remaining red eye he had turned green.
He smiled and sat Mr. Cuddles down.
"Hm.... Must've just got into some of your candy."

He cracked his neck, as if he were actually in a lot of pain.
"Anyway... Into the store?!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2017, 10:43 pm

huh could be, it would make him hyper I gusses Jeannie was surprised Mr. cuddles was friendly oww Mr. cuddles no you chew on chew toys, not pepole she hands the puppy one of his toys.
yay I'll have snacks for a while now. yay now for new clothes she follows him to the next store
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 13th 2017, 2:00 pm

Dire kept on moving through the store, throwing anything Jeannie wanted into the shopping cart.
Though he was smiling wide, he looked a bit sickly.
His skin was a little pale and his eyes were sunken back, like he hasn't slept in a long time.

"This is a lot of clothes, Jenine." He laughed.
"Where would you like to go now?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2017, 9:19 pm

yup might need another closet, huh let's look for toys now!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 17th 2017, 5:12 pm

"Toys... What are you five?"
He blinked his green eyes before smiling again.
"Toy store it is!"

Mr. Cuddles was going crazy at Dire, barking and growling at him the whole time throughout the store. Trying to attack him.
All Dire seemed to do was shoot the dog dirty looks as he stuffed more toys into the shopping cart.
"Oh, look at that!"
He said pointing at a toy, putting it into the cart.

After the spree, he propped up a finger.
"I know! We should go see Santa!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top