The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mad Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Mad Jack I_vote_lcapMad Jack I_voting_barMad Jack I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mad Jack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mad Jack Empty Mad Jack

Post by Zonkes September 27th 2017, 5:40 pm

JACK ‘O LEARY

"Trick or… Well, certainly not treat, eh Red?"

The Bio

Villain Name: Terror
Title: Mr. Nightmare
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race:Human/Arcadian Demon Fusion
Hair:N/A
Eyes:Glowing yellow
Height:5'10"
Weight: 154lbs
Blood type:B-

The Looks

The Personality

Jack has developed a personality that reflects his upbringing. He has no empathy for anyone around him, and is always up for dealing some er... Justice. Jack believes all humans are evil on some level, so he sees ending them as his duty.

Jack also dislikes authority figures in his life, and will usually try to rebel in small ways.

Jack is a jokester, a sadist, a monster, and a masochist.

However, even a monster has limits. Jack loves animals, and refuses to harm even one hair, scale, or feather on an animal bigger than a large hummingbird. It's not really known why this is, he just seems to have a soft spot for animals. In fact, Jack is a vegan and is more than happy to kick the living hell out of anyone who dares hurt a puppy.

The Story

Jack was born in Whitechapel, London, England. However, he was put up for adoption at a local orphanage where he was generally mistreated by his fellows. Whenever a parent would try to see young Jack; another one of the children would make Jack seem unsuitable through mischief or just plain not allowing him to show up. Jack well and truly hated the orphanage. Especially the name the children just loved to call him. Red. Jacks flaming red hair was always a target for the dimwitted fellows.

On some level, Jack felt bad when he killed the orphanages owner in a fit of rage. But, simultaneously; it felt so good shoving the knife into the old bittys chest. As he covered the body with dirt, he allowed himself to feel some form of comfort. After all, she deserved it. They all deserved it.

Jack was happier now, at his 11th year. After killing the orphanages owner; he seemed rather upbeat in fact. He would sit alone at his table and giggle to himself. The other kids would call him “Mad”. Well, at least until they went missing. As the police investigated the orphanage for any hints of foul play; Jack laid off a bit. He would need to figure out how to possibly take the heat off himself. Thus, he placed a note into the housekeepers cart when everyone was playing outside. The note had explained how the murderer would meet the housekeeper in the garden at midnight if she wanted to know who was behind all this. The housekeeper was notorious for saying that if she ever discovered who was behind the killings; she would handle it herself.

Jack waited for the housekeeper to walk outside before placing the forged confession in her closet. He then walked outside, and waited for her to see him. She held a knife very similar to the one Jack had used. Good. No need to plant more evidence then.

He looked for any police officers; nothing. The housekeeper would also have difficulty hiding a wire, seeing as she was currently in a rather short Nightshirt. However, he activated the EMP he had stolen off the body of one of the few metahuman kids in the orphanage. Apparently the freak had intuitive aptitude. Any bugs in the area were shut off. Now that he felt safe; he could confess.

“Hello, Ms. Crabapple. Expecting someone?”

“Go back to bed, Jack. It's late.”

“I'm afraid, Ms. Crabapple; I am the one you’re looking for.”

The woman turned to Jack, hand raised as though she was going to strike him for his insolence; before lowering it as she saw the cold look in his eyes.

“It is you, isn’t it? You killed all those people…”

Jack could only nod. He saw the woman reaching for him, going in for the trap. “It’s time to take care of you, monster!” She said before lifting the pre-pubescent boy into the air and shoving him against the wall, she raised her knife and Jack screamed for help. The cops caught it and they raised their batons before running up to Crabapple.

“Put the boy down, ma’am!”

“You don’t understand, he’s a murderer!”

“Well from where I’m standing; you’re the one about to commit murder lady. So get on the fucking ground before I lay into you.”

The woman seemed as if she was going to comply, but instead she shoved a knife into Jack’s hand. The cops then beat her to death in front of him. Jack could only watch as the woman yelled for his help. Jack could only watch… and smile…

11 years after his original killing spree; Jack could feel the bloodlust boiling in his veins. He wanted it badly. But he didn’t know how to go about it in a way that made sense to him. However, that changed when he met someone who claimed to be a mage that gained his power from a magical land called Arcadia. Apparently the mage saw potential in young Jack, and taught him how to summon his patron. The goddess Madeline. Jack attempted to prove his worth, so he may become a champion of Arcadia like the mage had told him about. However, try as he might; he simply couldn't impress the goddess. However, surprisingly; the goddess took pity on Jack. She gave him the ability to summon demons, demons that would do his work for him. It seemed like the perfect solution.

And, for the most part it was. Until he botched a summoning.

