The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4]

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 17th 2017, 5:12 pm

"Toys... What are you five?"
He blinked his green eyes before smiling again.
"Toy store it is!"

Mr. Cuddles was going crazy at Dire, barking and growling at him the whole time throughout the store. Trying to attack him.
All Dire seemed to do was shoot the dog dirty looks as he stuffed more toys into the shopping cart.
"Oh, look at that!"
He said pointing at a toy, putting it into the cart.

After the spree, he propped up a finger.
"I know! We should go see Santa!"

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 17th 2017, 8:59 pm

5 no Jeannie is 18, or 19 since my birthday is Christmas but then I don't get old so not sure if it counts I have parties anyway though she happily adds toy to the cart
she looked at the toy he pointed out yay that looks fun

huh maybe we should take Mr. cuddles home,
he might want naptime or something, he's usually so friendly with everybody.
jeannie couldn't figure it out why the puppy was barking and stuff.yay santa I love Santa Claus lets go see him!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 20th 2017, 4:44 pm

After teleporting the two to the North Pole, leaving Mr. Cuddles in their car, he dropped them right in front of the entrance. The more Dire did things, the sicker he looked. His face was almost pale and it looked like he was turning into a skeleton, yet he still looked so joyful.
"Well... Here we are!"
He opened the door to see the place... Not as active as it should be on Christmas.
No elves were around, it was just Santa.
Standing there in front of another door.
Just as the grand doors opened, he slammed the door he was standing in front of shut.
He stared at the two for a solid five seconds before registering.
"OOOH HO HO HO! Dire and Jeannie! What a wonderful surprise!"
He said suddenly, startling Dire.
He came over and hugged them both.
"It's wonderful to see you both! What brings you two here, might I ask?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 20th 2017, 9:23 pm

yay Santa! Jeannie smiles when he hugs them. we cam to vist you!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 21st 2017, 4:48 pm

"We-he-he-hell shiit. If Jeannie is here to see me, then I guess she'll just have to visit me then, huh?!"
Santa kept elbowing Dire until Dire answered back with a kick to the shin.

At that, Santa led the two through the door that he just slammed shut.
Through the crack, you could see what was inside.
Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4] - Page 2 The_rake_by_virtriol-d73ke29
Someone that looked a lot like Dire was laying on a metal table trying to pull off leather straps. There was some.... Thing with it's hand on his temple.
The thing was tall and lanky with a strange white and papery skin, it's face was strangely twisted and demented. Santa was on another table across from Dire with the same type of creature holding his temples.

The Santa that was leading Dire and Jeannie turned around.
"OH HO HO, NO! Prolly shouldn't go in there."

The Dire that was with Jeannie's voice sounded a bit raspier, "Yeah, didn't look too important anyway..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 21st 2017, 9:52 pm

huh? yikes, Santa and dire how are you guys here and there, those where some weird looking elves. Jeannie was kinda confused huh oh are you making like a helper Santa to give more gifts?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 23rd 2017, 7:35 pm

Santa looked extremely nervous as he was pushing the two out, while Dire was not putting up any fight.
"Oh... Um... No. Yes! I mean... Sure." He said, sweat rolling down his face. His skin seemed to melt and smear along with the sweat.

Dire groaned and shook his head.
"Amateur..."

Suddenly, Dire from on the table reached out and threw the monster across the room.
"Jeannie, that's not me your standing next to!!!!" He said, trying to find some kind of weapon.

The Dire standing next to Jeannie's skin had almost completely melted and looked rubbery. Under the rubber-like look, you could see what looked like the mouth of the creature Dire just threw.
"GAH! If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!"
The creature ripped off the replica of Dire's skin and reached out to grab Jeannie, as well as the Santa creature.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 2nd 2018, 1:56 pm

ewww gross your a melty alien thingy, huh I hope space alien's credit cards work on earth I really want to keep my gifts. huh well maybe if he took dire's face he took his credit cards too then it be ok. hey, what are you doing over there were supposed to be doing Christmas stuff? not wanting to get touched by the slimy monster

she runs and hides behind the table with dire.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 21st 2018, 9:53 am

Dire looked and Jeannie and smiled with a pipe in hand.
”Yeah, well. An alien wanted to eat my life energy to become human...”
He stood up, smacking the alien in the head before coming back down.
”Little did they know, they couldn’t absorb me all the way. Something about demonic abilities or... Um... Maybe AIDS?”
He caught the alien and threw it to the floor.
”No, I forgot. I can’t get AIDS.”

He lined up the shot on the alien in a perfect golf stance.
”Fooouuur!”
He hit the alien as it rolled back towards the wall.
Suddenly, one of the others pounced him.

The other one that was impersonating Santa began to attack Jeannie.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 21st 2018, 9:08 pm

oh ok then huh silly aliens, yikes no Santa Jeannie was good this year she runs from the monster Santa,oh yeah need to save Christmas, plus not saving Santa would get you on the naughty list she gets the real Santa free from the table and takes him with her to hide from the aliens
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top