He was afraid that something like this would happen. The mystics were getting close to him, so he would need to summon a guardian. But as the door was busted apart by a spell; Jack panicked and stepped into the middle of his summoning circle. A fatal mistake for most, but Jack somehow survived. The demon and Jack fused, the magicians stared in horror as Jack cackled and burned them to ash without much issue. He then flew through his roof and collapsed the house on them. He would need to find a new hiding place… Perhaps America would be more… welcoming…

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

“Time to burn, little man!” - Jack - both due to training and his bondage with his demonic counterpart - is capable of casting spells associated with pyromancy.

“Ooh, I might have a bit of… Heartburn!” - Jack uses a  spell to breathe fire, these flames are capable of turning  steel Red hot in a matter of seconds.

“Nothing like the classics!” - Jack calls upon the arcane forces of fire in order to create a fireball which does burning and explosive damage. The damage is similar to that of a grenade - for your average human with no body armor whatsoever.

“Hm, you know. You aren’t looking so hot. Let me help you!” - Jack creates a magical circle in the air which allows him to conjure flames with a similar effect to that of a flamethrower

“I can smell it… You’re afraid of me? You should be!”(NPC/Permission based) - Jack and his demon counterpart have developed a sixth sense to what a person is afraid of. They can use this information to shape a perfect nightmare using…

“Looks like you need a little dose of nightmare fuel!” - Jack can spew a gas that forces a person to see their very worst fear. This gas spreads quickly, but tends to dissipate within around a half an hour.

“Look at me, I’m Mary Poppins!” - Jack can levitate and fly at speeds of around 80 MPH.

“I'm the man of your dreams, Red!”(NPC/Permission based) - Jack is capable of entering people's dreams; and utilizing his abilities within the mind. While this might seem harmless; somehow Jack can actually hurt you while in your dream.

“Can’t touch this!” - Jack is capable of turning completely intangible, similarly to that of a ghost.

“Heh. Not a scratch.” - Jack can heal at an accelerated rate. Losing an arm being a minor injury, and healing within a couple hours.

“I can even reach the top shelf now!” - Jack can stretch his limbs and other body parts to wrap people up, grab things from long distances away, and other uses of elasticity.

The Weaknesses

“Ugh, I hate riddles.” - Due to this demonic presence inside of him; Jack can be defeated simply by stumping him in a riddle. No cheating however, as Jack isn’t very fond of cheaters. Anyone who comes up with a riddle, but refuses to give the proper cRedit should he actually solve it; is going to be fought until there is defeat.

“Water bad! Water bad!” - The demonic presence inside of Jack cannot go over running water while flying. If he accidentally flies over water; the flight will deactivate until such a time as he manages to cross the water.

“You know, I was never fond of sage.” - Oregano masks the smell of fear on most people; causing his tracking to go off.

“Of course, apathy.” - Some people are simply either fearless, or just can’t feel any emotion at all. His fear gas can’t exactly affect someone who simply can’t feel fear.

“I really, really hate iron.” - Jack cannot phase through pure cold iron.

“Huh, well. That hurt.” - While Jack can certainly harm you while in the dreamscape, this does not mean that Jack is completely invulnerable in the dream realm. You can hurt Jack just as much as he can hurt you.

“C’mon, Red! I'm freezing here!” - Jacks regeneration is slowed in the cold. At temperatures of 10 - 32 degrees Fahrenheit; Jack barely heals anything more major than a lost finger.

“What a shock to the system!” - When Jack is exposed to a shock of electricity - of equal or lesser power than that of your average taser - his limbs and body parts lose all - or at least most - cohesion, turning them to something like skin putty.

The Items

Arcadium Scythe - Jack wields an Arcadium scythe. The gold and white weapon is enchanted to fold the blade in, allowing it to look like a walking stick or staff. When Jack puts his mana into the blade; it becomes extremely strong. In addition to strengthening the weapon, Jack can cast his spells through it. Lighting the blade with mystic flames.Another key enchantment: The ability to be called back to its owner if disarmed.
Weakness: Jack cannot call his blade if it's surrounded by, or in direct proximity of water.
Weakness: Jack can’t direct his mana into the blade if it is submerged in any liquid.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Zonky Blong on December 15th 2019, 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some titles and changed his codename)
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Mad Jack Empty Re: Mad Jack

Post by Chellizard September 27th 2017, 6:08 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Mad Jack JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 6th 2018, 2:41 pm

Unapproved for edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Mad Jack JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 13th 2018, 11:05 pm

Re approved less stated otherwise.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 13th 2019, 1:38 am

Retired
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 15th 2019, 4:02 pm

Considering it was news to me that he had been retired...

Approved.

-My DeviantArt-
Mad Jack JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top